Author has written 8 stories for Twilight, Gossip Girl, and Vampire Academy.
So I love twilight and I had an awsome inspiration so... yea
A Real Boyfriend
When she stares at your mouth
When she pushes you or hits you like a dumb ass cuz she thinks shes stronger than you
Grab her and dont let go
When she starts cursing at you tryin to act all tuff
Kiss her and tell her you love her
When she's quiet
Ask her whats wrong
When she ignores you
Give her your attention
When she pulls away
Pull her back
When you see her at her worst
Tell her she's beautiful
When you see her start crying
Just hold her and dont say a word
When you see her walking
Sneak up and hug her waist from behind
When she's scared
When she steals your favorite hat
Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night
When she teases you
Tease her back and make her laugh
When she doesn't answer for a long time
reassure her that everything is okay
When she looks at you with doubt
Back yourself up
When she says that she likes you
SHE REALLY DOES MORE THAN YOU COULD UNDERSTAND!
When she grabs at your hands
Hold her's and play with her fingers
When she bumps into you;
bump into her back and make her laugh
When she tells you a secret
keep it safe and untold
When she looks at you in your eyes
dont look away until she does
When she says it's over
she still wants you to be hers
When she reposts this bulletin
she wants you to read it
- Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything.
- When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go
- When she says she's ok dont believe it, talk with her
- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you
- Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her
- Treat her like she's all that matters to you.
- Stay up all night with her when she's sick.
- Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think it's stupid.
- Give her the world.
- Let her wear your clothes.
- When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.
- Let her know she's important.
- Kiss her in the pouring rain.
Things guys should know about girls!
1. Don't ever lie to us; we always find out. (CARDINAL RULE)
2. Don't say you understand when you don't.
3. Girls are petty; get over it. We like to start fights.
4. You don't have PMS, so don't act like you know what it's like. Don't try to understand...believe me you never will.
5. Saying something sweet might get you off the hook; doing something sweet will always get you off the hook.
6. We don't like it when you act like Mr. Big.
7. A system in your car only impresses your homeboys.
8. It's good to be sensitive sometimes.
9. If you did something wrong or even if you didn't, apologize.
10. Be spontaneous; dinner and a movie won't always cut it, but it is extremely sweet.
11. We are self-conscious by nature; we can't help it.
12. We are Drama queens; never forget that.
13. Fashion police do exist.
14. We absolutely DO NOT care about monster trucks, car systems, paintball, or anything else you and your friends talk about.
15. Hugs and kisses must be given at all times.
16. We don't shave our legs everyday: get over it.
17. Don't make bets about us; we always find out; you may think we don't know, but WE DO!
18. Shave! No matter how cool you think your goatee or beard or mustache looks, we hate it. We like clean-cut men.
19. Even if you think it is cool to burp, fart, or emit other strange gases from your body, it is not.
20. Don't compare us to Pamela Anderson; parts of her are fake, just remember that. (Remember: you have a better shot at us than you ever will have with her.)
21. It is not cool to shoot snot rockets.
22. We are beautiful at all times.
23. We will always think we are fat, so humor us and tell us we aren't.
24. You can shoot hoops, score a goal, knock down big fat guys, and hit a little baseball with a stick, so why can't you aim in the toilet and not on it.
25. Most importantly: we are always right in one way or another so don't forget that!
26. we have an excuse to act bitchy once a month; you dont
Try Not To Cry
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day, I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go,But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun,he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack; my boyfriend;
That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother;I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best Mommy,
I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors;
I know that they really did try
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack,I ran as fast as I could
please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry I have to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech Students Who Were Lost Please if you would, Don't smash this on the ground. If you pass this on, Maybe people will cry, Just keep this in your heart, For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
Now you have 2 choices, 1) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as "Try Not To Cry
2) Don't send it, and you have just proven how cold-hearted you really are... Its ok to cry, I cried, so can you
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your ass off.
A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you memorize the complete biographies and physical traits of every character in Twilight (or almost, at least). Crazy is when you write Emmett or Edward Cullen is hot on your homework insted of doing it. Crazy is when you fill up the tab seperators in your binders withe doodles/love notes/comfessions of love/any other Twilght related thing you can think of about Twilight or the Twilight characters. Crazy is when you can open up Twilight and know exactly which part you're at by reading one word. Crazy is when you print out copies of all the twilight series covers and put them on the wall of your closet. Crazy is when you go to the most expensive store within fifty miles of your home, try on almost every peice of clothing, then walk out with nothing, saying none of it was your style. Crazy is when you break a bone and laugh. Crazy is when you start saying different names from random shows wit your friend just to see who knows more names. Crazy is if you've falen while going UP stairs and brought some down with you and the started laughing at THEM...and then yourself later. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
'It's always in the last place you look' Well DUR! Because you stop looking after you find it! HELLO!
