Poll: Now that I've posted my newest story 'Spirited Away Yu-Gi-Oh! Style , which story do you want to see posted after that? Full summaries are in profile. Will be closed once current story is finished. Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, and Yu-Gi-Oh.
Name: Classified (Don't look at me, this was my mom's idea. She's paranoid about online criminals)
Age: Let's just say I'm in high school and leave it at that okay?
Birthday: January 17th
Siblings: One older brother Laurence
Second website: YouTube - Atea1793's Channel.
Third website: Atea1793 on deviantART
1. Eye Color= Hazel
2. Hair Color/Style= Long; Brown; Wavy
3. Height= 5 feet, 2.5 inches
4. Weight= Classified (That officially falls under the category of 'None of your business' so don't even)!
5. Favorite Outfit= Deep blue bell-bottom jeans; dark purple shirt, black combat boots.
6. Dream Career= Paleontologist (gotta love the dinosaurs)!
A few things readers should know about my writing style-
1. I cannot, WILL NOT write about incest. That's not my idea of a good story!
2. I absolutely, POSITIVELY won't make ANY gay pairings. That's just WRONG!
3. I can't get enough action and adventure. Granted there will be romance but I'm not partial to tragedies.
4. There will be tragic twists in my fan fics, but there will always be a happy ending or at least an ending that isn't depressing believe me!
5. Please review after you read my work. One thing about authors: We're suckers for compliments about are stories and occasional tips can't hurt either so don't be shy!
6. Foul language will be kept to a minimum in my stories. No swearing, no cuss words. There will be some name-calling but no swearing!
7. My stories won't be updated until the newest chapter gets AT LEAST 5 reviews.
8. Whoever reviews my stories with the nicest comments, tips, and reviews often, will be awarded the title of the Most Awesome Reviewer. So if you want this honor, be sure to leave plenty of nice reviews after you read EVERY one of my chapters! :)
9. I am now accepting beta requests! So if you want my help with any of your stories, please check my beta reader profile.
Favorite Books: Harry Potter; Inheritance Cycle; A Series of Unfortunate Events; Little House on the Prairie; The Lord of the Rings; The Chronicles of Narnia; Nancy Drew; The Hardy Boys; The Iliad; The Odyssey; anything by William Shakespeare; Percy Jackson and the Olympians; etc.
Favorite Shows: Avatar: The Last Airbender; Avatar: The Legend of Korra; Charmed; CSI: Miami; Dinosapien; Flight 29 Down; H20; iCarly; Law and Order: Special Victims Unit; Prehistoric Planet; Static Shock; Spider-Man; Teen Titans; Untold Stories of the E.R.; Walking with Dinosaurs; W.I.T.C.H.; Wolverine and the X-Men, Zoey 101; and Yu-Gi-Oh! (That's my fave!)
Favorite Movies: 10,000 B.C.; Anastasia; Harry Potter; Ella Enchanted; Eragon; High School Musical 1-3; Holes; I Am Legend; Nancy Drew; The Mummy 1-3; Pirates of the Caribbean 1-3; Transformers 1-3; The Lord of the Rings 1-3; Jurassic Park 1-3; X-Men 1-3; Yu-Gi-Oh! the Movie; etc.
Favorite Hobbies: Playing Duel Monsters (Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG); reading; writing; singing; listening to music; dancing; surfing the Net; staying up late; playing video games; cooking; riding my bike; and playing with my two dogs Blue(Pure-bred pit bull) and Black Jack 'B.J.' (Miniature Pincher). That's all I can think of for now but If I remember any more I'll add it.
Favorite Music Artists: Aaron Carter; Corbin Bleu; Christina Aguilera; Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus; NSYNC; Jonas Brothers; Demi Lovato; Linkin Park; Spice Girls; Hilary Duff; The Cheetah Girls; Kelly Clarkson; Aly & AJ; Selena Gomez; Stevie Wonder; Jesse McCartney; Michael Jackson (May he rest in peace); and Vanessa Hudgson. That's everyone I can think of right now so stay tuned for the rest of my fav artists!
Favorite School Subject: Science (Can't get enough of it!)
Favorite Sport: Martial Arts mainly Tae-Kwon-Do (Korean for- The way of the hand and foot).
Favorite Characters from favorite shows
Avatar: The Last Airbender: Katara; Aang; Suki; Toph; Ty Lee; Sokka; Zuko; etc.
Avatar: The Legend of Korra: Korra; Mako; Asami; Bolin; Lin Beifong; Tenzin; Pema; etc.
Harry Potter: Harry (of course!); Hermione (a girl after my own heart); Ginny Weasley; Ron; Sirius Black; Remus Lupin; Nymphadora Tonks; Dean Thomas; and Luna Lovegood. All I could think about at the moment.
Inheritance Cycle: Arya; Eragon; Saphira; Murtagh; Roran; Katrina; Ajihad; Nasuada; and Brom.
Inuyasha: Kagome; Inuyasha; Sango; Shippo; Miroku (What a pervert!); Kikyo (When she's not trying to force Inuyasha to go to Hell with her)
Kingdom Hearts: Aqua; Sora; Terra; Kairi; Xion; Riku; Roxas; Namine; Aerith; Yuffie; Zexion; Axel; Ansem the Wise; King Mickey.
Teen Titans: Starfire; Raven; Robin; Cyborg; Beast Boy.
W.I.T.C.H.: Irma; Hay Lin; Taranee; Will; Caleb; Matt; Elyon; Cornelia.
Yu-Gi-Oh!: Atem; Yugi; Tea; Serenity; Kaiba; Mahad; Mana; Kisara; Joey; Tristan.
Pairings I support 100 percent (and will write about!)
Avatar: The Last Airbender: Katara/Zuko; Aang/Toph; Sokka/Suki; Sokka/Yue; Haru/Ty Lee.
