Poll: Would you guys like me to continue recording my Fanfiction in an audiobook format for my YouTube channel? Vote Now!
Author has written 21 stories for Darkest Powers, Naruto, and Flight 29 Down.
Hey. I'm Alasyn. I go by Eletha or Ely and you'll often see me around the internetz as either Eletha Landon or Alasyn Eletha.
I write, read, draw/paint, game and work a full time job all at once. It can all get pretty cluttered and chaotic, but I try my damnedest to keep it up. Eh, I'm 20 years old and am an A1C in the Air Force. Other than that, there isn't much to say about me. :)
Please follow me on my other social sites if you'd like:
Skype: alasyn.eletha (I only message until I really get to know someone. So don't worry about every being hit up by me for a video chat.)
Forbidden: Chloe's just trying to pass all her generic courses to a loand a scholarship to the university of her dreams. But, what happens when her sexy and mysterious calculus professor becomes an unlikely and taboo distraction? Complete and forbidden chaos is sure to ensue!
Tram Wrecked: Chloe gets from a blast from her past that she's not all too pleased with. Match that with being stuck on an un-operational airport tram with him and drama is sure to ensue. Chlerek short story.
The Conspiracy: Collaboration with xSweetEternityx! Derek gets dragged to an amusement park with the suspicion that his siblings are up to something as he spends some non school related time with his crush, Chloe Saunders. Just a cute little story that Sweet and I are working on. :)
Beautifully Cursed: Derek Souza has a tough time liking people and thinking them less than himself. But when he comes across a Witch with an attitude, he's in store for a month of late nighters, finding that he is slowly Changing into a Beast. Can he find someone he can learn to trust- who trusts him back- to break the Curse before the night of which he will complete his final Change and forever remain a Beast? Not to mention, that very night, is prom night. I'm excited to be working on this one. Hope you guys engoy. :) (Undetermined Hiatus.)
Backyard Summer Lovin': (FINISHED!) Chloe has a problem. It's the neighbor boy who is repairing her backyard for her father. He's rude and her first impression of him is not a good one. However, Chloe learns that Derek Souza has a way of changing a person's mind. Dedicated to madamemouse, love ya, girly!
Rumored to be True: (FINISHED!) Second Darkest Powers fic. I put my all into this one and I've learned a lot. I've developed a whole new writing style that I only hope to improve. Derek has to realize he's in denial before its too late; because Chloe is the most rumored to be the apple of everyone's eye at Buffalo High.
R.t.b.T. One-shot series: Perspectives- Various One-shots taken out of Rumored to be True. All by request or dedication. (Still accepting requests!)
- The Intentionally Forgotten- Derek's POV: suzi1811-shot! This installment particularly fits in with chapter 7- It's a glimpse of Derek's past before he was adopted, and is especially dedicated to suzi1811 for her amazing support and thoughtful reviews. She takes a lot of time to make writers like myself feel great about their work and I felt obligated to return her kindness. Loves and Hugs! Give it a shot and enjoy! Comments, and Critic are always appreciated!
- The Mediations of a Predator- Liam's POV: Lauren94 and personal-shot! I felt particularly strong about putting something in Liam's POV in here and it's a story we don't get to see in the sequential chapters of Demented in Rumored to be True. It fits right in between chapters 15 and 16. M-rated, though only mildly so. Liam's a creep, my only justification. This so far was my greatest challenge and I loved it! Thank you Lauren for helping me through it, I hope you enjoy the second half! Heart you with all my love!
- The Ponderations of a Victim- Chloe's POV: Aria Soul-shot! She wanted to get inside Chloe's head when Liam attacked her between chapters 15 and 16 in Rumored to be True. So this is for you sweetums!
The Haunting: My first Darkest Powers fic, and it takes place right after The Reckoning. Chlerek of course. (Discontinued.)
Eyes are the Window to the Soul: (FINISHED!) This took me a long time to write, and I am absolutely in love with it. Its the pain and trials of all SasukexSakura pairing devotions that nearly rips my own heart in half. I'm surprised I was able to write this, and I'm very proud of this piece.
Darkest Powers Chronicles- Various One-Shots that take place after the Reckoning(And ultimately after the Rising as well.) In chronological order. (Still accepting requests!)
- Love and War: xSweetEternityx-shot! A game of supernatural tag between Chloe and Derek. Cute, innocent, and fluffy. Inspired by my sudden muse, xSweetEternityx, Hope you like it, Deary!
- As My Own: Probably the first Darkest Powers fanfiction that stars Chloe and Kit. Fairly revolves around their growing father/ daughter relationship.
- What You do to Me: cristinaice-Shot! Derek's flustered and Chloe's clueless to the fact that it's all her fault. Mild citrus.
- Played: Derek learns belatedly that Chloe plays dirty. Cute and fluffy. Very mild hint of citrus. :)
-Mission Impossible: Chloe sends Derek on an errand that may be too much for him to handle.
- Surprise: A 2013 Valentine's Day One-Shot where Derek receives surprising news that he was beginning to doubt he'd ever hear in his life. What else would explain Chloe's crazy mood swings and irrational cravings?
- Imperfections: xSweetEternityx 2013 Birthday-Shot!Chloe and Derek receive a letter that brings out the worst in Derek and points out quite painfully that their relationship is anything but perfect.
What We Want... What We Need: Chlereklover-Shot! Chlereklover wanted to have some more Chlerek on this archive, because there will never be enough. Not as fluffy as Love and War, it's more angst, but definitely Chlerek. (Two or three part- shot.) Enjoy hun!
Work it Out: Sammicakes-Shot! Sorry, Sammi, but I hope this is satisfactory. If not, let me know and I'll write you a new one. Quick and to the point. Chloe gets a little jealous and our favorite werewolf finds it attractive. Mmmm! Yummy :)
Promises: My first and possibly only fanfic for Flight 29 Down back when I went through the entire series again. Mel is obsessing over what happened to Jackson when they return home from the island. Sweet and simple. :)
Unsafe External Link