Author has written 66 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Spirited Away, Death Note, Naruto, Final Fantasy VII, Teen Titans, Alice in Wonderland, Harry Potter, Peter Pan, Misc. Plays/Musicals, Batman the Animated Series, Tuck Everlasting, 2002, Scream, Batman: Arkham Asylum, and In Time.
Life Things 10/9: Yeah, almost three months. That's a record. Well, as you're probably able to tell, I've been busy with college. Here's what I plan to do, though. Not any fics in the short-term, but I am planning on editing Cleverness and Cunning and maybe at some point Don't Ever Allow Life To Haunt You in order to polish them a bit and make them the best possible fics they can possibly be. Oh, and Thor 2's coming up, aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!
Favorite TV Shows: Family Guy, Teen Titans, Graham Norton Show, South Park, Top Chef, Drake and Josh, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, Degrassi: The Next Generation, Doctor Who, The Soup, Community, Supernatural, Once Upon a Time
Favorite Movies: Spirited Away, Lord of the Rings series, Star Wars, Howl's Moving Castle, Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Bridget Jones' Diary (one of the few "chick flicks" I will watch), RENT, Phantom of the Opera, any Tim Burton movie, V for Vendetta, Kill Bill Volumes 1 & 2, Pride and Prejudice, Anchorman, Talladega Nights, Billy Madison, The Waterboy, Beauty and the Beast, Dazed and Confused, Labyrinth, Red Eye, The Dark Knight, Batman Begins, The Avengers etc.
Favorite Actors: Ah, let's see, a helluva lot...Johnny Depp, Cillian Murphy, Ewan Mcgregor, Tom Hiddleston, Colin Firth, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Al Pacino (even if he does get screamy :P), Jeff Bridges, Liam Neeson, Brendan Gleeson, Robert Downey Jr., Daniel Radcliffe, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman (well, anyone from the Batman franchise, really, haha), Colin Farrell, Matt Smith, David Tennant, Robert De Niro, the late great Heath Ledger, Aaron Eckhart, Gary Oldman (he played Dracula...AND Beethoven, nuff said), Stanley Tucci, Cary Grant (if I must go old-school...), Alan Rickman, Christopher Lee, Viggo Mortenson, Ian Mckellan, Elijah Wood, Daniel Day-Lewis, Andy Serkis and a crapload more
Favorite Actresses: Well...Natalie Portman, Anne Hathaway, Keira Knightley, Rachel McAdams, Meryl Streep (love her!), Katherine Hepburn, Cate Blanchett, Ellen Page, Kate Winslet, Zooey Deschanel, Emily Deschanel, Julie Andrews, Idina Menzel (yes, I am counting musicals, you bet your...butt :P), Audrey Hepburn, Emma Stone, Michelle Pfeiffer, Claire Danes, Tina Fey, Nicole Kidman, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Winona Ryder, Helena Bonham-Carter, Sigourney Weaver, and just a ton more too.
Any good acting basically, and anyone who ISN'T Kristen Stewart, Amanda Seyfried, Robert Pattinson, or Katherine friggin Heigl. Otherwise, everyone else is all right in my book, those four in particular just annoy me with their mere presence in films.
Favorite Video Games: Kingdom Hearts I & II (you'll see me on the KH section a lot), Sly Cooper series, The Sims, Rock Band (1 & 2), Super Smash Bros.
Favorite Books: Harry Potter series, Anne of Green Gables series, Rose Daughter, Vampire Chronicles, Pride and Prejudice, etc.
Favorite Music Artists: Evanescence, Aerosmith, Queen, Green Day, Nirvana, Weezer, Kelly Clarkson, Garbage, Guns 'N Roses, Linkin Park (OLD, PRE-TECHNO LINKIN PARK, MIND YOU! XD), Fall Out Boy, Paramore, Avril Lavigne (pre-"Girlfriend"), Blink 182, New Found Glory, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Joan Jett, Pat Benatar, Alanis Morrissette, Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood, Avenged Sevenfold, System of a Down, Metallica, Iron Maiden, The Clash etc. (I listen to a variety, though absolutely detest Disney-marketed artists...not into them at all)
Favorite Hobbies: writing (of course!), reading, singing, playing video games
Kingdom Hearts: AXINE, Marlene, Zexine, Larxel, AkuKai, ZekuKai, Namiku, Zemyx, AkuRoku, Marumine, Rion, Axel/Xion, Zex/Xion, Roxette, and many, many more that I can't list right now. Just no canon for me.