Avatar: The Legend of Korra: Mako/Korra; Iroh/Asami; Tenzin/Pema; Jinora/Sckoochy
Harry Potter: Harry/Ginny; Ron/Hermione; Neville/Luna; Cedric Diggory/Cho Chang; Lupin/Tonks; Lily/James; Hagrid/Madame Maxime
Inheritance Cycle: Eragon/Arya; Roran/Katrina; Nasuada/Murtagh; Selena/Brom.
Inuyasha: Inuyasha/Kagome (Perfect couple right here!); Miroku/Sango (If he could stop stroking Sango's butt he might get somewhere!); Koga/Ayame; Shippo/Soten; Kohaku/Rin; Sota/Hitomi; Sesshomaru/Kagura (There was something between the two of them, even a jerk like Sesshomaru can't deny it!)
Kingdom Hearts: Sora/Kairi; Terra/Aqua; Riku/Xion; Roxas/Namine.
Teen Titans: Robin/Starfire; Jinx/Kid Flash; Raven/Beast Boy; Cyborg/Bumblebee.
W.I.T.C.H.: Will/Matt; Irma/Andrew; Taranee/Michael; Cornelia/Caleb; Hay Lin/Eric; Lily/Chris.
Yu-Gi-Oh!: Yugi/Rebecca (Don't kill me for liking the idea I think it's so sweet!); Atem/Tea (Who here can say 'DESTINED for each other'?); Joey/Mai (Who cares about the age difference?! Not me!); Seto/Kisara; Duke/Serenity (Sorry Tristan, maybe next time!); Mahad/Isis; Marik/Mana (What can I say? I'm a pioneer!!)
1. Avatar: The Last Airbender- I have been a fan of Avatar ever since it first premiered in 2005. I absolutely loved Katara's attitude towards her brother Sokka. I wish I could waterbend at my big brother. :( I also loved all the cool martial arts moves the benders did. My favorite form of bending is Waterbending which is based off of the ancient form of Tai-Chi. It involves peace of mind and graceful moves that turns your defense into offense. Talk about AWESOME!! More will be added in the coming months.
2. Harry Potter- The first time I discovered Harry Potter when my nanay and tatay (Filipino nanny and her husband) gave me the first book for my eighth birthday. At first I wasn't really interested into a couple of months later my mom asked me if I read it yet. So I read the book and I just fell in love with the whole series! A couple of my aunts gave me numbers 2-4, my mom got me the first DVD, and for my ninth birthday party we all went to see the second movie and then went home to the Gryffindor colors! I got Order of the Phoenix on the day it came out by my nanay and the same year she took me the see the third movie. During the sixth grade for English class we had to write a formal letter to whoever we pleased and I wrote to J.K. Rowling herself letting her know how much my friends and I love her series, and she actually wrote back! That was one of the best days of my life! Then my mom mail-ordered Half-Blood Prince so I got it on the first day. Finished it in only eight hours! Now I have all seven books and all five movies and I plan on seeing Half-Blood Prince in theaters this November! More will be added soon.
3. Inheritance Cycle- On Christmas 2006 I got the first book of the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini (Eragon). I had heard of the movie coming out but we couldn't see it at the time. It took my 6 days to finish the book and it blew me away. After reading the book I wanted to see the movie so bad I was dying of anticipation until May 2007 when it premiered on HBO. Granted it left a lot of the main plot out of the movie but it was still cool. Then in July 2007 Mom got me Book #2 and it even better than the first. And just 7 months ago I managed to get the third book of the Cycle 'Brisingr'. It was even better than the other two put together! Now I'm waiting for Book #4 to come out and for the second movie to come out if it ever does. Hopefully it will. As Brom would say, Se onr sverdar sitja hvass! May your swords stay sharp! More will be added later on.
4. Teen Titans- I always liked the Teen Titans ever since it premiered in 2003. Starfire was always my favorite character. In a way, she kept the entire group together. She's AWESOME!! I like Raven, but she's a total grouch. She could at least show some emotion once in a while. Robin is the perfect leader for the Titans. He knows just what to do in battle when the going gets tough. Cyborg is such a brainaic, though his eating habits need a LOT of work. Beast Boy needs to get his head out of the clouds, and I don't mean when he morphs into a bird either. More will be added later on.
5. W.I.T.C.H.- This was one of my favorite shows on Jetix during middle school. The Guardians of the Veil had these amazing powers, and they understood that with great powers must come great responsibilities. And boy did they have responsibilities! First they had to defeat Elyon's older brother Phobos. What a creep! Then they had to content with the power-hungry Nerissa who was so bad, they had to enlist Phobos' help! The after they defeated Nerissa, the show got canceled! That is SO not fair! And they totally left us hanging at the end of Season Two! But don't worry. There are still people fighting to get W.I.T.C.H. back on the air with a third season to boot. I've put the link in my profile under Links related to Fandoms, so go and join the fight today!
6. Yu-Gi-Oh!- Saved the best for last! I have been a major fan ever since the show premiered in 2001. I have fallen in love with the series. No, I don't mean Yu-Gi-Oh!GX or 5Ds. GX was all over the place and as for 5Ds the idea of dueling on motorcycles is just plain wrong to me. It's the original series I've fallen in love with most definitely! I just love the whole Ancient Egyptian background and the stories about friendship and trust. The duels are wicked awesome and so are the characters! I am eternally grateful to Kasuki Takahashi for ever creating the series! Yugi and Atem are a lot like me: determined, willing the do anything to protect their friends, eager to aid others in need, caring, hanging the consequences, and finding the strength within themselves to fight for what they believe and what's right and face their enemies head-on! They do what's right, even if it isn't easy. They always make the hard decisions and they always come out on top. I've learned so much about dueling from them, and like Yugi and Atem my favorite duel monsters are from the Spellcaster group. I also love Tea. She loyal, caring, and her speeches on friendship are just amazing! I really hate it when people say that her speeches on friendship and trust are a major waste of time! Because they work to lift the team's spirits when things get tough and something horrible happens. They really open your eyes to what's really important in the world: loyalty, trust, determination, friendship, and heart. These characters are the main reason I like this show, and it made me the person I am today and the show itself has really been a place where I can forgot the troubles in life and just relax and it's been an eternal comfort to me for the majority of my life. Sure my parents don't really improve me watching a kid's show, but that's their opinion. I mean, what's not to like! There's action, adventure, stories, everything you want in a series! Best. Show. EVER! For more information on my deck preferences and some inside information on where you can still enjoy Yugi and Atem's legacy, please feel free to scroll down the profile to Yu-Gi-Oh! Tips and Strategy and Links related to Famdoms.