I used to be normal, until I met the freaks that I call my friends
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
They say guns don't kill people, people kill people, but honestly i think guns have something to do with it because if someone just stood there and said "bang," i don't think many people would be dead...
I'm the kind of person that walks into a door and apologizes.
You know it's going to be a bad day when you fall out of bed and miss the floor
When life gives you lemons, alter their DNA and make SUPER LEMONS!
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you. Although, chainsaw beats scissors, paper, AND rock!
Don't follow in my footsteps, I tend to walk into walls
Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
We know exactly where one cow with mad-cow-disease is located among the millions and millions of cows in America , but we haven't a clue as to where thousands of Illegal immigrants and Terrorists are located. Maybe we should put the Department of Agriculture in charge of immigration!
I am going to put an end to my procrastination problem. . . Tomorrow
Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still really bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
To put it nicely, I hope you choke
True love is when you don't want to sleep because real life is so much better than a dream
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep-- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
EVER WONDER where we are heading...
Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
In case you need further proof that the human race is doomed because of stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
On a Myer hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping.
25 Reasons to Thank my Mother:
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
People fear the strange and unusual. I am the strange and unusual. FEAR ME!
"When other little girls wanted to be ballerinas, I kinda wanted to be a VAMPIRE."
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?" -Unknown
"Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried to slam a revolving door,"- Unknown
Having the love of your life say you can still be friends is like having your dog die and your mom saying you can still keep it.
"We could all take a lesson from crayons: some are sharp, some are beautiful, some have weird names, all are different colors, but they still learn to live in the same box."-Unknown
I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute of it." --Unknown
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe striving to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." --Rich Cook
“You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.” - Unknown
“A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.”
"Love your enemies! It really pisses them off"
"Shut up voices! Or I'll poke you with a Q-tip again
"Here's a toast -- To those who challenge us to mind games, but forget to bring their equipment!"-
IF YOU EVER'S
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you know what a lemon fly is(for those who dont, it is a mythical lemon with wings. ha! now you know!)
If you have a problem with counselors, copy and paste!
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer
If you've reread TWILIGHT over four times...copy and paste this onto your profile
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you and your friend break out into song in a public area put this on your profile
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile
If you're happy and you know it clap your hands...and then copy and paste this into your profile.-
If you've ever read started to read a chapter in a fan fiction, got side-tracked, and forgot to review and realized it after the author posted another chapter, copy and paste this on your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this and put it in your profile
If you think the Coa-coa Puff Turkey Bird thing shoud go to rehab, copy this into your profile.
98 of teenagers do drugs, have sex, and drink alcohol...put this in your profile if you like bagels.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile
I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your pro!
If you have ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are addicted to copy and pastes, copy and paste this into your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you are addicted to copy and pastes, copy and paste this into your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile
My best friend is insane, if you agree or if you have an insane friend then copy this to your profile
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile
find "good morning" a contradiction of terms
You're just jealous because we act retarded in public and people still love us!
I'm the kind of girl who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
Smile. It confuses people.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it
If you jog backwards, will you gain weight?
If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
The world is cruel... get used to it!
Not all scars fade, not all wounds heal.
If the world gives you lemons, you can make lemonade... or you can make a biologically engineered virulent air-born pathogenic virus that will wipe out the entire population of the planet, which would be a whole lot cooler.
If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!
A day without sunshine is like... night.
A rabbi, a priest, and a duck walked into a bar. The bartender looked up and said, "What is this? A joke?"
A rejected invention:Instant water! just add water!
At last! My plans for world domination are complete! MAHAHAHAA? Oh look, something shiney?
Behold the mighty...chihuahua?
When I was younger, my parents encouraged me to walk and talk. Now, all they want me to do is sit down and shut up!
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thnaks for embracing it.
she said that she wanted to get high- he took her to the tallest hill in town.
"It takes 42 muscles to frown,28 muscles to smile,but only 4 muscles to reach out and slap someone."
"Doctors say I have multiple personalties. We disagree with that."
"When life gives you lemons, chunck them at the people you hate."
"It doesnt matter whether the glass is half empty or half full,just drink it and get it over with."
"I'm not afraid of Death.What's he gonna do,kill me?"
