Poll: Which new story of mine would you like me to start writing and post first? Vote Now!
Author has written 46 stories for Shugo Chara!, Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice, Gakuen Alice, Fairy Tail, Pokémon, One Piece, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Nisekoi/ニセコイ.
Hello everyone! I looked at my profile and noticed I didn't really have a lot of things up about me and wondered if any of you were curious on who I am and such. I decided to add a little intel about myself as well as my fanfictions and try and be more interactive!
As for the disclaimers, I do not own Shugo Chara!, Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice, Gakuen Alice, Fairy Tail, and/or Pokémon.
COMMON THINGS FIRST!
Name: BlackLynx17, hate my real name, hate my last name, like my middle name, in love with my nickname.
Age: 17, though I've been seventeen for a couple of years now people. When you see the number in my author name change, that's the age I'll be.
Date of Birth: It's a double digit and has a lot of ones in it.
Bio: First anime that I was serious about watching was Inuyasha, I think the first one I actually watched was either Pokémon or Sailor Moon though. First manga was Naruto, read it backwards too. I'm a very funny person once you get to know me, but not really a people pleaser in some cases. I enjoy shopping, like every other girl, and eating though I have to work it all off in the end. Favorite ice cream is chocolate chip with rainbow sherbet at second. I know English fully, but can speak a little Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, and some Korean. I have time on my hands people, I could probably curse you out in each language. I absolutely adore Victorian books and romance with good humor. Favorite movie to watch with my Mother is Bridget Jones Diary, it was one of the first movies she showed me that didn't have a bad ending (my mother didn't spoil me with happy endings when I was younger.) Last bit, if I could marry any anime guy in real life it would have to be Law Trafalgar from One Piece. I don't know why or how I came to love it, it just happened.
Animes I've Seen: A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives, Air Gear, AKB0048, Amnesia, Angel Beats, Arakawa Under the Bridge, Arcana Famiglia, Beelzebub, Bleach, Blood Plus, Blue Exorcist, CLANNAD, Chibi Vampire, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!, Code Geass (All Seasons), Cuticle Detective Inaba, Dearz, Demon King Daimoa, Detective Conan, Digimon (All Seasons), Dragon Ball Z (All Seasons), Durarara, Fairy Tail, Fooly Cooly, Full Moon Wo Sagashite, Gakuen Alice, Hetalia (All Seasons), Inuyasha, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita, Kamichama Karin, Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Kekkaishi, Kodomo no Jikan, Kuromi The Animation, La Corda d'Oro, Lucky Star, Maburaho, MAGI, Magikano, My Little Monster, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, One Piece, Ouran High School Host Club, Pita Ten, Pokémon (All Seasons), Popotan, Princess Tutu, Rosario Vampire, Rurouni Kenshin, Sailor Moon, Say I Love You, Sekirei, Senyu, Shuffle!, Shugo Chara, Skip Beat, Soul Eater, Squid Girl, Sword Art Online, Tamako Market, Tegami Bachi Letter Bee, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, To Love-Ru, Toradora, UFO Valkyrie, Vampire Knight, Wedding Peach, X'amd Lost Memories, Yu-Gi-Oh (All Old Seasons).
