Poll: Who is your favourite out of these choices from the twilight saga? Vote Now!
Author has written 12 stories for Twilight, Elfen Lied, and Supernatural.
I HAVE CHANGED MY PEN NAME. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR HOLLYCULLEN-HCULLEN THEN YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT PROFILE. IF NOT...THEN I CAN'T HELP YOU.
Hello everyone who has decided to come to my profile.
So here's a bit out me:
Age: Somewhere between 0 and 19. :)
Birthday: 5th February!!
1. I recently entered my oneshot "Together Forever" into LittleNessie12's Oneshot Contest, in the Romance Section. And I have...(Drumroll, please) WON!!
I am SUPER pleased!!
2. I now have my own contest running, so see below for results:
Sorry for the delay in results, but I have been busy on my other account. So, since I only really got tear-jerks I decided to just award that category. Really, all the pieces of writing I received for this category were well written and it is so hard to choose between them.
But I must say the two that really caused a tear to be in my eyes were:
Hear my Heart by moogledoodler
Farewell by BassoonistSpex
Please can you all check out both of these wonderful stories? They deserved to win.
To my other entries, thank you for taking the time to write and to wait for these results. Just because you didn't win this time, doesn't mean you shouldn't enter other contests! Keep writing!
Thank you, and goodbye!
The name Cullen (O’Cuilinn) is Irish in origin, from the word for ‘holly,’ a plant which our Druid ancestors considered a symbol of eternal life. (MY NAME! MY NAME! SQUEEEEEEEE!(sorry, fangirl moment over))
"Better to die on your feet than live on your knees."
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
"Heaven didn't want me and Hell thinks I'll take over."
"Never knock on Death's door, ring the doorbell and run away... he hates that."
"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it."
"I'd much rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."
"When life hands you lemons, throw them back and demand Edward Cullen!"
Homophobia: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals. This does NOT mean you are AFRAID of homosexuals, it simply means you discriminate them. There is a common misconception of the meaning of the word. Put this in your profile if you are against homophobia.
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "Too small" and "Off its orbit" for a couple scientists' likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this into your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO! LONG LIVE PLLUUUUUTTOOOOOOOOO!!
If you ever actually read these things, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever wondered who made up all the 'copy this into your profile' thingies then COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
QUOTES TO LIVE BY
- Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have an 's' in it?
- Have you ever noticed that if you rearranged the letters in 'mother in law', they come out to 'Woman Hitler'?
- "Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door,"- Unknown
- “A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.” – Unknown
- “Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.” – Unknown
- When I was younger, my parents encouraged me to walk and talk. Now, all they want me to do is sit down and shut up!
- Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that jerk upside the head
- "Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still really bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
- You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
- They say guns don't kill people, people kill people, but honestly I think guns have something to do with it because if someone just stood there and said "bang," I don't think many people would be dead...
- I'm the kind of person that walks into a door and apologizes.
- Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
- You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
- Did you just call me a btch? Because a btch is a dog. Dogs bark. Bark is on trees. Trees are a part of nature. And nature is beautiful. I know I'm beautiful! Thanks for the complement.
- Please Note: CHRISTMAS IS CANCELLED Apparently you told Santa that you have been good this year...he died laughing.
- There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird.
- 'It's always in the last place you look' Well DUH! Because you stop looking after you find it! HELLO!
- I'm not insensitive, I just don't care
- You don't have to be faster than the bear, you just have to be faster than the slowest guy running from the bear.
- Don't follow in my footsteps. I walk into walls.
- I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect!
- Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
- He who laughs last didn't get it.
- After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."
- Everyone has photographic memory; some just don't have the film.
- Two wrongs don't make a right but two rights make a U-turn.
- Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like solitary confinement.
- Why is it called 'after dark' when it really is 'after light'?
- There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?
- Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world.
- He who laughs last has not yet heard the bad news.
- I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet.
- You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.
- Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.
- I'm always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can't understand is, if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?
- The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with.
- We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture.
- If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?
- USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population.
- Maybe there is no actual place called hell. Maybe hell is just having to listen to our grandparents breathe through their noses when they're eating sandwiches.
Trying is the first step toward failure.
"Sometimes I wonder 'why is the Frisbee getting bigger?' then I get hit in the face."
"The dinosaurs extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide."
"Doctors say I have multiple personality disorder. We disagree with that."
“I am sick of people having a near death experiences and saying they saw the light. You know what the paramedics do when they first arrive? THEY SHINE A LIGHT IN YOUR EYE! That’s not GOD…it’s a MAGLIGHT!” ~Tony V.
Can't anybody who has a job go in the "employees only" doors at restaurants? Shouldn’t they be more specific and say "employees of this place only"?
Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
"Thou shall not whine."
"Work? Yea, I tryed that. Worst 7 minutes of my life."
"If two negitaves make a positive, then why don't two wrongs make a right?"
"There is only two things that you can be sure there will be in life. Death, and taxes."
"Shoot for the moon... Even if you miss, you'll land amoung the stars."
"Life is just one damned thing after the other."
