Poll: Just out of curiousity, who do you think will be the perfect actress to play the character Joey from the my POTC fanfic, "The Painting in the Attic"? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Pirates of the Caribbean.
Nothing else, really.
I think of life itself now as a wonderful play that I've written for myself, and so my purpose is to have the utmost fun playing my part. Shirley MacLain
-I'm not God. I'm just an excellent replica of him.
-People don't learn; people don't change. But you did. You're a freak.
-Like I always say, there's no "I" in "team". There is a "me", though, if you jumble it up.
-You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic.
-I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
- I don’t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
-Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them.
-Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm.
-Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
-Honesty is the best policy but insanity is the best defence
-I'm not crazy: my reality is just different from yours.
-Love your enemies...It pisses them off.
-You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
-The trouble with my life is that there is no background music.
-Don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
-Angry people need hugs (or sharp objects).
-The next time you think you're perfect, try walking on water.
-Faith is beliveing in things you're common sense tells you not to.
-If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world.
-Love your enemies, in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards.
-What no friend or family of a writer can ever understand is that a writer is working when he's staring out the window.
-I stopped fighting with my inner Demons. We're on the same side, now.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. bolded ones apply to me
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm ENGLISH, so I MUST speak with either a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth.
If you love Ouran High School Host Club and are not sure why, copy and paste this!
If you think Sweeney Todd needs a big hug, copy and paste this!
If you stubbornly believe that dragons, elves, dwarves, and what-not are real, copy and past this into your profile
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile (Dragons, Fanfiction, Ranger Manoso, Captain Jack Sparrow, Harry Potter group therapy every Tuesday) If you have some other form of therapy, add it into the sentances between the paranthases
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
85 percent of the people who read Harry Potter think Luna Lovegood is crazy. If you are a part of the 15 percent that thinks she rules, copy this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile
Put this in your profile if you know someone who is fighting, has survived, or died of cancer
WHETHER IT'S BETWEEN TWO MALES, TWO FEMALES, OR A MALE AND A FEMALE, LOVE IS LOVE!! ...if you agree, put this in your profile.
If you think Captain Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann-Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean-are made for each other and that, no matter how wonderfully wonderful Will Turner may be, he should never, under any circumstances, be with Elizabeth, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you went to save Jack just because you missed him, copy and paste this into your profile!
If everytime you hear the word rum you automatically think of Captain Jack Sparrow, copy and paste this into your profile!!
If you think that Will Turner is cool no matter if he's dry, wet, covered in sand, scarred, a blacksmith, a pirate, wearing silly hats, saving the woman he loves, and everything else that makes him Will Turner, copy this into your profile.
So many people thought AWE was confusing. I don't know what's wrong with them, it made perfect sense to me! If you could follow AWE when you first saw it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile
You know you're a writer when...
1) You carry a notebook and pen wherever you go, even though you might never use it.
2) During maths, you have a relentless desire to doddle a poem or figure out an entire story on your graph paper.
3)The doctor tells you that you have a terminal illness and you think, "I can use this."
4) You can remember the name of your characters, their personality, their quirks, the colour of their favourite jacket...but not where you had last put your glasses.
5)You believe in living with intention.
6)The book is *always* better than the movie.
7) You have an impulse to lie and create a story whenever relating an incident to someone such as, instead of telling your friend that you saw your ex at the mall, you would simply say that you met said ex and he so wanted you back.
8)You spend an afternoon writing and rewriting a breakup note in which you say nothing about your feelings but come up with some dazzling wordplay. By the end, you can't remember why you were so mad. You send the note anyway, because who wants to waste all those great lines?
9) You think that the people in your head are much more interesting then real people.
10)If (God forbid) you're not writing, you do something crazy, such as invest in Uranium or weave a room-size tapestry.
11)You not only fall in love with a fictional character, but one you create even though you know all his flaws as you created them.
12) You talk to yourself everytime, even though you know you're within earshot of complete strangers.
13) You talk to yourself asking why the hell do you talk to yourself (Why do I talk to myself?)
14) You take coffee as water.
15) You laugh out loud while reading 'Twilligt'
16) You read out loud to your dog
17)You'll never forgive your parents for your happy childhood.
18) You find the setting all around you as a perfect world for your characters
19) You get cranky if you don't get to write.
20) You have constant bags under your eyes, your purse is stuffed with at least five pens and random pieces of paper napkins on which you’ve made notes for the next chapter of your novel, you are constantly on a caffeine high, you never back up your material, you wake up nightly with cold sweats from a free-floating anxiety wondering if anyone is going to buy your book. The only thought that keeps you relatively sane is: if all else fails, you can always run away, never to be heard from again.
