Author has written 6 stories for Twilight, Gangster No. 1, Harry Potter, Misc. Books, and House, M.D..
So you've been brave and clicked on my profile page... Hope you enjoy some of my stories because I absolutely love reading all of yours, Fan-Fiction is the epitome of fun, in my humble opinion, and you can never have enough of it.
I love critique and I love reviews. I do not, however, love spellchecking so it is always appreciated when someone else knows how to spell things. I enjoy writing, reading, and watching British films. My primary writing form is poetry, so I beg you all to be patient with my flowery muse :) I'm (usually) very cheerful so please feel free to PM me if you have any questions about my stories, or any suggestions for improvement or story ideas!!
All the best,
You know you're a writer when...
1) You feel the need to verify your journal to make sure your descriptions of arguments are factually correct.
2) When it's time to start writing... the world does not exist.
3) Even the fact the your protagonist eats oatmeal for breakfast every Tuesday is important to you, even if it isn't important to your story.
4) You will eat anything that is within reach of your desk.
5) You have, when confronted by those concerned for your sanity, actually said the following phrase, 'but I am more sane when I'm writing.'
6) On a good day, you get less than four hours sleep a night.
7) You drink so much coffee that you've finally saved yourself a trip and moved the coffee pot into whatever room you write in.
8) You see everything you encounter as a potential plot point.
9) You talk about your characters as if they're real people.
10) Your reaction to #9 was, "but they are real people!"
11) You want to go into mourning and hold a funeral every time you kill off a character, no matter how evil they were.
You know you’re a fangirl if:
1. You have genuinely cried over a fanfic
2. You refer to characters you love by nicknames.
3. You fantasize about your favorite pairing before you go to sleep.
4. When you need inspiration for something, you compare it to a character.
5. You change your speech patterns to match your character.
6. You’ve made at least two of your characters do naughty things to each other. (bonus points if it was slash or femslash)
7. Your picture files on your computer are flooded with fanart and screen-shots.
8. You get extremely angry whenever someone insults a character you like.
9. You’ve searched more than a half hour for this one fanfic that you love, and just can’t seem to find, because apparently you’re a total idiot and forgot to fave it, probably because you’d simply assumed you could find it again, and until you do find it you just KNOW you won’t let yourself off the computer because it would plague you the rest of the day.
10. You check every day to see if the next chapter is up.
11. You have deep conversations about the philosophy of your favorite character, analyzing their psyche and their actions in order to predict what will happen. And when it’s the exact opposite of what you thought, you still claim you knew it all along, because it was so OBVIOUS really, and you saw all the signs before everyone else because you’re just that devoted.
12. You stay committed to a pairing, even though both people in that pairing are dead.
13. You’ve put more effort into thinking up the pasts of characters that are unexplained than doing your homework (and you don’t regret this either).
14. You care more about the feelings of your character than people not as important to you, like your friends or family.
15. You get inexplicably angry whenever someone gets something wrong about a character.
16. You’ve read the same fanfic more than three times.
17. You’ve read stories with really sappy titles like “Forbidden Love Among the Broken”.
18. You’re willing to overlook horrible, glaring personality flaws, such as being a totally pretentious ass, because you think that character is attractive.