Author has written 29 stories for Gallagher Girls, Maximum Ride, Vampire Academy, Sisters Grimm, Good Luck Charlie, Wizards of Waverly Place, Big Time Rush, and Glee.
I am Noelle.
I am fifteen.
I am an authoress.
I am on the favorites list of 77 people. I am on the author alert list of 60 people. I have submitted 838 signed reviews. I have archived 201,913 words. 5,743 people have seen my profile! Readers have given me 1,085 reviews!! All together, my 23 stories have 85,622hits! Thank you! Applause for all of you!
Welcome to my corner of the world (or internet, depending on who you ask).
I'm a fifteen year old Christian girl, and the world as I see it is quite different from most everyone's. Jesus is my Lord and Savior, and I believe that we should love all people.
I highly doubt you care about anything I have to say, so I'll try to keep it brief.
My old username was SeekDreamsAndFindHope. I considered changing it to UntilIFearedIWouldLoseIt, but I decided I preferred FalselyTrue.
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. If I can get it on paper or on a computer screen, everything always falls into place—I never plan out or anything. The stories take and make their own lives—they dictate when they begin and where they end, nothing ever ends as it’s supposed to.
2. I love music, reading and writing more than almost anything in the world.
3. I can't write for the series I truly respect, therefore you will never see my write any Tamora Pierce or Meg Cabot fanfics. I also can’t write for those I dislike (but you already guessed that.)
4. Most of my stuff is somewhat dark, but in real life, I am quite happy and cheerful.
5. My best friends think I'm totally insane, and I agree with her. I think I am insane. In a good way.
6. I get injured on a daily basis. The most common injuries are a) bruises from sleep walking, b) skinned knees from tripping, c) papercuts on the tips of my fingers (which makes it really painful to type, believe me) and d) falling down stairs, which happens freakishly commonly. Can you tell I’m clumsy?
7. I'd rather edit than write. (even though writing comes more naturally)
8. If anyone from school or real life saw what I wrote, I’d die of embarrassment. This is so not my real-life style (I’m a slightly insane girl who laughs too much) and I’m pretty sure they don’t think I’m capable of this level of emotional weirdness. And I’m rambling, so moving on.
9. I would rather be hurt myself than ever watch one of my friends cry. They mean the world to me, and while I may tease them mercilessly, they’re still my friends and sometimes I think they’re all I have.
10. Writing is my life, no matter what anyone else may say.
11. The world has labeled me with medical conditions. These conditions include low self-esteem, depression, insomnia, gluten-intolerance and ADHD. I don’t take any medications for these—writing’s what gets me through when it gets especially tough.
Books: Maximum Ride (although not so much anymore), Gallagher Girls, Sisters Grimm, Heist Society, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Enchanted Forest Chronicles, Hunger Games
TV Shows: Wizards of Waverly Place, Sonny with a Chance, Big Time Rush, Victorious, JONAS (my secret shame, don’t tell anyone), Life With Derek, Good Luck Charlie, iCarly, Drake&Josh, The Troop, Unnatural History, Zoey101, Glee, Sherlock
Cartoons: Avatar: Last Airbender,
Movies: Newsies, Camp Rock, How to Train Your Dragon, Despicable Me, Avalon High
Books: Maximum Ride (FangxMax, EllaxIggy, DylanxElla), Gallagher Girls (ZachxCammie), Sisters Grimm (PuckxSabrina, HenryxVeronica, MothxMustardseed, JakexBriar), Heist Society ( ), Harry Potter (ScorpiusxRose, DracoxGinny, DracoxHermione, JamesxLily), Percy Jackson and the Olympians (PercyxAnnabeth, LukexThalia), Enchanted Forest Chronicles (MendanbarxCimorine, DaystarxShaira), Hunger Games (PeetaxKatniss),