Stories that have been completed. I hope you enjoy reading them as well as I enjoyed writing them! :)
1. The Last Lullaby of Lily Potter: This is my first ever fan fiction story ever. It's about how Lily Potter spend her last moments with Baby Harry before Voldemort came to murder her. Warning: Contains fluffy action! I hope readers like it!
Stories that are yet to be finished. I'm working as fast as I can to finish them so PLEASE don't complain!
1. Spirited Away (Yu-Gi-Oh! Style): Tea Gardner is trapped in the Spirit World, her parents have been turned into pigs, and she is forced to work in a bath-house for the evil spirit Ishizu. Will she be able to rescue her parents and escape the Spirit World? With the help of a certain spirit with crimson eyes... maybe she can. Based on the hit movie 'Spirited Away'.
These are ideas for stories that will be posted in the near future. Please be patient. I'm only one girl! No messages on 'picking up the pace' or 'put your back into it'! Writing stories is harder than it sounds!
1. Domino School Musical: Meet Atem Muto, captain of Domino High's Duel Monsters team and Tea Gardner, the new girl who's into science and holds a secret love for dancing. They discover each other at a ski resort during winter break when they are pushed into singing karaoke together. They start to feel something between them but they live miles away! But what will happen when Tea is transferred to Domino High, and they both audition for the winter musical? An adaptation of 'Yu-Gi-Oh!' and 'High School Musical'.
2. The Lord of the Rings-The Fellowship of the Ring (Yu-Gi-Oh! Style): Yugi Muto of the Shire is given a magical ring by his grandfather, Solomon Muto. Little does Yugi know, is that this is the One Ring and the key to the Dark Lord Zorc's power. Now Yugi must travel to the ends of the world to destroy the greatest threat to their land. The fate of Middle Earth may rest in his hands. Based on the 'Lord of the Rings' trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien.
3. Tea Enchanted: Long ago there lived a girl named Tea of Frell. When she was a baby her Fairy Godmother gave her the gift of Obedience. Tea was cursed always to obey any command given to her. So she sets out to find her Godmother to be free from the curse. Along the way, she discovers adventure, friends, and develops a crush on the kingdom's Crown Prince Atem. But she also discovers a plot to steal the throne away from Atem, along with his life, and she's involved!. Can Tea break the curse that plagued her all her life in time to save the prince? Based on the hit movie 'Ella Enchanted'.
4. Pocahontas (Yu-Gi-Oh! Style): Tea was the daughter of an Indian chief; Atem was an Egyptian explorer. When his people come to America's shores, their worlds will collide. There are signs of war, but can their relationship quell the fighting before it starts? Or will the two sides meet on the field of battle? Will their love conquer the world full of hate, rage and lies? I sure hope so! Based on the Disney classic.
5. The Lion King (Inuyasha Style): King Inutaisho of the Western Lands has raised his half-demon son Inuyasha to be the next ruler of the kingdom. But what will happen when Naraku, the king's evil brother plots to take the throne by force? Based on the beloved Disney classic. Coming to a computer near you.
These are the characters I've made up in my stories. Still working on it so bear with me.
Songs from Avatar: The Last Airbender
Summer and Fall
Summer and Fall
Forbidden from one another
A war divides their people
And a mountain divides them apart
Built a path to be together
Through the mountains
Secret, Secret, Secret, Secret Tunnel
For those of you who don't remember the theme song to W.I.T.C.H., here it is!
W.I.T.C.H. Theme Song
We are, we are, we are W.I.T.C.H. We are, we are...W.I.T.C.H
There is a place where darkness reigns.
We are, we are, we are W.I.T.C.H We are, we are...W.I.T.C.H
We fight for life, we fight for truth, this is our revolution.
We are, we are, we are W.I.T.C.H We are, we are...W.I.T.C.H
Our world is more than we see.
To protect the free...
We are, we are, we are W.I.T.C.H We are, we are...W.I.T.C.H
We are, we are, we are W.I.T.C.H We are, we are...W.I.T.C.H
Yu-Gi-Oh! Tips and Strategy
Favorite Duel Monster Cards- It's a tie between the Magician of Black Chaos; Dark Magician; and Dark Magician Girl. I love the Spellcasters!
Favorite Type of Monster Card- Spellcasters (of course!)
Favorite Magic Card- Change of Heart (I know this is Bakura's favorite card but don't hate me for liking it to!)
Favorite Trap Card- Mirror Force (Who doesn't like this Trap Card?)
Current Deck Strategy- So far I haven't been able to get cards in the real world so my deck isn't that great. But I can still duel on my Game Boy: Advance, and I do plenty of online dueling.
My online dueling deck is centered around Spellcasters, Fiends, and Effect Monsters although I do have the Blue-Eyes White Dragon and the Red-Eyes Black Dragon. I also have a lot of monsters that are of the Earth and Dark Attributes. I love dueling as much as I love reading and that's saying a lot!
Like Yugi and Atem I consider my Deck a piece of my heart and I'm a true believer of the Heart of the Cards. I duel with honor, respect, and I always play to the best of my abilities. I still daydream of being a champion duelist just like Yugi and his friends, and I always have the confidence to play my best and believe that I can beat any duelist no matter what, even if they were dirty cheaters.
