harukaze
hide bio
PM . Follow . Favorite
Joined 03-27-02, id: 190472, Profile Updated: 06-24-15
Author has written 5 stories for Sailor Moon, and Frozen.

Guess it's time to update a one-liner I made back in '09 to something a bit more substantial for the no one that reads this page. If anything I guess it makes for a nice time machine. I can reread it and go oh...I wrote that about me. Strange.

About Me:

I live in Seattle so I'm the stereotypical Seattlelite portrayed: I like my Starbucks (I try to drink it every other day, but I become a super grouch in those in-between days), I'm a loud twelve (SEA-HAWKS!), I wear shorts when it's forecasted to be between forty-five to fifty-five degrees out with 90 percent chance of rain and 10 percent chance of measly sun breaks because I do like my sunshine, but I love rain more. We have bad drivers here. They drive me mad (pun intended (I never said I was good with them)). I've been to the Space Needle once when I was eight and I just came over from the Philippines. I don't do any of the touristy stuff (don't even know most of them) which probably solidifies the fact that I live here. I've been writing since I was in fifth grade: a Sailor Moon fanfic back before I even knew what a fanfic was. I kept at it and now it's this full blown hobby that I enjoy.

My Current works:

Searching for a Perfect Day: Incomplete and I update maybe once a month if I'm lucky. I have plans of finishing it before November so I can challenge myself with NaNoWriMo (cuz I don't write enough already apparently). It's a lot more angstsier than my other fics especially with the direction my brain is going with it, but I suspect five chapters before it's completion.

A small shoutout to Riotgrrljaz for drawing a scene from Chapter 19 because she felt like it! A link to her tumblr: here if you want to check her out, and a link to the picture: here. Gosh I hope I did that right...I'm totally stupid when it comes to these things. And apparently FFN's linking thing is broken too...so...her tumblr ID is elsannagrrrlz and I hope you find the picture somehow...XD

Completed Works:

All Sailor Moon and Haruka and Michiru based, so if they're your pairing, then give it a shot. I think the synopsis provided per link is already good enough.

I don't write for other fandoms, but it doesn't mean that I don't read or are not interested in them. Right now, I'm into: Arashi (their music in general), Bechloe (Pitch Perfect), Shiznat (Mai-Hime), Harry Potter (I'm one of those crazy HHr shippers that got all emo when they didn't get together in the books), Game of Thrones, Walking Dead (I'm always so sad when there's a gap and these two shows aren't running like right now...), Orange is the New Black, Bones (don't spoil anything I'm only on season 6), and I love movies. Seriously though Beca...how can you not like movies?

I'm usually quite introverted but if you message me, I'll certainly message you back. I don't bite, I see myself as being quite nice actually, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me.

Sort: Category . Published . Updated . Title . Words . Chapters . Reviews . Status .

Searching for a Perfect Day reviews
Due to unforeseen circumstances Elsa, after a five year absence, returns home to tie some loose ends. Modern Day AU. Eventual Elsanna. Femslash. Incest.
Frozen - Rated: M - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 21 - Words: 329,893 - Reviews: 455 - Favs: 312 - Follows: 485 - Updated: 6/24 - Published: 8/10/2014 - [Anna, Elsa]
Homecoming reviews
A 5-shot following canon, but is also AU, post-Stars. Haruka runs. She's pretty good at it. H&M
Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 81,769 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 4/26/2013 - Published: 3/10/2011 - Haruka T./Sailor Uranus, Michiru K./Sailor Neptune - Complete
Those Five Little Words reviews
A collection of random Haruka and Michiru one-shots.
Sailor Moon - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,469 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/3/2010 - Published: 8/5/2009 - Haruka T./Sailor Uranus, Michiru K./Sailor Neptune
FwB reviews
No commitments. When you want to talk we can talk. When you want to act as if you don’t know me, I don’t know you either. Just as it started so casually, we can end it casually. Just say you’re done and we’re done. No gray areas…just black and white. HM
Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 320,986 - Reviews: 740 - Favs: 290 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 12/27/2008 - Published: 6/19/2008 - Haruka T./Sailor Uranus, Michiru K./Sailor Neptune - Complete
Her Protector reviews
In the light of Michiru's father's shooting, a bodyguard is appointed to her. AU H&M
Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 124,541 - Reviews: 413 - Favs: 312 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 11/1/2007 - Published: 7/27/2007 - Haruka T./Sailor Uranus, Michiru K./Sailor Neptune - Complete