Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, Alex Rider, and Ranger's Apprentice.
The following profile may not be appropriate for lamps under the age of three. If you would like to speak to an operator, please hold. Remember your call is very important to us. So please enjoy the music while your party is reached. Do do do, do do do do do, do do do do do.
Viewer discretion is advised.
Hey everyone! Please feel free to message me at anytime if you want to talk :D
News: This author is currently on hiatus...
Oh the joys of the internet!
Name: Alex, or Alexandra if you're really angry, or my mum. Or both. :)
Random facts about me:
I am a girl
- I will be turning thirteen soon
- I have brown hair and blue eyes
- I have double-jointed fingers and toes
- I cannot live without my iPod.
- My iPod is like a first born son to me. I nearly cry when it runs out of battery (nearly never xP)
- Music is my life
- I am a total caffiene addict. _
- I love all energy drinks
- Today (17/4/2010) I have drunk 3 cans of V, Monster and Rockstar.
- I am a total social butterfly but I still think that the best time is a time by yourself.
- I love hoodies and skinny jeans. :D
- My favourite movies are Paranormal Activity and the Exorcism of Emily Rose
- My favourite kids movie is the Nightmare Before Christmas
- My favourite cartoon character is Hello Kitty
- I am single :D
- I have wonderful best friends who I am very fortunate to have and I love them to bits :D
- My favourite colours are yellow and purple and blue
- my favourtie books are Harry Potter, Alex Rider, Maximum Ride, Twilight, Rangers Apprentice, Power of 5, Artemis Fowl, and many many more
- I loves me some anime :D
- I style my best friends hair
- That's about all I want to say :D
My Tourniquet: Alex Rider.This is my main priority at the moment. Although, I need to take a break from it at times, figure out where I stand with it and sort out my head. I haven't updated in a while, but I promise I will soon. -Incomplete
Sweet Sacrifice: Harry Potter. Yes! it is back! I said it was done for good, but it is now under major construction, and needs lots of TLC. Please treat it nicely. -Incomplete
Justice And Mercy: Alex Rider.I haven't updated in a while... as I said, My Tourniquet is my main priority. I will update ASAP! -Incomplete
Playlist: Alex Rider. What you expect playlist to be. Just a random filler staory :D
Bread and Butter Pudding: Rangers Apprentice. -.- I just read the newest book (Halt's Peril) and John Flanagan stole my idea! So I'm not sure about this one...
Ignorance and Misery Business: CHERUB. A birthday ficlet for my friend Xipil. BoyxBoy slash ;) Or it could turn into a conjoined fic with Xipil.. we are working on that ;D
Lord Voldemort and the Deathmobile: Harry Potter: A possibly very long, very random collection on when Voldemort and some of his followers go on a Field trip. Includes McDonalds, allergies, Hermione as a tea lady, and Draco, of course :) Written with my best friend Britters :)
You hold the answer deep within your own mind. Consciously, you've forgotten it, that's the way the human mind works. Whenever something becomes too unpleasent, too shameful for us to entertain, we reject it, but the imprint is always there...
There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star, or an opera diva. (I'm rock star all the way, baby!)
People die... real love is forever
I’ll reach for your hand in the cold of winter, I'll reach for your hand in the heat of summer. But if my short life can’t reach the dawn of spring, I promise, in heaven, I’ll reach you with my wings.
"Stop blowing holes in my ship!" - Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
“This is not my vessel. My vessel is magnificent, and fierce and huge-ish and…gone. Why is it gone?” - Captain Jack Sparrow
Copy and Pasteseses..
I’m the type of girl who will burst out laughing in dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull, or vise versa, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
My best friend is insane. If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, copy this into your profileIf you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile .
30 percent of kids go to college. The other 70 either drop-out or don't have the proper skills to. If you're one of the 30 percent that you know you're going to go to college, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tried to stick your head out of the car window and collided with the glass, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever been strutting around, acting like you were all that, and tripped ungracefully, copy and paste this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
Enough of that. Now let's say random stupid things!
How the Apocalypse will Happen according to Yahoo!Answers:
Day 1: People notice strange behaviour in squirrels
YOU'RE BORN SCREAMING...WHO'S TO SAY YOU WON'T DIE THAT WAY??
Mental anxiety, mental breakdown, menstrual cramps, menopause, did you realize how all our problems begin with MEN!
Your hair keeps growing for a few months after you die.
Monday is the most-used day that people commit suicide.
In the average life-time, people will have walked the equivalent of 5 times around the equator.
Odontophobia is the fear of teeth.
The little plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
It is impossible to lick your elbow.
75 of people who read that tried to lick their elbow, and you are now smiling because that's exactly what you did.
Mel Blanc (voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to carrots.
Each day more money is printed for Monopoly than the U.S. Treasury
The United States has never lost a where they used mules.
On average, there are about 178 sesame seeds on a McDonalds BigMac bun.
The word "lethologica" describes the state when you can't remember the word you want to use.
Some weird dogs laws are that in Ohio, the police are allowed to bite their police-dogs to get them quiet.
A dime has exactly 118 ridges around it's edge.
Ways to make sure you're insane:
At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. see if they slow down.
Page yourself over the intercom. don't disguise your voice.
Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy"
Ask your dog if it's comfortable with it's name. Repeat with cat, until people ask if you're alright.
As often as possible, skip rather than walk .
Specify that your drive-through order is "to go"
Sing along at the opera.
Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme .
Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because your not in the mood.
When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I WON! I WON!"
When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "Run for your lives! They're loose!"
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 packets of gum and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking..
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, start dancing to the music coming from the sound systems that are on sale.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
So this is a short song that I wrote for Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, it's on XBOX:
(Clears throat) "Gizka, Gizka, Gizka. I lOOOOOOVVVVVVE Gizka. Gizka, Gizka, Gizka. Gizka are so CUTE! Gizka, Gizka, Gizka. I wanna be a GIZKA when I grow up! Gizka, Gizka, Gizka...(Drop) No Don't die! (Gizka dies) Ugh...stupid Gizka...Gizka, Gizka, Gizka. I HATE Gizka."
Ok, so thats about all I wanted to say :) Thnxx for checking out my profile :D
|Community:||Book 9: Halt's Peril|
|Focus:||Books Ranger's Apprentice|