Poll: Random Poll: Who is your favorite character in the Maximum Ride Series? Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Maximum Ride, Twilight, Hunger Games, and Batman Begins/Dark Knight.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... D: -- Loser
About my avatar: That candy is clearly happy!
Come on. You know you want to. Participate in the poll. It's simple: just click on your favorite answer. It will only take, like, two seconds. You know you want to. Why are you still reading this? Click on the poll. Now.
If you want to use any of my ideas, 1) Ask me on a PM, I will most likely say yes 2) You MUST state that it was my idea.
Hey people! It's me! Yup, I know, feel free to call me awesome, cool, and all-around great.
Preview for, Mutant Bird-Kid Drama
I stared at the stupid little stick for the longest time. What stick was it? The little stick that you pissed on. The one that can magically ruin your life. And the little plus sign was screaming at me, “How could you be so stupid?!”
Some facts about me:
Favorite color: Blue!
Favorite song: It changes a lot, but mostly Paramore songs.
Hair color: Orange
Eye color: Blue
I'm German, Irish, Scottish, uh English, pretty much most places in Europe, except for Italy.
Favorite Books: Maximum Ride series, Twilight series, The Uglies, Pretties, Specials, and Extras, The Hunger Games, and The City of Ember, The People of Sparks, The Prophet of Yonwood, The Diamond of Darkhold.
Things I like: the Bahamas, Maximum Ride, Twilight, reading, writing, the word "conspicuous", the word "conspicuous" in Spanish (llamativo), Japan, the word "opaque" (OMG that word is awesome), Germany, shopping, anybody who loves Maximum Ride (and come on, everybody loves Maximum Ride), random stuff, field hockey, basketball, walls (without walls, we would all be cold), chocolate, organic food, cats, animals, cherry chap stick from CVS, You Tube, Fanfiction, the Shamwow, the way my grandparents talk: "Look at that Chatty Cathy over there, shooting the breeze.", and other things I can't think of right now.
Things I dislike: the color pink, racism, sexism, animal abuse, faulty infomercials, little girls that carry around unnecessary purses that have stuff like lip gloss and rocks in it, homework, outer space, bugs, chain mail (why would some little girl who fell in a hole kill you because you didn't send this e-mail and then drink all the milk in your fridge), dolls, bombs, when great songs get ruined because they got overplayed on the radio, and many other things.
"The biggest antagonist you will face in life is yourself, for only you can stop yourself from doing great things, trying hard, and never giving up." ~Me
"You either die a hero...or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."~Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."~ Some famous person, I forget
"Tee-hee!" ~ NigaHiga, YouTube
"A joke is a very serious thing."~ Winston Churchill
"A weapon isn't good or bad, depends on the person who uses it." ~ Jet Li
"Anything that won't sell, I don't want to invent. Its sale is proof of utility, and utility is success."~ Thomas A. Edison
"You miss one-hundred percent of the shots you don't take."~ I don't know
"Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper." ~ Robert Frost
"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars." ~ Anonymous
"We could all die tomorrow. Or, we could all not die tomorrow, and I would still have a monster English project due. Either way, I'm still a procrastinator." ~ Me
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I was riding a bike and ran into a tree: it left four scars that are now almost completely gone
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Randomness
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Talk in my sleep! I once had a conversation with my camp conselor while sleeping. :D
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Alternative, Rock
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 2:47 a.m.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? A blanket! Brrr.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Being a careless 7 year old
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? A music box from my grandmother
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5"7 or so
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? yeah
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Only if I watched a scary movie that night
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Myself
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Pure Grace by Philosophy
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Dark brown/black hair, brown eyes
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? It won't matter, I'll probably find the ring on accident a week before
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee!
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? I don't really like toppings on pizza
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Pizza, that last question made me want it :D
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? Ew, no O.o Unless you mean the cracker kind :3
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED? Oh, that's a tough one, I'll have to get back to you on that one
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Not at the moment
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? I don't think so
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I tend to not like one brand, I like variety .
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? yup
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? A tabby cat
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? No, that doesn't change anything C.C
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Say it quickly and then regret it
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: A number from one to a hundred (I hate it when people do that)
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My BFF fo-evah!
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? When people interupt you or someone else. That annoys me soooo much.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? To Canada! :D
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Emoticons, happy old people :3
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? uh... Guy Fieri, Myron Rolle?