I have thought up many strategies and I'm more than happy to post them for anyone who still plays Duel Monsters.
Monster Cards; Magic Cards; Trap Cards
1. Use Change of Heart to take control of an opponent's monster. If it's a face-down Effect Monster Card, use the effect against your opponent. After that, Tribute it to summon a high-level Monster. If it's a Normal Monster Card you can still Tribute it to summon a high-power Monster.
2. For this combo you need Cyber Jar; Spear Cretin; Marie the Fallen One; and Just Desserts.
When Spear Cretin and Marie the Fallen One in your hand, Set Cyber Jar on the Field.
When Cyber Jar's Effect is used up activate Just Desserts so your opponent loses 500 Life Points for every Monster on his side of the Field.
Then your hand might exceed the six-card limit. If you have no choice but to discard cards to the Graveyard, make sure you discard Marie the Fallen One to use her effect to gain 200 Life Points for each of your Standby Phases.
Then if necessary use Spear Cretin's Special Effect to place Cyber Jar face-down on the Field to use it's Effect again.
Believe me, this combo comes in handy! This has saved my hide dozens of times!
3. This combo requires Marie the Fallen One, the Trap Card Gravity Bind, and Fire Princess.
I learned this combo from Rebecca Hawkins' duels with Vivian Wong and Leon von Schroeder.
When Marie the Fallen One is in the Card Graveyard, activate Gravity Bind and place Fire Princess in Attack Mode.
Gravity Bind will stop all monsters with 4 or more stars from attacking so Fire Princess will be safe.
Marie the Fallen One's Special Ability will give you 200 Life Points for each turn you take while the Special Effect of Fire Princess takes away 500 Life Points from your opponent every time you gain Life Points.
Pretty cool huh?
4. For this combo you will need Mysterious Puppeteer; Marie the Fallen One; Solemn Wishes; and Ultimate Offering.
For this to work Marie the Fallen One needs to be in the Graveyard, Ultimate Offering and Solemn Wishes in play, and Mysterious Puppeteer face-up on the Field.
Ultimate Offering allows both players an extra Normal Summon or Set for a price of 500 Life points for each Monster.
In order to negate this effect Mysterious Puppeteer will give you 500 Life Points for each Monster summoned (excluding Special Summoned but including your opponent's monsters) so your Life Points don't change.
But just in case, Marie the Fallen One in the Graveyard will give you 200 Life Points every turn. Plus Solemn Wishes will add 500 Life Points to your total every time you draw a card (or cards). It may be complex, but it works!
Tips on how to be a True Duelist
1. A true duelist always stay calm when the going gets tough. Panicking just makes you slip up and make mistakes.
2. Look closely and consider all your options. There may be a move you might have missed that can help you out!
3. Work with what you got. It's great to have a strategy but if it doesn't work you need to be able to work something else out. Be flexible!
4. Life Points aren't everything. It's ok to lose a few Life Points now and then. Just make sure you don't lose to many!
5. Always show your Monsters respect. Don't sacrifice them needlessly! For a good example for what disrespecting your cards leads you, see Episodes 60-62; Episode 158; and Episodes 174-176 of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series. Trust me...it's not pretty at all!
6. Always have a back-up strategy. If one strategy doesn't work, have something else in store for your opponent.
7. Always play with honor. Cheaters never prosper!
8. Show respect to your opponent. When the duel is over, there is always the chance you can be friends.
9. Believe in yourself, trust your Deck, and the Heart of the Cards will guide you to victory.
10. Last but not least, always play your best, and most importantly... HAVE FUN!
Okay guys and girls, these are some links I've found that are related to my favorite fandoms. I hope you guys enjoy these as well as I have so go ahead and knock yourselves out!
Links related to Fandoms
1. Avatar: The Last Air Bender- The best place to get info on Aang and the rest of Team Avatar, visit Avatar: The Last Airbender.
3. Inheritance Cycle- For upcoming news on the adventures of Eragon Shadeslayer and Saphira Bjartskular go to Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr the Inheritance cycle by Christopher Paolini and Shur'tugal.com, Inheritance At Its Best - (Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, Book IV)
4. Inuyasha- To view the English version of this AWESOME anime, go to Watch InuYasha Online English Dubbed-Subbed Episodes and JustDubs - Watch English Dubbed Anime And Movies For Free Online .
5. W.I.T.C.H.- To join the fight to get WI.T.C.H. back on the air with a third season, I implore you to visit The Save W.I.T.C.H. Movement!.
6. Yu-Gi-Oh!- To those of us who still wish to view our favorite episodes of our favorite anime, go to JustDubs - Watch Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters English Dubbed! and JustDubs - Watch Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters English Dubbed!. To view the movie Yu-Gi-Oh! the Movie: The Pyramid of Light, visit Watch Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Pyramid Of Light Episode 1 Online. For those who still cling to Duel Monsters, you'll find sanctuary at Dueling Network (if anyone wants to duel me, my screen-name is Atea1793). To learn the differences between the Japanese and the American version, visit Yu-Gi-Oh! Episode Guide.
Emergency Bulletin Board
1. To all the readers and authors on the fan fiction site, I need your help! There is this AWESOME story I read sometime ago, but I can't find it anywhere!
It's in the Harry Potter category, and it's about when five-year-old Harry is somehow transported back in time to the 1979 and meets his parents.
It's right when Voldemort and the Death Eaters are trying to take over the Wizarding world. Dumbledore makes the connection between Harry and the Potter's and figures he is crucial to the Dark Lord's downfall. Unfortunately, so does Voldemort.
So if any of you find a story that fits this description, PLEASE send me a message.
2. Once again, I must ask you authors and readers for your help. There is a GREAT story I read a few weeks ago, but I can't remember the name to save my life!!
It's in the Yu-Gi-Oh! category under the Romance genre. It's a Yu-Gi-Oh! version of The Swan Princess where Atem falls in love with a beautiful princess named Talise. Unfortunately, Thief King Bakura has kidnapped her! If you find it, PLEASE PM me to let me know please!
