Author has written 3 stories for Inuyasha, and Bleach.
Hello! I'm Leirative, almost 23 years old "girl" from Finland
Something about myself: I'm currently in University of Applied sciences, mostly just wadting my life and learning to become a society instructor. I hate waking up early and never get sleep when the night falls. I like drawing quite much but don't have any of them on the Internet, yet. I like to read a lot, but only when it's not a school book. I always end up falling asleep when I try to read them anywhere else than in school.
I'm kinda sluggish when it comes writing stories... So anyone who wants me to get another chapter out quicker, they should write to me, with loads of yelling. That normally helps.
I will NEVER write 'normal' fic with a girl and boy. The only thing I think I can progress with these things (sex) is between two males. I can try to write Yuri but not without a guarantee that my hardcore won't crash. My brains tend to overheat sometimes when writing...
And of course, because I'm stupid, my flow of thoughts may not be good enough. So, help this stupid child if you want me to add something in somewhere. I'll think about it.
Aaand heres something to think about:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could
Copy this to your profile if you believe in legalizing gay marriage!
DA~DAAH! That was it, hope we'll see around! And more than anything, I hope you enjoy my fics! :P