TV Shows: Wizards of Waverly Place (ZekexHarper, MasonxAlex), Sonny with a Chance (ChadxSonny, TawnixGrady), Big Time Rush (KendallxLogan, JamesxCarlos, CarlosxLogan), Victorious (BeckxJade, CatxRobbie, TorixAndre), JONAS (NickxMacy, JoexStella), Life With Derek (EdwinxLizzie, CaseyxDerek), Good Luck Charlie (TeddyxSpencer, IvyxEmmett), iCarly (SamxFreddie, CarlyxGibby, CarlyxShane), Drake&Josh (DrakexJosh), The Troop (HayleyxJake), Unnatural History (JasperxMaggie), Zoey101 (QuinnxLogan, ChasexZoey, LolaxMichael, DanaxLogan, NicolexMichael), Glee (PuckxRachel, BlainexKurt, KurtxSam, BritanyxSantana, FinnxQuinn, QuinnxSam, ArtiexTina, PratikxHarry), Sherlock (SherlockxJohn)
Cartoons: Avatar: Last Airbender (ZukoxKatara, TophxAang, SukixSokka),
Movies: Newsies (JackxDavid, SpotxRace, BlinkxMush), Camp Rock (NatexCaitlyn, ShanexMitchie, TessxLuke), How to Train Your Dragon (AstridxHiccup), Despicable Me (VectorxMargo, don’t judge me, it’s got potential), Avalon High (AlliexMiles, MarcoxWill, JenxLance)
MY STORY GALLERY
Commanding Lightning: "In a futuristic vision, Max learns that she will cause the Flock's deaths. In an attempt to prevent it, she attempts suicide...and fails. Three years later, she commands a special team for a company called Xeti. When the flock joins, all heck turns loose!"
Good Luck Charlie: "It's 15 years later after the beginning of Good Luck Charlie, and Charlie herself is nearly 16 years old. When she stumbles upon a box in the attic of videos from a girl claiming to be her big sister, Charlie wants to get to the bottom of it. Who is this mysterious Teddy, and why does no one want to tell her about Teddy?"
Kisses and Killings: Permanent Placement Program: “Welcome to a world where the best hide undercover in the streets of Roseville. Welcome to a world were nothing is as it seems. Welcome to the world of Andi, DeeDee, Carlos and Will--Welcome to the Permanent Placement Program. Welcome to Hell.”
100 of Daphne’s Words: A Case Study of Daphne Grimm: “100 of Daphne's Words and Their Meanings...I'm trying the 100 word challenge. I'm over halfway done, so...I'm fairly certain it will be completed.”
Letters to Me: “The Older Generation writes letters to themselves at seventeen. Inspired by Letter to Me by Brad Paisley. Featuring Henry, Veronica and Jake.”
Of course, I have more stories, but these are my big projects, the multi chapter ones, the ones that brought a bit of my soul into their fabric.
IN PROGRESS/UPCOMING STUFF
Not much right now, honestly. I've got a lot of personal stuff hitting right now, and there's not much I can do about it. Sorry, guys.
~Avalon High oneshot
~Sonny With a Chance oneshot
~The Troop oneshot
~Some creative writing stuff.
On here, I’ve got a few friends, but mostly, I’m a drifter, meaning I’m never in one place long enough to make true fandom friends. Well, EclipseTheVampire comes pretty close, seeing as I’m her/she’s my BETA, but that’s mostly just in Sisters Grimm.
Dying to live, living to try,
Why do you put up with my crazy?
(Ignore everything after this, it's just song lyrics I love...but if you see something you like, feel free to keep it around. :D)
"Hello Sunshine, it's been too long since I felt your beautiful warmth upon my face." ~Hello Sunshine, BarlowGirl
"You're moving faster than an outbound train, trying to find a way to outrun pain and every time you start to come undone, you always start to run." ~I'll Stay, Cadia
"All that I'm after is a life full of laughter as long as I'm laughing with you. I think all that still matters is love and the laughter, after the life we've been through." ~Life After You, Daughtry
"I don't wanna fight a war that no ones's gonna win. All this time we've grown apart, looking for an end. If I'm the one who's holding on and holding back, here's how we begin: say it now." ~Say It NowThe Afters
"I'm half sick of shadows, I wanna see the sky. Everyone else can watch as the sun goes down, so why can't I?" ~Lady of Shalott, Emilie Autumn