Quotes from people that help us out in more ways than one.
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand. - Albert Einstein
"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities"-Albus Dumbledore (J.K. Rowling)
"We learn from failure, not from success"-Dr. Abraham Van Helsing (Bram Stoker's Dracula)
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”- Dr. Seuss
"Thinking of you, wherever you are
We pray for our sorrows to end
And hope that our hearts will blend
Now I will step forward to realize this wish
And who knows?
Starting a new journey may not be so hard
Or maybe it has already begun
There are many worlds
But they share the same sky
One sky, one destiny"- Kingdom Hearts 2
"Sometimes, you fall in love with the person you least expect to."- MoonlightSpirit
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But Today is a gift. That's why they call it the Present - Kung Fu Panda
I am the girl ... that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book, and if I do dance, I dance solo. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak or a geek either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on My Space or Yahoo, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or a regular phone. I am the girl that doesn't stalk boys because they're cute or are jocks. I am the girl who sings her heart out in public. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird, who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words, who believes in her dreams, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
PrettyFanGirl; Truth Be Told 13; DEFiiANCE; Angel of Apathy; Vic Taylor; Erma Buckles; butterfly1415; NotEverJulietNeedsARomeo (got this from fictionpress.net); Kisara the BlueEyesWhiteDragon; Atem's Sister Atea
I would like to honor those that have died in the 9/11 attack by putting this in my profile. If you would like to as well, paste this in your profile and add your name to the list: Tortured Hylian Soul; Shadow Princess 15 (R.I.P Auntie Saria); The Autumn Alchemist (DIE YOU FUCKING TERRORISTS!!); FOXANBU; Hitokiri Musei; Atem's Sister Atea (May you all find peace in God's arms)
Copy and Paste Section
For all the people who like to copy and paste stuff to their profile, help yourselves! :)
Michael Jackson was one of the greatest music artists of our time. He rocked our world when he was just a kid in the Jackson Five; and thrilled us with his song 'Thriller'. If you loved his music, and wish him peace in the afterlife, please add your name, and re-post this on your profile: Atem's Sister Atea (Rest in Peace Mike);
CAN'T LIVE W/ OUT MUSIC!!
(\JB/) I am Jonas Bunny.
Written for all the Jonas Brothers fans who deal with these problems.
If you’re a JoBro fan, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love Demi Lovato, copy this to your profile.
If you love Selena Gomez, copy this to your profile.
If you love Camp Rock, copy this to your profile.
If you love the Jonas Brothers, copy and paste this into your profile.
It takes a second to like their looks
It takes an hour to like their songs
It takes a day to fall in love with them
But it takes a lifetime to forget
To the brothers of rock and pop,
R.I.P Steve "Crocodile Hunter" Irwin who was killed in 2006 by a stingray. Steve Irwin a true hero. If you agree copy and paste this into your profile, and show honor to a true hero.
Just because we eat animals for food doesn't mean we can cut them up for clothing! If you are against fur coats, clothing, boots, etc. copy this into your profile! Did you know that to get the fur, they club, drown, and anal electrocute the poor animals. And why are they so cruel? Because they don't want to ruin the furs! Now copy this into your freakin' profile, dammit! If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you know you can fly, no matter what the laws of physics state, copy and paste this to your profile then add your name to the list: Wind Crystal; ChrisGrey; MewMewFerret; MewBleuberri; ANProductions; ANMProductions; CrazyHorseNinja; Velgamidragon; lovenyami; CommandoGirl; Atem's Sister Atea
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe; Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W; Bara-Minamino; Tsuyu Mikazuki; WeaselChick; Revenant666; darkflame1516; AirGirl Phantom; Agent of the Divine One; pointless people of Pluto; itachikakashi; xXxLuna-of-the-ChosenxXx; bubbleyum; Sakura90873; tomboy14; CrazyHorseNinja; Velgamidragon (Those people seriously need to get a life); lovenyami; CommandoGirl; Atem's Sister Atea
98 of the internet population has a MySpace. If you're part of the 2 that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you sometimes wonder if you were born in the wrong era, copy and paste this into your profile.
A large percent of authors do not know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. If you do know the difference, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you ever wished that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
Geeks are cool. Geeks are smart. Geeks will one day rule the universe. If you are a geek and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile. Go GEEKS!
If you hate Writer's Block, copy, paste, and sue WRITER'S BLOCK!
If you went to save Captain Jack Sparrow just because you missed him, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are part of the .0000001 percent of people who don't have a MySpace, copy this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan; Zutara Lover; Archangel's Requiem; Lady Sakura of the Fated; Emy Em Em; Kiska King; ButWhyIsAllTheRumAlwaysGone; goody goody gumdrop 06; Mrs.DeppQueenObsessorGoddess; Flygon Pirate; CommandoGirl; Atem's Sister Atea
I solemnly swear that anyone who flames my stories will get a flame back. FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE! BEAT OUT THE FLAMES! If you agree (or hate flamers), copy this into your profile.
If you are a Rabid Fan Girl (yes, with capital letters), who happens to love a very freaking hot fictional guy, copy and paste this in your profile and add your name to this list to spread the Fan Girl Love: IchaIchaParadiser; 760899, BrightLightsBlindMe; 965275. C'mon, SPREAD IT! ForevermoreNevermore!; Autumn-Angel-31; Atem's Sister Atea
You know you're desperate when the love of your life doesn't exist in your own dimension. Copy this into your profile if you have fallen madly in love/obsessed with an anime character. Put your pen-name into this and name the character in parentheses: Kaiseress (Zane Truesdale/Marufuji Ryo); AlukaKaiserin (ditto as my alter-ego XD); Rubyqueen808 (Jesse Anderson/Johan Anderson); Autumn-Angel-31 (Jim 'Crocodile' Cook); Atem's Sister Atea (Pharaoh Atem, he's SO BEYOND HOT!!);
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile!
