Author has written 3 stories for Twilight.
A twilight poem
i'll stay up till twilight,
What's your name? Maddie, Madz, June, Junebug, Puff.
What size shoe do you wear? 11 and a half womens.
Have You Ever?
Eaten a raw egg? Duhh, of course I have!
Play guitar? I actually do O.o
Love Lindor Truffles? Nah. Chocolate and I are in a fight right now.
Are You This or That or Both?
Boy or girl? Girl
Do you like wearing skinny jeans? All the time.
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday.
THAT'S MESSED UP! IF YOU BELIEVE HOMOPHOBIA IS WRONG...REPOST THIS.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Just because you were born in '97 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid. It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons. I am sorry but three conscious years of the 90's just wont cut it. You're a 90's kid if You remember watching -Doug -Ren & Stimpy -Pinky and the Brain -AAAAAAAH Real Monsters! -Rockos modern Life. -Animaniacs -Gargoyles You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!" You just cant resist finishing this . . . "in west Philadelphia born and raised . . ." You remember -Step by Step -Family Matters -Dinosaurs -Boy Meets World You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons. You remember reading "Goosebumps" You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence . . . not When everything was settled by -rock paper scissors or -bubble gum bubble gum in a dish or -ms. mary mack When kick ball was a daily activity. When we used to obey our parents You used to listen to the radio all day long just to r ecord your FAVORITE song of ALL time on a tape. You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular. You remember The Original Game Boy. You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny. You remember watching -The Magic School Bus -Wishbone -Reading Rainbow -and Ghostwriter on PBS You remember when Yo-Yos were cool. You remember those Where's Waldo books. You remember eating Warheads and Splashers Gum. You remember watching -the 1st Batman -Aladdin -Ninja Turtles -ghost busters You remember Ring Pops. If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!" You remember boom boxes .vs. cd players. Making those little paper fortune things, and then predicting your life with them. You played and/or collected "Pogs" You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere. One word. . . . . . . .trolls. Windows 95 was the best. You watched the original cartoons of -Rugrats -Wild Thornberry's -Power Ra ngers -Rocket Power. All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand. You collected those Beanie Babies. Carebears Lambchop's song never ended. Silver dollars, which were cool to have. Everyone watched the WB. If you even know what an original walkman is. You know the Macarena by heart. "Talk to the hand" . . . enough said You went to McDonald's to play in the playplace. You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground. Before the MySpace frenzy . . . Before the Internet & text messaging . . . Before Sidekicks & iPods . . . Before PlayStation3 or X-BOX 360 . . . Before Spongebob . . . Before Tupac was shot. When light up sneakers were cool. When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs. When gas was 0.95 a gallon. When we recorded stuff on VCRs. You had slap bracelets! You Actually played outside until it was dark! Way back. Before we realized all this would eventually disappear. Post this in your bulletin if you remember these days . . .
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm BLOND, so I MUST be a ditz.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fucking them all.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I hang out with GAYS, so I must be gay too.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a stereotype.
I like BLOOD, so I MUST be emo.
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser.
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy.
I like READING, so I MUST be a loner.
I don’t want a BOYFRIEND so I MUST be Lesbian.
I wear GLASSES, so I MUST be a nerd.
I'm a GIRL, so I MUST love pink.
I act LESBIAN, so I MUST be weird.
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be labeled.
My name is Tiffany
I am three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren’t ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can’t do a wrong
I can’t speak at all
Or else im locked up
All day long.
When im awake im all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren’t home
When my mommy does come home
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe ill just get
One whipping tonight.
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie’s bar.
I hear him curse
My name is called
I press myself
Against the wall
I try to hide
From his evil eyes
I’m so afraid now
I’m starting to cry
He finds me weeping
Calls me ugly words,
He says its my fault
He suffers at work.
He slaps and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And run to the door
He’s already locked it
And i start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken,
"I’m sorry!", I scream
But its now much to late
His face has been twisted
Into a unimaginable shape
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
O please God, have mercy!
O please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door
While i lay there motionless
Brawled on the floor
My name is tiffany
I am three,
Tonight my daddy
And you can help
Sickens me top the soul,
And if you read this
and don’t pass it on
I pray for your forgiveness
Because you would have to be
One heartless person
To not be effected
By this Poem
And because you are effected,
Do something about it!
