Author has written 4 stories for Teen Titans.
...Hi. Squirms under so many eyes
Um...I have school...and homework...and so I'm not able to do much.
Crowd begins uproar
BUT! BUT! Whenever I get a good idea, It's coming on Fanfiction!!
Crowd calms down, but grumbles
Um...so... Break it down?
Name: Call me Mizuki. It means "Beautiful moon". I'm not beautiful, mind you, I just love the Greek goddess Artemis. Boo me all you want. You'll NEVAH get my real name. (Note: Nevah has a different meaning than never. Nevah is temperarily never.)
Age: Hmm...I'm 16.
Gender: I put the "fe" in the male.
Height: Exactly 5 feet.
I may be insane and you may call me that, but the voices talk to ME not YOU so be my guest and get jealous.
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away then remembered, copy this into your profile.
If you think girls should rule the world and that it would be a better place copy this onto your profile
If you have ever fallen down the stairs copy this on your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this on your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that says pull or vice versa copy and paste this on your profile
If you have a very wide range of interests copy and paste this on your profile
If there are times you just want to annoy people for the heck of it, copy and paste this on your profile
92 percent of the teenage population would be dead if Ambercrombie and Bitch-er I mean Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this on your profile if you are one of the 8 percent who would be laughing their ass off.
Weird is good. Strange is bad. Weird is the same as different which means the same as unique! Which means weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy and paste this on your profile
98 percent of teenagers has or do smoke pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, and never will, copy and paste this on your profile
If you believe PREPS TRAVEL IN PACKS copy and paste this on your profile
If you have ever randomly broke out in a dance and didn't care who was watching, copy and paste this on your profile
If you have ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this on your profile
If you love rain, copy and past this on your profile
My favorite quotes:
Our mouths can close. Our ears con not. That should tell us something.
When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep., like my grandmother. Not screaming like the passengers in her car.
Everyone has a Prince charming. Mine just got lost and was too stubborn to ask for directions.
My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in alumnium foil.
"If there are any idiots in the room, will they please stand up," said the sarcastic teacher. After a long silence, one freshman rose to his feet. "Now then mister, why do you consider yourself an idiot?!" inquired the teacher with a sneer. "Well actually I don't," said the student, "but I hate to see you standing up there all by yourself."
Cry me a river, build me a bridge, and do us all a favor and jump off it.
When the americans went to space they quickly found out that ball point pens wouldn't work in zero G's so NASA spent a decade and 12 billion dollars developing a pen that could write in zero G's, upside down, underwater on almost any surface including glass and in temperatures ranging from below freezing and to 300 degrees F
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it.
"Before I criticize someone, I walk a mile in their shoes. That way, if they get angry, they are a mile away and barefoot."
Convos That Never Really Happened
Me: Hey. Pokes neck and looks away
Me: Why what?
Guy: Why would you poke my neck?
Me: Eww..I don't want to poke your dirty neck.
Me: Have a nice day!
Leave me any message. Just don't make me cry pweeeeeeeeeeeeease. I don't wanna cry. I mean, constructive criticism is OK. But like "YOU SUCK GO DIG A DITCH AND DIE IN IT!!" is just... :'( not acceptable.
Insults I Call People
Freak-o (This is a hypocrite thing, but who cares?)
Guy who licks shoes
MrUnclePeanuts (Love the user name)
100 Silver Wings
Quotes/Parts From Fanfictions
"You were all like, 'hi-yah' and he was all like 'Woah' and you were all like bendy everywhere and 'can't touch this' and he was all like 'swing and miss'," -Orange Colored Clffs by Kryalla Orchid
"I know," said Toni, agreeing with her friend. "I felt like a pretzel but now I feel like a bread stick."
Jade rose a brow. "Does that even make sense?"
Toni shrugged. - Sick Cycle Carousel by cartoonstar
"I think we can sneak out. We can go under cover."
Kori nodded and slipped on her sunglasses and put on a sunhat. Dick messed up his hair and put on his sunglasses as well. Vic put on his sunglasses and fake mustache. Kori and Dick rose a brow at their friend.
Dick made a mental note to tease Vic about this later on. - Sick Cycle Carousel by cartoonstar
Vic pressed his lips together, unable to respond. He simply nodded his head and left the classroom. When he walked outside, his friends all but tackled him.
"What was that about?"
"What did Mr. Mod say to you?"
"Did you get in trouble or something?"
"Do these jeans make me look fat?"
Vic looked at Wally with a baffled expression on his face. "Excuse me?"
"Sorry dude," Wally shrugged. "I wanted to ask a question too." - Hanging By A Moment by cartoonstar
While the girls conversed with each other, the boys stood on line, drowning in an awkward silence. They stood side by side, looking in opposite directions.
Alain cleared his throat and attempted to make conversation. "So... why do you think they call it hamburger? I mean, it's not made out of ham, so..."
"Totally," Mal and Alain turned to look at each other. "It's beef, not ham. It's like with French fries. They don't come from France so why call it that?"
"I know! The whole thing is crazy."
Things were no longer awkward between Alain and Mal, and they began to converse in a friendly manner. - Hanging By A Moment by cartoonstar
My Best Friends
Well, I got to high school so things changed. Two of my best friends are far away in another high school. Only one moved from my middle school with me to my high school. Sad, no? But, hey, it's life and I'll live.
Partay- Loyal, short (er than I am, yay for small things!). A bit on the slow side. She plans to do things, but doesn't do them. I don't know why. Intelligent beyond her years. Understanding, easily frustrated, and makes funny little war crys when she's upset. That's why most target her for teasing. Not much of an angry person. Plain Jane, just like me. One year older than I though.
