Author has written 3 stories for Twilight.
I have absolutely no good excuse for my absence/lameness...however, I am not giving up on any of my stories nor will I ever I pinky swear. That being said I have nothing to do for the next two weeks and should be able to churn some chapters out. I'm very sorry for my recent lack of activity.
Links for Wicked Little Girls:
So...seeing as only one person who currently reads my stories actually knows who I am I figured I'd do a little 40-or-so things you don't know about me for the fun of it...Enjoy!
1. My name is not Eliza.
2. Eliza is the name of the main character in the real book I am writing.
3. I love thunderstorms, sun and wind.
4. My best ideas come to me when I'm driving, so I keep a post it note on the steering wheel and a pen in my car to write them down.
5. I am a very distracted driver : )
6. I love flying, my favorite part is turbulence.
7. I have at least one Diet Coke a day...if I don't, you don't want to be around me.
8. I lived in Turkey when I was younger.
9. I would live on a boat if I ever got the chance.
10. If I could only bring one thing with me to an island, I would bring my iPhone. (thing, people not included)
11. I would die without music...or at least go crazy.
12. I really don't like the movie Forest Gump...sorry if you do.
13. My favorite movies are 'She's the Man', 'John Tucker Must Die', 'Boondock Saints', anything 'Bond', anything based on a Shakespeare play, after yesterday '17 Again' and way too many more to list...oh and Dane Cook.
14. I quote Dane Cook with my friend Heather constantly.
15. I once did a B and E...hahaha...kind of.
16. My favorite meal of the day is breakfast.
17. I love driving and old cars, I think they have more personality than new ones.
18. I'm learning how to ride a motorcycle.
19. My favorite way to watch tv is while reading and listening to music at the same time...I'm a multitasker.
20. I usually am thinking about at least two things at any given time.
21. I never think of nothing.
22. I almost always remember my dreams.
23. I have a way too realistic imagination.
24. I've been told I think about death more than normal, but don't worry, not in like a morbid way...if that's possible.
25. I am a generally happy person.
26. I'm a total dork...I was in Knowledge Masters and Destination Imagination in High School.
27. I literally like any kind of music and always want to hear about new bands.
28. I have an irrational dislike for Brett Farve.
That's about all for now seeing as my computer is about to die and I am sitting outside on a beautiful sunny/windy day...maybe more later!