37. FIRST JOB? Uh... raking leaves? :3
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yes, I called a random number and it was Burger king xD
41. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT? reading fanfics
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Does filling in a chipped tooth count?
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My hair color :P
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Yes, but I'm getting them taking taken off by this year! Thank godness I hate my orthodonist!
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? I don't know, I new camera? (sadly my old one stopping working)
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Just one
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name, Bethany, is after my Dad's college, kind of
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really, it looks rushed, but it's better than being all bubbly with hearts
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast Beast xD
52. ANY BAD HABITS? zoning out
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? On my iPod I once had Demi Lovato
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Maybe, my voice is annoying
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? no
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Talk it out/Punch something, including myself (ouch)
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? My BFF fo EVAH's house!
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Dolls/Stuffed animals
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? I'm not sure, a lot of time I'm too lazy to put them in and keep asking the person for it :D
62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Heck yeah! I had every episode on VCR! My favorite was the one where they sung about all the seasons
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? No, of course not! (I'm being sarcastic)
64. WHAT SONG IS STUCK IN YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW? The Only Exception- Paramore
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? An awesome personality
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? My friend calls my by my last name, which I won't say on the internet because it's not common, thus making it easier to track me xD
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Paramore!
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Monk!
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? haven't taken it yet
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate/Strawberries
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes!
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? During gym class
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? Yes, there is! Are you trying to trick me?!
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? 80-ish
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? sure?
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? tv
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? water
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My BFF fo evah!
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Their eyes
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? A lot of Paramore songs, in fact I have a whole bunch of short stories from just listening to them.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Celebrities
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? December/July
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Cancer (I have to, I was born in July)
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Red/orange with random strands of blonde and brown
86. EYE COLOR? Blue
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTURANT? Fast food makes me nauseous... does Saladworks count?
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? I hate fish
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? The Nanny, it's on right now
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas!
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? I've played the recorder(of course), the flute and the guitar
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? I hate politics
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs make me happy! :D
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships, uh-duh
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Pepsi at some school event last night
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I don't have one, but when I do get one it will be a Yellow Volkswagon Beetle!
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? I just finished Artemis Fowl: The Lost Colony, and waiting to get the next one at the library
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Lonely :P
I'm into THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual
I'm a VIRGIN, so I MUST be a prude
I'm BI, so I MUST think every girl I see is hot
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly or crazy
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive
I'm SOUTHERN, so I MUST be white trash
I'm OVERWEIGHT, so I MUST have a problem with self control
I'm WICCAN, so I MUST be a devil-worshipping baby killer
I SUCK MY OWN BLOOD FROM WOUNDS, so I MUST have a vampire fetish
I'm NOT FAT, so I MUST be anorexic
I'm a GOOD LIAR, so I MUST be an actor/actress
I'm a BLACK BELT, so I MUST always want to kick someone's butt
I'm a FEMALE BLACK BELT, so I MUST be a lesbian
I LIKE TO BE MYSELF, so I MUST be cocky and arrogant
I'm FRENCH, so I MUST be homosexual
I'm a BOHEMIAN, so I MUST be a lazy drug addict
I LOVE ANIMALS, so I MUST be a vegetarian
I'm a TREEHUGGER, so I MUST be a drug addicted hippie
I'm INTO JIMI HENDRIX, so I MUST be on drugs
I'm a MUSICIAN, so I MUST not be doing anything with my life
I have GOOD GRADES, so I MUST be a nerd or suck-up
I have GREEN SKIN, so I MUST be a wicked witch
I'm DIFFERENT, so I MUST just want attention
I'm an ACTOR/ACTRESS, so I MUST be mean
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a stupid ditz
I'm WHITE and have BLACK FRIENDS, so I MUST be trying to be black
I HAVE A LOT OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be dating them all
I'm GAY, so I MUST have AIDS
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST love math
I'm AFRICAN AMERICAN, so I MUST be on welfare
I'm PUNK, so I MUST slit my wrists
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist
I'm IRISH, so I MUST be an alcoholic
I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be an idiot with a jock boyfriend
I'm a JEW, so I MUST be greedy
I LOVE RENT, so I MUST be an emo lesbian with AIDS
I'm a CHRISTIAN, so I MUST hear crazy God voices in my head
I'm AMERICAN, so I MUST be an overweight pig with no boundaries
I'm a GIRL, so I MUST suck at all guy sports
I like CATS, so I MUST dance like a cat in my spare time
I SPEAK GERMAN, so I MUST be a psycho Nazi
I'm IN BAND, so I MUST be a geek
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST be rebellious
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser
I DON'T HAVE A RELIGION, so I MUST not have morals
I'm a DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay
I'm a DANCER, so I MUST be stupid and stuck up
I'm ALWAYS SMILING AND LAUGHING, so I MUST have a great life
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS, so I MUST be looking for attention
I HANG OUT WITH GAYS, so I MUST be gay too
I COPIED AND PASTED THIS INTO MY PROFILE, so I MUST be a plagiarist
I like to READ, so I MUST be a nerd
I FROWN a lot, so I MUST have a bad life
I TALK a lot, so I MUST be self-centered.