So all I ask you to do
Is pass this on!
IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE
Please pass it on.
I'm the type of girl who would burst out laughing in dead silence because of something that happened yeaterday.
People keep out my way coz they all know I'm weird
I'm the type of person who will freak out over somthing little
I can feel others pain
But most of all
Lessons Learned in Twilight:
1. You can enjoy the banquet while resisting the wine.
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
-The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...-
"The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
¸.•´¸•´¨) ¸.•¨) ¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•¨)
Find the guy that calls you beautiful instead of hot,
who calls you back when you hang up on him,
who'll lay under the stars for hours and listen to your heart beat.
Or will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy that kisses your forhead,
who keeps your picture in his wallet,
who wants to show you off to the world even when your in sweatpants,
who holds your hand in front of all his freinds,
who thinks your beautiful without makeup,
one who is constantly telling you of how much he cares and how is lucky to have you,
THE one who turns to his friends and says THATS HER!
A WOMAN was flying from Seattle to San Francisco. Unexpectedly, the plane was diverted to Sacramento along the way. The flight attendant explained that there would be a delay, and if the passengers wanted to get off the aircraft the plane would re-board in 50 minutes.
All the people in the gate area came to a complete standstill when they looked up and saw the pilot walk off the plane with a Seeing Eye dog!
Things aren't always as they appear.
YOU KNOW YOUR A RENTHEAD WHEN...
You cried when Angel died
You know ALL the words to La Vie Boheim A&B
Your favorite qoute is, "SUICIDAL MICKEY MOUSE!"
You went to england to see CHESS live
You cried when you found out RENT was off broadway
You only saw Enchanted because of Idina Menzel was in it
You have a real, or imaginary pet named after one of the main characters
You listen to the album every day
You can put yourself in Mimi's shoes and imagine her feelings
You cried during One Song Glory
Happiness keeps you sweet
Trials keep you strong
Sorrows keep you human
Failures keep you humble
Success keeps you glowing
Only God keeps you going
Most people give dirty looks to homeless people they see a person who gave up on every chance
I look at them and see people who never got a chance
Some people call gay people Faggots, Faggot actually means a bunch of sticks or an English ciggarette
I call them the best people of our time
Randomness (from hairspary!! BAHAHAHAHAH!!)
A purple unicorn flying ahead, oh someone invite me b4 i drop deeeeadddd!!
I can hear the bells, the lunch bell is riiininnng!!
Every day's like a chocolate barrr every nite is a movie screeeen every sounds like a popcorn machiiiine(no offense if anyone see im offending tracy a little coz of her weight, which i dont really mean to do its just funny)
When I'm bored...
I dress up in a wig, hawaiin shirt, and sweats then dance to my ipod library.
I eat a peice of cake slowly just to irritate my dog coz he always watches me when i eat.
i write more chaps for my stories.
I think of weird names them imagie how to spell them
i sit in my closet and try to count how many sheep in my mind then i fall asleep
i call my friends and we blast music into the phones comparing our libraries.
I text my bf weird stuff like, "What do you think would happen if a vampire bit a gnome?"
I dance in circles with no music
I throw sticks at my sister.
I BE MYSELF
But most importantl, i stay in school
Sorry i was really bored when i wrote this -GASP-
I update my fanfic profile!
A Twilight Survey
Which book in the series is your favorite? Breaking Dawn indefinatly
How long did it take you to read the books? Two, Three days tops
Who introduced you to the books? My sister
Did you buy them, borrow them, or have them given to you as a gift? I borrowed them all from my big sis, i still havent returned them
Are you most looking forward to: Midnight Sun, or the New Moon movie? Gowsh, i'd have to say The New Moon Movie, because we're not sure if Midnight Sun is definatly coming out yet
Who is your favorite character? Emmett, then Jasper, followed by Rosalie who beat Jake by two
Who's your favorite male vampire? (Other Than Edward) Ohmygowsh has to be Jazzper
Who's your favourite female vampire? Alice, shes my alter ego, but i
Who is your favorite werewolf? Quil, he seems like someone i could totally hang out with
What's one of your favorite quotes from the stories? 'She wishes she were that cool!' -Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn
What was your favorite Bella and Edward moment? The Ballet scene, yush i am very into blood and stuff
What was your favorite Bella and Jacob moment? When Bella punches him in eclipse
How about your favorite Bella and Alice moment? "I have never seen someone so prone to life threating idiocy."
