Poll: What's next for the I'd Give My Bones universe? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for D.Gray-Man, Final Fantasy VII, and Kingdom Hearts.
Stats You Care Not About, You Just Want To Know The Deal With "Swiss", But I Will Not Tell You...You Must ASK ME!
Also Story Info.
Birthday: May 29
Age: Old enough to know and young enough not to say no.
Heritage: Cajun/Irish. Therefore, have strange desire to play accordion as well as ability to get amazingly drunk within three seconds of one sip of anything. Best of both worlds, eh?
Accent: Damn Yankee (due to the Irish-born-American thing.)
Main Writing Project: IGMB and those damned drabbles.
Interests: Writing, reading, fanfic, manga, Family Guy, Important Things With Demetri Martin, music of all kinds, and waffles.
Theme Song: "New Slang" by the Shins. Dawn breaks like a bull through the hall...Never should have called, but my head's to the wall and I'm lonely.
Wish: I just called to say I love you...come back home.
Hello world, I am theswisswereright...
Why? Flexible neutrality makes more people mad than choosing a side.
Some stuff about me! I am a major manga reader, I secretly train as a samurai, and I have decided that vegetables were sent to Earth to destroy everything. Similar to Sgt. Frog in that they live in our homes and want us to die.
I write a lot, but I'm awful at sticking to it. My fanfics aren't really loyal to one fandom, I jump around like a madwoman. Kingdom Hearts, FFVII, D. Gray-man, who knows...maybe Yu-Gi-Oh...
Keep an eye out for me reviewing and writing. Or as my grandmother would say whilst pointing at my chest...
"WATCH THIS SPACE FOR NEW DEVELOPMENTS!"
Be happy, Granny. Developments have come.
These people are my new family. Go see. Now.
Works In Progress: Final Fantasy 7/Kingdom Hearts
1. 101 Drabbles- Done for a challenge on Lunaescence. 101 Drabbles (100 words) of reader-insert romance for FFVII and Crisis Core. Some AU, some AT, some canon-ish. Zack and Cloud are done, Reno's being written, and I need to know who to write next. Now the main project.
Other Stuff To be Written, Someday
3. Seas Too Far To Reach: D. Gray-Man. Allen/Lenalee. In a world where one landmass contains everyone, no one has tried to cross the Ocean. Until he leaves her on their engagement day to seek out the other side.. If he finds nothing, he will never return. If she, pregnant with his child, waits for him, she'll be branded a whore. The radios go dead quickly, and in that radio silence, they both fill up the void with words: letters that are never sent.
1. Absolution- an angsty LaviYu oneshot. My first story, which I think is not bad for a first attempt. Based on the song "Hush" by Automatic Loveletter.
2. Breathe Me- Another angsty tale, this one multichapter (five probably) being constantly updated. Allen is all but dead, the voice inside him telling him to finish it all. Can Lavi help him out of it? More importantly, will Lavi ever see him again? Laven, AU. Themed around "Breathe Me" by Sia, but a different song represents each chapter. Complete. I just lost the will. Maybe one day I'll return to it again. I'm sorry to my readers. DELETED! Will repost eventually, maybe. Sorry.
3. Burn It Into My Mind- Allen cheats on Lavi with Kanda, and Lavi finds out. Would he rather have lived a lie? Yullen, Cheat!Laven, shonen ai, etc. Surprisingly, not AU. The only difference is that they all have their own houses in this fic. T for implied sex and a crazy guy. Songfic to "Don't Stop Now" by Emmy Rossum. GAAH the angst. DELETED! Will repost soon, sorry.
4. Rush Hour 2: Allen Gets Racist? There's no rhyme or reason to it... I just was watching Rush Hour 2 and realized that...KANDA IS ASIAN! So, I made him Jackie Chan. :) Because all Asians have a little Jackie in them.
5. Until You Decide to Wake Up- Because time was scarce and you had to live before you died. Lavi/Lenalee, lemon. I know, I know, I never thought I could do it either, but I can honestly say I wasn't myself when I wrote this.
6. I Was This Before You Were At All- A lie of a 'romance' between popular Lavi and plain-jane Lenalee leads to complications that could send everything crashing down. Sensitive material.
1. I'd Give My Bones- Roxas Ward is a teenage boy dying of leukemia. Axel Sinclair is a night janitor who stumbles across Roxas entirely by accident. They'll touch each other's lives in ways neither of them ever predicted. Romance, but not like you're expecting. M rating for serious theme, not to be taken lightly. Poll up about sequels...take it.
This ain’t Wonderland. If you eat the mushrooms here, it’s punishable by law.
Disclaimer: I own nothing anywhere on this site unless I state otherwise. Got it memorized?
Unsafe External Link