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
Lawyer: "Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?"
Lawyer: "Did you check for blood pressure?"
Lawyer: "Did you check for breathing?"
Lawyer: "So, then is it possible the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?"
Lawyer: "How can you be so sure, Doctor?"
Witness: "Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar."
Lawyer: "But could the patient still have been alive nevertheless?"
Witness: "Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law somewhere."
Her hair was up in a ponytail, her favorite dress tied with a bow,
Today was Daddy's Day at school and she couldn't wait to go.
But her mommy tried to tell her, that she probably should stay home,
Why the kids not might understand, if she went to school alone.
But she was not afraid, she knew just what to say,
What to tell her classmates of why he wasn't there today.
But still her mother worried, for her to face this day alone,
And that was why, once again, she tried to keep her daughter home.
But the little girl went to school eager to tell them all,
About a dad she never sees, a dad who never calls.
There were daddy's along the wall in back for everyone to meet.
Children squirming impatiently, Anxious in their seats.
One by one the teacher called, a student from the class,
To introduce their daddy, as seconds slowly passed.
At last the teacher called her name, every child turned to stare,
Each of them was searching, a man who wasn't their.
"Where's her daddy at?"
She heard a boy call out. "She probably doesn't have one." another student dared to shout.
And from somewhere near the back, she heard a daddy say,
"Looks like another deadbeat dad, too busy to waste his day."
The words did not offend her, as she smiled up at her mom,
And looked back at her teacher, who told her to go on.
And with hands behind her back, she slowly began to speak,
And out of the mouth of a child, came words incredibly unique.
"My daddy couldn't be here, because he lives so far away,
But I know he wishes he could be, since this is such a special day.
And though you cannot meet him, I wanted you to know,
All about my daddy, and how he loves me so.
He loved to tell me stories, he taught me to ride my bike,
He surprised me with pink roses, and taught me to fly a kite.
We used to share fudge sundaes, and ice cream in a cone,
And though you cannot see him, I'm not standing here alone.
'Cause my daddy's always with me, even though we are apart,
I know because he told me he'll forever be in my heart."with that, her little hand reached up, and lay across her chest,
Feeling her own heartbeat, beneath her favorite dress.
And somewhere in the crowd of dads, her mother stood in tears,
Proudly watching her daughter, who was wise beyond her years.
For she stood up for the love, of a man not in her life,
Doing what was best for her, doing what was right.
And when she dropped her hand back down, staring straight into the crowd,
She finished with a voice so soft, but it's message clear and loud.
"I love my daddy very much, he's my shining star,
And if he could, he'd be here, but heaven's just too far.
You see he is a Marine, and died just this past year,
When a roadside bomb hit his convoy, and taught Canadians to fear.
But sometimes when I close my eyes, it's like he never went away,"
And then she closed her eyes, and saw him there that day.
And to her mother's amazement, she witnessed with surprise,
A room full of daddy's and children, all starting to close their eyes.
Who knows what they saw before them, who knows what they felt inside,
Perhaps for merely a second, they saw him by her side.
"I know your with my daddy,"to the silence she called out,
And what happened next, made believers out of those once filled with doubt.
Not one of them could explain it, for each of their eyes had been closed,
But there on the desk beside her, was a fragrant, long-stemmed, pink rose.
And a child was blessed for only a moment, by the love of her shining star,
And given the gift of believing that heaven is never to far.
They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them,a day to love them, but then an entire lifetime to forget them.
Release the object you are currently holding
translation for those who are not scientifically inclined
30 important things Twilight taught me
1. You can enjoy the banquet while resisting the wine.
Worst Pickup Lines ever!
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man : If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
see i am weird which is normal for me, but being normal for me is weird, which i am normally. Meaning that technically i am normal because that is weird for me and i am weird, Get it?
I was walking around in a store. I saw a cashier hand this little boy his money back saying
1) Repost this message.
Friendship is like peeing yourself: Everyone can see it, but only you can get the warm feeling it gives.
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!
Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery
Men should be like Kleenex, soft, strong and disposable.
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.
Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
When life gives you lemons, give life a wedgie!!
"Stop, Drop, and Roll" doesn't work in hell
Jesus died for "Myspace" in heaven!!
There are 3 kinds of people: Those who can count & Those who can't
Don't use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice
Every morning is the dawn of a new error
I used up all my sick days, so I am calling in dead
Proofread carefully to see if you any words out
Ever stop to think, but forget to start again?
Don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.
