Poll: What do you think I should write about? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Total Drama series, Club penguin, Alice in Wonderland, 2010, Doctor Who, Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, and Death Note.
Also, be free to read my profile if you want to, but I need to warn you that it's super long. The most interesting might only be at the top and the bottom, unless you really have nothing to do :)
Name: The usual answer: since this is the internet, and sometimes the internet is not safe, I am not giving out any personal info. Even if it just is a first name. If you must use something, call me Ruby.
Birthday: June 30th
Past: A pretty cushy life in the southwest of America.
Hair color: Used to be dirty blonde, but is currently brown
Eye color: Hazel/Green/Blue.
Skin Color: A pale tone but has been tanned.
Shoe size: 9
Favorite Weather?: Thunder storms/rain
How Many Friends?: Quite alot and a nice yet smaller group of best friends.
How many girlfriends/boyfriend have you had?: None.
Your favorite food: Kous kous, and cookie dough.
Favorite color?: Aqua blue.
Favorite style of music(or sound..?): A lot of different varieties. Usually alternative and pop, sometimes a popular countrie song.
20F or 100F?: 100. I think 20 would be too cold. I've had both, and I think I could live with 100 more then 20.
Home schooled, Public School, or Private school?: I've actually only been to Catholic School, and only like 2 years of public school in the past. Some say Catholic School is the same thing as Private, but not really.
Are you a social butterfly?: If I tried I would be considered a bit annoying :/
Are you considered "gifted?": Maybe in singing.
What's Your Favorite fan fiction category to write under?: TDI, but only to create my own show. I don't really have a favorite. Whatever I have an good idea for, maybe.
What Nationality are you? American. But I wish Japanese. Or English. But I'm American, and I'm ok with that.
Your Favorite Drink: Snapple White Apricot Tea, and Diet pepsi.
How much sleep do you get a night?: At the most 8 hours. Somtimes only 6, because I have to get up at like 5:30 am everyday and have gotten used to it.
Funniest thing you have ever done/heard/seen: I've heard, seen and maybe done a lot of comical things, and I don't think any one was memorial or funny enough for me to specifically say "the funniest thing? Oh yeah. It was... xxxxx."
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? From trusting my sister to let me ride the back of her bike on the pegs
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? A picture my friend made me.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? IDK
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Pop, rock, Japanese pop, and much more.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 7:00 am
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? Go to sleep. MAN my eyes burn!
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? I missed something? Hey is one of the numbers missing or something is this a trick??
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? A picture of my dog.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'"
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? No
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Yes but that means I have a great imagination
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Personal Info
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? White Citrus
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Black and Green
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? In la la land KEEP DREAMING!!
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Green pepper n mushrooms
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Um... Peanutbutter
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? Um, does the snack-food count?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED? This barbie doll that was in green. She was like the Queen of Ireland. But she was cool! HEY I was 6.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Not really.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Nope.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Umm... I don't really know.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? A dog named Tango!! (actually rescued not in the yard) and some quails in the yard and a few bunnies (in the yard)
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Not a chance.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? I don't know
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 100
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My moms cell.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? When my sister steals something of mine and LOSES IT
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Yeah, I've been to Canada.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? The cold and Sprinting.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Misty Hieman from the olympics and Jolie Vanier from Shorts.
37. FIRST JOB? CFO at the TV/Newspaper company at Biztown
41. What were you doing before you filled this out? Copy and Pasting.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Nope. And I don't want to. And if I do, I'm soooooo going sleep.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My beauty. Jk. My oddness and creativity.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No but I hope I never do.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Adventure Time/Doctor Who tshirt
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? One or I adopt.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? A movie star in Illinois, but my mom says a saint. ... DON'T TELL ANYONE THAT!!
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? All the time.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Herbal Essences.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Eh it's fine.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey or Canadian Bacon.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Staring into space.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? All the CDs are in a draur (OMG I CAN'T SPELL drawr! I SPELLED IT WRONG AGAIN!) And I'm not embarrassed!
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yeah, if I was wierd too.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? A little but it's no biggie.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I start breathing hard and maybe start to cry. The tears bring all the anger out XD
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? School cuz I'm ALWAYS THERE. :(
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? My zebra plush that I still have today.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? Seven if you don't count the area code. Oh you mean contacts? Push... I ain't counting THAT mess.
62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? No, personally I liked Dora.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Yep.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? I like them both, but Mac N Cheese :)
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? IDK
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Gigi, Gilly, SillyGilly (wow did I just say my moms name for me twice? GASP!) Jills, sometimes Jewelz, Gatorade (... Gryphin...)
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Kerli... Uh... Various?
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Total Drama Island and Action, Adventure Time, Doctor Who, SuperSized vs Superskinny
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? What is that?
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Lemon Sorbet
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes, and I'm gratefull for that.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Today.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? I'm not a retard.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? Don't have one.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Yes and they should.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? The outdoors. Ahh... Peaceful ambulances, bugs, and dripping air conditioner.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Lemon Slushie
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom.
THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? No clue
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Umm... Clair de Lune :)
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Justin Bieber
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? October
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Cancer, I am one. Also tiger. I'm one too! ;)
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Light Brown.
86. EYE COLOR? Hazel
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTURANT? Long John Silvers.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Yesh :D
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? America's Next Top Model
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Halloween
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Piano and voice.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Rebublican
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs. they are warmer then kisses.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Neither. I don't plan to have one anytime soon.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? A planner and some gum.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I don't drive, unfortunately.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Pledge.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: I'm single...
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
(Summary: Izzy breaks up with Owen and goes to Noah!)
11. Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
12. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
13. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
14. If you wrote a Song-ficabout Eight, what song would you choose?
15. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
16. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
17. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
"Gwen and Noah are in a happy relationship until Duncan runs off with Chris. Gwen, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Chef and a brief unhappy affair with Izzy, then follows the wise advice of Heather and finds true love with Owen. "
What title would you give this fic?
Gwen goes Homo and then goes Straight
18. How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
I guess that's ok.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile! ;)
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile.
If you have ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this into your profile If you've been on the computer for hours on end, copy this onto your profile
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you like to just chillax sometimes, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've had a problem with stuttering, copy and paste this on your profile
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever crashed into a wall while you were sugar high, copy onto profile, sharpie counts tooIf someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profileIf you are seriously obsessed with Total Drama Island, copy and paste this into your profileIf you have ever met a famous person, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you support DxC copy and paste this onto your profile
If you support GxT copy and paste this onto your profile
If you support IxO copy and paste this in you profile
If you have a long profile and are only using this to make it longer, copy and paste this to your profile to make it even longer!
My Name is Sarah
I must be stupid
I wish I were better
I can't speak at all
When I awake I'm all alone
When my mommy does come
Don't make a sound!
I hear him curse
I try and hide
He finds me weeping
He slaps me and hits me
He's already locked it
I fall to the floor
"I'm sorry!", I scream
The hurt and the pain
And he finally stops
My name is Sarah
If you are against Child Abuse Re-post this.
You know what Mommy,
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every abortion is just...
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this.
I BELIEVE IN GOD
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't repost it?
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what,
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
COME TO MY PARTY!
THE TIGHTEST PARTY IN THE WORLD!
So everyone come. But read the rest of this bulletin first.
Come Kick it at The Biggest Party Ever.
Special Guest: Jesus Christ, God The Father,
When: When you enter the Gates of Heaven
Where: Kingdom of Heaven
How: Just Ask
Why: Because God Loves You!
... Come As You Are! Bring Nothing but Your Heart and Soul.
98 OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2 WHO WILL.
Jesus said, "If you deny me in front of your friends, I will deny
Repost as COME TO MY PARTY!
Opening credits: Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship
Waking up: Circus by Britney Spears
Falling in love: Poker Face by Lady Gaga
Fighting: If U Seek Amy by Britney Spears
Breaking Up: Bad romance by Lady Gaga
Driving: Romance by Ayaka Komatsu
flashback: 3 by Britney Spears
Mental Breakdown: Live Your Life by T.I.
Getting back together: Shut up and Drive
Prom Night: Radar by Britney Spears
Wedding: Right Round by Flo Rida
Birth of a child: Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas
Final battle: Don't Stop the Music by Rhianna
Death scene: Fly on the Wall by Miley Cyrus
Funeral: Womanizer by Britney Spears
End credits: B.I.N.G.O. by The Puppies
There you go folks proof that my life is as Crazy as everyone thinks it is.
Who's the last person you talked to and what did you say?
My mom said, "I can't find my phone."
Where are you? who are you with?
At Paradise Bakery with my mom.
Look up. Now look back. What did you see?
A really weird hanging lamp.
What's the last thing you ate?
What was the last thing you thought?
Say "popcorn". What's the first thing that comes to your mind?
What are you eating/drinking right now?
What are you writing RIGHT NOW
what i'm writing.
Find a globe. Spin it. What does it say?
Find a book. Turn to page 56, line 18, word 6. What does it say?
What can you hear right now?
random music in the resturaunt
Have a conversation with the closest living thing to you other than yourself.
mom: what does that mean? What are you doing??
Turn on the T.V. What show is on?
What happened last time you were typing here on this computer?
I was typing football.
Stand up. Close your eyes. Spin around three times. Stop. Open your eyes. What's the first thing you see?
A picture of a magazine article that says "Paradise Baker; almost heaven"
If you could be anybody from TDI who would you be?
Find the third letter of all your answers. Underline them. What do they spell?
if u just read the quiz, copy and paste it onto your profile.
Which TDI character are YOU!? -
- Beth -
- Bridgette -
( ) You surf
- Cody -
(x) You love technology
- Courtney -
( ) You are/were a CIT
- DJ -
(X) You love animals
- Duncan -
( ) You have/had a mohawk
- Eva -
( ) You often lift weights
- Ezekiel -
( ) You're homeschooled
- Geoff -
(X) You love parties
- Gwen -
( ) You're goth
- Harold -
( ) You can be a pervert at some times
- Heather -
( ) You're the Queen Bee
- Izzy -
(X) You're crazy/psycho
- Justin -
( ) You're the eye candy
- Katie -
( ) You have a BFFFL (actually for me its BFFL)
( ) You're the ghetto girl
- Lindsay -
(x) You are/were a blonde ( i have blonde highlights
- Noah -
(x) You are a bookworm
- Owen -
( ) You're overweight
- Sadie -
( ) You have a BFFFL (does BFFL count?)
- Trent -
( ) You play/played the guitar
- Tyler -
( ) You suck at sports
- PLEASE READ -
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't
forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for
the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that
mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
I have not posted any stories lately. My TDI story would be something to work on, but I think everyone forgot about it. I even posted up a new chapter, and got no reviews. no feedback whatsoever. So I'm not really going to work on it... for a while...
I did post a Pokemon story based off of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. Except it's a different plot and story. I just wanted to start it, cause I had an idea. I did not have any other idea about it, and basically have lost interest, I have writers block.
Writing a so-far successful AT story with my OC Treble. :)
Unsafe External Link