Poll: Should I continue Power of Two/Power of Two: Matt and Scarlett after the book is finished too or end it there and wait for the next book. And if I do continue it should Scarlett and Matt be separated or stay together after they go through the gate? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Naruto, and Power of Five series.
Things about me
Name: Jose R. C.
Thing's I like: Games, Anime, and Reading lots and lots of reading.
Things I don't like: Angst unless it has a happy ending.
Pokemon: Ash x Dawn
Megaman Battle Network: Lan H. x Mayl, Megaman.EXE x Roll.EXE
Megaman Starforce: Geo x Luna (Don't ask why because I have no idea.)
Naruto: Naruto x Hinata
Tales of Phantasia: Cress x Mint, Chester x Arche
Bleach: Ichigo x Orihime
Avatar: Last Airbender: Aang x Katara, Aang x Toph("), Soka x Suki, Zuko x Katara(")
Digimon: Tai x Sora, Matt x Mimi, T.K. x Kari, Takato x Rika
Power of Five(Gatekeepers) Series: Matt x Scarlett(Scar)
Q.E.D.:Touma x Mizuhara
Q.E.D/ Q.E.D. is an abbreviation of thequod erat demonstrandum, which literally means "which was to be demonstrated". The phrase is written in its abbreviated form at the end of a or to signify that the last statement deduced was the one to be demonstrated; the abbreviation thus signals the completion of the proof.
(got all of these from somepersonoutthere's profile) Some Copy and Paste:
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever got hit in the face with any ball, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever voted in a stupid poll, wherever you have found it, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever shouted at people on TV what you want them to do, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you like manga, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you don't like being criticized, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you HATE it when people tell you what to do, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you or your friends are insane, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you constantly slip into your own little world, copy and paste this to your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, WeaselChick, Revenant666, darkflame1516, AirGirl Phantom, Agent of the Divine One, pointless people of Pluto, itachikakashi, xXxLuna-of-the-ChosenxXx, .a.broken.heart.within. The Most OOC Writer Around, Mask of Mirage, EcoliandDahChihuahua, Flower of the Desert, SarcasticallyTroublesomeGirl, Mitsukai Tsubasa,Gforcemember45, Zillah 91, Onix Attack, Kaity the Chameleon, xX-Arianna-hime-Xx, Espiowarrior,Haze the Chameleon, somepersonoutthere, Ash.EXE
92 percent of American teens would die if Abecrombie and Fitch told them it's uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their butts of at the others.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were watching on TV during a commercial break, copy and paste this to your profile.
Things to do while in Wal-mart
1. Throw skittles at people and say, "Taste the freakin' rainbow!"
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look."
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
15.Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
16. When you see stuff in those cage-things, Yell "NOOO!! YOU'VE KILLED IT!"
17. Buy 350 cans of tuna and scream "THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT!! YOU HAVE TO PUT SOME BACK!!" when the cashier tells you the price.
18. Walk around looking confused in the CD section and ask people where you can find the CDs.
19. Touch an electrical cord and pretend that you are getting shocked.
20. Hide in the giant snowman blowup and when people walk by say, " I am the abominable snowman! Fear me! I will eat you!"
21. Jump in a cart and have a friend push you while you scream "The Germans are coming!"
22. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
23. Run up to an employee and ask "Do you like me?" If they say no, yell out "You broke my heart, you evil monster! I'm telling the manager!" and start throwing canned tomatoes at them. If they say yes just to get you away, pat their shoulder, and say "What a shame because that guy/girl over there" point to a random person "was just about to ask you to dinner."
24. Stand inside the freezer in the frozen food section.
25. Walk up to employees and whisper "I saw dead people...they want me to take you away...to aisle eight..."
26. Walk into the baby clothes section, pick up a pink baby dress, then throw it down and run away screaming that the pink bunnies of doom came back.
27. Turn the pharmacy counter into a Charlie the Unicorn convention.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that annoying Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this onto your profile.
If you think that those kids should just give up and let Lucky have his stupid cereal back, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever had a dream involving a fictional character and another fictional character copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are part of the .0000001 percent of people who don't have a MySpace, copy this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end,reading numerous fanfictions,copy and paste this onto your profile,and add your name to this list:danyan,StarDragon411,Mystic Katt,TrueThinker,Softballgirl9411,Witchdoctor42,crocgirl2815,mewmewice, RulerofFire, Michael J Angelo, MysticShadowFall, somepersonoutthere, Ash.EXE
If you can't stop puttting these things on your profile,copy and paste this to your profile!