"If we were meant to spring out of bed in the morning, we would all sleep in toasters."
Don't run in the school hall, gliding is more fun!
Ociffer, I swear to Drunk I'm not God!
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up,
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear,
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll
M: I know how to please a woman.
M: I want to give myself to you.
M: Your hair color is fabulous.
M: You look like a dream.
M: I can tell that you want me.
M: Hey, baby, what's your sign?
M: Your body is like a temple.
M: Is this seat empty?
M: What's it like being the most beautiful girl in the bar?
M: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
If you HATE High School Musical with a passion, and think those people have no real talent, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Hannah Montana is really and truly ridiculous and should just pull off that wig and give it up, copy this onto your profile
Name 12 Twilight characters in a random order.
2. Bella Swan
3. Emmett Cullen
4. Alice Cullen
5. Carlisle Cullen
7. Esme Cullen
9. Rosalie Hale
10. Charlie Swan
11. Seth Clearwater
12. Emily Young
1. Haveyou read a five/ten fic before?
Carlisle and Charlie? Nope. And that's just wrong.
2. Do you think three is hot? How hot?
Emmett? Yes, very.
3. What would happen if six got one pregnant?
Jasper got Edward pregnant? That's just wrong.
4. Do you recall any good fics about nine?
A good Rosalie fanfic? Yes I've read a few.
5. Would seven and two make a good couple?
Bella and Esme? Noooo, once again, wrong in sooo many ways.
6. Four/eight or four/nine?
Alice/Jacob or Alice/Rosalie. No. I think Emmett would be a bit miffed.
7. What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
Esme discovered Emmett and Jacob in a secret relationship? She would probably send them to therepy.
8. Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic.
Bella and Edward are enjoying time as a couple before Bella discovers hidden feelings for Edward's quiet brother Jasper. How will Edward take the news?
9. Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
No I don't think that there is an Alice/Charlie fluff story.
10. Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
Edward comforting Carlisle? Maybe...Role Reversal
11. What kind of plot would you use if four wanted to seduce one?
Probably Alice would want to seduce Edward do she could take money from him for shopping. :)
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven/nine slash?
13. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12 ), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).”
Edward and Esme are in a happy relationship until Rosalie runs off with Alice. Edward, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Seth and a brief unhappy affair with Emily, then follows the wise advice of Carlisle and finds true love with Emmett.
That is so wrong in so many ways.
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
Normal-Windows Media Player, Italics-My IPod
1. What would you say about your boyfriend?
Bring Me To Life-Evanescence/I Wanna Hold You-Mcfly (Both strangely fitting, both completely different.)
2.What is the first thing you say in the morning?
My Immortal-Evanescence/Until You-Shayne Ward (Until you what?)
3. Your teacher is...
I Caught Myself-Paramore/Never Think-Rob Pattinson (Both have absolutely nothing to do with my teachers)
4. What's written on your classroom's blackboard?
Breathless-Shane Ward/Under the Influence-James Morrison (Still weird)
5. How would you describe your next door neighbours?
Melt The Snow-Shane Ward/Two Worlds-Phil Collins
6. What would your Best Friend say about you?
Friends-Band of Skulls/The Last Goodbye-James Morrison (First one is great, the second one is sad)
7. How do you feel right now?
Possability-Lykke Li/Chasing Cars-Snow Patrol
8.What's on your bedside table right now?
Hearing Damage-Thom Yorke/No U Hang Up-Shayne Ward
9.What did you do when you woke up this morning?
Supermassive Black Hole-Muse/Just Be Good To Me-Shayne Ward
10. When you open your wardrobe you see...
Decode-Paramore/Once Upon A December-Sarah Morgann
11. What did you say after you last attended a concert?
Meet Me On The Equinox-Death Cab for Cutie/The Letter-James Morrison (Both sound like they're from spy movies.)
12. If you had to write a Fan Fic right now, what would it be called?
White Demon Love Song-The Killers/U Got Me So-Shayne Ward
13. A song you would sing at your school's talent show?
Full Moon-Black Ghosts/You'll Be In My Heart-Phil Collins
14. Your life's theme song?
Satalite Heart-Anya Marina/Stand By Your Side-Shayne Ward
15. How would you describe what you are doing this moment?
Eyes on Fire-Blue Foundation/Call The Police-James Morrison
16. If you had to go and jump of a building, what would your last words be?
Flightless Bird-Iron and Wine/Strangers Like Me-Phil Collins (The first one is very fitting as I'm a girl, girls are called birds and so I'm a flightless bird.)
17. Your motto is..
I Belong To You-Muse/Wonderful World-James Morrison
18. If you could buy anything in this world you'd buy...
Go All The Way-Perry Farroll/Breathless-Shayne Ward
19. What did you dream about last night?
New Moon-Alexandre Desplat/Fix You-Coldplay
20. Any last words?
Leave Out All The Rest-Linkin Park/If That's Ok With You-Shayne Ward (I'll die, if that's ok with you.)
|Community:||Twilight Oneshot Contest Entries|