Poll: Do you like the Twilight series or the Harry Potter series better? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Twilight.
My name is Melissa, I'm over 10 and under 20. I have currently started three stories on fanfiction, my first is called And it all Started in the Bathroom. It's a light story that's good if you're bored and you want something to do. The second is Just Another Pretty Boy, which is more angsty and deep. The last is D.N.O. (Drunk Night Out), and is under a different account name called melANDkel. It's a story about a dumped-by-Jake Bella who goes out with Alice to have some drunk fun and meets you-know-who. Pretty please read them and let me know what you think in a review! I live in Georgia in the U.S.A. Check out my favorite stories and authors, they're great! I have to give a special shout out to my sister and best friend their pen names are PrettyFanGirl (sister) and TeeHee123 (best friend). They have some awesome stories on fanfiction that you have to check out.
What a Boyfriend SHOULD do:
Nickname(s): Melkel, or just Mel
Color: blue and green
Band: I don't know. I just don't know.
Movie: All Twilight and Harry Potter movies are the best. I also like The Last Song, and a bunch of others. I love most movies I watch. I can't think of any right now though. The one just happened to pop into my head. Oh! Thought of more! The Blind Side, Easy A... a ton more. Date Night!
Cartoon: Scooby Doo? (lol, I use to have a crush on Scooby- yes the dog- but hey, I was in kindergarten)
--Do You--. Have any siblings: Yup, my big sis, PrettyFanGirl- check her out (no, not literally to all those hormone-ridden boys) I have a dismemberer, and there's no way I know how to use it
Have any pets: one very lazy cat... Sunlight Goldstar Crookshanks (long story...)
Want to go to college: Who doesn't?
--Love & All That Crap--
Ever been in love: I don't know what it feels like to be in love, so I guess not
--This or That--
Fruit or Vegetable: Both
Lights On or Lights Off: depends, but usually on. LIke I said, don't like the dark. And no, I DON'T have a night light
--Have You Ever--
Danced in a public place:Yes, I have occasionally. My mom likes to do that among other things to try and embarrass me and my sister but it doesn't really affect me anymore
Talked to someone you don't know: Who doesn't? Ever heard of public places, like the movie theatre, or grocery store? Gasp.
Done drugs: Nope
Partied 'til the sun came up: Do sleep overs count? Not actual parties though.
Gotten a ticket: No
--Random & Silly Junk--
Are you a virgin: I beg your pardon?
Ever regret anything: All the time. Constantly.
Do you like being tickled: NO! I'M TICKLISH! DON'T EVEN POKE ME! I HAVE A BASE BALL BAT SOMEWHERE IN MY HOUSE! I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT IS, BUT I CAN FIND IT FOR YOU. (actually, I'm not sure we have a base ball bat. I suddenly have a strange urge to sing that peanut butter and jelly song. :) )
What are your goals: No idea
50 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME UNTIL YOU READ THIS:
1, What color is your toothbrush?
Blue and white
2, Name one person who made you smile today:
Sheilia Buff. Lol, there's this guy in my French class that looks exactly like Buff to me- except he's black. Haha. (I've updates since then, so this one doesn't count, buit I think I should leave it. That kid isn't in my French class anymore and it makes me sad. He's one of the funniest people ever. Complete jerk though. Aren't most people?
3, What were you doing at 8 am this morning:
4, What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Right here sitting my lazy butt in front of the computer
5, What is your favorite candy bar?
6, Have you ever been to a strip club?
No? That is a WEIRD question
7, What is the last thing you said aloud?
Um... my dad just asked me why I didn't eat the cherries. I said I didn't like cherries. He asked me if I wanted more grapes. I said no. He asked me if I wanted more apple slices. I said not. I have such an interesting life. (This is an old one too but I like it.)
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
dulce du leche. So, caramel. But I aslo love Ben and Jerry and Haagen daz.
9, What was the last thing you had to drink?
10, Do you like your wallet?
actually i don't have one
11, What was the last thing you ate?
Fruit. I feel so healthy. (blah that's an old one too. I like that one better. I'm now eating ice cream.)
12, Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
yeah, well, I guess it's technically this week. Last Friday I got a new bathing suit and black workout shorts.
13, The last sporting event you watched?