What was your favorite adventure/battle? The final battle with the Volturi
Which book cover was your favorite? Breaking dawn
Are these books among your favorite books of all? Yush
This or That?
Twilight or New Moon? Twilight
New Moon or Eclipse? New Moon
Eclipse or Twilight? Twilight
Are you more excited about New Moon Movie or Midnight Sun? Midnight Sun
New Moon Movie or the Eclipse Movie? Eclipse Movie
Who do you want to see Bella with most: Edward or Jacob? Eward cuz Jacob would never have imprinted and there would always be the chance he would after he married Bella, sooooo
Who do you like more:
Bella or Edward? Bella
Bella or Jacob? Jacob
Bella or Alice? Alice
Alice or Jacob? Jacob
Rosalie or Alice? Rosalie
Jasper or Alice? Jasper
Jasper or Edward? Jasper
Carlisle or Esme? Carlisle
Emmett or Jasper? Jasper
Emmett or Jacob? Emmett
Bella or Rosalie? Rosalie
Esme or Charlie? Esme
Charlie or Carlisle? Carlisle
Charlie or Billy? Billy
Jacob or Sam? Jacob
Sam or Quil? Quil
Quil or Embry? Quil
Who's the better villain: James or Victoria? James
Werewolves or Vampires? WEREWOLVES DUH
1.YOUR REAL NAME: Maddie
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Madizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Gold-Dog
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Victoria Slick
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Coumacox
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Black Iced Tea
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name):Elise
8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Einstein (My little sister named our tiny white Kitten Einstein, badass, I know)
Color: Purple and Gold
TV Show: House, Jersey Shore, Jerseylicious
Actor: Zac Efron, (Not 'cause he's hot, because he's a badass)
Kind of Movie:Comedy/Action
Cereal: I hate all cereal
"Some people are so afraid of dying, they never start living," -Henry Van Dyke
"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna by my year." All Time Low, Weightless
"There is only one way to win, boys. Put ten times as much heart in the game, as you do strength." Drew Gordan, Head Football Coach of The La Salle Explorers, State Champions 2009
If you've met your not-blood related twin (in resemblance or personality), copy and paste this in your profile.
If you and your friend break out into song in a public area put this on your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever stayed up for over 40 hours continuously just because you frickin' could, copy this into your profile. I
f you think those stupid kids should just give the rabbit the freakin' Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you think the Coa-coa Puff Turky Bird thing shoud go to rehab, copy this into your profile.
98 of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or the vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile. I
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
My best friend is insane, if you think your best friend is insane, put this in your profile.
If there are times when you just wanna annoy people for the heck of it then copy this into ya profile.
Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and prode of it, put this in your profile. I
f you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, put it in your profile..
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever tripped where there is a WATCH YOUR STEP SIGN, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy and paste this in your profile
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile. Lets start a list of the words: My, who
If you think the semi-colon is completely usless, stupid, annoying and plotting to destroy the English language as we know it, put this in your pro!
If u think rock paper scissors solves everything then put this in ur pro!
The electric chair was invented by a dentist. If you are scared now more than ever of dentists by learning this fact, put this on your profile..
If yoo cant spel too sav yoor lyfe then putt thes in yoor profiele
If you've ever lost someone you loved, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile..
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile)
A little personality test (Ten questions, don't cheat)
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex. (Jesse AKA Jess
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow? (Blue)
3. Your first initial? (M)
4. Your month of birth? (May)
5. Which color do you like more, black or white? (white)
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours. (MaryCate)
7. Your favorite number? (37)
8. Do you like California or Florida more? (California)
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more? (Ocean)
10. Write down a wish (To be a pro Lax player)
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
(don't cheat--)THE ANSWERS
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back. (relax enjoy the sunshine)
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life. (heehee that is so me)
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
fall in love with someone totally unexpected. (whoa didn't see that coming)
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life
changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time
but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend. (Marycate)
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime. (37!?!?!)
8. If you choose...
California: You like adventure.
Florida: You are a laidback person.
9. If you choose...
Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday
Opening Credits: Keep the Change, You Filthy Animal by All Time Low (Wtf?)
Birth: The Bird and The Worm by Owl City (...WTF!?!)
First day at school: The Trooper by Iron Maiden (I kinda get it, if you're a trooper for making it through the first day of school...?)
