Poll: What do you think about us! Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Twilight, and Bible.
K: HOLA FANFICTIONERS!!
T: SUP? I'M TANIA
K: I'M KARLA AND YOU'LL HEAR THAT NAME WHEN I'M A FAMOUS ACTRESS!
T: SHE LOVES TO DREAM BIG...
K: IT COULD HAPPEN!!
T: YOU DO THAT KARLA...
K: SO ANYWAYS THIS IS OUR FAN FICTION PAGE. WELL MY PROFILE ORIGINALLY BUT THEN TANIA WANTED TO WRITE SO NOW WE SHARE. :D
T: YES-ER-E SO SCROLL DOWN THIS PAGE AND READ OUR STORIES AND INFO...THING.
K:AND WE DO HAVE A TWITTER SO FOLLOW US! http://twitter.com/KarlaAndTania
Age: I'm immortal. Take a guess.
Birthday: April 12th...
Race: Hispanic. Born in VA but parents are from EL SALVADOR!!
Hair: My hair dresser says dark blonde but I rather say really light brown.
Skin: Super light brown almost a disgrace for Hispanics.
Eyes: Dark chocolate brown. Boring!
Height: 5'11. Ehh, I'm tall.
Like: Too much to say.
Hate: BLOOD! (When I saw what Bella thought about blood I know the books were for me)... Slow drivers. I may not be able to drive but I hate em...etc.
TANIA'S COMING VERY SOON!! (Once I ask her all these ?'s) Haha
You Know your obsessed if...
1. You think your next door neighbor looks or is a vampire.
2. You try to control your thoughts because you think Edward can hear them.
3. You've read the series like 5 times each.
4. You check Stephenie Meyer's site or my site 10 times a day to see if there is any new Twilight News.
5. You think your best friend is crazy for not reading the Twilight series.
6. Twilight has ruined any future reading for you.
7. You use Twilight for every school project that comes around.
8. You watch the show Moonlight and picture Beth as Bella and Mick as Edward.
9. You get so excited when you see someone reading Twilight, and you have to talk to them even if you don't know them.
10. Every conversation you have with your friends somehow leads back to an Edward vs. Jacob debate.
11. Your friend finally decides to read it so she can keep up with your conversations.
12. Your guy friends hasn't read the books yet but hears you talk about Edward Cullen so much he despises him with a loathing passion that he brings up almost as much as you bring up the series.
13. You go to your relatives house for a holiday and refuse to socialize until you have finished reading the book in the series that you are on.
14. You get all freaked out every time you hear the name Edward or your subsitutes name is Mrs. Cullen.
15. You stop asking to go to the beach for vacation and ask if you can go to Forks, Washington and look for the Cullens.
-Karla and Tania
25 Reasons to Thank my Mother:
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (e.g. Hmm, what would happen if it was sunny the day Bella got hit by the van? Oh, story idea!! Must get computer!)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine. (The two greatest things ever discovered!)
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random. (I ALWAYS have at least 100 unchecked emails. I hate it, I just delete most...)
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off. (The 'Q' actually fell off! Which I don't get because I rarely use it? Did you see more than 2 'Q''s in this sentence?? NO!)
People think you have A.D.D. (Tania seems to think I do...)
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.(OMG I-...huh was that a cat?)
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
Tania: Thanks for reading our stories! Its awesome!
Karla: Hell yeah. Review I love em!
Tania: You love most things...
Karla: Damn straight. Anyways just wanna say that we love you guys!
Tania: Peace it.
Karla: Later my home skilly biskets friskets yisk-
Tania: You can stop now.
Karla: Okay... :(