Mangas I've Read: Alice In The Country Of Hearts, Amnesia Later, Angel Beats, Beelzebub, Biorg Trinity, Black Bird, Black Bullet, Black God, Bleach, Blood Plus, Blue Exorcist, Chibi Vampire, Cosmic Color, Crookclock, Dearz, Detective Conan, Do You Want To Try!, Fairy Tail, Full Moon Wo Sagashite, Full Metal Panic (Stigma), Futei de furachi na ani desu ga, Gakuen Alice, Hell's Kitchen, Hiiro Ouji, Inuyasha, Ion, Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama, Kamichama Karin (Chu), Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Kiss made no Kyori, Kekkaishi, Kodomo no Jikan, Kyou Koi Wa Hajimemasu, La Corda d'Oro, Laughter In The End Of The World, Lucky Dog 5 Blast, Maburaho, MAGI, MAR, Masamune-kun no Revenge, Mistress Fortune, Naruto, Neko to Watashi no Kinyoubi, Nise Koi, One Piece, Ore ga Akuma de, Aitsu ga Yome de, Pita Ten, Pixie Pop, Pokémon Adventures, Pokémon Black & White, Rave Master, Replay, Rebirth Knight, Rinjin wa Chou, Rosario Vampire, Sailor Moon, Sakura Hime Kaden, Say I Love You, Sekirei, Shinigami Hime no Saikon, Short Tempered Melancholic, Shugo Chara, Skip Beat, Soul Eater, Stepping On Roses, Stray Love Hearts, Super Darling!, Taiyou no Ie, Tegami Bachi, Time Stranger Kyoko, The Bride Of A Water God, The Chronicles Of Nora, The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, To Love-Ru (Darkness), Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Toriko, Ultimo, Watashi Ni XX Shinsai.
10 Things About Me:
RULES You must fill out EVERY question! No skipping! Copy and paste this on your profile!
1. Perfect? No, if I was I wouldn't have any mistakes in my stories then. :P
2. Tall? Can I say that I am even though I'm not?
3. In your pajamas? If pajama's means shorts and a tank top, then yes.
4. Left handed? I could say that, but then everyone would think I have the world's worst handwriting.
1. Friend you saw: Randomly, driving towards the park, I saw my old friend Jose walking down the street.
2. Person to text you: My best anime buddy Baby Beel (nickname).
3. Was today better than yesterday? No, I got Starbucks twice yesterday plus Wendy's and Thrifty's Ice Cream from Rite-Aid.
1. Number: Numbers 3 (Magic Number), 7 (Axel), 9 (Demyx), 11 (My Birthday), 13 (For many reasons but I'll just name one, Roxas), 17 (of course). Dislike all the numbers I can't count up too.
2. Color(s): Red and black with a dash of pink and blue every now and then. Never yellow... never.
3. Fruit: A three-way tie between strawberries, peaches, and mangos. I mostly like one of them the most when they're in season.
4. Place: ... is it kind of corny to say my home? No? If so then, Anime Expo.
1. Are you missing someone right now? Yes, how'd you guess?
2. Are you happy? If I said I am, it doesn't last for very long.
3. Are you sad? I'm human aren't I? Of course.
4. Are you bored? Whenever I think about it, I become it.
5. Are you nervous? No, not one bit.
6. Are you tired? Yes, but I'm having trouble sleeping. Why do you think I'm taking this thing?
1. Real name? Pretty Beloved Onion translated in English from several different languages.
2. Nick names? BlackLynx, Lynx, Leon, Lila.
3. Eye color? Dark brown, nearly pitch black. Beware of my demon eyes.
4. Zodiac sign? Scorpio for life!
5. Male or female? Female.
6. Slut? Depends, what are you more into?... jk, nah though I am a tease.
7. Smart? People always comment I am, but I believe I could be smarter.
8. Hair color? Brown and blonde, my hair looks like a chocolate chip cookie at the moment.
9. Long or short? Both. Asian haircut, long in the front and short in the back. Changing it into a Mohawk soon.
10. Sweats or Jeans? Jeans out in public, sweats at home or when I'm out with family and they look like bums too.
11. Phone or Camera? Doesn't a phone have a camera?
12. Drink or Smoke? Neither, but if so what ever would kill me later and not sooner.
13. Righty or lefty? Handed? I like to believe I'm both.
1. First best friend? ... tough question, I believe Jamaica was the one.
2. First crush? Back when I has in Kindergarten hehe his name was Eduardo. He actually found my facebook page and befriended me in High School, though he has a girlfriend now. Wasn't to sad about it, he didn't age very well if you know what I mean.