Falling in Love: Swing, Swing by The All American Rejects (Total opposite of Falling in love)
Fight Song: Hey, Soul Sister by Train (...)
Breaking Up: Heartless by Kanye West (Makes Sense)
Life: Fire Burning by Sean Kingston
Mental Breakdown: Under the Sea by The Little Mermaid (O.o? Yes I have this song on my Ipod, I also have the Lion King xd)
Driving: On My Own from The Le Miserables Soundtrack
Flashback: The Saltwater Room by Owl City
Wedding: Rosalita (Come Out Tonight) by Bruce Springsteen (I guess for when the reception it wouldn't be bad)
Birth Of Child: BedRock by Young Money & Lloyd (That just made me crack up laughing)
Final Battle: Aces High by Iron Maiden (It's like a fast paced heavy metal song, it'd be good for a fight scene)
Death Scene: Knockin' on Heaven's Door By Guns 'N Roses (Makes a lot of sense. My ipod must stalk my computer O.o)
Funeral: Your Love is my Drug by Kesha (WHY DO I EVEN HAVE THIS SONG!?!)
End Credits: I Gotta A Feeling by Black Eyed Peas
Write 12 of your Fave Book characters in whatever order and follow the instructions below:
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? Alice x Jasper? Hasn't everyone?
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? Very Hot.
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? A lot of people would have heart attacks laughing.
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? Two or three.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? Nessie and Alice? Nah.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Five/Ten, Esme and Carlisle are good together
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation? Rosalie (7) would laugh her ass off at Jacob (2) and then wonder why James (12) isn't dead.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. Nessie and Esme bake! If you can't stand the heat, then get the hell outta that kitchen
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff? Tons. xD
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. Rosalie and James?
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to go out with One? That's a reallllllly good question. I'd have Emmett (One) Turn out to be ferociously gay and Seth (Four) Be helpless and imprint on him.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three slash? What the eff does Three Slash mean?
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? Quite a few
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? Nah. Jacob, Seth and Carlisle don't hang out much.
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion? DID SOMEONE BURN NESSIE'S MUFFINS!?
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? Use Somebody by Kings of Leon. It's a good song and Quil seems like a good guy.
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? Somebody is gonna die!!!
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? Sparkly things?
19. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3)
Emmett and Rosalie are in a happy relationship until Rosalie runs off with Seth. Emmett, brokenhearted has a one night stand with Jasper and an unhappy affair with James, then follows the wise advice of Carlisle and finds true love with Nessie.
16 ways to maintain a Healthy level of insanity.
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars, see if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put a garbage can on your desk and label it “IN”
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone is over their Caffeine addictions, switch to expresso.
6. Finish all your sentences with “In Accordance to the Prophecy”.
7.Don’t use any punctuation.
8. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
9. Specify that your drive thru order is “To Go”
10. Sing Along at the Opera
11. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don’t rhyme.
12. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
13. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream “I WON I WON!!”
14. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling “Run for your lives, they’re loose!!”
15. Tell your children over diner, “Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.”
16. Send this to your friends to make them smile, It’s called therapy
What Starts with "F" and ends with "K"
Harry answered, "I'm too smart for the 1st grade. My sister Is in the 3rd grade and I'm smarter than she is! I think I should be in the 3rd grade too!"
Ms. Brooks had had enough. She took Harry to the principal's office. While Harry waited in the outer office, the teacher explained to the principal what the situation was. The principal told Ms. Brooks he would give the boy a test. If he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the 1st grade and behave. She agreed.
Harry was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and he agreed to take the test.
Principal: "What is 3 x 3?"
Principal: "What is 6 x 6?"
And so it went with every question the principal thought a 3rd grader should know.
The principal looks at Ms. Brooks and te lls her, "I think Harry can go to the 3rd grade."
Ms. Brooks says to the principal, "Let me ask him some questions."
The principal and Harry both agreed.
Ms. Brooks asks, "What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?"
Harry, after a moment: "Legs."
Ms Brooks: "What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?"
The principal wondered why would she ask such a question!
Harry replied: "Pockets."
Ms. Brooks: "What does a dog do that a man steps into?"
Ms. Brooks: What starts with a C, ends with a T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin, whitish liquid?"
The principal sat forward with his mouth hanging open.