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that needs to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can imagine yourself in a video game/ manga/ or anime, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate anybody, copy and paste this to your profile.
ONLY IN AMERICA:
1. Only in America ...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America ...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America ...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America ...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America ...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America ...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America ...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America ...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America ...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.
10. Only in America ...do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
15 WAYS TO DRIVE PEOPLE INSANE:
1) At lunchtime, sit in your parked car w/sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2) Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3) Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
4) In the memo field of all your cheques, write "FOR SEXUAL FAVORS."
5) Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy."
6) Dont use any punctuation
7) As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
8) Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
9) Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
10) Sing along at the opera.
11) Put mosquito netting around your work area. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.
12) Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
13) When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I Won! I Won! 3rd time this week!"
14) When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives, they're loose!"
15) Tell your children over dinner. "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
YOU'RE BORN SCREAMING . . . WHO'S TO SAY YOU WON'T DIE THAT WAY??
You know you live in 2009 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played Solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they're not on Facebook.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that... You know you did.
If you have a relative that pauses a movie that you've never seen about halfway through so that he/she can tell you exactly how the movie will end, copy this
If you've ever been forced to sit through a movie so old that King Arthur himself probably wrote the script, copy this.
If you get upset often because you can't become a knight, copy this to your profile
If you frequintly Mrs.spell words that you shud no, untie with me and coffee this two yoor proefil
If you get confused and forget what you're going to say just because a fly buzzes by your head...never mind, I forgot what this was...
If you are a fan of The CIRQUE DU FREAK series, copy this.
If u r a freek, copy this!
If someone actually thinks that you are evil and/or plotting their death, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have a wide range variety of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever cried because one of your charecters dies, copy this
If you lie about your age often, copy this.
If you come up with stories faster than you can write them...crud...I just came up with another one.
If you've ever written a story because you were thinking about something trivial, post this.
If you've ever written a story for the soul purpose of doing it before someone else, copy this
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
Of course I'm talking to myself. Who else can I trust? ~ IDK
People who say anythings possible haven't tried to slam a revolving door. (Trust me. I have.)
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups..
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile
If you were insane, crazy, and/or random, before being crazy, insane, and/or random was cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can freak someone out just by glaring at them, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever spelled your name wrong, copy and paste this into your profile
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
FAKE VS. REAL
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr./Mrs.
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
FAKE FRIENDS: Make you say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
I ran with scissors, and lived!
People who say anything's possible haven't tried to slam a revolving door
They say guns don't kill people, people kill people, but honestly i think guns have something to do with it because if someone just stood there and said "bang," i don't think many people would be dead...
"When all else fails blow it up."
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you.
Don't follow in my footsteps, I tend to walk into walls
From a strictly MATHEMATICAL Viewpoint: What Equals 100 percent? What does it mean to give MORE than 100 percent? Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100 percent? We have all been in situations where someone wants you to give over 100 percent. What equals 100 percent in life? Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these Questions:
If: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Then: H-A-R-D-W-O-R- K (8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11) = 98 percent
A recent study by USA Today has found that three out of four people make up seventy-five percent of the population. If you understand the humor in this statement, copy and paste this into your profile.
"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." - Unknown
"He who laughs last didn't get it." - Unknown
"When there's a will, I want to be in it." - Unknown
"Love your enemies! It really pisses them off"
It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn
If you have ever pushed a door that clearly said PULL, copy this into your profile.
A friend helps you up when you fall a best friend continues walking while saying, "Walk much dumbass?"
BY A CHEMISTRY STUDENT
The following is an actual question given on a University of Arizonachemistry mid term, and an actual answer turned in by a student.
The answer by one student was so 'profound' that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well :
Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?
Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.
One student, however, wrote the following:
First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving, which is unlikely. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today.
Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.
This gives two possibilities:
1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.
2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.
So which is it?
If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, 'It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you,' and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct... ...leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting 'Oh my God.'
THIS STUDENT RECEIVED AN A+.
Unsafe External Link