Poll: How did you first know me? Vote Now!
Author has written 71 stories for Shugo Chara!, Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice, Gakuen Alice, Fairy Tail, Pokémon, One Piece, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Nisekoi/ニセコイ, Fire Emblem, Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ, and Brothers Conflict/ブラコン.
Hello everyone! I looked at my profile and noticed I didn't really have a lot of things up about me and wondered if any of you were curious on who I am and such. I decided to add a little intel about myself as well as my fanfictions and try and be more interactive!
As for the disclaimers, I do not own Shugo Chara!, Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice, Gakuen Alice, Fairy Tail, Kuroko no Basuke, and/or Pokémon.
COMMON THINGS FIRST!
Name: BlackLynx17, hate my real name, hate my last name, like my middle name, in love with my nickname.
Age: 17, though I've been seventeen for a couple of years now people. When you see the number in my author name change, that's the age I'll be.
Date of Birth: It's a double digit and has a lot of ones in it.
Bio: First anime that I was serious about watching was Inuyasha, I think the first one I actually watched was either Pokémon or Sailor Moon though. First manga was Naruto, read it backwards too. I'm a very funny person once you get to know me, but not really a people pleaser in some cases. I enjoy shopping, like every other girl, and eating though I have to work it all off in the end. Favorite ice cream is chocolate chip with rainbow sherbet at second. I know English fully, but can speak a little Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, and some Korean. I have time on my hands people, I could probably curse you out in each language. I absolutely adore Victorian books and romance with good humor. Favorite movie to watch with my Mother is Bridget Jones Diary, it was one of the first movies she showed me that didn't have a bad ending (my mother didn't spoil me with happy endings when I was younger.) Last bit, if I could marry any anime guy in real life it would have to be Law Trafalgar from One Piece. I don't know why or how I came to love it, it just happened.
Animes I've Seen: A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives, Air Gear, Amnesia, Anohana, Angel Beats, Arakawa Under the Bridge, Arcana Famiglia, Beelzebub, Black Bullet, Bleach, Blood Plus, Blue Exorcist, CLANNAD, Chaika the Coffin Princess, Chibi Vampire, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!, Code Geass (All Seasons), Cuticle Detective Inaba, Dearz, Demon King Daimoa, Detective Conan, Diabolik Lovers, Digimon (All Seasons), Dragon Ball Z (All Seasons), Durarara, Fairy Tail, Fooly Cooly, Full Moon Wo Sagashite, Gakuen Alice, Haikyuu, Hetalia (All Seasons), InoxBoku, Inuyasha, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita, Kamichama Karin, Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Kekkaishi, Kill La Kill, Kodomo no Jikan, Kuroko no Basuke, Kuromi The Animation, Kyoukai no Kanata, La Corda d'Oro, Lucky Star, Maburaho, MAGI, Magikano, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Mekakucity Actors, My Little Monster, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, No Game No Life, One Piece, One Week Friends, Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji, Orenchi no Furo Jijou, Ouran High School Host Club, Pita Ten, Pokémon (All Seasons), Popotan, Princess Tutu, Red Data Girl, Rosario Vampire, Rurouni Kenshin, Sailor Moon, Say I Love You, Sekirei, Senyu, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Shuffle!, Shugo Chara, Skip Beat, Soredemo Sekai Wa Utsukushii, Sinbad no Boku, Soul Eater, Squid Girl, Sword Art Online, Tamako Market, Tegami Bachi Letter Bee, Terror of Resonance, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, To Love-Ru, Toradora, UFO Valkyrie, Vampire Knight, Wake Up Girls, Wedding Peach, X'amd Lost Memories, Yu-Gi-Oh (All Old Seasons).
Mangas I've Read: Alice In The Country Of Hearts, Amnesia Later, Angel Beats, Beelzebub, Biorg Trinity, Black Bird, Black Bullet, Black God, Bleach, Blood Plus, Blue Exorcist, Bokura no Himitsu wo Kyouyuu Shiyou ka, Chibi Vampire, Cosmic Color, Crookclock, Dearz, Detective Conan, Do You Want To Try!, Fairy Tail, Full Moon Wo Sagashite, Full Metal Panic (Stigma), Futei de furachi na ani desu ga, Gakuen Alice, Hell's Kitchen, Hiiro Ouji, Inuyasha, Ion, Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama, Kamichama Karin (Chu), Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Kiss made no Kyori, Kekkaishi, Kodomo no Jikan, Kuroko No Basuke, Kyou Koi Wa Hajimemasu, La Corda d'Oro, Laughter In The End Of The World, Lucky Dog 5 Blast, Maburaho, MAGI, MAR, Masamune-kun no Revenge, Mistress Fortune, Naruto, Neko to Watashi no Kinyoubi, Nise Koi, One Piece, Ore ga Akuma de, Aitsu ga Yome de, Pita Ten, Pixie Pop, Pokémon Adventures, Pokémon Black & White, Rave Master, Replay, Rebirth Knight, Rinjin wa Chou, Rosario Vampire, Sailor Moon, Sakura Hime Kaden, Say I Love You, Sekirei, Shinigami Hime no Saikon, Short Tempered Melancholic, Shugo Chara, Skip Beat, Soul Eater, Stepping On Roses, Stray Love Hearts, Super Darling!, Taiyou no Ie, Tegami Bachi, Time Stranger Kyoko, The Bride Of A Water God, The Chronicles Of Nora, The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, To Love-Ru (Darkness), Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Toriko, Ultimo, Watashi Ni XX Shinsai.
