Poll: Which story should I write and post up first? Vote Now!
Author has written 76 stories for Fairy Tail, Pokémon, One Piece, Nisekoi/ニセコイ, Fire Emblem, Brothers Conflict/ブラコン, Final Fantasy X-2, and Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir.
Hello everyone! I looked at my profile and noticed I didn't really have a lot of things up about me and wondered if any of you were curious on who I am and such. I decided to add a little intel about myself as well as my fanfictions and try and be more interactive!
As for the disclaimers, I do not own Shugo Chara!, Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice, Gakuen Alice, Fairy Tail, Kuroko no Basuke, and/or Pokémon.
COMMON THINGS FIRST!
Name: BlackLynx17, hate my real name, hate my last name, like my middle name, in love with my nickname.
Age: 17, though I've been seventeen for a couple of years now people. When you see the number in my author name change, that's the age I'll be.
Date of Birth: It's a double digit and has a lot of ones in it.
Bio: First anime that I was serious about watching was Inuyasha, I think the first one I actually watched was either Pokémon or Sailor Moon though. First manga was Naruto, read it backwards too. I'm a very funny person once you get to know me, but not really a people pleaser in some cases. I enjoy shopping, like every other girl, and eating though I have to work it all off in the end. Favorite ice cream is chocolate chip with rainbow sherbet at second. I know English fully, but can speak a little Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, and some Korean. I have time on my hands people, I could probably curse you out in each language. I absolutely adore Victorian books and romance with good humor. Favorite movie to watch with my Mother is Bridget Jones Diary, it was one of the first movies she showed me that didn't have a bad ending (my mother didn't spoil me with happy endings when I was younger.) Last bit, if I could marry any anime guy in real life it would have to be Law Trafalgar from One Piece. I don't know why or how I came to love him, it just happened.
Animes I've Seen: A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives, Aldnoah.Zero, Air Gear, Amnesia, Anohana, Angel Beats, Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm, Arakawa Under the Bridge, Arcana Famiglia, Beelzebub, Barakamon, Black Bullet, Bleach, Blood Plus, Blue Exorcist, Boku dake ga inai machi, CLANNAD, Chaika the Coffin Princess, Chibi Vampire, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!, Code Geass (All Seasons), Cuticle Detective Inaba, Dearz, Demon King Daimoa, Detective Conan, Diabolik Lovers, Digimon (All Seasons), Dragon Ball Z (All Seasons), DRAMAtical Murder, Durarara, Fairy Tail, Fooly Cooly, Full Moon Wo Sagashite, Gakuen Alice, Gunslinger Stratos, Haikyuu, Hetalia (All Seasons), Hai to gensou no grimgar, Haruchika: Haruta to Chika wa seishun suru, High School Star Musical, Hyouka, InoxBoku, Inuyasha, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita, K Return of Kings, Kamichama Karin, Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Kekkaishi, Kill La Kill, Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuko wo!, Kodomo no Jikan, Kuroko no Basuke, Kuromi The Animation, Kyoukai no Kanata, La Corda d'Oro, Luck and Logic, Lucky Star, Maburaho, MAGI, Magikano, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Mekakucity Actors, Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku, Musaigen no Phantom, My Little Monster, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Nijiiro Days, Nise Koi, No Game No Life, Norn9: NornNonet, Norigami, Norigami Aragoto, One Piece, One Week Friends, Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji, Oshiete galko-chan, Orenchi no Furo Jijou, Ouran High School Host Club, Pita Ten, Pokémon (All Seasons), Popotan, Prince of Stride: Alternate, Princess Tutu, Red Data Girl, Reikenzan: Hoshikuzu tachi no utage, Rosario Vampire, Rurouni Kenshin, Sailor Moon, Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru, Say I Love You, Sekirei, Sekkon Boys, Senyu, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Shuffle!, Shoujo-tachi wa kouya wo mezasu, Shugo Chara, Skip Beat, Soredemo Sekai Wa Utsukushii, Sound Euphonium, Sinbad no Boku, Soul Eater, Squid Girl, Sword Art Online, Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai, Tamako Market, Tegami Bachi Letter Bee, Terror of Resonance, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, The World Is Still Beautiful, To Love-Ru, Toradora, UFO Valkyrie, Vampire Knight, Wake Up Girls, Wedding Peach, X'amd Lost Memories, Yu-Gi-Oh (All Old Seasons).