Mikkachu - He's adorable. Just like a pikkachu! He had long hair for a boy, not like shoulder-long, just longer than usual. He got a haircut and it made him look manlier than cute. Oh well, he's still a loyal friend. I call him Sir-Whines-A-Lot for a reason though. He's stubborn as a fool and is more intelligent than he credits himself with. [His locker combination is 3,29, and 25. Either that or it's 3,33, and 35. If you meet him one day, tell him you know his locker combo. Will freak him out to no end.]
Kount Too'leven - He has a common name and I suppose you could easily guess as to what it is. He's a GENIUS in the sciences. Not such in mathematics. He's extremely forgiving and cool. Laid-back. He had hair that made him an inch taller, haha, but he got a haircut, too. Now he's an inch shorter. He has a strange obsession with food though. He repays people not in money, but food.
Princess - Has an unusual obcesion the Nyan-cat. Loves his cat. He also has great hair and enjoys biology (Who does that?). Taller than me and slim, but he can chuck a rock pretty far. Quiet, but extremely witty when necessary.
Mister Yoshi - You get the gist of this pattern. Energetic and loyal. Has a 'I don't care what the world thinks' attitude. He's affectionate and strongly believes in emotions over logic. Interesting, really. Friends with nearly everyone. Random, but that's good. A rebel, you might say. He is happy to give hugs and someone to lean on. He never stops giving compliments.
How I got Wise:
So um...YEAH! Have a wonderful day in which you win the lottery, kiss your crush, and go home thinking "Wow. What a nice day!"
Anna Sewell's Life
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing. The questions are: Opening Credits, Waking Up, First Day of School, Falling in Love, Fight Song, Breaking Up, Prom, Life is just...OK, Mental Breakdown, Driving, Flashback, Getting Back Together, Birth of Child, Wedding, Final Battle, Death Scene, Funeral Song, End Credits.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.. As soon as you're done with the game, post your results in your profile
Opening Credits - Shine by Rie Fu (My life is NOT centered around love! ...Okay, so what if it is? Just a pinch...)
Waking Up - Fall to Pieces by Avril Lavigne (...I just woke up and it's ALREADY SAD?! Well, I've had some days...like that...)
First Day of School - The In Crowd by Mitchel Musso (LOL Sign of a fast year. :-P It just begun and yet ended.)
Falling in Love - Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne (AWESOME! I just love that music video..Hope I'm not being too mean to that other girl though..)
Fight Song - My Best Friend's Hot by the Dollyrots (LOL I don't get how this relates. :) )
Breaking Up - Innocence by Avril Lavigne (...The lyrics were "Please don't go away, I need you now.." Shoot, I'll be dumped in my time of need. O.O)
Prom - Watch Me Go by the Dollyrots (I sense a breakup coming on..(and also a punk prom dress))
Life is Just...OKay - The Campfire Song Song by Spongebob
Mental Breakdown - Missing by Evanescence (Ouch, major sadness, yo )
Driving - Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day (I thought we were driving? Oh well, at least I know where to drive. :) )
Flashback - 'Cuz I'm Awesome by the Dollyrots (I wanna have this flashback :) )
Getting Back Together - Life is Like a Boat by Rie Fu (Awww...cute!)
Birth of Child - FUN by Spongebob (LOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Coughs up a hairball LOLOLOL...)
Wedding - Teenage Dream by Katy Perry (Awwwwww...So romantifico!)
Final Battle - Bad Day by Daniel Powter (NOOO..I will never surrender! >:( )
Death Scene - LOL No more songs. :( I just got this Shuffle! Funeral Song )
- End Credits -
High Schooler's Metaphors (Do not panic for the future, it was a silliest metaphor contest.)
1. Her face was a perfect oval, like a circle that had its two sides gently compressed by a Thigh Master.
2. His thoughts tumbled in his head, making and breaking alliances like underpants in a dryer without Cling Free.
3. He spoke with the wisdom that can only come from experience, like a guy who went blind because he looked at a solar eclipse without one of those boxes with a pinhole in it and now goes around the country speaking at high schools about the dangers of looking at a solar eclipse without one of those boxes with a pinhole in it.
4. She grew on him like she was a colony of E. coli, and he was room temperature Canadian beef.
5. She had a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes just before it throws up.
6. Her vocabulary was as bad as, like, whatever.
7. He was as tall as a six-foot, three-inch tree.
8. The revelation that his marriage of 30 years had disintegrated because of his wife’s infidelity came as a rude shock, like a surcharge at a formerly surcharge-free ATM machine.
9. The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn’t.
10. McBride fell 12 stories, hitting the pavement like a Hefty bag filled with vegetable soup.
11. From the attic came an unearthly howl. The whole scene had an eerie, surreal quality, like when you’re on vacation in another
12. Her hair glistened in the rain like a nose hair after a sneeze.
13. The hailstones leaped from the pavement, just like maggots when you fry them in hot grease.
14. Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.
15. They lived in a typical suburban neighborhood with picket fences that resembled Nancy Kerrigan’s teeth.
16. John and Mary had never met. They were like two hummingbirds who had also never met.
17. He fell for her like his heart was a mob informant, and she was the East River.
18. Even in his last years, Granddad had a mind like a steel trap, only one that had been left out so long, it had rusted shut.
19. Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.
20. The plan was simple, like my brother-in-law Phil. But unlike Phil, this plan just might work.
21. The young fighter had a hungry look, the kind you get from not eating for a while.
22. He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck, either, but a real duck that was actually lame, maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.
23. The ballerina rose gracefully en Pointe and extended one slender leg behind her, like a dog at a fire hydrant.
24. It was an American tradition, like fathers chasing kids around with power tools.
25. He was deeply in love. When she spoke, he thought he heard bells, as if she were a garbage truck backing up.
Unsafe External Link