50 OR SO AWESOME WAYS TO MAKE YOUR TEACHER WANNA BACKHAND YOU!!
1. Walk into the classroom like a super spy. (keep your back on the walls as you walk, point your finger up like a gun, look around with shifty eyes, hum the mission impossible theme, etc.)
2. After everything your teacher says, ask why continuously.
3. If your teacher is yelling at a classmate, wait for them to finish their tantrum then ask” DOES SOMEBODY NEED A HUG??” very loudly.
4. If your teacher starts blowing up at you for saying that, simply reply, “wow I can tell you’re a blast at parties”
5. Sit in a corner and wait for everyone to stare at you. When they do, grab your head and scream “ THE LIGHT! MAKE IT STOP! ARGH IT BURNS!!”
6. Flick pieces of paper around the class.
7. When your teacher tells you to stop, cross your arms and say, “Your racist against paper aren’t you.”
8. Don’t do your Homework.
9. When your teacher asks you why you didn’t do your homework say “I dropped it while beating up this guy for saying you’re the worst teacher ever.” then sit there and smile sweetly.
10. When you have a supply teacher, wait for them to write their name on the board. Then when they say hello my name is Mr./Mrs (insert name here), you stand up and say “PROVE IT!”
11. When your teacher asks why you were late say, “My goldfish died.” Then burst into tears.
12. When handing in your homework, write "This paper will self-destruct in 5 seconds." at the bottom.
13. When you leave the class bow and say, “May the force be with you, young one.”
14. When the teacher turns the light off, start singing opera as loud as you can. When they turn the light back on, look around pretending to be confused.
15. Whisper to the person next to you. When the teacher comes up behind you, scream “OMG GET AWAY! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!!”
16. Walk into class dancing the Macarena
17. Tell your teacher you heard the other teachers talking about him/her in the staff room
18. Raise your hand and say "I totally agree!" after everything your teacher says
19. Spend the whole lesson trying to lick your elbow
20. Speak in French.
21. Come late to class in a Spider-Man costume; say there was "a disturbance”
22. When they tell someone to turn around have everyone in class do it as well
23. "The homework’s due now? Oh, give me a minute then."
24. Hand in an essay where every word is misspelt.
25. Run in the room screaming, “THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!”
26. When the teacher asks you why you are late, say, “The queen is never late, everyone else is simply early."
27. When a teacher asks you a question, say, “I’m sorry, the brain you tried to reach has been disconnected, please leave me alone or try again later, thank you.”
28. When the teacher turns on the overhead projector, scream “AAH MY EYES!!”
29. Tell yourself knock-knock jokes, then laugh loads.
30. Hide under your desk and yell “THE SKY IS FALLING!”
31. When someone knocks on the door, shout “OH NO, THEY’RE COMING FOR ME!”
32. Bring in a 7th Grader and says he’s your new pet.
33. In your technology lesson, when the teacher asks you what you are making, say a nuclear bomb.
34. When your teacher asks you a question, just stare at them.
35. Constantly talk to yourself in a low voice.
36. Purposely fall off your chair and make a big scene about it.
37. If you’re playing a really boring game, make a big deal if you win.
38. Glue all their scissors together.
39. Make paperclip jewellery. I.e. necklaces, earrings, etc…
40. Pull out one strand of someone’s hair and yell “DNA!”
41. Wear a sticker or a badge that says ‘I am retarded’
42. Talk to a pen.
43. Put your hand up in a test and wait for your teacher to come over. When they whisper what’s wrong, yell “NO I WON’T MAKE OUT WITH YOU AFTER CLASS!”
44. Yell “LIAR!” to everything they say.
45. Smile. All the time.
46. Draw a tiny black spot on your arm. Make it bigger every day. Look at it and say, “It’s spreading, IT’S SPREADING!”
47. When a supply teacher is taking the register, say everyone is missing. Then, if they ask who you are, say ‘Your worst Nightmare’
48. When you know the answer, bounce up and down and go "OOOHH I KNOW THIS!!"
49. When a teacher calls on you say, "I forgot." To every question she asks.
50. If you have to blow your nose in class, blow your nose to the tune of your favourite song.
51. When the teacher is not facing you, get the whole class to move their desks forward towards the him/her!
52. Hum throughout the lesson, but make sure you do not get caught!
53. When a teacher asks you a question... Reply "ERM, COMPUTER SAYS NOOO!!"
54. When the teacher makes a statement, stand boldly and shout "I OBJECT!!"
55. REPEAT the last word the teacher says but say it much louder!
56. While the teachers back is turned, everyone swaps seats!
57. If you are sure you haven't passed the test, write your phone number at the end with a heart!
58. When you hear a Police car siren from outside, run around screaming in the classroom shouting "Oh no, they're here. Oh my god. Shit. Shit. Shit. What do I do? Miss/Sir you have to help me! Oh god. They must have found the body! HELP!"