Mangas I've Read: Alice In The Country Of Hearts, Amnesia Later, Angel Beats, Beelzebub, Biorg Trinity, Black Bird, Black Bullet, Black God, Bleach, Blood Plus, Blue Exorcist, Bokura no Himitsu wo Kyouyuu Shiyou ka, Chibi Vampire, Cosmic Color, Crookclock, Dearz, Detective Conan, Do You Want To Try!, Fairy Tail, Full Moon Wo Sagashite, Full Metal Panic (Stigma), Futei de furachi na ani desu ga, Gakuen Alice, Hell's Kitchen, Hiiro Ouji, Inuyasha, Ion, Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama, Kamichama Karin (Chu), Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Kiss made no Kyori, Kekkaishi, Kodomo no Jikan, Kuroko No Basuke, Kyou Koi Wa Hajimemasu, La Corda d'Oro, Laughter In The End Of The World, Lucky Dog 5 Blast, Maburaho, MAGI, MAR, Masamune-kun no Revenge, Mistress Fortune, Naruto, Neko to Watashi no Kinyoubi, Nise Koi, One Piece, Ore ga Akuma de, Aitsu ga Yome de, Pita Ten, Pixie Pop, Pokémon Adventures, Pokémon Black & White, Rave Master, Replay, Rebirth Knight, Rinjin wa Chou, Rosario Vampire, Sailor Moon, Sakura Hime Kaden, Say I Love You, Sekirei, Shinigami Hime no Saikon, Short Tempered Melancholic, Shugo Chara, Skip Beat, Soul Eater, Stepping On Roses, Stray Love Hearts, Super Darling!, Taiyou no Ie, Tegami Bachi, Time Stranger Kyoko, The Bride Of A Water God, The Chronicles Of Nora, The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, To Love-Ru (Darkness), Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Toriko, Ultimo, Watashi Ni XX Shinsai.
10 Things About Me:
RULES You must fill out EVERY question! No skipping! Copy and paste this on your profile!
1. Perfect? No, if I was I wouldn't have any mistakes in my stories then. :P
2. Tall? Can I say that I am even though I'm not?
3. In your pajamas? If pajama's means shorts and a tank top, then yes.
4. Left handed? I could say that, but then everyone would think I have the world's worst handwriting.
1. Friend you saw: Randomly, driving towards the park, I saw my old friend Jose walking down the street.
2. Person to text you: My best anime buddy Baby Beel (nickname).
3. Was today better than yesterday? No, I got Starbucks twice yesterday plus Wendy's and Thrifty's Ice Cream from Rite-Aid.
1. Number: Numbers 3 (Magic Number), 8 (Axel), 9 (Demyx), 11 (My Birthday), 13 (For many reasons but I'll just name one, Roxas), 17 (of course). Dislike all the numbers I can't count up to.
2. Color(s): Red and black with a dash of pink and blue every now and then. Never yellow... never.
3. Fruit: A three-way tie between strawberries, peaches, and mangos. I mostly like one of them the most when they're in season.
4. Place: ... is it kind of corny to say my home? No? If so then, Anime Expo.
1. Are you missing someone right now? Yes, how'd you guess?
2. Are you happy? If I said I am, it doesn't last for very long.
3. Are you sad? I'm human aren't I? Of course.
4. Are you bored? Whenever I think about it, I become it.
5. Are you nervous? No, not one bit.
6. Are you tired? Yes, but I'm having trouble sleeping. Why do you think I'm taking this thing?
1. Real name? Pretty Beloved Onion translated in English from several different languages.
2. Nick names? BlackLynx, Lynx, Leon, Lila.
3. Eye color? Dark brown, nearly pitch black. Beware of my demon eyes.
4. Zodiac sign? Scorpio for life!
5. Male or female? Female.
6. Slut? Depends, what are you more into?... jk, nah though I am a tease.
7. Smart? People always comment I am, but I believe I could be smarter.
8. Hair color? Brown and blonde, my hair looks like a chocolate chip cookie at the moment.
9. Long or short? Both. Asian haircut, long in the front and short in the back. Changing it into a Mohawk soon.
10. Sweats or Jeans? Jeans out in public, sweats at home or when I'm out with family and they look like bums too.
11. Phone or Camera? Doesn't a phone have a camera?
12. Drink or Smoke? Neither, but if so what ever would kill me later and not sooner.
13. Righty or lefty? Handed? I like to believe I'm both.
1. First best friend? ... tough question, I believe Jamaica was the one.
2. First crush? Back when I has in Kindergarten hehe his name was Eduardo. He actually found my facebook page and befriended me in High School, though he has a girlfriend now. Wasn't to sad about it, he didn't age very well if you know what I mean.