Death Note: L/OC, Matt/Mello, Matt/Sayu, Matt/ Misa, Mello/Misa, and Mello/Sayu (what can I say? People have converted me!)
Naruto: NaruHina, NejiTen-Ten, and ShikaTem (I'm very picky about Naruto pairings...I don't know why)
Fruits Basket: Kyo/Tohru forever!
Pairings I Hate: Light/Misa, any pairing with Sasuke, and SoKai (everything else I'm OK with)
Awesome Movie/TV show/Book Quotes
"You know, mother, life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. You life, however, is more like a box of ACTIVE GRENADES!"-Stewie
"Well, Brian, this is a very nutritious lunch. All the food groups are represented. Did your mom marry Mr. Rogers?"-Bender from The Breakfast Club
"Your mom's cool. What the hell am I saying?"-Reno (FF:AC)
"It looks like a robot came in here and threw up."-Gasman (Maximum Ride)
"An eye for an eye my friend."-L
"That is unforgivable! I shall catch the culprit!"-L (after slapping Misa's arse... XD)
"The good guys always win."-L (I can't help it if the dude is awesome!)
"I'll take a potato chip...and eat it!"-Light (just b/c it's random)
"What you gonna do, you pervert?!"-something off the radio (I am not joking)
"Tina, you fat lard, come get some dinner!"-Napoleon Dynamite
"Dead broad off the table!"-Shrek (Shrek 1)
"My precious!"-Gollum (Lord of the Rings)
"May all your bacon burn."-Calcifer (Howl's Moving Castle)
"Didn't your kindergarten teacher ever tell you not to kill people?"-Tamaki (Ouran Host Club, the Alice in Wonderland chapter)
"Hey, it's Willy Wonka's brother! They should co-manage that chocolate factory together."-me while watching Howl's Moving Castle at the part when Turniphead turns into a prince
"If you understand, look very, very scared"-10th Doctor (David Tennant, Doctor Who)
THE KH SURVEY
(Please copy and paste this onto your profile and answer the questions! Axel says to spread the KH fever!)
SECTION ONE: The "Favorite" Questions
1. Your favorite KH guy? Axel
2. Your favorite KH girl? Namine or Larxene, who's also pretty cool
3. Your least favorite KH guy? Why? Hm, well, last time I answered this question, I said Sora. But, I forgot all about that a*hole Ansem the Wise. Because, let's see, what'd he do? Blamed his mistakes on pretty much the whole Organization, humiliated Roxas, disgraced Riku by making him his servant basically, expressed undisguised disdain for Namine of all people, got too obsessed with revenge, and probably plotted Xion's death. I also don't like Vexen, but Ansem makes Vexen look like Strawberry Shortcake or something. If you think guy who says he's on the "good side" but was far from good, I'd suggest Ansem the Wise for strictly the above reasons. There, I'm done ranting now.
Note: Master Xehanort is probably the most evil character of all time, and he's not even a hot villain, so this doesn't save him...if it could have. And he displayed Bond villain levels of stupidity by just telling his plot to the good guys in 3D. Look, dude, quietly act on your plans first, gloat later, aight?
5. Favorite World? (Includes both KH1 and KH2) I thought Twilight Town was pretty cool. It had a lazy, summertime afternoon quality about it, which I really liked.
6. Least Favorite World? 100 Acre Wood. When I found out it was on there, I was like WTF?
7. Favorite Weapon? (Includes both KH1 and KH2) Oblivion, pretty amazing, though Bond of Flame comes as a close second.
8. Least Favorite Weapon? Goofy's shield...what does it do, seriously?
9. Fav. Summon? (includes both KH1 and KH2) Mmm...I normally don't use summons, because I'm usually too busy kicking (insert bad guy's name here)'s ass to even select the option. Though, I gotta say, Genie was pretty cool.