59. When it's your turn to answer a question... Shout "NEXT!"
60. Every time she isn't looking at you have a slap war with the person sitting next to you.
61. Every time the announcements come on say”Oh No! Not the voices again!”
62.Every time they turn around, play charades with someone on the other side of the room.
63. Ask stupid questions that have nothing to do with what they’re teaching (e.g. Why do dogs have wet noses?)
64.If you're late, quote Tolkien: "A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to."
65.Say to the teacher, "Excuse me, but I don't get ANY of this. If you could just start over from the beginning-say, September?
66. Sit in the front desk, where your teacher can see you. Then, just start scribbling in a notebook. When your teacher asks you, "What are you doing?" Reply by saying, "I'm drawing. Shouldn't you be teaching instead of looking at what I'm doing?"
67.If the teacher asks a question, jump up and down yelling "Pick me, pick me!" and act as if you're going to die if they don't call on you. Once they do, answer with "Orange".
68. Say "Seven days..." in a creepy voice
69.Write the words; “I hate school” in permanent marker on your forehead.
70. Make paper signs and go on strike because you are overworked and “underpaid”.
71.In history class, stand up and say, "Actually, that's not true at all." Then make up your own version, involving purple dragons.
72.When your teacher asks you a simple question such as "Who can tell us about Christopher Columbus and the effect he had on our history?" Be sure to include space aliens and giant pink elephants in your explanation
73. When asked to throw out your gum, politelty say "I regret to inform you that chewing gum is part of my religion, and I think it darn right rude of you to criticize the religion of another being!"
74. Send your teachers a list of "Ways to Annoy Your Teachers" in an envelope labeled "Blackmail."
75. Answer every question "Yes, Professor Umbridge..."
70 Random Questions About You Survey from Quizopolis.com
If you woke up as the opposite sex, whats the first thing you would do?
Probably scream bloody murder and completely and insanely freak out.
Are you addicted to anything?
Coffee sugar...oh! And Merlin, Supernatural, Bones, Supernatural, Criminal Minds, Supernatural...not forgetting STAR WARS of course...XD
What do you see in a guy/girl?
I'm not going to try to look like a saint; features. The first thing I see in a guy is his features, and whether they are appealing or not. Superficial, I know, but I'm an portrait artist. Sort of what I do. After that, of course, comes the whole mess of chemistry, personality and the ever-annoying trust.
Has an animal ever attacked you?
When was the last time someone made you laugh really hard?
My friend Riddle, just this afternoon, when she told me that she wanted to become a mathematician.
Do you find piercings/tattoos attractive?
Yup! On me, and on a man. However, too much is just plain weird.
What's the weirdest thing you've ever licked
When you wake up, what's the first thought that runs through your head?
"Fuck you, sunlight..."
Do you actually believe Alaska is covered in snow?
Are you ever purposely irritating?
Yes. All the time. Just ask my parents. And my sister. And my grandmother. And my friends. And my dog.
Would you ever play strip poker?
If I knew how to play poker...well..._...
If you could make someone disappear, who would it be?
There are several teachers that truly deserve that honour, but if its just one person, then all I'm saying is that I stole that person's hall pass and I still have it with me, tucked away somewhere...
Look behind you, what do you see?
My sister's horribly, mess-uped table-I swear, the girl has WAY too many stuff!
What's your fav thing about the opposite sex?
Wow. Just one thing?
What's the most important thing to you?
What would you be doing right now if you were kicked off your computer?
Whine and moan and complain and complain and complain...then sneak it in anyway.
How do you spend your weekends?
Watching TV with the family or writing my fanfic. The usual.
Who do you want to be with right now?
My friend, Val. I miss her.
Are you fun to hang with?
Sure! I find myself such excellent company!
What country would you love to visit?
What's on your mind right now?
"How the hell am I going to save up for the trip to the Universal Studios?"
When was the last time you went to a good party?
Nope. No parties. Not really my thing. Unless you call our prom chalet stay-over last year a party.
"Highway to Hell" by AC/DC
Everyone knows that's where I'm going.
Can you lick your elbow?
I just looked like a total idiot, trying to lick my elbow like that.
If you jumped out your bedroom window right now, how injured would you be?
I live on the 15th floor.
I'll be in pieces.
Unless, of course, at that moment, I magically attained the mutant powers I just know I have...