Ms. Brooks: "What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?"
The principal's eyes opened really wide and before he could stop the answer, Harry replied, "Bubble gum."
Ms. Brooks: "What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and a dog does on three legs?"
Harry: "Shake hands."
The principal was trembling.
Ms. Brooks: "What word starts with an 'F' and ends in 'K' that means a lot of heat and excitement?"
Harry: "Fire truck."
The principal breathed a sigh of relief and told the teacher, "Put Harry in the fifth-grade, I got the last seven questions wrong!!"
FRIENDS: Will help you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Will keep walking and say, "Walk much, Dumbass?"
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will cry with you and then go beat up the sorry loser who made you cry
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: At your funerel would be crying
BEST FRIENDS: Sorry I'll be in jail for killing the jerk who murdered you!
(This thing is like the ultimate definition of me and my soul sister, Maya. She is just like the best friend in all of these. Legit.)
What a Boyfriend SHOULD do:
When she walks away from you mad, follow her
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that stuff up in two seconds. That's why when I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect yo
TEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF:
1) In my story, my character June has the craziest naturally curly blonde hair, it's actually based off of my real hair.
2) I cannot LIVE without my phone, purple nail polish, and starbucks.
3) I NEVER EVER EVER Text talk! I can't stand it!! I go to a school were you are taught to right with proper grammar, so I type out my words in text messages fully. No "Lol" or "ttyl" for me.
4) It drives me insane when people text talk in their stories. Fanfiction isn't a place for you people to attempt writing! Your supposed to be grammatically correct on here!
5) I'm actually insane.
6) I asked all my friends this, and they all replied that they have never seen me without my phone. Ever.
7) Shad, in my story June Black: The True Story is actually my dog! He's the sweetest black lab ever! And he's actually four, not a puppy!
8) My boyfriend actually realllllllly hated me when we first met. We've known each other since we were two and he hated me until we were four, then we became best friends when he found out I loved Spongebob. That is some true couple bonding.
9) I'm always called "Puff" by everyone because my hair is as said earlier, curly, and puffy. People also call me "Puff Maddie" I think that is pretty clever.AsI
10) I really do play lacrosse in real life, and in my first season when I was in like sixth grade, I hit the goalie in the head with the ball when I was shooting so many times we lost count. Thank god the goalie wears a helmet.
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? Yes
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? Duh
3) How many houses have you lived in? 5
4) Favorite candy bar? Snickers!
5) Favorite shoes? Barefoot all the way!
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Every day of my life!
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? I'd only buy a Britney Spears CD if I seriously wanted my ears to bleed. Same with Justin Beiber.
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Nope.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. College.
12) Favorite genre of music? Classic Rock Aka BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN
13) What is your zodiac sign? Taurus baby!
14) What time were you born? 1:21 in the afternoon
15) Do you like beer? I prefer a nice wine. ;D
16) Ever made a prank phone call? Hasn't every one?
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? CD's are for losers, Itunes, dude!
18) Are you sarcastic? Psh, No! -insert sarcasm-
19) What are your favorite colors? Blue, Purple, and Gold, because it shiny.
20) How many watches do you own? Nine.
21) Summer or winter? Summer
23) Favorite color to wear? Blue
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Coke!
25) What color is your cell phone? Blue and Black
26) Where is your second home? Jesse (My boyfriend's) House!
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Maybe.. O.o
28) Have you ever had a cavity? I'm pretty sure I have one right now
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? Three
30) How many video games do you own? I lost count a while back
31) What was your first pet? A German Shepard named Harlan
32) Ever had braces? 7th - 8th grade. Worst years of my life.
33) Do looks matter? In some ways. Not in a conceited I'm better than you, way. But a way as in I want to look presentable and wouldn't go outside in my underwear.
34) Do you use chapstick? Burt's Bee's!
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. Mr. Fyke (Pervert!) Mr. Mass (Ass face!) and Mrs. Kuzan (Love her!)
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? Hot Topic!
37) Are you too forgiving? No.
38) How many children do you want? Three. A set of twins and one more. I already have their names picked out.
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? Yes!
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Pop tarts.
41) Do you own a gun? Airsoft Gun.
42) Ever thought you were in love? I know I'm in love right now.
43) When was the last time you cried? Eight Years ago.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Things I don't think are appropriate to say on this website due to percentage of children in middle school.