10 Things About Me:
RULES You must fill out EVERY question! No skipping! Copy and paste this on your profile!
1. Perfect? No, if I was I wouldn't have any mistakes in my stories then. :P
2. Tall? Can I say that I am even though I'm not?
3. In your pajamas? If pajama's means shorts and a tank top, then yes.
4. Left handed? I could say that, but then everyone would think I have the world's worst handwriting.
1. Friend you saw: Randomly, driving towards the park, I saw my old friend Jose walking down the street.
2. Person to text you: My best anime buddy Baby Beel (nickname).
3. Was today better than yesterday? No, I got Starbucks twice yesterday plus Wendy's and Thrifty's Ice Cream from Rite-Aid.
1. Number: Numbers 3 (Magic Number), 8 (Axel), 9 (Demyx), 11 (My Birthday), 13 (For many reasons but I'll just name one, Roxas), 17 (of course). Dislike all the numbers I can't count up too.
2. Color(s): Red and black with a dash of pink and blue every now and then. Never yellow... never.
3. Fruit: A three-way tie between strawberries, peaches, and mangos. I mostly like one of them the most when they're in season.
4. Place: ... is it kind of corny to say my home? No? If so then, Anime Expo.
1. Are you missing someone right now? Yes, how'd you guess?
2. Are you happy? If I said I am, it doesn't last for very long.
3. Are you sad? I'm human aren't I? Of course.
4. Are you bored? Whenever I think about it, I become it.
5. Are you nervous? No, not one bit.
6. Are you tired? Yes, but I'm having trouble sleeping. Why do you think I'm taking this thing?
1. Real name? Pretty Beloved Onion translated in English from several different languages.
2. Nick names? BlackLynx, Lynx, Leon, Lila.
3. Eye color? Dark brown, nearly pitch black. Beware of my demon eyes.
4. Zodiac sign? Scorpio for life!
5. Male or female? Female.
6. Slut? Depends, what are you more into?... jk, nah though I am a tease.
7. Smart? People always comment I am, but I believe I could be smarter.
8. Hair color? Brown and blonde, my hair looks like a chocolate chip cookie at the moment.
9. Long or short? Both. Asian haircut, long in the front and short in the back. Changing it into a Mohawk soon.
10. Sweats or Jeans? Jeans out in public, sweats at home or when I'm out with family and they look like bums too.
11. Phone or Camera? Doesn't a phone have a camera?
12. Drink or Smoke? Neither, but if so what ever would kill me later and not sooner.
13. Righty or lefty? Handed? I like to believe I'm both.
1. First best friend? ... tough question, I believe Jamaica was the one.
2. First crush? Back when I has in Kindergarten hehe his name was Eduardo. He actually found my facebook page and befriended me in High School, though he has a girlfriend now. Wasn't to sad about it, he didn't age very well if you know what I mean.
3. First pet? I think it was a mini pincher? Went by the name of Snoopy and was my sisters until I stole it.
4. First big vacation?Went to Seattle once, didn't think anything of it, so I guess Canada! Sushi everyday baby!
1. Eating? Wish I was.
2. Drinking? At this time of night? Want me to pee in my sleep?
3. I'm about to: Sleep when I'm done answering these questions, hooray.
4. Listening to? My Father's snores from the other room, did I mention that the doors were closed?
5. Plans for today? Going to spend some time in Long Beach, eat ice cream, go to the beach, the works.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
1. Shorter or taller? Taller, I like to look up to a man not down.
2. Romantic or spontaneous? Romantically spontaneous, but not too much of both. I don't want to spontaneously go on a trip to another country where we both don't know the language and have nothing packed or romantically go dancing on national television with my horrible dance moves.
3. Sensitive or loud? Fucking loud. I'm the loudest person in my family, if I'm with another loud person then they'll know how I feel. Too many sensitive people in my life and they're all b*tches, no thank you.
4. Hook-up or relationship? Depends, is the guy extremely hot but a douche? Or extremely hot and nice?
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? Memory loss here so I can't really remember my childhood, but I wouldn't be surprised if I had.
2. Lost glasses/contacts? Perfect vision baby! Best in the family, though I have lost my SUNglasses before. Worst memory in the family.
3. Ran away from home? Oh everyday, I always found myself running back though for supper and cartoons.
4. Broken someone's heart? Yes, I wasn't aware I was breaking it until it already happened. If so though I would have prevented it from breaking, but not from getting cracks.