3. First pet? I think it was a mini pincher? Went by the name of Snoopy and was my sister's until I stole it.
4. First big vacation? Went to Seattle once, didn't think anything of it, so I guess Canada! Sushi everyday baby!
1. Eating? Wish I was.
2. Drinking? At this time of night? Want me to pee in my sleep?
3. I'm about to: Sleep when I'm done answering these questions, hooray.
4. Listening to? My Father's snores from the other room, did I mention that the doors were closed?
5. Plans for today? Going to spend some time in Long Beach, eat ice cream, go to the beach, the works.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
1. Shorter or taller? Taller, I like to look up to a man not down.
2. Romantic or spontaneous? Romantically spontaneous, but not too much of both. I don't want to spontaneously go on a trip to another country where we both don't know the language and have nothing packed or romantically go dancing on national television with my horrible dance moves.
3. Sensitive or loud? Fucking loud. I'm the loudest person in my family, if I'm with another loud person then they'll know how I feel. Too many sensitive people in my life and they're all b*tches, no thank you.
4. Hook-up or relationship? Depends, is the guy extremely hot but a douche? Or extremely hot and nice?
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? Memory loss here so I can't really remember my childhood, but I wouldn't be surprised if I had.
2. Lost glasses/contacts? Perfect vision baby! Best in the family, though I have lost my SUNglasses before. Worst memory in the family.
3. Ran away from home? Oh everyday, I always found myself running back though for supper and cartoons.
4. Broken someone's heart? Yes, I wasn't aware I was breaking it until it already happened. If so though I would have prevented it from breaking, but not from getting cracks.
5. Been arrested? And I have to answer this one? Hmmm, just joking. Nope, I'm a model citizen though I could if I ate an orange in my bathtub. Go check it out, it's really a law.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? I'll believe them when I see one happen to or around me, movies not included. I guess I could answer yes but it would feel a lie, though the same would be applied if I answered no. I'm in between it seems.
2. Yourself? Yes, but not nearly enough with my self-esteem.
3. Heaven? I truly do with all my heart.
4. Santa Claus? I did until reality came crashing down on me, it was a sad, dark day for BlackLynx17
5. Love? I know it real, I also know it's a drug and a lot of other things.
6. Do you like someone? You could say I'll like my boyfriend when I get meet him, preparing for the future ladies and gentlemen.
7. Do you believe in God? That's a ridiculous question, of course I do. If not, who's the person always by my side?
8. Answered the truth on all questions? If I didn't, I didn't do it consciously.
Fairy Tail fanfic challenge... number your favorite characters in order, and answer the following questions! Have fun!..
(Gray got kicked off the list for killing Fro in an alternate universe and making Juvia cry.)
1. Have you read a 5/10 fic before?
Between Natsu and Erza? Yes I have, but on accident because it said Erza/Natsu/Lucy and I thought Erza was going to get them together... but no. Just no.
2. Do you think three is hot? How hot?
Who Lucy? Hell yes! She's extremely hot! So hot I'm surprised Natsu hasn't tried to eat her yet, lol.
3. What would happen if six got one pregnant?
If Jellal got Wendy pregnant? No, no, no, that would be a fanfiction, is what would happen, but it won't in the manga because Wendy and Doranbolt all they way! (I want to change the numbers now, lol.)
4. Do you recall any good fics about nine?
Yeah I wrote a really cute one about Igneel, Natsu, and Lucy called Bet You Didn't Know along with several others. I love Igneel.
5. Would seven and two make a good couple?
Gajeel and Doranbolt? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA-no.
6. Four/eight or four/nine?
Juvia and Laxus? It's better than putting her with Igneel, which would be weird.
7. What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
What would Gajeel do if he discovered Lucy and Laxus were in a secret relationship? In the manga blackmail, in my fanfictions though since I sort of support both couples I would say try to win her for himself or again blackmail into making her discover that he actually likes her and she learns to like him back. Sorry Laxus, Gajeel and Lucy are way cuter.
8. Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic.