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Olive Garden! Mainly because I have no fucking idea what La Panera is.
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? No.
47) Have you ever been in a castle? A lego castle
48) Nicknames? Maddie, Puff Maddie, Laxy, Shark, Rudy, Puff, Babe, and Giggleottapuss. (Long-ass Story)
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? Four people, actually.
50) Ever been to Kentucky? I've been to KFC
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? What the HELL is Banana Republic?
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? Yes, Emmett from Twilight.
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? OHMYGOD!! WHERE IS JCO WHEN YOU NEED HER!?! BOO!!!
55) Do you own a diamond ring? Yes'm
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Very much, yes.
57) Do you dye your hair? Nope. I go all natural blonde.
58) Does anyone like you? I know people that love me.
59) What year were you born? 1991
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Watching Spongebob, Celebrating the month I was born in.
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? Who the hell are the backstreet boys?
62) McDonalds or Wendys? Wendys.
63) Do you like yourself? I love myself.
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? My Mommy.
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? Egh, thats tough. I'd have to say their smile.
66) Are you afraid of the dark? No (Yes!)
67) Have you ever eaten paste? No, surprisingly I wasn't that kid.
68) Do you own a webcam? There's one installed on my laptop.
69) Have you ever stripped? Maybe ;D
70) Ever broke a bone? Honey, I should have my name engraved on the door at the hospital.
72) Do you chat on AIM often?
Facebook is better
73) Pringles or Lays?
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? Yep
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats!
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch?
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? Never met her
80) Do you own a car? Yes
81) Can you cook? Yes
82) 3 things that annoy you:
People who haven't showered in over a day
When my brother eats my last poptart. (Last time he did I almost broke his arm)
84) Money or love? Love, because I know it could actually last
85) Do you have any scars? Yes, one on my knee, another on my back, and one under my ear.
86) What do you want more than anything right now? Jesse.
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Duh!
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships, unless the guy is really hot but has no personaltiy, then its a one night stand
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Juicy Fruit
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Not usually
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? Nah, but I do live near where the movies were made
92) Do you own a box of crayons? Yes!
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? Jesse
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? My dad
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? I don't cry
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? My friend James
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? Jesse.
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? My friend Santiago, great name, right?
100) Who was the last person who you talked to?
Avery, My soul sister!
OC Information: June from June Black: The True Story
1. What is your character's full name? June Victoria Lilian Black
2. What do her friends call her? Junebug
3. Where does she live? She grew up in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and then moved to Scottsdale, Arizona, and then moved again to the La Push Reservation, Washington.
4. What is her greatest strength? The support she gets from her family gives her the strength to do anything.
5. What is her biggest weakness? Her fear of losing someone she loves.
1. How old is your character? When she goes to visit La Push, she's 16, but she turns 17 at the end of the story.
2. How tall is she? 5'11
3. How much does she weigh? 97 pounds.
4. What's her general body type? She's been described as abnormally skinny.
5. What color is her skin? Russet Tone.
6. Her eyes ? Hazel.
7. Her hair? Bottle blond, and this is what most people question because she's a Black, and they have black hair, but it's because she had spent so much time in the sun as a child.
8. Describe her hairstyle. In Arizona and Philadelphia she had curly, wild untamable hair due to the humidity, but in Washington, she had sleek, silky smooth, wavy hair.
9. Is she left- or right-handed? Lefty because LEFTIES DOMINATE
10. Describe her everyday clothing. Depends on the weather, if its nice out she likes to wear shorts, and like a lacrosse pinny with converse, if its rainy and cold she likes to wear skinny jeans and a band tee with converse or Nike high tops.
11. Does she wear makeup? Nope
12. Does she wear glasses? She wears contacts.
1. What country is your character from? America
2. What is the name of her hometown? We'll go over this once more, Raised in Philly, moved to Scottsdale with adoptive parents, and then moved to La Push to live with real dad. Done.
3. If she's not a native, how did she end up in there? She technically is native, but she moved away. The moved back. :D
4. Does she have any deep, dark secrets in her past that might come back to haunt her? Not that I plan on writing about...
5. How well-known is she in her school/community? Everyone knows her! She was a socialite! Everyone loves her positive attitude and way of getting along with everyone.
1. Was your character raised by her parents?If not, why not, and who did raise her? Mary and Anthony Sommers.
2. What do her parents/foster parents do for a living? Her dad runs a very successful Insurance agency, he is quite wealthy, and her mom is a partner in a law firm, Saraceni & Sommers.
3. How well does she get along with her parents? She and her family get along great, but her mother and her don't see eye to eye on everything like early marriage and -cough cough- Underagesex.
4. Does she have any brothers/sisters? If so, describe them. Blood related she has Jake, Rachel, and Rebecca, but you guys know all about them. In her adoptive family she has three brothers her age, and then two more in their twenties. Shane, Vinny, and Steve are all 17, and in the same grade as her, but they go to a prestigious boys school in Pennsylvania. They live with her second oldest brother, Mike who is twenty two. Her oldest brother is Ted, who is presently 23, but when he was 18, he enlisted in the Marines and his family doesn't speak to him anymore because of that, so he got emancipated. She also has two sisters, one of her sisters is Michelle, who is 19 and her other sister is Claire, who is 7.
5. What is her home life like? She gets along great with everyone.
1. Does your character have a significant other? If so, describe them. June and Jesse. Jesse Thomas is her imprint, and he is the coolest dude int he world, but when it comes to girls he's confused.
2. Who is her best friend(s)? Maya, is her all time soul sister, but she also becomes very close to the Cullen's and Jesse's sister, Laurie.
3. Does she have any enemies? If so, who are they and why don't they like her? She and Alex are enemies. If you don't know who Alex is, read June Black: The True Story.
4. How does she think other people perceive her? She doesn't care what other people think of her, which makes everyone love her for her easy going, but totally nice attitude.
5. Name three things your character hates in others She hates hypocrites, and when people always try to fix whatever they had said so it seems like they like the same things you do. Like for example, Someone says, "I hate Fanta," and then she says, "I love Fanta," Back to them, they will automatically go, "I mean like, I'll drink it, but its not always my first choice." Wannabe Much? And she hates liars.
6. Is she a part of any clubs or groups? Nope.
7. Generally, how well does she get on with people? She gets along great with most people, and if a person doesn't like her, she is just nice to them anyway.
1. List your character's role models/heroes/idols. She doesn't believe in role models really, she likes to set her own goals, not try to copy the goals of someone else. But she does admire some accomplishments people have achieved.
2. List one short-term and one-long term goal she has. Short term- Stop apologizing as much as she does. Long term- Get an Academic and Lacrosse Scholarship to Penn or Stanford.
3. Does she have any irrational fears? Getting her heart broken.
4. How does she generally treat others? She's nice to everyone, no matter how bitchy they are (Exception of Lizzie)
5. Does she trust people easily? No. She likes to get to know a person before she thinks she can trust them.
6. Is she introverted or extroverted? Extroverted
7. What's her most annoying habit? She's constantly apologizing, like she drops something and says sorry to whatever she dropped.
8. What's her favorite food? Philly Cheese Steaks ;D
9. Favorite beverage? Gatorade.
10. Does she hate any particular foods? Spinach.
11. What's her favorite color? Dark Blue.
12. What makes her angry? When people talk trash, and or are rude to or about her friends and loved ones.
13. What annoys her? When people give her a hard time about her own opinion.
14. What embarrasses her? I'm not sure.
15. What is your character's religion? She's Roman Catholic.
16. Is she devout or impious? Both?
17. Is she deliberate or spontaneous? Spontaneous.
18. How does she react to being made fun of? If someone calls her stupid or gay, she just shrugs, says, "I know," and walks away.
19. What's her image song? Not Afraid by Eminem.
1. Does your character have a job? She teaches at lacrosse camps during the summer.
2. What are her hobbies? Sports, reading, and hanging out.
3) Is she a morning person? No.
4. Where are her hangout places? Anywhere.
5. What does she read? Books.
6. Describe her house. Well, when she moves to La Push, Jake had bought a larger three story house with a deck on the front of it, because it's right near the first beach.
7. Is it in a good neighborhood? Yeah.
8. Does she have any musical talent? She's an amazing singer, and she shreds the electric guitar up.
9. How does she like her eggs done? Scrambled with cheese on them.
10. Is she a good cook? Oh yeah.
11. Does she have any pets? In Arizona she had to cats and a dog. Her dog was a German Sheppard named Harlan, and a two cats, which are Einstein and Marx.