Superbowl. I only watched it for the commercials thoguh, and got bored after the first fourth or so of it. I liked the car commercial with the rich guys in jail. Hilarious. (This is ALSO an old response but it still applies. Sad really. Oh! On the day before the last day of school a couple days ago I watched some really H-O-T many men in my grade play football. It was schmexy. Which brings me to the football uniform for my wschool this year. It makes me drool and melt. In football season, they wore their shirts every Friday. Friday became my fav day at the weel. lol jk. It's Saturday not Friday. But anyways when they were playing football, one of them had a huge rip in his shirt (about a third of it was gone). I later found out that it was because he had a hole in it and he decided he'd rather have half of it missing than a hole in it. :) I had a crush on him in fifth grade. Look at me now. Still obsessing. I don't like him anymore though. Oh! Later that day I was staring at him and one of his friends passed by and apparently I had a weird look on my face because the guy passing turned to see what I was looking at and the practically topless guy was the onyl thing behind him. So yeah another hot guy knows that I was staring at his hot friend. But whatever.
14, What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Regular, carmel, salty, cinamon& sugar, butter, pretty much anything
15, Who is the last person you sent a text message too?
16, Ever go camping?
Yes, but I haven't been in years
17, Do you take vitamins daily?
18, Do you go to church every Sunday?
Every other Sunday
19, Do you have a tan?
Yes, people hate me because I tan instead of burning and I tan easily
20, Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Can I have both again? (I'm such a pig) I think I prefer Chinese though. And my mom has started getting take out! Hurray! I use to almost never get it and I've had it like five times this month. Ugh that makes me sound really bad. Give me a break. I just had some fruit. Raise your hand if you can say you've honestly had fruit today. Yeah, that's right. I don't see any hands raised other than mine. (I actually raised my hand.) (This is an old response too, but AGAIN, I liked it.)
21, Do you drink your soda with a straw?
If I HAVE a straw on me
22, What did your last text message say?
I don't remember. I see a survey stalker in training here. Who cares what my last text said? I doubt you do, unless you're a stalker like this survey here.
23, What are you doing tomorrow?
Nothing! Cause it's summer! Suck on that b*tch!
25, Look to your left, what do you see?
Glee on Demand on my dad's tv
26, What color is your watch?
27, What do you think of when you hear Australia?
The Outback restaurant commercials and The Crocodile Hunter
28, What is your birthstone?
29, Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Drive through. I hate going in unless I get to play on the playground with TeeHee123
30, What is your favorite number?
4, 7, and 8
31, Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
...my mommy. Ugh I have no life.
32 any plans today?
No, I have no life. (lol! For question 31, I just put "Ugh I have no life, Then I looked at 32 and saw that for my last time I updated I also put that I had no life. So I'm going to leave the same response for 32 too.)
33, How many states have you lived in?
34, Biggest annoyance right now?
35, Last song listened to?
Dancing Queen performed by Glee
36,Can you say the alphabet backwards?
37, Do you have a maid service clean your house?
No, I wish
38, Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Tennis shoes. I know. I'm still getting the test results back on whether or not I'm a girl.
39, Are you jealous of anyone?
Not any that I can think of.
40, Is anyone jealous of you?
not that I know of
41, Do you love anyone?
Don't think so
42, Do any of your friends have children?
None that I know about
43, What do you usually do during the day?
44, Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Dislike, yes. Hate? No.
45, Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Hi. Hey. Bonour. The assortment of hellos
46, What color is your car?
a pretty, dark blue
47, Do you like cats?
Yes, as I have a cat
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
No, I'm not smart enough to type and think at the same time. lol.
49, Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yup. In Atlanta. The Goliath and Superman are my favorites. But one time, Superman got stuck for literally 10 minutes (I know, 10 whole minutes!) while I was with TeeHee123 and it hurt like Hale since everyone was in a flying position and it puts a strain on your neck and back. Ouch. Atleast we weren't in the middle of the ride or something.
50, How did you get your worst scar?
I have one on the back of my right calf, here's the story- it's kinda long: A long time ago, in a far away land, when I was about four years old, I thought it would be a great idea to take my Aunt Judy's 100 pound dog on a walk around the house on her leash. She was a puppy, and very hyper. She thought it would be a good idea to run around me, effectively tying me up in her leash, which ended up with one sad four-year-old, but now one very proud scar holder. Basically I got wicked rug burn, only from a leash. Not as macho as the scar looks. It's pretty big but it's nearly faded! I don't want it to! Wasn't that a long story? (notice how I'm trying to make it longer right now)
1. FIRST NAME: Melissa
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, but I am semi named after the song Sweet Melissa. I'm related to it a lot, but I'm not really sure if I was actually named after it or not. In fact, when we were playing a name game in seventh grade, my S.S. teacher whipped out his guitar and sang it to me when he found out my name. Not sure whether I thought it was funny or mortifying. I think more mortifying, but now I would see it as funny.