Doranbolt and Jellal. Two best friends. They used to see eye to eye on everything, they used to share their dreams together about joining the Magic Council and helping people. He had to betray him though and join the enemy for what? Love? No. Doranbolt wasn't going to let his best friend get dragged into the dark side, he was going to bring him back by acting as a spy and 'pretending' to join so he could take down Fairy Tail from the inside. Only... there's one problem about that; he never expected himself to fall in love during his mission. (I threw in some Mendy to add some spice.)
9. Is there a such thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
Juvia and Erza; I wouldn't be surprised if guys were interested in that.
10. Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
Wendy/Natsu. Goodbye Big Brother
11. What kind of plot would you use if four wanted to seduce one?
Juvia seducing Wendy. Hey kid, do you want some candy?
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven/nine slash?
Gajeel and Igneel? No, I can't say there is.
13. If you wrote a songfic about number ten, what song would you chose?
For Erza it would be Crazy In Love because she's crazy in love with Jellal (wiggles eyebrows).
14. If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be?
Doranbolt/Lucy/Jellal - WARNING! STUPID FANFICTION! (Could I add three more slashes for Wendy? Natsu? And Jellal?)
15. What pick-up line might eight use on five?
Laxus for Natsu. "Oye, wanna fight?"
Who are you most like in the Akatsuki?
Pein/Pain - Nagato
[x] -I am the leader/boss of a group, club, friends etc.
[x] -I have a piercing/s.
[ ] - My natural hair colour is red, ginger or auburn.
[ ] -My eyes are grey/gray.
[x] -My closest friend is a girl.
[x] - I'm a very secretive person.
[x] - I like it when it rains.
[Pein/Pain - Nagato Score: 5 ]
[ ] - Most of my friends are guys.
[ ] - Origami RULES!
[ ] - I know how to make atleast over 5 different origami objects.
[x] - I love flowers!
[x] - Your closest friend is a guy.
[x] - I don't like having my photo taken.
[x] - I don't like water. Swimming etc.
[Konan Score: 4 ]
[ ] - My younger sibling/s bothers me a lot.
[x] -Many people find me attractive.
[x] - I'm quiet and very mature for my age.
[x] - I don't actually like fighting though I can fight.
[x] - I don't care what you think, Kisame is cool.
[x] - I'm the top of my class. Intelligence.
[ ] - My natural hair color is black.
[Itachi Uchiha Score: 5]
[ ] - Sharks are AWESOME!
[ ] - I like gore :3
[ ] - I dislike my own appearance.
[x] - Underwater in the ocean is a beautiful scenery.
[x] - Once someone gets to know me, I'm a pretty nice person.
[ ] - I'm the tallest of my friends who are the same gender.
[ ] - I like water sports.
[Kisame Hoshigaki Score: 2 ]
[x] - I look young for my age.
[ ] - Puppets are fascinating...
[x] - I'm very impatient.
[ ] - I hate/dislike Sakura Haruno.
[ ] - My Grandma annoys me.
[ ] - I'm the smallest of my friends.
[x] - Loud noises/people annoy me.
[Sasori Score: 3]
[x] - I'm an artist.
[x] - I like and appreciate art.
[ ] - My natural hair colour is blonde/dirty blonde.
[ ] - I have blue eyes. (blue/grey)
[ ] - I'm the youngest in my group of friends.
[ ] - I hate Tobi.
[ ] - I have a 'friend' who follows and annoys me.
[Deidara Score: 2]
[ ] - I'm a saver, not a spender.
[ ] - My eyes are either green or hazel.
[ ] - I have had stitches.
[ ] - I hate Hidan.
[ ] - Younger people tend to tick me off
[ ] - I am the oldest in my group of friends.
[x] - My skin is dark or tanned.
[Kakuzu Score: 1]
[x] - I have a cussing/swearing problem.
[ ] - I hate Kakuzu.
[ ] - I hate so many people and hate them so much, that I probably have my own hit-list.
[x] - I am religious. (meh sort of)
[x] - I am very strong-willed.
[x] - I have cut myself on purpose before.
[ ] - I'm very prone to accidents.
[Hidan Score: 4 ]
[ ] - I have a split personality. Two sides.
[x] - Nature is AWESOME!
[x] - I'm usually alone.
[x] - I don't mind the company of others.
[x] - I don't have many friends.
[x] - Tobi is not that bad. (in fact, he ROCKS)
[ ] - I WON'T eat the veggies! Meat all the way, man!