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you hate (or close to hate if you're a non-hater) those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
IF YOU'RE AN AVATARD LIKE I AM, PUT THIS IN YOUR PROFILE
If you support Kataang , copy and paste this into your profile!
If you want to kill the person who said Avatar was a load of rubbish, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you still support Zutara, despite many put downs, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you don't use MySpace and are proud of it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off its orbit' for a couple scientists' likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy this onto your profile. (LONG LIVE PLUTO!)
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU...If you want this kind of guy, copy and paste this into your profile.
I solemnly swear that anyone who flames my stories will get a flame back. FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE! BEAT OUT THE FLAMES! If you agree (or hate flamers), copy this into your profile.
If you hate child abuse and want it to STOP, copy and past this on your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
Zuko lost half his fanbase after Crossroads of Destiny. If you're one of the half that stayed loyal, copy this and paste it into your profile.
FT. - If you wish you went to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, then copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list with you house of choice: Slytherin-FiyeroTiggular93; Ravenclaw-Weirder Than You; Hufflepuff-Summer Sweetheart, GryffindorKataang2; Gryffindor - MoonlightSpirit, Atem's Sister Atea
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you absolutely LOVED Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, copy and paste this into your profile!
There are so many people who have never been to see a musical or play, and so many high and middle schools who focus more on sports than the Arts. If we didn't have arts then their would be no TV, because we wouldn't have actors, and no TV means no movies. Theater, Dance, Band, Acting, Singing, and the rest of the Arts are a important part of our community too! Support the Arts! If you agree that the Arts should be supported and appreciated just as much as sports are then add your name to the end of this and post it on your profile, please. Thank you!: Theater Geek; Lara The Dark Angel; MoonlightSpirit; Atem's Sister Atea
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile. 30 percent of kids go to college. The other 70 either drop-out or don't have the proper skills to. If you're on of the 30 percent that you know you're going to go to college, copy and paste this into your profile: EcoliandDahChihuahua; Flower of the Desert; Blue Tiger-chan; BleedingSaro; Tomboy 601; Yami'sotherHikari; Lara The Dark Angel; MoonlightSpirit; Atem's Sister Atea
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this,because the in the Bible it says if you deny me,I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
I'm a fanfiction reader and writer, and I'm proud of it. If you are, copy and paste this line into your profile.
I'm an anime watcher/a manga reader, and I'm proud of it. If you are, copy and paste this line into your profile.
I have dreams about being in an anime/a manga, and I'm proud of it. If you are, copy and paste this line into your profile.
I hate yaoi, and I'm proud of it. If you are, copy and paste this line into your profile.
I have a GIANT I mean GIANT GIANT imagination, and I'm proud of it. If you are, copy and paste this line into your profile.
I'm a writer, and I'm proud of it. If you are, copy and paste this line into your profile.
If you have a scary crush on a book, anime, or game character copy and post this into your profile. (For me it's Atem, he's just so HOT!)
Weird is good. Strange is bad. Odd is what you call someone who you can't decide what to call them. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, which means weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
Your One and Only Wish
Do it one by one, don't look ahead!
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, and green.
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California of Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one.)
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and you life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: you are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the one you love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If you're initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and you love life is soon to blossom
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If You were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will for very well for you and you will discover the you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr-June: you will have a strong love relationship that will no long but the memories will last forever
July-Sept: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.
5. If you choose...
Black: your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you and you will be glad for the change.
white: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
California: You like adventure.
Florida: You are a laid back person.
9. If you choose...
Lake: You are loyal to you friends and you love. And you are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you Re-post this bulletin in one hours and it will come true before your next birthday!
How to Tell if you are a Bookworm: (Bold is what applies to me)
1) You have more books then you do clothes. (Not so sure about that)
2) You have more books then you do Friends. (Waaaay more)
3) Anyone wishing to borrow your books must sign a contract, take a drug test, etc. (That's a little extreme)
4) Someone tries to take your book to read the back cover and you growl at them. (Nah, I'm not that possessive. Share the love of reading!)
5) Book based movies must be watched just to make sure they get it right.
6) You have sobbed (not cried, but sobbed) while reading.
7) You have had a full fledged laughing fit while reading. (Sometimes I fall on the ground and roll around laughing so hard, I cry)
8) The smell of books is one of your favorite aromas. (Fresh paper pawns a Kindle!)
9) You never dog-ear your pages. (It means you save the page by folding a little corner of the page over. People, that's what BOOKMARKS are for!)
10) You know more facts about your books then you do your country. (Don't know for sure, but I probably do)
11) You know more book characters then you do presidents. (Definitely)
12) The eleventh Commandment is "Thou shalt not spoil a book" (I always get horrified when I tear pages)
13) You NEVER leave home without a book. (Almost never)
14) When people ask how you read all the time you just laugh and say 'If you only knew...'
15) Anything and EVERYTHING reminds you of some book. (Not everything...)
16) You have talked to your books while reading.
17) You have the same reaction to certain parts no matter how many times you re-read. (Sometimes)
18) When a new book in a series comes out, you go back and re-read the entire series.
19) You get in trouble for reading in class.
20) You start to get excited when you get reading assignments in class. (If the material is good, that is)
21) You've ever read the dialogue of a book out loud while using different voices for each character speaking.
Copy and Paste this into your profile if you are a bookworm and proud of it!
WHAT A KISS MEANS
Kiss on the stomach = "I'm ready"
What the gesture means...
These are posts that I found on other profiles. They help us understand important life lessons. So read these and if you care at all, please post them on your profile too.
Try not to cry
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
Please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry I to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech
Try Not to Cry
Please if you would,
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
Now you have 2 choices,
1) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as
Its ok to cry, I cried, so can you.
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year.
She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, she asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger.
When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it.
However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her.
She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection.
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her.
When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there.
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to cry.
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station.
She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story.
The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him.
She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before.
