Author has written 14 stories for Bleach, Death Note, Yu Yu Hakusho, Harry Potter, Inuyasha, Pokémon, Transformers/Beast Wars, and Yakuza.
Hello, every1! I'm The Unbelievable! I thought it would b a good name since i will b doing pairings that sum ppl may not acknowledge or think i crazy. I don't care.
Here's sum info about me:
Eye Color: brown and green, the amount of each changes every day.
Hair Color: brown
Likes: yaoi (dead set on), mpreg (cuz it's fun 2 have guys suffer like a woman does!), anime (no duh), Twilight Saga, Harry Potter series, silence, my friends (they're like siblings 2 me!), personal space (which i unfortunately do not get much of becuz of a certain bro of mine), horror movies, bloody and gory movies (my dad calls me blood thirsty), my creative writing class (seriously, the best class! look 4ward 2 it every day), chocolate (cuz who doesn't want a good bar of chocolate in the middle of the day?), anime (think i already mentioned that), Bleach and Death Note (aren't those animes?), yaoi (best thing ever...didn't i already mention it, though?), video games, TwilightxHarry Potter crossovers (used to hate it now i luv it!) and mpreg (it's fun!)!
Dislikes: where do i start? my brother (no personal space available with him), teachers (what high schooler doesn't?), homework, classwork, school in general, onions, tomatoes (but i will use ketchup...funny how that works, huh?), pickles, hentai (have a friend who is a serious hentai freak. draws it all the time and makes perverted comments 24/7. it gets annoying!), constant romantic drama movies (my grandma watches them all the time while sitting on the couch watching the TV that my PS2 is hooked up 2), bright lights (sum ppl call me a vampire cuz i bite and hate the sun), silence (it is not golden, it is scary. i can't even go to sleep without music playing), and i can keep going, but i'm not gonna.
Animes/Pairings I like:
Bleach: GrimmIchiGrimm, IchiIshi, RenIchi, UlquiIchiUlqui, HichiIchi (i don't care what others think), StarkIchi (just discovered and disappointed there isn't more), AiGin, GinKira, sumtimes GinHitsu (cuz they're so cute!), HisaKira, GrimmUlqui, and KyouJyuu. Mega yaoi fanatic...
Death Note: L/Light/L, Light/Mikami/Light, MelloMattMello, MelloNear (not much in2 this 1), sumtimes BB/L
Kingdom Hearts: SoRiku, AkuRoku, Xemnas/Saix, Zemyx, Seifer/Hayner (come on, 2 cute blondes!), and LeonCloud (who doesn't?)
Saiyuki: SanzoGoku, GojyoHakkai, and KouDoku (haven't explored the stories on this 1 much but those run through my head and the whole past life thing, same pairings but different names.)
Harry Potter: Drarry, Snarry, Harrius, Sirimus, TMRxHP, CedricxHarry (plan on 1 of those stories), and FenrirxHarry (ppl make that Alpha sound just so hot)
Inuyasha: InuKou, inucest (no funny looks, it's hot!), any attractive male character and Naraku (let the guy b topped)
Twilight Saga: JacobxBella and AlicexJasper (don't like Edward 2 much...TEAM JACOB!!)
Naruto: SasuNaru, ItaNaru, KakaSasu, SasoDei, KakaIru (cuz it's fun 1 watch the 2 argue), ShinoKiba, GaaraNeji, YondaimeKyuu
One Piece: ZoLu, SmokerxAce (hot), LucLuf (only 2 stories! and that's all genres and ratings!) and i'll let you no about others l8r.
not much others now. haven't decided with other animes...
Added Info: I will probably try 2 update more than 1 story in a single day as soon as i get sum up here, just 2 let every1 no. and plz b gentle with my stories. most stuff i just make up, but i would like it if i get no flamers. critics? ok. flamers? no. go away. and in sum of my stories, if things don't make sense, i intend 4 them 2 b that way. i tried that on a different site and ended up deleting my story becuz all i got were flames and it hurt.
If, for any particular reason, you have laughed during a movie that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
You know you live in 2009 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
female come backs
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
GIRLS REPOST THIS AS "female comebacks"
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
Found these somewhere and decided, 'why not?':
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? Not currently.
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? Yes. If there is one person on this earth who does not have more than three people, I will be shocked.
3) How many houses have you lived in? One. It's small.
4) Favourite candy bar? Mostly Hershey's Milk Chocolate, but I also like Crunch and KitKat
5) Favourite shoes? Tennis shoes since they are the ony comfortable thing I wear.
6) Have you ever tripped someone? A few times. Kicked the back of their feet by accident. Rude even when I apologized.
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? ...Only one, but because my friend bought for me a few years ago and I have yet to get rid of it...
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? No. If I have, I don't remember.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. Stories, lots and lots of stories.
12) Favourite genre of music? Anything I can hear and like at the same time. No specific genre.
13) What is your zodiac sign? Pisces. I'm the fishy!
14) What time were you born? Not sure, but I was born early morning. I think around four.
15) Do you like beer? Never had it.
16) Ever made a prank phone call? Not really. Dad would kill me if I did.
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? Let me get back to you on that when I ask everyone else what embarrassing CD they think I have because I don't own many.
18) Are you sarcastic? -shifty eyes- No, I'm not sarcastic in the least. Of course I am!
19) What are your favourite colours? Red, black, dark orange, hot pink on black, and a few others.
20) How many watches do you own? Does the cell phone count?
21) Summer or winter? Winter. I would rather be cold than hot, especially where I live.
23) Favourite colour to wear? Mostly black.
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Pepsi, never tried. Sprite did not agree with me last time I had it. I prefer Sunkist.
25) What colour is your mobile phone? Black. I refused to have the rose pink one.
