Author has written 12 stories for Twilight, Glee, and Charmed.
12/8/17- I apologize for my long absence. I have been really sick the last few months, To get me back into writing again I have published a one shot for the Charmed fandom. I will try to get a chapter of All of Me finished and posted soon. I appreciate the support that you all still have in me. Thank you, Love Always BR
I love reading FanFic. My favorite are Twilight stories and I usually favor the stories that deal with non cannon pairings because I love the books so much that it is a lot more fun to read something that does not exist in the actually works of SM. My favorite are Bella/Jasper and Bella/Carlisle pairings because I think that their personalities fit the best. Though I do like any of Bella and any of the wolf pack and Bella/Emmett as well.
My first fanfic is a story with a pairing of Bella/Paul because these have called out to me to write my version of events. Below are some pictures of how I see the characters of my story and since I am changing the heritage of a couple of characters they are not the same people who played them in the movies. I hope you enjoy the story for what it is an not get caught up in Bella and Edward because I cannot compare to the books but I like to play with them a little.
I think that Bella needed to be a stronger figure and stand up for herself. I do not like how weak SM sometimes protrayed Bella. Edward and his morals get me so mad sometimes and I find the more FF I read the more angry and disgusted I get as some of his actions, especially in New Moon and Eclipse. Also it upset me in BD when he even tried to make Bella get an abortion, rather than talk to her and listen to her wants and concerns. He needed to be hit in the head a couple of times by the newborn Bella so he could join the 21st century.
I am also total Gleek and a religious watcher of the show every week. I love Rahel/Puck, Rachel/Mike, Racher/Matt, Rachel/Sam, Rachel/Artie, and Rachel/Jesse. I am not a big Finchel fan because I feel like his character is such a hypocrite on the show. The way he treats Rachel and Quinn like they belong to him and he can go back and forth between them makes me want to scream at the tv. Can you tell I'm a little obbssesd! LOL!
A little about my personality; I am complete introvert in public, but to those who can get passed my carefully constructed walls know that I am fairly opinionated and sarcastic at times. I am loyal to the end and will always provide a shoulder and ear for someone in need. I love kids and that is why I want to be a teacher. I have trust issues and am currently working on them. I have had some major health problems in the last year and it makes it hard to walk because of two surgeries, and one more scheduled, on my ankles. This leaves me with plenty of time to think of chapters and write. Though my schoolwork always comes first, I am an addict to this site and there is not a day that goes by where I do not check my favorites, reviews, etc. I am not afraid to speak my mind when I think something is unfair; and I believe in equality for all. I am a staunch feminist and so my stories will usually always have a strong female character. I try and review stories as much as possible because as a writer I know what recieving reviews can do to making you believe in your stories and continue to furthur improve you skills. I cannot stand close-minded people, but I do not like a ton of violence or abuse in any stories; so I typically avoid those.
PART TWO (formally known as the sequel to Searching for the Moon) can be finding starting with chapter 56 of the original story! I thought that it would be easier for everyone if everything stayed contained in one like for people to find and read in the archive. Take a look at it and leave me some lovin'! Also below are pics to the three new visitors. Until Next Time Love Always Briyer Rose ON HOLD AT THE PRESENT TIME- 02/2014!
I'm going to state here on my profile that I write stories that are for adults, 18 and older, only. I like to have some lemons included in my stories and that is why my stories will almost always be listed under M. Don't like it, no one is forcing you to read; so do not report it just because it has mature material.
Thanks everyone who has reviewed this story and put me on the alerts and favorites. I really apprieciate because it gives me more incentive to write faster and better chapters.
Twilight Stories that I highly recommend:
1.Colliding Meteors by: IdreamofEddy Jasper/Bella-- takes place after Edward leaves and it has a lot of great drama and lemons.
2.An Imperfect Love by: mistyhaze420 Jasper/Bella-- New moon timeline. Very orignal story and many chapters filled with sexy humor. Completed
3.A Light in the Darkness and the sequel Basking in the Light of our Love by: mrsalreyami Carlisle/Bella-- After the fight with Victoria in Eclipse. Starts out really sad, but a nice romance story. Both Completed!
4.Pieces of Me by:lifelesslyndsey Peter/Bella-- After the battle with the neborns many twists and turns. Completed
5.Life Happens, So Just Roll With It by: mama4dukes Jasper/Bella Crazy Funny and just a different type of story than I have seen before. Completed
6.Just like you by: Irenella Courtmett Emmett/Bella: All human story with lots of drama over an unplanned pregnancy and building a relationship. Completed!
7: Sassafrass Junction by VampishVixon Bella/Jasper Set after New Moon sexy and more outgoing Bella runs into Jasper, her sexy cowboy again and a new romance begins. Bella has been through a lot of tragedies and hardships, but all the sadness and drama are surrounded by humor and lemons. Completed with a sequel; Bella Whitlock HBIC, Completed
8. Show Me a Garden Bursting into Light by:atypical-swan Jasper/Edward/Bella-- All human story. Building trust when everyone you knew has left you. Slow building! Completed
9. The Trip Home by: mskathy Jasper/Edward/Bella-- All human story. A good story on this unique type of relationship with plenty of steamy lemons and drama. Completed Now with a Completed Sequel
10. Wolfing Around by: persephon e-kore2593 Sam/Bella-- Imprint story. Bella is very OOC, but it still very funny and a great story dealing with the relationships within the pack.
