Author has written 14 stories for Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Twilight, and Sherlock.
Wanna go review one of my stories? :)
Name: Megan. but you can call me Moggy or Lil' Dawlish ;)
Bday: May 17th, 1995
Age: 16 (for incase you couldn't do the math above ^)
Hair: Long, blonde, and unruly!
Hobbies: Reading, writing (durrzz), singing, acting, dancing, musical theatre, piano, ukulele, writing songs, hanging with friends, EATING, procrastinating, drawing on occassion, sleuthing, partying, shopping...
People Describe Me As: "slippery when wet", "hard on myself", "random", "fun", "the one that makes the plans", "hyper", "high school musical-esque", "crazy", "a failure", "100 made of awesome", "amish', "a mermaid", "gryffindor-ish", "technicolor", "so bright it hurts their eyes", "jumpy", "sings too much", "preppy", "original"...
Books: Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Looking for Alaska, Paper Towns (ANYTHING John Green) The Host, Little Women, Twilight, Ingo Saga, In The Cards Series, Darkest Powers Series, The Chronicals of Narnia...
TV: Lost, Community, BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, ANGEL, Gossip Girl, Glee, Ghost Whisperer, Britannia High, Survivor, So You Think You Can Dance, H20 Just Add Water, Merlin, Doctor Who, Ellen, Friends...
Movies: Harry Potters, Cruel Intentions, Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, Hairspray, High School Musical, Easy A, Lovewrecked, Twilight, New Moon, The Phantom of the Opera, Mean Girls, Little Women, Easy A...
Music: Lady Gaga, Jack Johnson, Katy Perry, Kerli, Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, Lights, Owl City, The Scene Aesthetic, Adam Lambert, SNSD, Tiesto, Tegan and Sara, Rihanna, anything WROCK (Ministry of Magic, Swish and Flick, the Remus Lupins, etc.), All Caps, Darren Criss
HarryxGinny, RonxHermione, KatnissxPeeta, LauriexJo, EdwardxBella, MelaniexJared, WandaxIan, TakumixLara ...Laurie and Jo...what I wouldn't give for them to have happened :(
I take obsession to a new level :)
Harry Potter is reason I was born !
You know when you love to write fan-fiction when:
1. You get up at unholy hours to type chapters and post them.
2. You can't sleep well knowing you don't have a chapter finished
3. You spend every free hour you have writing chapters for your story. (Or writing a new one)
4. You bargain with your computer to work when it decides to be stubborn in the middle of a chapter
5. Your best friends are people you've never met and have met over PM's and reviews
6. Your favorite past time is reading new writers fic's and putting up with there persistent questions and comments
7. You feel as if you never sleep
8. You have notebooks filled with stories and notes for your fic's
9. You always have a notebook with you so whenever a idea hits you can write it down
10. All you ever talk about with your non-over the internet friends is fan fiction and your friends on the site
11. Your mother or father tries to burn your fic's so that you can try to return to the normal world
12. You post everything you find on other peoples profile that says: Post This
13. You just got an email from fanfiction.net
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929,SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix,Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Novemberscorpion110388, WriterGirl3000, tietum, EAPshadows, Rairox64, rAiKiMlOver455673, kittygirliebella101, Sunny_Rainbow
~Paste this in your profile if you're a procrastination addict~
If you ever wondered who made up all the 'copy this into your profile' thingies
If you like filling your profile with 'copy this into your profile' thingys,
92 percent of the teenage population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said that it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. If you're part of the 8 percent that would be laughing your butt off.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension,
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects
Even when you can’t see him GOD is there! If you believe in GOD
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason,
If you've ever busted a move/ burst into song,
If you think H.W. should be a thing of the past,
If you like chocolate
If you hate those irritating mosquitos giving you mosquito bites
If you like smiley faces :D
If you have ever tripped over your own feet
If you ran up a down escalator
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or pulled the handle on a door that said push,
If you think those kids should just give the Trix Rabbit his cereal
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time
~My scnitzel brings all the Germans to the yard, they're all like "Guten-tag!"
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|