[Zetsu Score: 5]
[ ] - I'm always hyperactive.
[ ] - I have a particular person who I like to pester.
[ ] - People often mistake me for someone else or say I look like someone.
[ ] - I LOVE the color orange.
[ ] - I'm rarely sad and always optimistic.
[x] - TOBI IS A GOOD BOY! :D
[Tobi Score: 1]
[ ] - I'm attracted to younger people.
[ ] - I have a very pale skin color.
[ ] - Snakes are AWESOME!
[x] - I love/like Sasuke Uchiha.
[x] - Micheal Jackson is AWESOME!
[x] - I'm very motivated, nothing will stop me from reaching my goals.
[ ] - People think I'm twisted or insane.
[Orochimaru Score: 3]
*My added opinion about them*
Elements of the Heart
Now I don't remember how I came to this story, its been so long since I wrote it and even posted it, but I love this! It's about these eight elements, all of them a different element like fire and water, light and shadow, things like that, and how they all start finding each other after their sections are separated. It's about love of course with our favorite characters and I try to make each of them fall in love in a different way, and somehow connect the stories of their pasts and their futures. It's really cute, the main couples of NaLu, Mendy, Gruvia, and Gavy. I would definitely recommend you all reading this, it's something special and I'm not just typing that.
Now this one is my favorite story I'm working on now. Wendy is the new girl at school with her best friend Romeo and all she wants to do is make friends. She doesn't want fake friends though, she wants real friends like in Fairy Tail and that's really what it is all about. One thing Wendy loves most in the world is anime so she makes an anime club with Romeo at their new school and start to make true friends. I really love how I made their club, All About Anime, just like the guild Fairy Tail in where everyone is family and watches out for each other. It's super funny, I don't know where I think of all these things, and if you don't mind the Wendy and Doranbolt romances, because they're my OTP couple right now, then I really hope you read this one. You're really missing out on something if you haven't.
A story about where Wendy and Katja are twin dragon sisters and they get separated from each other. Wendy's on a mission to get back to her adorable little sister while Katja is struggling to stay alive in their dragon eat dragon world. On their way to each other they meet lots of interesting people, learn things about themselves they had no idea about, learn things about the world they had no clue about, and somehow find the ones they're supposed to mated with. I really like this story, it's mainly Mendy though so I'm sad not a lot of people are going to be able to read it because of that. It's still good though so I hope you enjoy.
About Lenne and Shuyin; I just finished beating FFX-2 when I started writing this and I'm years late, but it's just the story before Shuyin and Lenne died. This is what I believe happened to them before their deaths so I hope you like it.
There are several other stories I have up my sleeves that I haven't updated yet, these are all the ones I have now though so I hope you take the time and start to read them.
Thanks for you support! Love you!
So this girl, she made a podcast of some of my fanfictions (isn't that sweet?) so if you want to hear them it's at this website.
sailormeowmeowpodcast . webs . com
Right now she has Oh My God and You What?! posted so if your interested check it out? I have to admit it was a little strange hearing someone read my story out loud, but also made it funnier and made me laugh out more.
Hello everyone in the fanfiction community. I need your help. I have just recently discovered that there isn't many MestxWendy fanfictions out in the world. A huge shocker, I know, but the world is an imperfect place. I was hoping that you might take the step to make it just a little bit closer to perfect by writing one of your own. Long or short, good or bad, I don't care. I just want to read some more of the two of them which is why I created Weirdos to inspire people to write more about them. There are two other side couples I'd like to read more of but they don't have a lot of. As I list them down below please, please consider making a fanfiction about the couples. I promise to read each and everyone you make about them and thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Mest x Wendy
Cobra x Kinana
Bacchus x Cana
With your help we can be one more step closer to our perfect Fairy Tail world. Thank you.
I'm adding this here because I just want everyone to know my true OTP couple as of right now.
Doranbolt Gryder and Wendy Marvell
Don't ask how or why, because I don't even remember why or how, but I truly love and support them and I hope that there are others out there who share my interest. If you do feel free to message and chat with me if you feel that you are alone or is inspired of writing a Mendy of your own. I will gladly help you with that, all of that and above. I'm trying to get more fans out there for this couple, because even though I feel there is a lot of them I'm not seeing them, so I hope reading this message and my stories will inspire you to go out and share the love.
Thanks for reading, thanks for loving me as an author, thanks for giving me your support and being my fan. I love you.