If at first you DO succeed, then don't look so astonished
My knight in shinning armor turned out to be a fool in tin foil. (By Lauren :) )
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
Education is important. Although, school is another matter entirely.
Music is love in search of words.
Isn't it a cruel idea to have an 's' in 'lisp'?
Always forgive your enemies, it's the best way to annoy them out of their minds!
I ran with scissors and lived!
I agree with the dictionary: Girls before Guys, Partying before Studying, and Friends before Love
I don't obsess. I just think intensely.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
The knack of flying is attempting to fall... and missing the ground.
Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.
Everyone has a weird side. Me and my friends just prefer to make it public.
Somebody needs a happy meal.
Music is like candy, you throw away the rappers.
I'm not so good at advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment instead?
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n' slide.
If you don't like me, there's nothing I can do. Newsflash honey, I don't live to please you!
We fall for stupid boys, make lots of stupid mistakes, talk really fast, and laugh incredibly loud. But us teenages girl are really good at one thing: Staying strong.
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.
When people don't laugh at our jokes, we don't think of it as, "You had to have been there." thing. It's more of a "You would have to be mentally retarded like us" thing.
Your just jealous that the little voices are talking to me.
I knew something was wrong when my imaginary friends wouldn't talk to me.
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems.
I smile because I have no idea what's going on.
He who smiles in the midst of a tradgedy has found someone to blame it on.
Ways to make sure you're insane: you don't want to know how many times i have done these!!
At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. see if they slow down.
Page yourself over the intercom. don't disguise your voice.
Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy"
Ask your dog if it's comfortable with it's name. Repeat with cat, until people ask if you're alright.
As often as possible, skip rather than walk .
Specify that your drive-through order is "to go"
Sing along at the opera.
Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme .
Five days in advance tell your friends you can't go to their party because your not in the mood or have a headache.
When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I WON! I WON!"
When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "Run for your lives! they're loose!!"
Why America has some issues...
1. Only in America can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America do people order double cheeseburgers,large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America are there people who leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America are there people who use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America are there people who buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America are there people who use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
10. Only in America are there people who have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering.
This has got to be one of the most clever
THE MORSE CODE :
ELECTION - RESULTS:
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
Quotes: Copy and paste the one you most relate to.
1. Don't tell me you don't drag the blade across your wrist and just wish you had the courage to press down.
2. Ask me how many times my heart has been broken. And I will tell you to look to the sky And count all the stars...
3. There's a girl in my mirror Crying tonight. And there's nothing i can say To make her feel alright.
4. I will never regret loving you ...only believing you loved me too
5. I can hold my liquor much longer than my mother ever held me.
6. She refuses to trust anyone, Because she refuses to get hurt again.
7. I'm always the friend never the girlfriend
8. How many times will I break till I shatter ?...8
9. Hold her head up for her, Because she has become to weak, To keep it up herself.
10. Im just the girl standing in the background of all the happy people
11. Sometimes the pain's too strong to bare. And life gets so hard you just don't care. You feel so alone you just sit and cry. Every second you wish you could die. Then you start thinking who would care. If one day they woke up-and you weren't there.
12. Kill her Go ahead Make her dreams come true
13. The scars will tell stories, No one ever dared to read.
14. I always thought it was dumb for him to pick me in the first place. I'm not special, I never was, never will be. He just made me believe I was & hurt me when he finally realized I wasn't.
15. I'm screwing up every little good thing I ever try to do. I was born to lose.
16. When you look in the mirror And don't like what you see You can find out first hand What it's like to be me
17.What do you do when the only person who can stop you crying is the one making you cry
18.Not all scars show, not all wounds heal Sometimes you can't see the pain that someone feels
19.The loneliest feeling in the world, to be crying and no one is there for you
20.There's a smile on my face but I don't know why it's there, I put it on to satisfy the people who don't even care.
21.It's like taking me to the highest mountain, showing me the world, and saying this is what I can't have
22.Tired of trying, sick of crying. Yea I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying
23.Sometimes when I say "oh, I'm fine" I want someone to look me in the eyes and say "Tell me the truth"
24.Pain doesn't hurt if it's all you've ever felt
25.The scars on my wrist are proof that people like you do exist
26. It's hard to awnser the question "what's wrong" when nothings right
Last beverage → Juice
Last phone call → my mom
Last song you listened to → Forever and Always
Last time you cried→ A month ago ( I hate crying )
Last text message → Are you coming ot the movies?
HAVE YOU EVER:
Been cheated on →Yes.