3. First pet? I think it was a mini pincher? Went by the name of Snoopy and was my sisters until I stole it.
4. First big vacation?Went to Seattle once, didn't think anything of it, so I guess Canada! Sushi everyday baby!
1. Eating? Wish I was.
2. Drinking? At this time of night? Want me to pee in my sleep?
3. I'm about to: Sleep when I'm done answering these questions, hooray.
4. Listening to? My Father's snores from the other room, did I mention that the doors were closed?
5. Plans for today? Going to spend some time in Long Beach, eat ice cream, go to the beach, the works.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
1. Shorter or taller? Taller, I like to look up to a man not down.
2. Romantic or spontaneous? Romantically spontaneous, but not too much of both. I don't want to spontaneously go on a trip to another country where we both don't know the language and have nothing packed or romantically go dancing on national television with my horrible dance moves.
3. Sensitive or loud? Fucking loud. I'm the loudest person in my family, if I'm with another loud person then they'll know how I feel. Too many sensitive people in my life and they're all b*tches, no thank you.
4. Hook-up or relationship? Depends, is the guy extremely hot but a douche? Or extremely hot and nice?
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? Memory loss here so I can't really remember my childhood, but I wouldn't be surprised if I had.
2. Lost glasses/contacts? Perfect vision baby! Best in the family, though I have lost my SUNglasses before. Worst memory in the family.
3. Ran away from home? Oh everyday, I always found myself running back though for supper and cartoons.
4. Broken someone's heart? Yes, I wasn't aware I was breaking it until it already happened. If so though I would have prevented it from breaking, but not from getting cracks.
5. Been arrested? And I have to answer this one? Hmmm, just joking. Nope, I'm a model citizen though I could if I ate an orange in my bathtub. Go check it out, it's really a law.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? I'll believe them when I see one happen to or around me, movies not included. I guess I could answer yes but it would feel a lie, though the same would be applied if I answered no. I'm in between it seems.
2. Yourself? Yes, but not nearly enough with my self-esteem.
3. Heaven? I truly do with all my heart.
4. Santa Claus? I did until reality came crashing down on me, it was a sad, dark day for BlackLynx17
5. Love? I know it real, I also know it's a drug and a lot of other things.
6. Do you like someone? You could say I'll like my boyfriend when I get meet him, preparing for the future ladies and gentlemen.
7. Do you believe in God? That's a ridiculous question, of course I do. If not, who's the person always by my side?
8. Answered the truth on all questions? If I didn't, I didn't do it consciously.
*My added opinion about them*
Say I Love You
This was one of my two new fanfiction comebacks where I wanted to just add a lot of detail and explain a lot of things and express a lot of feelings. I want to say it's like Romeo & Juliet, but the only thing that's similar is the forbidden love and my use of the words star-crossed lovers. Lucy Heartfilia is from a rich family, the Heartfilia's duh, and Natsu is her servant boy. They're in love and want to be together, but obstacles keep getting in their way! It's ridiculous! I really tried to challenge myself on this one by making a sad fanfiction, it was a little hard at times because I found myself not wanting certain things to happen. I'd be like, if I was writing a happy fanfiction then Natsu would have done (insert scene), but since it's sad he can't do that and bad things just have to happen. In all honesty though I like to read a rough fanfiction every now and then. I would suggest to people that this should be their ruff Fairy Tail fanfiction.
I'm really proud of this one, almost as proud as Issues. It's another fanfiction of mine set in High School, which there surprisingly isn't a lot of for Fairy Tail. The other one of my fanfiction comebacks, I think I really caught what I was going for in this one. Same Fairy Tail people but with new lives and jobs and stories, super funny I believe. I use all my best jokes for this story. It's a hard life for Lucy, she been through a lot and doesn't really know how to handle it all. She gets herself into situations she doesn't want to be in and know people she rather not know. It's about her being able to... accept herself so to speak and move on in high school, her meeting new people and having friends she's rather not know. Not a lot of bad times in this one, some drama and a lot of problems though. I compare it to building a puzzle... a 100-piece puzzle... did I mention you only get one piece a day?
