Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter, and Heroic Legend of Arslan/アルスラーン戦記.
Greetings from Slovenia,
I'm young woman, who loves animals, movies and books. I like a lot of anime, books, games here, but I change my interest often, which means I don't have a all time favorite.
I like almost everything that isn't written bellow.
I really, really don't like story's that aren't proofread at least once: people don't use capitalization at all or any punctuation or just write jumbled sentences that mean absolutely nothing.
I also hate when people don't put things in short paragraphs, but continuously write till everything looks like a giant scribble. I understand that people sometimes make mistakes, like if you misspell some long words and such (especially if it isn't your mother language).
I also really dislike short story's under 1000 - 2000 in which authors try to stuff as much unneeded information as possible.
And a major turnoff is character names written wrong or totally wrong background info (except when it is rewritten to make the new story's background); e.g. Jiraiya suddenly becomes Jireia, I mean if you are going to write a story with specific characters write at least check to make sure the info is right.
I don't like:
- Cannon character pairings
- Love at first sight romance (you know it doesn't happen like that)
- Stories made out of only adult content
- Copying ideas without even trying to change them
- Repeating themes
- Short stories with no actual action
1. Harry always had the strangest urge to steal from the rich and give to the poor. Upon investigating his family vault he discovers his ancestor was Robin Hood. He takes it upon himself to continue his ancestors work and along the way fall for a young pureblood heiress.
2. The Stark family is cursed to have great misfortune if they travel south of Moat Caillin. Sometimes the curse works quickly let's say Rickard Stark, or more slowly like Ned. But they are safe north of it - no Stark dies from bandits, wildlings or assassinations. Let's say they have incredible luck like Bran not dying or being crippled by his fall. If they are aware of it or not, is up to you.
3. Starks are cursed with shapeshifting. But only after a series of events happen like a life threatening situation, fear,... The north knows this but the south doesn't. Maybe the north reveres the Starks because of it. Let's say that Cat doesn't believe it until Bran falls of the tower and turns into a direwolf. The bonds between the direwolves and Stark are deeper because of it.
4. It's a little cliche but Starks are werewolves. Not like loosing their mind on the full moon but more like can turn into them and have heightened instincts. They are more wild and sense people lying and such. Let's say that Sansa can smell that something isn't okay with Joffrey etc.
5. Starks are cursed with daughters of great beauty but bad luck. They have precautions because of it because of bad experience - Lyanna took of her veil and Robert and Rheagar instantly fell in love sorta thing. And one thing let to another and you have a war. Therefore Ned forbids Sansa from being seen unveiled or something like that.
If you like any idea, just take and write to your hearts delight.
1. Equalization: X-over Harry Potter and the Heroic Legend of Prince Arslan