10. Fav. Form? (aka. Sora's Forms) The red form (I forgot what it was called) saved my butt once.
11. Favorite Pairing? (includes yaoi (AND YURI) coupling) Axine! Edit: well, I still like Axine, but these days, I can't choose. There's just so many good crack pairings out there.
12. Least Fav. Pairing? (includes yaoi couples) Why? SoKai--it screams commercial, like that couple off High School Musical, a movie I DESPISE.
13. Any cool crack pairings you've heard of? List 'em. Axel/Aerith is pretty rad, so is Axine, Zexine, and others
14. Weirdest Pairing(s) You've Ever Heard Of? Vexen/Marluxia. Um, first of all, Marluxia doesn't even take Vexen seriously and, second of all, I don't think they're good for each other at all.
15. Any "Kh-pet-peeves" you have? (seethes w/ irrepressible rage) SoKai. And these days, I don't like how there are these old guys who are on the good side (i.e. Ansem the Wise and Eraquas) but so damn unlikeable you're like, "Well, why are they even on the good side?"
16. Fav. Partner in KH? (includes both KH1 and KH2) Axel, even though he didn't live to tell the tale T_T.
SECTION TWO: Do you believe it, or not believe it?
17. Do you believe in the Xemnas/Saix theory? Not the pairing, no. Saix is just a kiss-up and the Superior's lapdog...like Lucius Malfoy was to Voldemort.
18. Do you believe that Zexion is emo? No, cuz steretypes suck! Not to mention I love his hair and it doesn't have to be emo.
19. Do you believe that Marluxia is gay? I used to, but that was when I was thirteen. Now I say that real men wear pink!
20. Do you believe that Kairi is the most annoying character in KH? No...that would be Vexen, but believe me, she's up there. That's why if she's in any fic of mine, I totally change her personality, MWAHAHAHA!
SECTION THREE: Answer Yourself!
21. If Roxas had to choose either Namine or Olette, who would you root for? Why? Olette, simply due to her underdog status.
22. What's your theory on KH: Birth by Sleep? I agree that Terra is Xehnort, but I think Ven and Aqua are Sora's parents. Ven's dead, but Aqua is still alive, in my opinion
23. Was Chain of Memories a waste of time? As much as I despised the gameplay of the PS2 version, I enjoyed the cutscenes. So no, it wasn't completely a waste of time b/c of Organization XIII, too.
24. If you had the choice of meeting ONE (and ONLY ONE!) KH character, who would it be? Axel, maybe we'd have a talk filled with sarcasm--that would be cool, not to mention he's hot.
25. Which KH character do you relate to the most? Why? I'd have to say Axel, because I've always felt like I wasn't completely good...or bad either. Just stuck in the middle while trying to hide my true feelings.
26. What's the most embarrassing moment that ever happened to you that had something to do with KH? I was dancing and singing after defeating Xemnas...then my mom walked in. Can you say embarrassing?
27. Have you ever cosplayed as a KH character? If so, who? If not, who would you like to cosplay as? Namine maybe, but I'm probably too tall.
28. The Funniest Moment in all of KH would be...? Axel killing Vexen--I just laughed so hard when I saw Axel say "Goodbye" in the most casual way possible. Then, Vexen blew up! LOL!
29. The Hardest Enemy/Boss was...? You don't know difficult until you've faced Ansem on CoM *shudders*. That dude meant serious business.
30. What was a good addition in KH2 that made it oh-so-addictive? Organization XIII, the cooliest bad dudes in the universe!
SECTION FOUR: Decisions, Decisions...
Note: You MUST only choose one! "Both" or "Neither" in unacceptable!!
31. Hayner or Pence? Pence (hated Hayner's camo pants, sorry)
32. Zexion or Marluxia? Zexion (sorry Marluxia, you're cool too!)
33. Riku or Roxas? Riku because...well, just because I think he's a deeper character than Roxas (just barely, though) and he's the one fighting for redemption. I really, really like characters like that.