OC Information: Callie from I Love To Hate You
1. What is your character's full name? Calissa Marie Shaffer (Pronounced Shay-Fur)
2. What do her friends call her? Callie
3. Where does she live? The La Push Reservation with her Aunt.
4. What is her greatest strength? The fact that she knows there is someone who loves her.
5. What is her biggest weakness? Her claustrophobia.
1. How old is your character? In the beginning 17, she turns 18 somewhere along the line, then 19.
2. How tall is she? 5'8
3. How much does she weigh? 98 lbs.
4. What's her general body type? Stick thin.
5. What color is her skin? Natural tan, but a nice bronze, not the Quileute color.
6. Her eyes ? Blue.
7. Her hair? Corn silk blonde.
8. Describe her hairstyle. Straight down to the middle of her back, with side bangs.
9. Is she left- or right-handed? Left handed.
10. Describe her everyday clothing. Skinny jeans and whatever shirt she sees first.
11. Does she wear makeup? Not usually.
12. Does she wear glasses? Yep.
1. What country is your character from? USA
2. What is the name of her hometown? She was born in a small town near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
3. If she's not a native, how did she end up in there? She moved across country at the age of fourteen to live with her aunt.
4. Does she have any deep, dark secrets in her past that might come back to haunt her? Ohhhh yeah.
5. How well-known is she in her school/community? Not really. Only few people, besides the Volley Ball.
1. Was your character raised by her parents?If not, why not, and who did raise her? Carla and Christopher Shaffer.
2. What do her parents/foster parents do for a living? Her aunt is a very successful Lawyer.
3. How well does she get along with her parents? She does not get along with her birth parents at all, but her and her Aunt have a special connection.
4. Does she have any brothers/sisters? If so, describe them. She has an older brother Caleb who dropped out of college to be an artist and is doing quite well in Seattle. And her little sister Cady lives with her brother for the time being while Callie finishes up high school in La Push.
5. What is her home life like? She lives with her aunt in La Push, but her brother and sister live in Seattle, she visits them every weekend.
1. Does your character have a significant other? If so, describe them. Read my story :)
2. Who is her best friend(s)? Paige Harrison.
3. Does she have any enemies? If so, who are they and why don't they like her? Her birth parents.
4. How does she think other people perceive her? As a freak, who is amazing at volley ball.
5. Name three things your character hates in others When people tend to purposely cause drama, Man whores, and liars.
6. Is she a part of any clubs or groups? Not really.
7. Generally, how well does she get on with people? She gets along well with most people, but if she doesn't like a person, she ignores them.
1. List your character's role models/heroes/idols. Her Aunt Christa.
2. List one short-term and one-long term goal she has. Short term- Visit her siblings more! Long term- Get an Academic and Volley Ball Scholarship to Harvard.
3. Does she have any irrational fears? Getting her heart broken.
4. How does she generally treat others? She tries her best to be nice to everyone.
5. Does she trust people easily? No. She likes to get to know a person before she thinks she can trust them.
6. Is she introverted or extroverted? Introverted.
7. What's her most annoying habit? She's really into sarcasm.
8. What's her favorite food? Watermelon.
9. Favorite beverage? Coke.
10. Does she hate any particular foods? Any type of sea fish minus Shrimp.
11. What's her favorite color? Mossy Green (The Color of Brady's eyes ;D)
12. What makes her angry? The news.
13. What annoys her? Brady.
14. What embarrasses her? I'm not sure.
15. What is your character's religion? She's Roman Catholic.
16. Is she devout or impious? Both?
17. Is she deliberate or spontaneous? Deliberate.
18. How does she react to being made fun of? She couldn't care less.
19. What's her image song? Fearless by Taylor Swift.
1. Does your character have a job? A summer camp counselor.
2. What are her hobbies? Sports, reading, and hanging out.
3) Is she a morning person? Yes.
4. Where are her hangout places? Volley Ball practice, Library, June's house, Paige's House, "The Couch" in "The Garage" (It'll be mentioned later in the story.)
5. What does she read? Books.
6. Describe her house. A large, four story house with a balcony in the back off of her room.
7. Is it in a good neighborhood? Yeah.
8. Does she have any musical talent? She's an incredible singer and she ROCKS the drums.
9. How does she like her eggs done? Scrambled.
10. Is she a good cook? Oh yeah.
11. Does she have any pets? A black lab named Rebel.