Author has written 7 stories for Twilight, and Gilmore Girls.
Hello to all!
I’m small and proud !! I live in England, the home of hula hoops, tea and many other things, here is some stuff about me ...!:)
Books: Darkest powers series, Women of the other world series, Dark visions ,Harry potter series, Night world series, Twilight saga, Mortal instruments series and most Sophie Kinsella books ( I love can you keep a secret), Dark hunter series, Drake chronicles, Hush hush, Vampire kisses, I love Sarah Dessens books (Just Listen, The truth about forever, Along For The Ride, Last Chance), The Hunger Games, Wicca/ Sweep series, Delirium etc etc
Films: Edward Scissorhands, Sixteen candles, Pretty in pink, Breakfast club, Ferris bullers day off, Lost boys, Interview with a vampire, how to lose a guy in 10 days, Sleepy hollow, Alice in wonderland, Ever after, Classic Disney films ( because I’m a kid at heart), Dirty deeds, Labyrinth, Don Bluth films (Anastastacia, Thumbelina), 10 things I hate about you etc etc
Music: Paramore, Muse, evanescence, MCR, Jojo, Taylor swift, All American rejects, Within temptation I know I’m weird: P I will listen to anything! Kpop and Jpop are a recent addition to this random list E.g. SHINee, Teen top, Super junior, BoA, Infinite etc ...
TV shows/ Dramas: Gilmore girls!!! (I ship lit) , Glee (I’m a total Gleek !!), True Blood (Uber Sexy),Freinds ,Scrubs, One tree hill, Veronica mars, Ghost whisperer, The Big Bang Theory, Heroes, Supernatural, You’re beautiful, Playful kiss, Personal Preference, How I met your mother, Charmed ...
Anime/Manga: Boys over flowers, Sailor moon, Vampire game, The girl who leapt through time, Howls moving castle, Inuyasha, fruits basket, princess AI, Paprika, spirited away, absolute boyfriend, Alice in the country of hearts, beautiful people, Wolfs rain, Death Note, Ouran high school host club, Kaichou Wa Maid Sama.
“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass it’s about learning to dance in the rain”
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most beautiful of all" - Mulan
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr Seuss
"Let this be a lesson to you all a person is a person no matter how small." - Dr Seuss
"I meant what I said and I said what I meant" - Dr Seuss ( I know again but hey why the hell not right?)
"Things base and vile, holding no quantity. Love and transpose to form and dignity. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged cupid painted blind." - A midsummer night’s dream
"Love is the absence of judgement." - Dalai lama XIV
Well, there’s not much to say about me, I’m not going to go into my life story because that would most likely bore you to tears, as you can see from up there I have rather random taste in things I'm completely random, I love cookies - the choclate kind XD, chocolate ( Well duh) and peanut butter, yum! There’s so much more I could say, but I’m gonna let my profile and my stories speak for themselves!
I am extremely random everyone who knows me knows this. Below is some proof:
Trulymadhatter: My brothers have monopoly over it...
Trulymadhatter: no not the board game.
Trulymadhatter: AM, you know your special place...
AM: Yes, Hogwarts.
Trulymadhatter: You're still a delusional psychopath.
Me: Wow it took you long enough to realise.
Trulymadhatter: I know I’m shocked.
Trulymadhatter: So are we going out next week?
Me: Well i'm going out with my other freinds.
Trulymadhatter: What other friends, you spend most of your time with me and T?
Me: ... I would be offended by that, if it wasn't true.
Movie and TV Quotes I love:
“You’re late! Naughty, naughty!” – Alice in wonderland
“I love my fat boys!” – Alice in wonderland- Red queen
“I’ll get him to call you back if being in a pool crowded with humans doesn’t traumatise him too much”
“It doesn’t traumatise me it makes me uncomfortable!” – Clay and Elena – Women of the otherworld
“I’m more likely to thumb a ride with the local psychopath”
“You forget darling. I am the local psychopath”- Clay and Elena – Women of the otherworld
“I am not unemployed I’m on sabbatical”
“Hey don’t get all religious on me” – Ross and Joey – Friends
“Hey, you still have things to teach me right?”
“Yes. Many things” – Vampire academy- Dimitri and Rose
“We are the knights who say... NI” – Monty Python and the Holy Grail
“He’s not the Messiah. He’s a very naughty boy!” Life of Brian
“Just because you’ve got the emotional range of a teaspoon!” – Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix – Hermione
“Why is she the only one with wings?”