26) Where is your second home? My friend's house. She has a huge yard. 0_0
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Many times. Mostly on the head. Their expressions are funny.
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Yes. Many cavities.
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? Don't have one.
30) How many video games do you own? Give me a sec...KH, KH2, DDR SuperNova, DDR SuperNova2, Inuyasha Cursed Mask, Spryo Dragonfly, Spyro Enternal Night, and FFXII. Count them.
31) What was your first pet? A black Labrador Mix I named Rupert. Died the first week of summer after Eleventh Grade.
32) Ever had braces? Nope. Only retainers.
33) Do looks matter? Maybe yes, maybe no. I prefer personality, but looks would be nice, too.
34) Do you use chapstick? No. Tried it once and it didn't help.
35) Name 3 teachers from your Secondary school. Secondary School? Is that Junior high? Don't remember any.
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? Neither! Hot Topic!
37) Are you too forgiving? With very close friends, yes. With not so close friends, no.
38) How many children do you want? Don't want any! Childbirth or a C-Section can hurt!
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? Yes. Little things. Clothes are too expensive.
40) Favourite breakfast meal? Blueberry muffins. They're so good.
41) Do you own a gun? Not unless you count a BB gun, but my dad and grandma do.
42) Ever thought you were in love? Nope. Never.
43) When was the last time you cried? When my dog that I've had from first grade to the end of eleventh died.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Watched TV and fell asleep.
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Neither. Never went.
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? Nope!
47) Have you ever been in a castle? No, but I would like to.
48) Nicknames? Temari and Kagome (my friends), CAB (Crazy Ass Bitch), and The Blood-Thirsty Child.
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? No. Why does it matter?
50) Ever been to Kentucky? Never been out of my own state.
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? No. Never have I entered the store from Hell.
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? Not really.
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? ...I screamed it at them once. It was funny watching them jump.
55) Do you own a diamond ring? No, but I got a blue topaz!
56) Are you happy with your life right now? No! Who is ever happy with their life?!
57) Do you dye your hair? Not completely. My aunt put highlights in my hair.
58) Does anyone like you? As far as I am aware, lot of people like me. Some of them, I'm not even aware of. Describe which like.
59) What year were you born? 1991
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Probably giving my dear big brother hell on his birthday.
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? No. They suck!
62) McDonalds or Wendys? Wendy's. They got good ice cream and I do not trust McDonalds. Creepy clown man.
63) Do you like yourself? Not really. I'm overweight slightly, have acne and the scars, not to mention I'm a tad bit violent. And by a tad bit, I mean I bite and punch and kick people when they piss me off.
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? Dad. My mom is gone a lot, so I don't bond with her. We just end up arguing whenever we talk.
65) Favourite physical feature of the preferred sex? Take a wild guess.
66) Are you afraid of the dark? No. But I can't sleep unless there is music in my room.
67) Have you ever eaten paste? No. I have not eaten any paste. Not that I know of, but i destroyed the front half of a day care center when I was in first grade.
68) Do you own a webcam? No, but my friend does. We had fun with it.
69) Have you ever stripped? Only when getting into the shower or into bed.
70) Ever broke a bone? Nope! Been drinking milk since the day I was born! Strong bones.
72) Do you chat on AIM often? I don't chat.
73) Pringles or Lays? Pringles. They're more fun and Lays are greasy.
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? Yeah. Broke up with him in the fall of my twelth grade.
75) Rugrats or Doug? Neither. Anime.
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Neither. Don't enjoy live action shows much.
77) Did you like your high school guidance counsellor? No. She's annoying.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? My old neighbors and my older brother. Everyone else told me to stop calling myself fat. Mom just called me chubby.
80) Do you own a car? Not yet. Go ahead and gasp in shock!
81) Can you cook? Yes. I enjoy frying the most until I get popped by grease.
82) 3 things that annoy you:
1. My little brother
2. The perverted people who are around me and are open about how perverted they are
3. Jealous pets that think they're being replaced.
83) Do you text message often? Only if someone texts me first or if I need to ask a quick question.
84) Money or love? Money gets you more than love, so money.
85) Do you have any scars? Acne scars, a smiley face scar on my cheek (it's so weird), and a big scar on my leg from when I slipped on the porch when it was covered in frost. Dad wouldn't let me go to school that day, but school got cancelled anyway because a bus slid on the road.
86) What do you want more than anything right now? A life.
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Raised with them! They do not scare me! Though the Grudge made me paranoid for a while. Sriously, watched both in a row on the same day and heard the Grudge woman three times during the next month.
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships. One night stands could end up with a stalker.
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Neither. Soda!
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Depends on what kind.
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? Saw one but forgot what it was called.
92) Do you own a box of crayons? No, but I do own a bunch of crayons. The box left them to fend for themselves in the cold harsh world. Sound familiuar? Parents do it to their kids.
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? The boyfriend I had before my latest ex.
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? My little brother when he ignored me when I told him that certains toys are for the cats.
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? My mom. She actually told me my little brother was her Golden Child!
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? I laugh so easily. Maybe my dad or my grandma.
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? I didn't exactly fall for them.
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? ...either my dad or one of my friends...
100) Who was the last person that called you? My mom.
Mad Pup: January 20, 2014
Pray: October 27, 2013
The Reason Why: April 21, 2012
Swarming: January 31, 2013
This Broken Soul: June 16, 2011
Leon Raven Baye: February 15, 2011
The Carrier: July 20, 2013
A Panther's Unforgettable Love: Feburary 7, 2014
Lord of Dementors: November 10, 2013
The Most Sacred: May 09, 2010
The Were: October 4, 2009
Nnoitra, That's a Kid: March 25, 2010
Protected Forbidden: Fedrurary 17, 2014
BB's Back: July 30, 2010
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Mpreg for Fun!|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|