When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed.
The officer thanked her for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her.
She asked if they would ask the man one question.
She was curious as to why he had not attacked her.
When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."
You're never alone...
A black man went into a restaurant and the white man at the till said "Colored people aren't allowed here." The black man said...
"When I was born I was black,
when I'm hot I'm black,
when I'm cold I'm black,
when I'm sick I'm black,
and when I die I'll be black. But...
When you were born you was pink,
when you are hot you are red,
when you are cold you are blue,
when you are sick you are green,
and when you die you'll be purple.
And you're calling me colored?
Paste this on your file if you're against racism.
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
One more life that will never love...
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cried post this in your profile
To Every Guy
To every guy that said, "Sex can wait"...
Not many girls appreciate nice guys anymore. And because of this, there are not many left out there. I guarantee 90 of the men on your page will not repost this because they care more about their image.
- If you are a nice guy, repost this in your journal with the title: "Nice guys STILL finish last";
Yes, I know I'm a hopeless romantic and a dreamer, but I wish that someday, somehow, I can find someone to love just like this...The sensible side of me says it will never happen, but the sensitive side of me refuses to give up hope.
If you're hoping to find your special someone too, then copy and paste this to your profile and add your name to the list: millenniumthief; Atem's Sister Atea;
When you were 5, your mom gave you a ice cream cone. You thank her by yelling at her that it's the wrong kind.
When you were 9, your mom drove you from swimming class to soccer and one birthday party to another. You thanked her by slamming the door and never looking back.
When you were 10, your mom payed for piano classes. You thanked her by never coming to class.
When you were 12, your mom was waiting for a very important call. You thanked her by talking on the phone all night.
When you were 14, your mom payed for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by not bothering to write a single letter.
When you were 16, your mom taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you got.
When you were 17, your mom drove you to the mall and gave you her credit card. You thanked her by maxing it out.
When you were 18, your mom cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by partying until dawn.
When you were 20, your mom drove you to collage. You thanked her by saying good-bye to her outside the drom so you wouldn't have to say bye in front of your friends.
When you were 26, your mom payed for your wedding. You thanked her by moving halfway across the world.
When you were 30, your mom fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents became to children.
Then, one day, she quietly died and everything you did came crashing down on you.
If YOU love your mom, re-post this and if you don't, you won't care if your mom dies, will you?
This is beautiful! Try not to cry!
She jumped up as soon as she saw the surgeon come out of the operating room.
She said: 'How is my little boy? Is he going to be all right? When can I see him?'
The surgeon said, 'I'm sorry. We did all we could, but your boy didn't make it.'
Sally said, 'Why do little children get cancer? Doesn't God care any more? Where were you, God, when my son needed you?'
The surgeon asked, 'Would you like some time alone with your son? One of the nurses will be out in a few minutes, before he's transported to the university.'
Sally asked the nurse to stay with her while she said good bye to son. She ran her fingers lovingly through his thick red curly hair. 'Would you like a lock of his hair ?' the nurse asked. Sally nodded yes. The nurse cut a lock of the boy's hair, put it in a plastic bag and handed it to Sally.
The mother said, 'It was Jimmy's idea to donate his body to the University for Study. He said it might help somebody else. 'I said no at first, but Jimmy said,
'Mom, I won't be using it after I die Maybe it will help some other little boy spend one more day with his Mom.' She went on, 'My Jimmy had a heart of gold.
Always thinking of someone else. Always wanting to help others if he could.'
Sally walked out of Children's Mercy Hospital for the last time, after spending most of the last six months there. She put the bag with Jimmy's belongings on the seat beside her in the car.
The drive home was difficult. It was even harder to enter the empty house. She carried Jimmy's belongings, and the plastic bag with the lock of his hair to her son's room.
She started placing the model cars and other personal things back in his room exactly where he had always kept them. She laid down across his bed and, hugging his pillow, cried herself to sleep.
It was around midnight when Sally awoke. Laying beside her on the bed was a folded letter. The letter said:
I know you're going to miss me; but don't think that I will ever forget you, or stop loving you, just 'cause I'm not around to say 'I Love You'. I will always love you, Mom, even more with each day. Someday we will see each other again. Until then, if you want to adopt a little boy so you won't be so lonely, that's okay with me. He can have my room and old stuff to play with. But, if you decide to get a girl instead, she probably wouldn't like the same things us boys do. You'll have to buy her dolls and stuff girls like, you know. Don't be sad thinking about me. This really is a neat place. Grandma and Grandpa met me as soon as I got here and showed me around some, but it will take a long time to see everything. The angels are so cool. I love to watch them fly. And, you know what? Jesus doesn't look like any of his pictures. Yet, when I saw Him, I knew it was Him. Jesus himself took me to see GOD ! And guess what, Mom ? I got to sit on God's knee and talk to Him, like I was somebody important. That's when I told Him that I wanted to write you a letter, to tell you good bye and everything. But I already knew that wasn't allowed. Well, you know what Mom? God handed me some paper and His own personal pen to write you this letter. I think Gabriel is the name of the angel who is going to drop this letter off to you. Go d said for me to give you the answer to one of the questions you asked Him 'Where was He when I needed him ?' 'God said He was in the same place with me, as when His son Jesus was on the cross. He was right there, as He always is with all His children. Oh, by the way, Mom, no one else can see what I've written except you. To everyone else this is just a blank piece of paper. Isn't that cool ? I have to give God His pen back now He needs it to write some more names in the Book of Life. Tonight I get to sit at the table with Jesus for supper. I'm sure the food will be great. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. I don't hurt anymore The cancer is all gone. I'm glad because I couldn't stand that pain anymore and God couldn't stand to see me hurt so much, either. That's when He sent The Angel of Mercy to come get me. The Angel said I was a Special Delivery! How about that?
Signed with Love from God, Jesus & Me.