Kissed someone & regretted it → nope
Lost someone special→ Yeah. .
LIST THREE FAVOURITE COLORS:
IN THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU:
Fallen out of love → I havnt been in love for a quiet a while
Laughed until you cried → Yes alot
Met someone who changed your life → Yeah
Found out who your true friends were → I always have known that
How many people on your friends list do you know in real life → all
How many kids do you want to have → two girls and one boy
Do you have any pets → a fish
Do you want to change your name → yes from aliosha to allie
What did you do for your last birthday → went to go see twilight
What time did you wake up today → 7:15
What were you doing at midnight last night → sleeping
Name something you CANNOT wait for→ finally find someone who would love me forever
Last time you saw your father→looking at him
What's one thing you wish you could change→ to many to count
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom →No
What's getting on your nerves right now → Boys inparticular
Most visited web page → facebook
Zodiac sign → Capricorn
Elementary/middle/high school → Carrefour des Jeunes
Hair color → brown with blond streakes
Long or short → long
Are you a freak→ no
Height → 5'10
What do you like about yourself → My eyes
Piercings → just ear lobe
Tattoos → None yet give me time
Righty or lefty → Righty.
First piercing → My ears.
First best friend → can't remember it was in kindergarden
First sport you joined → Volleyball
First pet→ A turtle I was 2.
First vacation → England I was 5 months old
First concert → none i actually wanted to go to
First crush → I don't remember
Drinking → Nothing.
I'm about to → no clue
Waiting → for something good to finally happen to me I guess
YOUR FUTURE :
Want to get married? I hope
Careers in mind? singer, actress
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX? :
Hugs or kisses → both
Shorter or taller → Taller.
Older or Younger→ Older.
Romantic or spontaneous → Both.
Sensitive or loud → Both.
Hook-up or relationship → Relationship.
Trouble-maker or hesitant → I guess trouble-makers.
HAVE YOU EVER :
Lost glasses/contacts → yep
Ran away from home → No.
Broken someone's heart → only once but i did not want to
Been arrested → No.
Turned someone down → Yes.
Cried when someone died → Yes. .
Liked a guy/girl friend → Yes.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
Love at first sight → Yes.
Heaven → I believe heaven is what u make it
Santa Claus → Once upon a time
Kiss on the first date → Depends.
Angels → Yes.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :
Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time → no I'm faithful and unfortinatly easly taken forgranted
Do you believe in God? → he's out there where no clue
Posting this as 100 Truths? → Yes.
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this
You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You hurt, I hurt. You jump off a bridge, I get a paddle boat and save your stupid backside.
QUOTES TO LIVE BY
QUOTES TO LIVE BY
1.) Do not use an axe to kill a fly on your friends' head.
2.) Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
3.) When other little girls wanted to be ballerinas, I kinda wanted to be a VAMPIRE.
4.) Vampires vs. Werewolves...It's kinda like pirates vs ninjas, but cooler.
5.) Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have an 's' in it?
6.) Have you ever noticed that if you rearranged the letters in 'mother in law', they come out to 'Woman Hitler'?
7.) If corn oil is made from corn, where do we get baby oil from?
8.) "Wal-Mart, do they like, sell walls there?" - Paris Hilton
9.) "Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried to slam a revolving door,"- Unknown
10.) "A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." – Unknown
11.) "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid." – Unknown
12.) "He who laughs last didn't get it." – Unknown
13.) Firefighter: At one point we decided to fight fire with fire... Well...basically... your house burned even faster.
14.) Oh god! They took my freaking kidney!
15.) When I was younger, my parents encouraged me to walk and talk. Now, all they want me to do is sit down and shut up!
16.) I ran into my ex the other day, then I put the car in reverse and ran over him again.
17.) There are three kinds of people in the world; ones that can count and ones that can't count.
18.) Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that jerk upside the head
19.) "Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still really bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
20.) Apparently 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family so it must be one of them. Either it's my mom or my dad. Or my older brother Collin. Or my other brother Ho-Chan-Chu. I think it's Collin.
21.) Friends will always be like "well you deserve better" but best friends will be prank calling him saying "you will die in seven days"
22.) You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
23.) They say guns don't kill people, people kill people, but honestly i think guns have something to do with it because if someone just stood there and said "bang," i don't think many people would be dead...
24.) I'm the kind of person that walks into a door and apologizes.
25.) Everyone has a wild side-me and my friends just prefer to make them public
26.) Guns don't kill people. I do.
27.) A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
28.) He who stands on a windowsill to see how far out he can lean without falling is a moron.