I get BAD GRADES, so I MUST be a slacker who doesn't try
I'm a JEW, so I MUST hate all Germans
I like to listen to HANNAH MONTANA, so I MUST be childish and immature
I am POLITE to TEACHERS, so I MUST be a teacher's pet
Stop stereotypes! Copy this list into your profile and add any more that you can think of. BOLD ones are me.
Top 75 Most Annoying Things To Do In An Elevator
When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
Ask, "Did you feel that?"
Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
Swat at flies that don't exist.
Tell people that you can see their aura.
Call out, "Group Hug!"and then enforce it.
Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal space!"
Put police tape in front of the door before entering.
Fart loudly when there are only two of you in the elevator. Argue vehemently that it wasn't you.
Do the "potty dance" all the way to the elevator door. Upon arrival, sigh and look greatly relieved.
Throw a rave.
Place potted plants and water fountains at strategic locations in the lift. When people ask what you are doing, tell them you "won't ride an elevator that's not fung shwei."
Greet everyone getting on with a warm handshake and ask them to call you "Admiral".
Hum the first six notes of the "It's a small world" over and over again.
Lean over to another rider and whisper 'Noogie patrol coming!'"
Have a heated debate with yourself.
Bring a melon onto the elevator. Try to sell it to the other passengers.
Drum on every available surface.
Write a big X on the elevator floor, and hand out "pirate" maps to everyone as they enter.
Give psychotherapy to the other passengers.
Greet everyone coming on as if they were your best friend. Use the same name for all of them.
Say "ring ring," then pull a banana out of your pocket and start talking into it.
Propose to the other passengers.
Challenge people to duels.
Sell girl scout cookies.
Come on looking really scared, and say to another passenger..."I'm kinda nervous...this is my first time flying..."
Any time someone enters the doors, recoil in horror.
Shout "Food fight!"
Every time someone else talks, angrily shout: "Some people are trying to sleep here!"
When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to pull the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
Lick one of the buttons. Tell the other passengers you're sick and tired of people stealing your food the second you turn your back.
Elevators were practically MADE for river dnce!
Bring a snowboard onto the elevator. Put it on. Every time the lift goes up or down, shout "WOO-YEAH! This is what I call sick air!"
Every time the elevator goes down, loudly scream "OH MY GOD!! We're all gonna die! This is it! This is it! It's over! IT'S OVER!!" Look relieved when it stops moving. When you begin to drop again, repeat.
Ask the other passengers if they want to see your glass clown collection.
Practice your kung fu.
Make race car noises when people get on and off.
Ask everyone on the elevator: "Are you my mother?"
Fly a model airplane.
Play the accordion
Enter the elevator with nothing on your head. Individually ask everyone if they like your hat.
Bring a rocking chair. Sit and knit.
Recite gangsta rap lyrics in monotone.
Enter with a shovel, and attempt to "dig for treasure."
Read "Green Eggs and Ham" at the top of your lungs. Sound out every word.
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping it all over his lap.
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to football to one birthday party after another. You thanked him by jumping out of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked him by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked him by waiting until he left the house.
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion. You thanked him by telling him he had no taste.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked him by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked him by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You thanked him by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked him by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags. You thanked him by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you how deep he loved you. You thanked him by moving halfway across the country.
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him . You thanked him by reading about the burden parents become to their children.
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 percent of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 percent of the people that read this won't repost it?
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX I ROCK! XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX (Hey, it's good to have a high level of self-esteem)