11. You'll Find what you're Looking for at Walmart: by. mama4dukes Peter/Bella So funny and has a lot of vampires and wolves mixed together!
12: Anchorage is for Lovers by: NCChris Emmett/Bella-- After New Moon love, Edward drama, and naked Emmett; who could ask for more? Completed
13: What the Heart Desires by: Alyniki Emmett/Bella-- After New Moon Edward and Rosalie leave their mates and Emmett and Bella learn that they truly love each other. Completed
14: Long Tall Texan by: bamababe Jasper/Bella-- All human: Texas Rangers, stalking, sweet southern Jasper there is nothing better. Completed
15: Royale by: EmmaleeWrites05 Jasper/Bella-- All human-- Edward is a jerk who s cheating on his wife, Bella. She makes a new friend and over time they develop a relationship and grow together as a couple and him taking over as a parent to her daughter. Completed
16: Saving Bella by: Mynxi New Moon Jasper comes back to a catatonic Bella can he, Emmett, and Rosalie help Bella realize that she is worth it. Kind of depressing and sad so far, but promised to get better.(Has Been Removed from this site)
17: Insecutities by: JamesRamsey Jasper/Bella At the birthday party in New Moon can Jasper save Bella from Edward when the bloodlus gets to much and then will their connection lead to a new romance. (Some dominance and extreme vampire traits that I have not seen a lot of, but it starts so far into the story that I was hooked into the plot and just tried to ignore my discomfort at a few chapters because it was a mostly a story about a relationship on love and trust.) Has been removed from site!
18: Underneath Your Scars By: Hammerhips Bella/Jasper New Moon timeline. Great story full of twists and turns. (Has been removed from this site!)
19: The Quiet Room by givemesomevamp Jasper/Bella Bella has gone crazy after tragic events took places when the Cullen's left in NM and with the help of some human drinking vampires can she be saved. It is unique and has good humor going through it. Just really getting started. Has been removed from site!
20: The White Comanche by Taliaptra Jacob/Bella It is a hisorically accurate story about a young girl being kidnapped in a raid by a group of Comanche warriors on her family's quest west in the 1800's; and it follows how she adapts to her new enviornment and culture with her marraige to the chief's son. Short, but really unique. Completed
21: Jailbait by: Iamtwilightobsessed Bella/Seth Different Pairing by crazy funny and lots of sexy times. Set after New Moon! *
I have removed almost all the links to the pictures mentioned in the story because they were out of date and no longer available. The ones left are of the people who are new to my story or are not well described in the books or seen in the movies. I apologize for any troubles in advance if the links do not work!
SEARCHING FOR THE MOON PICS:
First Pic of Triplets: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3086/3256048133_34201eac67_o.jpg
GLEE STORY RECOMMENDATIONS!
1. Aaron by: RavenWolf2089 Puck/Rachel Rachel has a child and Puck wants to help her raise him while starting a relationship. Everything runs smoothly until a kidnapper comes and disrupts their happy home. Completed!
2. Mikel by:RavenWolf2089 Mike C./Rachel Mike and Rachel starting a relationship. Completed!
3. Sweet Child of Mine by: peggyjane Puck/Rachel Puck and Rachel future fic where Quinn comes back five years after leaving her daughter to be raised by Puckleberry. She causes a lot of drama for the duo along the way. Completed!
4. For Good by: ohwhatprovidence Puck/Rachel Rachel and Puck have a baby while trying to just get along! Completed!
5. Matchel by: RavenWolf2089 Matt R./Rachel This unusual duo starting a relationship with crazy dusfunctional families tagging along. Completed!
6. Tossing Pennies in a Wishing Well by: theresathersa20 Puck/Rachel Future fic about them starting a family! Completed!
7. Big Bag vs. Fun Size by: 27vampyremind Puck/Rachel A story about them starting a relationship with with the help of Quinn and Finn! Completed!
8. Wanna Bet by: BellesYellowRose Puck/Rachel Very Funny story about Puck betting that he can make Berry normal, but along the way he realizes his true feeling for her! Completed!
9. Looking For Paradise by: Arianna1261 Puck/Rachel Where the couple finds out that a baby is on the way and how they deal with that as a couple! Completed!
10. Waking Up by:GoingVintage Puck/Rachel Funny story about Daddy Puck helping Rachel lose her V-card! Completed!
11. I'll Get By: By. GoingVintage Puck/Rachel WWII Puck and Rachel dealing with life, death, love, and loss all in the middle of the war. Sad at times, but with a happy and well written ending. Completed!
12. We'll Meet Again: GoingVintage Puck/Rachel WWII English nurse Rachel takes care of and falls for and injured solider, Noah Puckerman! Completed!