If you would do this for your parents as well, please copy and paste the story this and add your name to the list: UniqueMelody; Silver Sheilds; darkness wasted; Mikaela the Cat; LunaClefairy (of TheEspadaSisters); Atem's Sister Atea;
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
One day, when I was a freshman in high school,
I saw a kid from my class was walking home from school.
His name was Kyle.
It looked like he was
carrying all of his books.
I thought to myself, 'Why would anyone bring home all his books on a Friday?
He must really be a nerd.'
I had quite a weekend planned (parties and a football game with my friends tomorrow afternoon), so I shrugged my shoulders and went on.
As I was walking, I saw a bunch of kids running toward him.
They ran at him, knocking all his books out of his arms and tripping him so he landed in the dirt.
His glasses went flying, and I saw them land in the grass about ten feet from him.
He looked up and I saw this terrible sadness in his eyes
My heart went out to him. So, I jogged over to him as he crawled around looking for his glasses, and I saw a tear in his eye.
As I handed him his glasses, I said, 'Those guys are jerks.
They really should get lives. ' He looked at me and said, 'Hey thanks!'
There was a big smile on his face.
It was one of those smiles that showed real gratitude.
I helped him pick up his books, and asked him where he lived.
As it turned out, he lived near me, so I asked him why I had never seen him before.
He said he had gone to private school before now.
I would have never hung out with a private school kid before.
We talked all the way home, and I carried some of his books.
He turned out to be a pretty cool kid.
I asked him if he wanted to play a little football
with my friends
He said yes.
We hung out all weekend and the more I got to know Kyle, the more I liked him, and my friends thought the same of him.
Monday morning came, and there was Kyle with the huge stack of books again.
I stopped him and said, 'Boy, you are gonna really build some serious muscles with this pile of books everyday!
' He just laughed and handed me half the books.
Over the next four years, Kyle and I became best friends..
When we were seniors we began to think about college.
Kyle decided on Georgetown and I was going to Duke.
I knew that we would always be friends, that the miles would never
be a problem.
He was going to be a doctor and I was going for business on a football scholarship..
Kyle was valedictorian of our class.
I teased him all the time about being a nerd.
He had to prepare a speech for graduation.
I was so glad it wasn't me having to get up there and speak
Graduation day, I saw Kyle.
He looked great.
He was one of those guys that really found himself during high school.
He filled out and actually looked good in glasses.
He had more dates than I had and all the girls loved him.
Boy, sometimes I was jealous!
Today was one of those days.
I could see that he was nervous about his speech.
So, I smacked him on the back and said, 'Hey, big guy, you'll be great!'
He looked at me with one of those looks (the really grateful one) and smiled.
' Thanks,' he said.
As he started his speech, he cleared his throat, and began
'Graduation is a time to thank those who helped you make it through those tough years.
Your parents, your teachers, your siblings, maybe a coach...but mostly your friends...
I am here to tell all of you that being a friend to someone is the best gift you can give them..
I am going to tell you a story.'
I just looked at my friend with disbelief as he told the
story of the first day we met.
He had planned to kill himself over the weekend.
He talked of how he had cleaned out his locker so his Mom wouldn't have to do it later and was carrying his stuff home.
He looked hard at me and gave me a little smile.
'Thankfully, I was saved.
My friend saved me from doing the unspeakable..'
I heard the gasp go through the crowd as this handsome, popular boy told us all about his weakest moment.
I saw his Mom and dad looking at me and smiling that same grateful smile.
Not until that moment did I realize it's depth.
Never underestimate the power of your actions..
With one small gesture you can change a person's life.
For better or for worse.
God puts us all in each other's lives to impact one another in some way.
Look for God in others.
This is a story about a little girl that was abused. If you care at all, PLEASE copy and paste this into your profile:
My name is Sarah
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy,
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
Her name was Aurora
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrust the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
If you hate child abuse, please post this on your profile.
REMEMBER WHEN ..
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now
What a Boyfriend SHOULD do:
When she walks away from you mad
When she stares at your mouth
When she pushes you or hits you
When she starts cussing at you
When she's quiet
When she ignores you
When she pulls away
When you see her at her worst
When you see her start crying
When you see her walking
When she's scared
When she lays her head on your shoulder
When she steals your favorite hat
When she teases you
When she doesn't answer for a long time
When she looks at you with doubt
When she says that she likes you
When she grabs at your hands
When she bumps into you
When she tells you a secret
When she looks at you in your eyes
When she misses you
When you break her heart
When she says its over
When she repost this bulletin
Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything.-
When she says she's ok don't believe it, talk with her- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you-
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her-
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.-
Tease her and let her tease you back.-
Stay up all night with her when she's sick.-
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.-
Give her the world.-
Let her wear your clothes.-
When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.-
Let her know she's important.-
Kiss her in the pouring rain.-
When she runs up to you crying, the first thing you say is;
If you do post this in the next four minutes the one you love will :
Another version of that one I found:
Advice for guys
When she acts shy...
When she runs away from you...
When she puts her face near yours...
When she kicks and punches you...
When she is silent...
When she ignores you...
When she pulls away...
When you see her at her worst...
When she screams at you...
When you see her walking...
When she's scared...
When she looks like somethings the matter...
While she holds your hand...
- You really don't need any tips just be your flawless selves and let the
Post this in the next 69 seconds and you will have the best day of your life
Here is a story about a victim of a drunk driver. If you cry, don't feel bad. I cried too.
I went to a party, Mom, I remembered what you said.
Now the party is finally ending
As I lay there on the pavement, Mom, I hear the policeman say,
I just wanted to tell you, Mom, I swear I didn't drink.
The guy who hit me is walking, Mom, and I don't think it's fair.
If only they had told him, Mom, I would still be alive.
Copy and paste this on your profile if you think drunk driving should stop.
Alright, I think this is enough for my profile for now. For the love of Ra, I must have a LOT of spare time to be able to write a profile THIS long! Anyway, stay tuned, because I'll be adding more to this as time goes by!