Poll: Should I eat a muffin? Vote Now!
Author has written 23 stories for Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars, Naruto, Twilight, Bleach, Total Drama series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Digimon/Pokemon, and Misc. Cartoons.
Hey ya'll! Satsuki here! I'M NOT FROM TEXAS!
Brief Explanatory Thing:
1. I love Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, and chocolate cupcakes.
2. Um, I wear glasses, apparently. Must be because of my excessive typing and TV watching.
3. I did play volleyball. In seventh grade.
4. If you ask anyone popular at my school if I'm a nerd or something like that, be prepared to hear "yes".
5. I CAN MOONWALK! YAY!
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hehe, yes, yes, I know my email's a bit... weird.
Percy Jackson series
Johnny the Homicidal Maniac
Squee's Wonderful Big Giant Book of Unspeakable Horrors
The Kane Chronicles series
Heroes of Olympus series
Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan
Star Wars saga (just not the third one. Too depressing.)
Favorite TV Shows/Cartoons/Anime/Whatever
The Colbert Report
Total Drama series
Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008)
Dragon Ball Z
HOME MADE Kazoku
60s, 70s, 80s, 90s
Muffins. Taste. Good. Really. Really. Good. So. I. Eat. Muffins. Muffins. Muffins. Muffins. I. Eat. Muffins. Muffins. Muffins. Muffins. MUFFINS.
Five Most Annoying Things to do In a McDonald's
1. When the person takes your order and is about to charge you, change your mind. Repeat a few times.
2. Everytime they call a number, claim it as your own. Eat. Repeat a few times.
3. Sit in the same table a big family's sitting at.
4. Mindlessly talk about the toys to the other customers.
5. Go to the bathroom that is the opposite of your sex and ask for a tampon.
Five Most Annoying Things to do at Kohl's
1. Hide in the clothing racks and everytime someone comes around, yell "BOO!" and pop out.
2. Check yourself out in the mirrors in the bathroom while ranting about how hot you look.
3. Blast your iPod.
4. Run around the place while knocking everything down.
5. Throw random items into other people's shopping carts right under their noses.
Five Fun Things to do in an Elevator
1. Look at a passenger for a moment, then yell "You're one of THEM!" and cower in a corner.
2. Bring in a cooler labeled "human head" on the side.
3. Yell "Ding!" whenever the elevator goes up or down a level.
4. Sing "Mary had a little lamb" over and over again as you press random buttons.
5. Stay in a corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
Five Most Annoying Things to do at the Movies
1. Talk on your phone.
2. Laugh the loudest.
3. Yell at people to shut them up.
4. Yell "BOO!!" while watching a sucky movie.
5. Throw popcorn at other people.
Five Most Annoying Things to do at Target
1. Yell while trying out the games.
2. Yell for a tampon in the bathroom stall. Bonus points if you're the opposite sex.
3. Ask people where the girl's clothes are when you're right in front of it.
4. Ask for people's email addresses.
5. Say "Text me" everytime you pass an attractive person of the same sex.
Five Best Couples From Random TV Shows
Five Most Annoying Celebrities Ever
1. Paris Hilton
2. Heidi Pratt
3. Spencer Pratt
4. Britney Spears
5. Kim Kardashian
Twenty Totally Random and Stupid Questions
1. Did you breathe today? (courtesy of Melly)
2. Do dragons live on Mount Everest?
3. Am I alive?
4. Are we just a figment of someone's imagination?
5. Have you ever been murdered?
6. Mommy, what's that?
7. What does LOL mean?
8. What the fuck was that?
9. Is that blue stuff water?
10. What language do they speak in Spain?
11. Whoa, isn't that a color? It's red, right?
13 (I skipped 12 because 11 had two questions). Is that a computer?
14. Did you know that you can make bubbles out of bubble gum?
15. Did you wake up today? (courtesy of Melly)
16. Don't roosters go "cock-a-doodle-doo"? Or is that "moo"? (courtesy of Melly)
18 (16 had two questions). Where can I get some kryptonite?
19. Why do they call oranges "oranges"? (courtesy of Melly)
20. Isn't tree bark that thing that dogs do when they get bored? (courtesy of Melly)
"There wouldn't be a swine flu if we treated pigs better."
-- Jim Carrey at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards
A Stupid Joke:
How do you make Lady GaGa mad?
Poke her face.
Jokes and Things Related to Jokes
It annoys me when people say "Can I BORROW a PIECE of paper?" Yeah, here's the corner. Don't forget to give it back.
92 of teenaged girls will die if Aeropostale and Hollister state that breathing is uncool. The other 8 will find it hysterical.
If I had a nickel for everytime someone called me a retard, I'd be rich.
Hey honey, I just realized the keys ORPN on the computer are worn out.
I hate it when you're at the movies and someone asks "Did you see that?" No, idiot, I spent 12 dollars to stare at the floor. No duh.
One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
There's a label on a scooter that says "This product moves when used." Well, what else would I do with it?
How do you keep an idiot busy? Take him in a round room and tell him to sit in a corner.
Quick!! What's the number to 9-1-1?
Remember, when you call 9-1-1 there's no eleven button.
My pig died of the swine flu.
Isent it iritating wen peeple cant spel rite?
There are two guys at a bar. The first guy slams some tequila and jumps out the window and falls ten floors down. He goes back into the bar and sits back down again. He slams more tequila and does it again.
The second guy is awed. "How did you do that?" he asks.
The first guy says, "All you do is drink a shot of tequila and you'll slow down when you're near the bottom."
The second guy slams some tequila and jumps out but doesn't slow down. SPLAT.
The bartender sneers. "You're mean when you're drunk, Superman."
A Conversation Between Me and Melly
Me: Melly, would you please sit on that chair?
Melly: Sure. Why?
Me: (dramatically looks out window) I heard you ate the last cupcake. We're ending our friendship.
Melly: WHAT?! But--
Me: Do not say more, Melly. Since you ate the last cupcake, I decided that friends who eat their friend's last cupcake cannot be their friends.
Me: Do you understand, Melly? You ate the last cupcake. MY last cupcake. We're done.
Melly: But that was Miranda's last cupcake.
Me: (looks sheepishly out window) Oh.
Yay!! hachiko chan11 ROCKS!! All of you other writers, I salute you. You guys are awesome. Especially you, Sateda. Great work.
I'll be back.