34. Roxas or Sora? Roxas because Sora is too cheery to suit me in comparison
35. Axel or Demyx? Axel because of his Axel-ness.
36. Kairi or Larxene? Larxene, because I like chicks in games who can actually fend for themselves instead of SIT THERE ON AN ISLAND FOR A YEAR AND A HALF!!! Females in video games need to have more self-respect. XD
37. AkuRoku or SoRiku? AkuRoku, though I do agree with non-yaoi liking people that Axine is da bomb! Edit: Probably one of my fave yaoi pairings if written well.
38. Namixas or Namiku? Namiku because I think incest whenever I picture Namine and Roxas together
39. Zemyx or AkuRoku? Zemyx because it's rather beautiful. I don't know, Axel and Roxas would be all about the passion but Zemyx is deeper than that to me. I'm all about deep in case you haven't noticed. XP
40. SoKai or SoRiku? SoRiku, even though I'm not into either of them. I'm just playing by the rules here.
41. Sea Salt Ice Cream or Paopu Fruit? Sea Salt Ice Cream, simply b/c I love ice cream.
42. Cloud or Leon? Leon is better, b/c I prefer brunets. At least in video games. ;)
43. CloTi or Clerith? Cloti, Aerith can go to Zack or any crack pairing, for that matter
UPDATE: Actually, after recently playing some of FFVII, I decided I lean more towards Clerith. Because Aerith is just so much better for Cloud than Tifa is. However, I still like Zack/Aerith. That won't change. But, yeah, probably writing that angsty Cloti a while back made me realize they really aren't that great for each other. Thank you, FFVII, for making me see the error of my ways.
44. Simple and Clean or Passion? Simple and Clean, preferably the non-techno version. In my view, techno/autotune ruins everything, and you might as well not call it music. Well, then again, J-techno...I can't resist that stuff.
SECTION FIVE: The Last Section!!
45. List all the KH characters you've fallen for. (This includes Final Fantasy charcter as well) Axel, Zexion, Marluxia, Riku, Leon, and now probably Terra. I seem to like the brooding types. Can I blame this on the fact I watched the Batman cartoons when I was six?
46. What crossovers would you like to see with KH? A crossover with Death Note would be amazing! Then L and Zexion could duke it out in a tennis match or staring contest or something cool like that!
47. Does anyone in KH look like another character? List 'em all! Axel/Reno, Larxene/Elena, Terra/Xehnort, Sora/Roxas, Kairi/Namine/Xion, and that's about it. Then again, Lexaeus reminds me of Mogi from Death Note, LOL!
48. Which new KH game can you absolutely NOT wait for? KH3, whenever it comes out. Sadly, I don't have the game systems to play the more recent ones that will come out. EDIT: Since now, it's said to be KH3-D, now I'm like, "nooo" because that equals me having to buy an expensive console. Unfortunately, it would probably end up being the PS3--the console from hell.
2nd EDIT: I do believe I'm about to sell myself out, when I say I want the PS3 now. Damn you, Rock Band 3 and your awesome choice of artists this time!! (though Tokio Hotel is a questionable choice, considering, oh I don't know, they went pop after, like, three albums! Lame!)
49. Do you like KH1 or KH2 better? Why? KH2, even though Atlantica sucked harder in that game (hearing Donald and Goofy sing--oh God, no wonder I use the mute button these days when I get to that part!). But hey, Organization XIII would make anyone addicted.
50. LAST QUESTION! What makes Kingdom Hearts one of the best games in the world!? The fact that it's like Lord of the Rings and Star Wars combined, villains that are actually lovable, and all that stuff!
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
Soundtrack of my Life (courtesy of the ole iPod shuffling)
Opening credits: welcome to the black parade by mcr, that kinda fits, pretty cool
Waking up: instant karma by john lennon, that’s more opening credits
Getting Ready: cortez the killer by neil young, um…that’s strange
Leaving the house: whatsername by green day, now THAT’S confusing
Heading home: wake me up when september ends by green day, too depressing for just heading home
Meeting friends: aeris’ theme, now that’s a little dramatic
Seeing a crush: fade into you by mazzy star, how romantic!