“It’s so she can fly”-The truth about forever – Macy
“Don’t think, don’t judge, just listen”- just listen – Owen and Annabel
"I have such a deep admiration for guys who roll around with other guys!" - John Bender -Breakfast club
"Everything in this room is eatable. Even I am eatable. But that's called 'cannibalism,' my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies."
-Willy Wonka (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)
"That was an evil yes..."
"No it was a yes I’m pretty but hello I’m smart kind of yes." Rory and Loralie Gilmore - Gilmore girls
"You’re a vicious trollop, you’re a vicious trollop.” Lorelai Gilmore – Gilmore girls
“What, did you break into our house, you got all dressed in black and pulled a Mission: Impossible?”
“Actually, I came down the chimney and pulled a Santa Claus.”
“I just thought a ridiculous accusation deserved a ridiculous response” – Jess Mariano and Lorelai Gilmore – Gilmore girls.
And many more ... :)
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!"
Just because you were born in '97 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid. It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons. I am sorry but three conscious years of the 90's just wont cut it. You're a 90's kid if You remember watching -Doug -Ren & Stimpy -Pinky and the Brain -AAAAAAAH Real Monsters! -Rockos modern Life. -Animaniacs -Gargoyles You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!" You just cant resist finishing this . . . "in west Philadelphia born and raised . . ." You remember -Step by Step -Family Matters -Dinosaurs -Boy Meets World You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons. You remember reading "Goosebumps" You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence . . . not When everything was settled by -rock paper scissors or -bubble gum bubble gum in a dish or -ms. mary mack When kick ball was a daily activity. When we used to obey our parents You used to listen to the radio all day long just to r ecord your FAVORITE song of ALL time on a tape. You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular. You remember The Original Game Boy. You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny. You remember watching -The Magic School Bus -Wishbone -Reading Rainbow -and Ghostwriter on PBS You remember when Yo-Yos were cool. You remember those Where's Waldo books. You remember eating Warheads and Splashers Gum. You remember watching -the 1st Batman -Aladdin -Ninja Turtles -ghost busters You remember Ring Pops. If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!" You remember boom boxes .vs. cd players. Making those little paper fortune things, and then predicting your life with them. You played and/or collected "Pogs" You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere. One word. . . . . . . .trolls. Windows 95 was the best. You watched the original cartoons of -Rugrats -Wild Thornberry's -Power Ra ngers -Rocket Power. All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand. You collected those Beanie Babies. Carebears Lambchop's song never ended. Silver dollars, which were cool to have. Everyone watched the WB. If you even know what an original walkman is. You know the Macarena by heart. "Talk to the hand" . . . enough said You went to McDonald's to play in the playplace. You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground. Before the MySpace frenzy . . . Before the Internet & text messaging . . . Before Sidekicks & iPods . . . Before PlayStation3 or X-BOX 360 . . . Before Spongebob . . . Before Tupac was shot. When light up sneakers were cool. When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs. When gas was 0.95 a gallon. When we recorded stuff on VCRs. You had slap bracelets! You Actually played outside until it was dark! Way back. Before we realized all this would eventually disappear. Post this in your bulletin if you remember these days . . . .
Ninety-three percent of the teen population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Copy and paste this onto your profile if you'd be part of the seven percent that'd be LAUGHING YOUR BUTT OFF!!
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
1. Children's Asprin: Warning: Keep Away From Children
2. Peanuts: Warning: Product May Contain Nuts
3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping
4. Candle: Warning: Warning, A burning candle is fire
5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking
6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado
7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts
8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Out of Children
9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.
10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping
11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regualr soap
12. Sleeping Pills: Warning: May Cause Drowsiness
13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required
14. Japanese Food Processor: Warning: Not to be used for the other use
15. On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
16. On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
17. On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
18. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
19. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
20. On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
21. On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
22. On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
23. On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
24. On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."
25. On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
26. On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
27. On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."(I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
28. On a Korean kitchen knife-- "Warning: keep out of children."
29. On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity.
apples on trees.
Fun things to do in an elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag,
2) STAND silent and motionless in the
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look
12) TRY to make personal calls on the
13) DRAW a little square on the floor
14) WHEN there's only one other person
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they
16) ASK if you can push the button for
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it
Chapter 5 - Edwards motorcycle -
Outfits for chapter 14
(There is one for Lauren, but I ended up not including her in he final chapter you can still see though by clicking the arrows on polyvore also theres is no Jacob or Edward mask I couldn't find anything that I felt was right so you'll have to use your imagination for them :) )
Well you have come to the end of my extremely long profile congratulations!
Unsafe External Link