29.) My imaginary friend doesn't like you either.
30.) flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
31.) Taste the rainbow- Eat CRAYONS
32.) The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
33.) The spontaneous rally will begin at 1:45.
34.) Assassinations is an extreme form of censorship.
35.) You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
36.) I'll be rich and famous when I invent something that will stab people over the internet
37.) I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers.
38.) I've got ADD and magic markers. Oh the fun I will have
39.) Somebody needs a Happy Meal.
40.) Did you just call me a bch? Because a bitch is a dog. Dogs bark. Bark is on trees. Trees are a part of nature. And nature is beautiful. I know I'm beautiful! Thanks for the complement.
41.) So, you're a cannibal.
42.) Please Note: CHRISTMAS IS CANCELED Apparently you told Santa that you have been good this year...he died laughing.
43.) AV is Addicted to Vampires
44.) There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird.
45.) 'It's always in the last place you look' Well DUR! Because you stop looking after you find it! HELLO!
46.) I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you.
47.) Although, chainsaw beats scissors, paper, AND rock!
48.) I am going to put an end to my procrastination problem. . . Tomorrow
49.) Shut up voices! Or I'll poke you with a Q-tip again
50.) To put it nicely, I hope you choke
51.) It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn
52.) I'm not insensitive, I just don't care
53.) If Tylenol, Duct Tape, & a Band Aid can't fix it, you have a serious problem.
54.) The evil gnomes poked me in the bum wit a stick.
55.) Would you like a cookie? So would I.
56.) You don't have to be faster than the bear, you just have to be faster than the slowest guy running from the bear.
57.) Well the voices and I took a vote. It's unanimous; you suck.
58.) A day without sunshine is like... night.
59.) A rejected invention:Instant water! just add water!
60.) Don't ever attempt a staring contest with a brick wall, they cheat a lot
61.) Don't make me mad...I'm known to bite at random!!
62.) Don't walk in my footsteps. I walk into walls.
63.) I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect!
64.) I do what cheerios tell me.
65.) I put the 'fun' in 'dysfunctional'.
66.) I'm hearing voices in my head and they don't like you! (haha just like Edward Cullen!! )
67.) I'm knocking on heavens door.. voice in back round: Knocking? You very nearly broke the bloody thing down!! me: That wasnt my fault!! It was poor constrution... I SWEAR!! Dont look at me like that...
68.) If you wish on a falling star it might come true... Unless it's a meteor hurdling to earth... Then no wishes come true... Unless your wish was to be killed a meteor hurdling to earth.
69.) My Braces Are Stuck To The Carpet...
70.) Someday my prince will come he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is to stubborn to ask for directions.
71.) Emmett's the strongest, Edward's the fastest, But Jasper can sit alone in a corner and still make people jealous.
72.) Okay...so there's this thing called retarded-ness and me and my freinds, well...We've gone pro.
73.) 'C' is for cookie!
Annoying Things To Do On An Elevator
Annoying Things To Do On An Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24.) Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25.) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26.) Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time''
WARNING: MAY NEED TISSUES FOR THESE:
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl:Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy:No, this is fun.
Girl:No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy:Then tell me you love me.
Girl:I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this into your profile if you would do this for someone you love.
IF YOU HATE STEREO TYPES READ AND POST THIS!!
Bold those that fit you!!
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut.
I'm EGYPTIAN, so I must be a TERRORIST!
Im STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm BLACK so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid.
I'm a GUY CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be gay.
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast
I go to RENFAIRES, so I MUST talk weird, be a loser, and not be up with the times
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED
Dan't be an idiot and judges others whe
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Girl: Do I Ever Cross Your Mind?
Girl: Talk to her!
JASPER AND MR VAN DER WOODSEN:
Mrs. Van der Woodsen:
EMMETT, EDWARD AND CARLISLE:
Two worlds Collide
A BOOK BY IT'S COVER
Bella's car in forks:http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.gothamdreamcars.com/images/Ferrari/ferrari-f430-spider-1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.gothamdreamcars.com/new-york-city/ferrari-F430-spider-rental.htm&usg=_XblpAAG4g3y-X3h--Z7mCpQyLOg=&h=416&w=647&sz=146&hl=en&start=3&um=1&tbnid=dUrQAldYpSJWMM:&tbnh=88&tbnw=137&prev=/images3Fq3DFerrari26hl3Den26client3Dsafari26rls3Den26sa3DX26um3D1
Bella's first dress:
Bella's second dress: