Author has written 3 stories for Twilight.
I love Twilight!! I love writing stories and reading them. Then I love watching the movies (obviously not of my stories! I wish!). But I hope you like my stories (well at the moment story but I'll try and get my butt moving :D) please review and give me any tips because obiously I'm new to this whole shizz.
I am also really crazy... people say they're crazy but I'm really crazy. I'm the kinda person who can laugh for 20 minuets straight, I can walk into a door and do it again next day, I have really pettie hates - and they literally make me scream - yes, just certain songs, words, hand movements... I should probably go to a mental asylum but instead I'll attempt to channel my creativity to write excellent stories for you...
I love all things that sparkle (but not glitter(much) because it makes a real mess of your laptop) (Emmett Cullen being the best sparkly thing!)
This is a quiz i did, where you put your ipod/itunes/mp3 player on random then answer the questions according to what song it plays next.
1. How does the world see me? Should have said no - Taylor Swift... do they think... I shouldn't ahve even been born? sniff
2. Will I have a happy life? Endlesly - Muse... whoop, looks like I am the next Cullen!
3. What do people really think of me? A spoonful of sugar - Julie Andrews... I'm a bundle of fun and hyperness - so true! :P
4. Do people secretly lust after me? Boy does nothing - Alesha Dixon... well, then they certainly make no move...
5. How can I make others happy? She's not me - Madonna... by being me? Well, I guess that's true, just by laughing I can make my friend Lizzie laugh!
6. How can I make myself happy? Love - Lithuania (Erovison 2009)... by falling in love?
7. What should I do with my life? Clumsy - Fergie... be clumsy, well that's not too much of a problem...
8. Will I ever have children? 15 step - Radiohead... well this is the song at the beginning of the credits in Twilight, so I'm taking that as a no. I'll be a vampire instead.
9. What is some good advice for me? Whatever it takes - Leona Lewis... do whatever it takes!
10. What do I think my current theme song is? Golden touch - Radiohead... well that's me all right!
11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Boys - Ashely Simpson... no comment
12. What song will play at my funeral? Under the influence - James Morrison... so what, are they suggesting I die in an over dose?!
13. What type of men/women do you like? Rule the world - Take That... I like stars
14. What is my day going to be like? Up all night - Razorlight... well, it's the Salisbury end of festival fireworks tonight! whoop whoop!
15. Why am I here? Who'd Have Known - Lily Allen... to keep a secret?
16. What will people remember me for? How does it feel - Avril Lavagine... for feeling something wierd?
17. What song will I get stuck in my head tomorrow? Lay all your love on me - Mamma mia... that might well be true...
18. Are there people outside waiting to take me away? Call the police - James Morrison... ahhhhhh!
19. What will this year be all about? Candyman - Alexandra Burke... mmmm... sweeties...
18 - If you reached the top of Mount Everest, you would scream: The Outside - Taylor Swift... trye, Mnt Everest is pretty outside most of civilisation
19 - The next time you stand up in front of a group of people, you'll say: Dream catch me - Newton Faulkner... dreaming? But I tought I wasn't sleeping tonight...
20 - Your message to the world: I bruise Easily - Natasha Bedingfield... so yeah
21 - Your deepest secret: Addicted - Amy Winehouse... I say I say! Maybe I will die of that over dose yet!
22 - Your innermost desire: Is it cos I'm cool? - Emme Lanford... I wanna be cool?
23 - Your oldest memory makes you think: Filthy/gorgeous - Scissor Sisters - whoa!
24 - Somewhere in your wedding vows, you'll include: Without you - The Feeling... aww, ain't that sweet?
25 - When you wake up in the morning, you mutter: Wake up - Brittania High... that's appropriate
26 - Right now, your feelings are: You spin my head right round - Flo Rida... this is confusing...
27 - The day you fall in love will be the day that: It's gonna be a long night - Fame... It will be another long night
28 - You scream during sex: Selfish girl - Rihanna... no comment
29- You’d describe you best friend as: We can disco - The Feeling... oh yes! We can SO disco!
30- Your friends describe you as: Miss Kiss Kiss Bang - Germany (Eurovison 2009)... aren't I the nice one?
31- In an elevator you are most likely to: She will be loved - Maroon 5... I will be loved?
32- Your philophisy in life is: Erase/Replace - Foor Fighters... get rid of the old?
33 - Your farewell message to the readers of this: She's so lovely - Scouting for girls... we are all so lovely! :P
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you. BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you. BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince. BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda. BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month. BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain. BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move. BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink. BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Would try to put the fire out on your house BEST FRIENDS: Would be roasting marshmallows and flirting with the firemen
FRIENDS: will pick you up when your down BEST FRIENDS: will push you back down and laugh
FRIENDS: ask why you're crying BEST FRIENDS: already have the shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry
FRIENDS: will say you can do better BEST FRIENDS: will call him up and say "You have seven days to live"
FRIENDS: will help you with your drug problem BEST FRIENDS: are the ones who sold it to you
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa. BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail. BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN! we messed up!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry. BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number. BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back. BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you. BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door. BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone. BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough. BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would read ignore this. BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this shit!