3. SIBLING NAMES: PrettyFanGirl
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I've cried a lot recently... I think the last time was a couple weeks ago when I was just overwelmed.
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS? It depends on how I am looking at them and how I feel at the time.
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? fried chicken. I know it's not really a lunch meat but I don't like that packaged kind that you put on sandwiches and I don't eat pork, beef, or turkey.
7. KIDS? No preggo for me
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so. I really don't think we'd be close though. Wow. `
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? No.
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Maybe.
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup, I sure do.
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? TOTALLY! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! (WHY NOT THROW IN SKY DIVING WHILE I'M AT IT?)
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? reeses puffs. my mom doesnt let me have them though. My dad does. She has this no chocolate for breakfast rule, but I'm allowed to have left over chocolate cake and chocolate protein bars and pretty much anything chocolate that isn't cereal. Weird, right?
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM? Not unless I have to I don't.
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Kinda sorta. (old answer from almost a year ago.) New answer: No! We had extended home room a couple weeks ago cause we had to take a test and we arm wrestled and ALL of my friends beat me. Granted, two of them were boys, but still! All of my friends in my home room are creepy strong. Like the hulk without the green.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
this is the second time this thing has asked me that question. I refuse to answer.
17. SHOE SIZE? eight and a half in tennis shoes. It depends on the type of shoe though.
18. RED OR PINK? red
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? I think I'm way too shy and self-consious most of the time
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my bff TeeHee123 who has attended a different school than me for four years. :(We've been bff's for 6 years!! It doesn't feel like it's been that long at all.
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THERE PROFILE? I really don't care. Do what ever your little heart desires...
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? no shoes, I'm in my home people, and the black shorts I said I got earlier this week in the survey.
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? like i said, ice cream
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the credits/outtakes of Transformers. I LOVE the mom in that movie! She cracks me up so much! Especially in the second one. Usually I don't like "guy" movies, but I love Transformers. Me and my sister liuke to yell "guy" things as they happen in the movie. For example, an explosion happens (which is basically the whole movie) and we yell "Explosion!" "Dirt explosion" "hot girls" "Cars", and so on. It's fun. I also saw The Eagle in the movies at a party recently. It was awesome. And I want to lick Channing Tatum...Apparently I come off as really sweet cause one of my semi close friends said. "YOu know, at the beginning of the movie, I was thinking I bet MelKel hates this movie! But then I thought, No, I bet this will release her inner bad a*!" And I did love the movie. (Lol ANOTHER ANOTHER old answer, but I again again like it)
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue? I don't know. Maybe yellow
26. FAVORITE SMELL? Vanilla, chocolate, pancakes, good food, just abunch of random stuff
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Ugh! Again. it was my mom. Forget about it. Don't rub it in.
28. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? I think their overall physique. Ya know? LIke their whole appearance, not one specific thing.
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Coke, Dr. Pepper, and good juice.
31. FAVORITE SPORT? Soccer.
32. EYE COLOR? green or hazel.
33. HAT SIZE? Adult? I wasn't aware there were sizes. I guess average.
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope.
35. FAVORITE FOOD? Italian, Chinese, and Japanese.
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy ending are the best.
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? The Eagle. Channing was very yummy in that. ;)
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? Jeans are the best. Now that it's summer shorts are my best friend though.
39. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. I loathe the cold. Unless I'm like just sitting in my house. Then I'd rather have to bundle up then strip down.
40. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. Most of the time.
41. FAVORITE DESSERT? Pretty much everything.
(Survey from EclipseoftheTwilightMoon's profile)
(sung to the tune of "I'm a barbie Girl")
I'm a gummy bear, in a gummy world
I'm so gummy, it's all yummy!
You can eat me up, and then throw me up!
don't speak Malayasian, ain't no skittle invasion!
(created by MelKel & TeeHee123) ha ha so funny.
REMEMBER WHEN ..
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now!!