5. Been arrested? And I have to answer this one? Hmmm, just joking. Nope, I'm a model citizen though I could if I ate an orange in my bathtub. Go check it out, it's really a law.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? I'll believe them when I see one happen to or around me, movies not included. I guess I could answer yes but it would feel a lie, though the same would be applied if I answered no. I'm in between it seems.
2. Yourself? Yes, but not nearly enough with my self-esteem.
3. Heaven? I truly do with all my heart.
4. Santa Claus? I did until reality came crashing down on me, it was a sad, dark day for BlackLynx17
5. Love? I know it real, I also know it's a drug and a lot of other things.
6. Do you like someone? You could say I'll like my boyfriend when I get meet him, preparing for the future ladies and gentlemen.
7. Do you believe in God? That's a ridiculous question, of course I do. If not, who's the person always by my side?
8. Answered the truth on all questions? If I didn't, I didn't do it consciously.
*My added opinion about them*
Elements of the Heart
Now I don't remember how I came to this story, its been so long since I wrote it and even posted it, but I love this! It's about these eight elements, all of them a different element like fire and water, light and shadow, things like that, and how they all start finding each other after their sections are separated. It's about love of course with our favorite characters and I try to make each of them fall in love in a different way, and somehow connect the stories of their pasts and their futures. It's really cute, the main couples of NaLu, Mendy, Gruvia, and Gavy. I would definitely recommend you all reading this, it's something special and I'm not just typing that.
Now this one is my favorite story I'm working on now. Wendy is the new girl at school with her best friend Romeo and all she wants to do is make friends. She doesn't want fake friends though, she wants real friends like in Fairy Tail and that's really what it is all about. One thing Wendy loves most in the world is anime so she makes an anime club with Romeo at their new school and start to make true friends. I really love how I made their club, All About Anime, just like the guild Fairy Tail in where everyone is family and watches out for each other. It's super funny, I don't know where I think of all these things, and if you don't mind the Wendy and Doranbolt romances, because they're my OTP couple right now, then I really hope you read this one. You're really missing out on something if you haven't.
A Second Love Is Filled With Tears
Now this one is funny. So I wrote it for Wendy and Doranbolt, I wrote the fanfiction out first and struggled with the name before I saw a manga with the same name and thought PERFECT! But before I even started writing it I had the idea and told my cousin, she liked the idea and I told her I was stuck with who the main characters were going to be. She doesn't like reading Mendy, so I told her Nalu, but I ended up writing it for Mendy anyway. So when I finally finished and told her she said, well I thought you were making it Nalu, which is why I have two versions of this story. Nalu version and the originally Mendy version. It is very similar with major slight differences because Wendy is more childish than Lucy while Lucy, I believe, would make more mistakes coming to the matter with the heart. I believe Wendy loves blindlessly while Lucy's more level headed. Anyway they were with their true love, they broke up, and now we're stuck trying to get them back together even though the girls are dating someone else while the guys are about to get married. A little bit dramatic, not enough to make you pull your hair out. It's a nice change of pace if you want something set in our world.
There are several other stories I have up my sleeves that I haven't updated yet, these are all the ones I have now though so I hope you take the time and start to read them.
Thanks for you support! Love you!
So this girl, she made a podcast of some of my fanfictions (isn't that sweet?) so if you want to hear them it's at this website.
sailormeowmeowpodcast . webs . com
Right now she has Oh My God and You What?! posted so if your interested check it out? I have to admit it was a little strange hearing someone read my story out loud, but also made it funnier and made me laugh out more.
Hello everyone in the fanfiction community. I need your help. I have just recently discovered that there isn't many MestxWendy fanfictions out in the world. A huge shocker, I know, but the world is an imperfect place. I was hoping that you might take the step to make it just a little bit closer to perfect by writing one of your own. Long or short, good or bad, I don't care. I just want to read some more of the two of them which is why I created Weirdos to inspire people to write more about them. There are two other side couples I'd like to read more of but they don't have a lot of. As I list them down below please, please consider making a fanfiction about the couples. I promise to read each and everyone you make about them and thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Mest x Wendy
Cobra x Kinana
Bacchus x Cana
With your help we can be one more step closer to our perfect Fairy Tail world. Thank you.
I'm adding this here because I just want everyone to know my true OPT couple as of right now.
Doranbolt Gryder and Wendy Marvell
Don't ask how or why, because I don't even remember why or how, but I truly love and support them and I hope that there are others out there who share my interest. If you do feel free to message and chat with me if you feel that you are alone or is inspired of writing a Mendy of your own. I will gladly help you with that, all of that and above. I'm trying to get more fans out there for this couple, because even though I feel there is a lot of them I'm not seeing them, so I hope reading this message and my stories will inspire you to go out and share the love.
Thanks for reading, thanks for loving me as an author, thanks for giving me your support and being my fan. I love you.
Unsafe External Link