FANART FOR MC:
Bet You Didn't Know
Now that it's out I can tell you guys about it. So! One day Igneel comes home with a surprise for his son Natsu, something better than meat he told him. What else could be better than meat then Lucy?! The story really has no plot, I mean it has an beginning and an ending, but everything else between is completely random, funny junk I come up with. This story could be anywhere from 10 chapters long to 100 if I keep getting ideas but I don't think it will. Though some of you may think that they're brother and sister and this might be incest, I made sure to make it seem like they weren't. Sure Igneel is both of their Father's, but I wrote Natsu as Lucy's student and Lucy as Natsu's teacher. I always refer them to that way about each other, never as brother and sister. This was the problem I had when I first wrote it but I came up with that solution. So yeah, they're six and seven and they're not getting along great! They actually want to hurt each other in the beginning... and the middle... it's funny. Really, really funny, I loved the idea when it first came to mind.
Fairy Tail Meets Fairy Tales
Okay so I've always wanted to write this story, but was a little skeptical because someone already had this written. I didn't want anyone to think that I stole this story from the person, I only liked the idea and wanted to try writing it on my own. So Lucy and Natsu someone find themselves suck in Fairy Tales and can't find any way out of them! The only way to escape is play their rightful roles and have their characters happy endings! I enjoyed writing this fanfiction, it only took me four days which is the shortest it's ever taken me to write a series of fanfictions. I had to watch a lot of Disney movies to get the correct lines and emotions for when the scenes I wrote would happen. It's not going to be a very long fanfiction, but it'll be something to wait on. In it Lucy's all high strung because all she wants to do is leave, but then Natsu's all aloof because he doesn't really care because he's just having fun with things. They're complete opposites and the narrator knows this. It's a nice story, PG rated with loads of scenes to laugh at. If you like Disney, Fairy Tales and Fairy Tail, this is the story for you.
I don't know when it started, but I am a huge WendyxMest (West) fan. I love them together so I made a fanfiction about the two of them to inspire others to do the same. It's just so amazing, the idea came to me when I was wondering on how to write about the two of them. There was a huge age difference so it's a little challenging remembering that she is small, but it's just amazing. I can't describe it, I can't. I plan on making multiple Wendy and Mest stories in the future once I finish this one. So it's about Wendy loving Mest and Mest loving Wendy enough to have a forbidden relationship. Wendy wants to do all of the things that a normal couple would do, but Mest doesn't because she's younger than him and doesn't want to take advantage. It's a lot of Wendy tricking Mest into giving her what she wants in which he usually does. They love each other though so it's a really nice, and a little bit heated, story. If you read you're going to wonder why I don't make my NaLu's stories like this one. A personal favorite.
Anyway those are the stories I have. I wish I had more time in the day to work on them or a better mind so I could write all of them at the same time but I'm only human. I have to focus on some until the end then move on to others, I'm only one person. I hope to hear you're reply on my working on stories and feel free to give me suggestions and ideas for them. Thanks for you support! Love you!
Stories I Recommend You To Read From My Favorite Down:
1) Mythical Creatures
4) Fairy Tail Meets Fairy Tails
5) Pretty Wild, Huh?
So this girl, she made a podcast of some of my fanfictions (isn't that sweet?) so if you want to hear them it's at this website.
sailormeowmeowpodcast . webs . com
Right now she has Oh My God and You What?! posted so if your interested check it out? I have to admit it was a little strange hearing someone read my story out loud, but also made it funnier and made me laugh out more.
Hello everyone in the fanfiction community. I need your help. I have just recently discovered that there isn't many MestxWendy fanfictions out in the world. A huge shocker, I know, but the world is an imperfect place. I was hoping that you might take the step to make it just a little bit closer to perfect by writing one of your own. Long or short, good or bad, I don't care. I just want to read some more of the two of them which is why I created Weirdos to inspire people to write more about them. There are two other side couples I'd like to read more of but they don't have a lot of. As I list them down below please, please consider making a fanfiction about the couples. I promise to read each and everyone you make about them and thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Mest x Wendy
Cobra x Kinana
Bacchus x Cana
With your help we can be one more step closer to our perfect Fairy Tail world. Thank you.
Unsafe External Link