What would you do if your bf/gf cheated on you with your best friend?
Probably cry about it for a while.
Then, I'll punch their lights out.
Do you like anyone you can't have?
Wow. Where do I begin??
Do you dance even without music?
Does anyone tease you cause of your name?
Well, no. Some of my friends call me Tantan. Some call me Narnia. My most popular nickname is, however, Wanya.
I don't get it.
What is so hard in saying "Tanya"?
What song is stuck in your head right now?
The new MCR song, "Na na na "!
What's your darkest secret?
At day, I'm a normal 17 year old girl, leaving an ordinary, boring life, spilt between the mundane of school and home. I'm just a normal teen.
At night, however, I become what I truly am, what I am destined to be forever; A LEPRECHAUN.
What do you think is at the end of the rainbow?
Well, rationally speaking, there is only the air and sky at the end of the rainbow, as the spectral colours fade away into the prominent blue.
Crazy speaking, I'm hoping its a unicorn.
If a blind guy/girl started hitting on you, what would you do?
If he's nice guy, and I like him...then, why not?
What was the last concert you want to?
Never been to one.
It's my dad.
He thinks concerts are a place for devil worship.
Do you speak your mind?
Yes. More then I should, apparently.
Can you handle the truth?
Yes. Knowing the truth is always better then not knowing at all.
What would you do if someone random on the street came up to you and started hitting on you?
Be nice, and politey walk away from him, without showing any of the weirded-out emotions within me.
Of course, if he's cute, then that's a whole other thing all together.
Ever been caught naked?
Ever been in a fight?
Do parents count?
If so did you win?
They're my parents. What do you think?
Have you ever cheated on your bf/gf?
Done anything illegal lately?
If I did, why the hell would I even tell you?
Name the most stupidest thing you've ever done?
Let's just say that it involved a bucket of rum ice-cream and a nasty hangover.
Would you talk to someone you don't know on the internet?
Well, yeah. If they don't prove to be a grade-A sicko.
Ever been in trouble for something you didn't do?
Story of my life.
Ever done anything stupid towards a cop?
Have you ever been in an accident of some sort?
If yes, may I ask what the accident was? (You don't have to answer this if you don't want to)
Have you lied to your parents about where you've been or going?
Ever had a prank turn out wrong? (and I don't mean the person dying or anything like that)
They all do.
Would you send money to a starving family in another country?
Are you hungry?
Nope. Just ate.
If you could speak another language, what would it be?
One word to describe yourself?
To describe your friends?
What's the last present you've received?
Money from my parents, for my birthday.
What would you rather have as a name?
That, or Darth Vader.
Hey. I'm not picky.
A 15 year old sister who has a freaky, incredible ability to drive me insane with irritation and yet smother her with protectiveness.
Are you a sporty kind of person or do you like to lay around and do nothing but watch tv or sit at the computer?
Latter...though I read, write and draw too.
No sports for me though.
Could you outrun a bus?
You and your friends are bored. What do you do?
Visit the bookstore.
Who hates Twilight as much as I do?
ME! OH, ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!
What's your middle name?
What's your fav website?
Single or Taken?
Good or Bad kisser?
How the hell am I suppose to know?
What would you do if the world were coming to an end?
Stay and watch the fireworks.
Biggest regret ever?
NOT TELLING YOU.
Would you have givin into peer pressure?
No effing way.
Last but not least. What's your name?
Recap, darlings. If you paid any attention, you'll know just what it is.
IF WERE A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
Opening Credits: Avalanche-David Cook
Waking U: O Mistress Mine- Emile Autumn
First Day At School: Danny Boy-Haley Westenra
Making Your New Best Friend: Desolation Row-My Chemical Romance
Falling In Love: King For A Day-Green Day
Breaking Up: Your Dying Heart-Adrian Von Ziegier
Graduation: Sweet Caroline- Glee
Life's Okay: Jessie's Girl- Rick Springfield
Death of a Close Friend: Modred's Lullaby- Heather Dale
Mental Breakdown: Last Name-Carrie Underwood
Flashback: Gianni Schicchi- Puccini
Getting Back Together: Home- Three Days Grace
Birth of Child: Carry On My Wayward Son- Kansas
Wedding Scene: Willow- Emilie Autumn
Car Accident: I Don't Love You-My Chemical Romance
Final Battle: May It Be (Lord Of The Rings)- Haley Westenra
Death Scene: Ghost Of You- My Chemical Romance
Funeral Song: You're The Voice- John Graham
End Credits: Drops Of Jupiter-Train
Deleted Scenes: Desert Song- My Chemical Romance