While you’re traveling: lithium by evanescence, am I going to die?
Falling asleep: helter skelter by the beatles, that’s real relaxing XP, paul mccartney practically screams on that track
Anger: purple rain by prince, I listen to this one when I’m feeling reflective, not angry, whaaat?
Hurt: we will rock you by queen, lol, did I get hurt by all the stomping?
Betrayed: tears in heaven by eric clapton, that’s more mourning than betrayal, still sad though
Depressed: the end by the beatles, that makes no sense
Nostalgic: spiderwebs by no doubt, no nostalgia value at all
Happy: the circle of life by elton john, well, I do like lion king!
Bouncy: about a girl by nirvana, well, it sounds happier than most of their other songs
Having a breakdown: baba o’riley by the who, epic breakdown!!
Love struck: final fantasy vii theme, yeah, I suppose it could fit
Heartbroken: zzyzx rd by stone sour, well, hearing the first piano notes does make me sad
Regret: sleep to dream by fiona apple, kinda fits since it’s about a crap relationship
In a fight: you’ve got to hide your love away by the beatles, more like the aftermath
Row with a friend or family member: give in to me by michael jackson, creepy, I mean it’s a lust song
Taking part of a competition: song 2 by blur, I could see a wrestling match going on to that song, so yeah
Watching a game ( ie.football): you’ve got another thing coming by judas priest, you do hear that in the stadiums a lot
At a gig: two out of three ain’t bad by meat loaf, someone’s sad
Dancing: I’m only happy when it rains by garbage, they do put out some good electronic music in their songs
At a party: hash pipe by weezer, crazy drug use going on, apparently XD
Crying: space oddity by david bowie, oh poor major tom!
Laughing: I’m like a lawyer by fob, it’s fairly feel-good or at least sounds it
Watching a movie: poison by alice cooper, must be an action flick, lol
Cuddling up with someone: ob-la-di ob-la-da by the beatles, that’s an odd song for cuddling
Deep in thought: everything by alanis morissette, very introspective, nice
Leaving ( a place, a person ): head over heels by tears for fears, kinda weird
Driving: where is my mind by the pixies, I can’t make sense out of that one
Having learned something ( an epiphany ): we are broken by paramore, sure, maybe learning about how brutal life is
Helping someone in need: my generation by the who, that’s more protesting
Getting fired: I want you (she’s so heavy) by the beatles, 0_0
Chilling with mates: Floyd the barber by nirvana, whoa, that’s not chill
Seeing an ex: no more mr. nice guy by alice cooper, LOLZ, that sums up every guy I’ve ever liked!
In love with 2 people at once and confused: we are the champions by queen, it would be a “bad mistake”, I suppose
First saw him or her: star wars theme, lol, the guy must have been nerdy like me
First asked them out: come together by the beatles, has nothing to do w/love at all
First date: stand by me by john lennon, aw, that’s actually really sweet
First kiss: in bloom by nirvana, wth?
First time in bed together: I’m not okay (I promise) by mcr, I would think I’d feel plenty ok if I was in bed w/someone, just saying, if it was someone I cared about
First I love you: fat lip by sum 41 aka the least romantic lyrics in history, lol
Your song: just like heaven by the cure, aww, that would be brilliant!
Having a fight with them: gold dust woman cover by hole, yeah, that’s pretty intense
Finding out or catching them cheating on you: hum hallelujah by fob, a leetle happy for that
Cheating on them: man in the mirror by michael Jackson, that’s too inspirational to ever be a cheating song
Breaking up: crazy by aerosmith, that IS a break-up song, that makes so much sense
Feeling jealous seeing them with someone else: not myself by john mayer, well, I wouldn’t be myself if I’m ticked off
Getting back together: pressure by paramore, it’s about pressure, there’s nothing happy about that, lol
Wedding Song ( first dance): cupid’s chokehold by gym class heroes, well, cupid would be choking you if you got married, yeesh
Closing Credits: helena by mcr, start with mcr and finish with them, perfect!
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||Games Kingdom Hearts|