Author has written 22 stories for Twilight, True Blood, Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Roswell, Degrassi, and Glee.
I HAVE REMOVED MY STORY: WHAT'S INSIDE OF YOU? and moved it to TWCS Library site.
https://www.youtube.com/user/4CullensandaBlack I have been doing some fan-videos for some of the other fandoms that I love but don't write in: Once Upon a Time, One Tree Hill, The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, and My Mad Fat Diary. Please check them out on my Youtube channel.
How I came up with my name (4CullensandaBlack), well it is my own personal recipe! You take the four Cullen men and mix them with one Jacob Black; Bake and BAM! you have the perfect man!!
My Twi guys (in order of who I want to spend a night on Isle Esme with)
1. Emmett: Why Emmett? He is strong, patient (he has to be to be with Rose), funny, loyal, honest, sexy as hell, and always down for some Monkey man Mania
2. Carlisle/Jasper: Carlisle is sex on legs; He is a HOT BITCH! He was written as always being the most controlled vamp and I just want to see him lose control. JASPER: I want him to call me Darlin' with his southern accent. He is relaxing but still very in tune with his wants and the wants of others and he is HOTT! JACKSON DID AN AMAZING JOB IN ECLIPSE!!!!!
3. Jacob: The Best Best Friend a girl can wish for plus Taylor Lautner is my Jacob! I fell in love with Jake in New Moon(book) and I so wanted him to find his happy ending but not with Bella cause he could do better.
4. James: I don't know what is about him but once I saw Cam Gigandet in the movie, I said "Damn, I want the bad boy." Reading Twilight I always felt that in the back of James' mind he longed to be a Cullen.
5. Edward: I can fall in love with Edward no matter if he is a Dom, Coke Addict, or a Pain Slave/Whore/Stripper and trust I have read the stories to back it up, but sometimes Edward is a pansy ass bitch.
6. Charlie: There is just something about the 'Stache!! Read some of Megi-B's stories and you will see why!! Check my favorites
7. Seth: He is the best brother ever and I image him so hot and very willing at 21
My Fav Twigirls (In order of who I would so be bffs with)
1. Leah: She is my favorite character in this series even though you don't get to know her until the final book. Leah is the Anti-Bella nothing worked out for her in the end and I just feel it should have. I love reading stories about her with the Cullen men.
2. Rosalie: When I first read this series I hated Rose but at the end of New Mooon you find out about her life story and I realized she is a victim of circumstances and she loves Emmett so she is an A in my book. I always imaged Katherine Heigl during her first season on Roswell as Rosalie.
3. Esme: She is the ultimate mother (mama bear) and she is cut-throat, when she told Edward 'to do what ever he had to' in regards to Bella in Twilight, that was so cut-throat to say her counterpart is so compassionate.
4. Alice: She use to be at my #2 spot but I have a feeling that Alice knew what was going to happen at Bella's 18th B-day and that she relies on her visions too much and uses them to make people's decisions for them but over all Alice is a really good and loyal friend and sister.
5. Bella: Even though she is the heroine in this Saga, she worked my last good nerve. I love reading fics where Bella is a stronger female and not so dependant on Edward and others around her. I love dissecting her character, I could talk for hours about her verses other heroines.
*Disclaimer--for all my stories: if it is rated M and you can't purchase a rated R movie or plane ticket please do not read them.*
Other profiles are listed below:
My BlogSpot account isthe place for all of my Banners for my stories...4Cullensandablack.blogspot.com
OMG myself and my story There's Always Room for More has been mention in a book, Fanged Fan Fiction: Variations on Twilight, True Blood and the Vampire Diaries, check it out here: https://books.google.com/books?id=o-mHU-eQxGIC&pg=PA148&lpg=PA148&dq=4cullensandablack&source#v=onepage&q=4cullensandablack&f=false
PLAYING WITH YOUR FOOD HAS WON TWO BRONZE AWARDS FOR BEST LEMON AND BEST MAIN CHARACTER FROM THE FIRST FAGE AWARDS
Review of my story Daring to Dare on the FanFicAholics blog at