Author has written 24 stories for Darkest Powers, Naruto, and Flight 29 Down.
Hey all who have decided to visit my profile to see if I have died or dropped off the face of the planet. I just want you all to officially understand that though I will sporadically continue to post and update stories here on FanFiction, I am a lot older than when I initially started on the site. I'm 23 and have a full-time job and am also a full-time college student. My time to sit down and write for the fun of it is just way more limited than it used to be. With that said, I want to thank everyone who has stuck around the last several years to read my work, and if you have the patience to continue to wait through my irregular updates, I sincerely appreciate it and I'll do my best to finish the stories I have promised to finish. I have also updated the status of all my work down below to officially discontinue the stories I can't see myself getting back to in the future.
Here are a few of my social media links. If you ever have any ideas that can help me finish my stories or want to pester me to update, I regularly see my asks on Tumblr:
Forbidden: Chloe's just trying to pass all her generic courses to uphold a scholarship to the university of her dreams. But, what happens when her sexy and mysterious calculus professor becomes an unlikely and taboo distraction?
Apocalyptic: (Discontinued)Derek just wants to get out of dodge when it comes to high school. He's tired of being confined, practically forced to interact with people he doesn't care for, and watching the girl of his dreams being with someone else. He was ready for change. Too bad all he got was seemingly the beginning of the apocalypse.
Tram Wrecked: (Discontinued) Chloe gets a blast from her past that she's not all too pleased with. Match that with being stuck on an un-operational airport tram with him and drama is sure to ensue. Chlerek short story.
The Conspiracy: Collaboration with xSweetEternityx! (Discontinued: Unless Sweets can convince me otherwise.) Derek gets dragged to an amusement park with the suspicion that his siblings are up to something as he spends some non school related time with his crush, Chloe Saunders. Just a cute little story that Sweet and I are working on. :)
Beautifully Cursed: (Discontinued) Derek Souza has a tough time liking people and thinking them less than himself. But when he comes across a Witch with an attitude, he's in store for a month of late nighters, finding that he is slowly Changing into a Beast. Can he find someone he can learn to trust- who trusts him back- to break the Curse before the night of which he will complete his final Change and forever remain a Beast? Not to mention, that very night, is prom night.
Backyard Summer Lovin': (FINISHED!) Chloe has a problem. It's the neighbor boy who is repairing her backyard for her father. He's rude and her first impression of him is not a good one. However, Chloe learns that Derek Souza has a way of changing a person's mind. Dedicated to madamemouse.
Rumored to be True: (FINISHED!) Derek has to realize he's in denial before its too late; because Chloe is the most rumored to be the apple of everyone's eye at Buffalo High.
R.t.b.T. One-shot series: Perspectives- Various One-shots taken out of Rumored to be True. All by request or dedication.
- The Intentionally Forgotten- Derek's POV: suzi1811-shot! This installment particularly fits in with chapter 7- It's a glimpse of Derek's past before he was adopted, and is especially dedicated to suzi1811 for her amazing support and thoughtful reviews. She takes a lot of time to make writers like myself feel great about their work and I felt obligated to return her kindness.
- The Mediations of a Predator- Liam's POV: Lauren94 and personal-shot! I felt particularly strong about putting something in Liam's POV in here and it's a story we don't get to see in the sequential chapters of Demented in Rumored to be True. It fits right in between chapters 15 and 16. M-rated, though only mildly so. Liam's a creep, my only justification. This so far was my greatest challenge and I loved it! Thank you Lauren for helping me through it.
- The Ponderations of a Victim- Chloe's POV: Aria Soul-shot! She wanted to get inside Chloe's head when Liam attacked her between chapters 15 and 16 in Rumored to be True.
The Haunting: (Discontinued) My first Darkest Powers fic, and it takes place right after The Reckoning. Chlerek of course.
Eyes are the Window to the Soul: (FINISHED!) The pain and trials of all SasukexSakura pairing devotions.
Darkest Powers Chronicles- Various One-Shots that take place after the Reckoning- and ultimately after the Rising as well. In chronological order, where I've also included the year the story takes place and about how old Derek and Chloe are at that time.
- Love and War (May 2008- 16/15): xSweetEternityx-shot! A game of supernatural tag between Chloe and Derek. Cute, innocent, and fluffy. Inspired by my sudden muse, xSweetEternityx.
- As My Own (May 2009- 17/16): Probably the first Darkest Powers fanfiction that stars Chloe and Kit. Fairly revolves around their growing father/daughter relationship.
- What You do to Me (Aug 2009- 17/16): cristinaice-Shot! Derek's flustered and Chloe's clueless to the fact that it's all her fault. Mild citrus.
- Played (Oct 2010- 18/17): Derek learns belatedly that Chloe plays dirty. Cute and fluffy. Very mild hint of citrus. :)
- Mission Impossible (Mar 2013- 21/20): Chloe sends Derek on an errand that may be too much for him to handle.
- Surprise (Feb 2017- 25/23): A Valentine's Day One-Shot where Derek receives surprising news that he was beginning to doubt he'd ever hear in his life. What else would explain Chloe's crazy mood swings and irrational cravings?
- Imperfections (Apr 2017- 25/24): xSweetEternityx 2013 Birthday-Shot! Chloe and Derek receive a letter that brings out the worst in Derek and points out quite painfully that their relationship is anything but perfect.
*Make a note that Jenni was born around Aug 2017, and that Chloe and Derek moved into the house built near Stonehaven around Sep 2018.*
- Something to Envy (Oct 2021- 29/28): xSweetEternityx 2014 Birthday-Shot! Takes place five years after Imperfections- the One-Shot I'd written for Sweet last year- but from a total stranger's point of view. Three parts! :)
- Consistency (Nov 2023- 31/30): At least Derek could say that- as annoying as they may seem- there are definite consistencies in his life.
- Troublesome (Apr 2031- 39/38): xSweetEternityx 2015 Birthday-Shot! Women are flirting with Derek and boys are flirting with Derek's daughter, and Chloe has to play mediator before he winds up hurting himself trying desperately not to hurt everyone else.
- DP Chronicles Drabbles (Varies): Various drabbles set in my Darkest Powers Chronicles timeline. Inspired by prompts from a 30 day writing challenge.
What We Want... What We Need: Chlereklover-Shot! Chlereklover wanted to have some more Chlerek on this archive, because there will never be enough. Not as fluffy as Love and War, it's more angst, but definitely Chlerek.
Work it Out: Sammicakes-Shot! Quick and to the point. Chloe gets a little jealous and our favorite werewolf finds it attractive.
Promises: My first and possibly only fanfic for Flight 29 Down back when I went through the entire series again. Mel is obsessing over what happened to Jackson when they return home from the island. Sweet and simple. :)