Poll: Should I be a writer? Vote Now!
Author has written 14 stories for Charlie Bone, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Lord of the Rings, 39 Clues, Maximum Ride, Bones, Perfect Chemistry, and Lord of the Flies.
5 words that describe me
an older sister
a Mormon (LDS: a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.)
FAVE MOVIES: Spirited Away, Death Note 1 and 2, and Napoleon Dynamite
FAVE SHOWS: Pandora Hearts, Death Note, and Secret Garden
AGE: If I really wanted you to know I'd tell you.
WEIGHT: Like 121 or something close to that
FAVE FOOD: Asian food, pasta, hot chocolate, rice...
FAVE COLORS: Bright green
FAVE SONGS: Too many to name. I'm really into K-pop. I also like techno and the occasional metal.
FAVE BAND: 2NE1, BIGBANG, and the like
FAVE SUBJECT IN SCHOOL: depends on the teacher. Right now it's study hall.
THINGS I DON'T LIKE: Annoying songs, boring books, swearing, and when movies don't turn out like the books.
Here's some food for thought: We humans use only one third of our brain, so does that only make us half-human? PM me and tell me what you think!
the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars… - jack kerouac, “on the road”
IAN KABRA: 'Too Sexy' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQF8iVMsAcE Oh yeah, you know it...I'm to, to sexy. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful! And Shawn Michael's song, 'Sexy Boy'.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA_eeH_3Bjc&feature=fvst
AMY AND IAN: '7 Things' by Miley Cyrus. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr0Wv5DJhuk
FAX: 'One Love' by Jordan Pruitt. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LvhG0sKdA8
MAXIMUM RIDE: 'Superman' by Five for Fighting.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRz4FY0ZcwI
LUKE CASTELLAN: 'Defying Gravity' from the musical Wicked. Sung by Idina Mezel and Kristin Chenoweth. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlMBcTGJ4YM
PERCY AND ANNABETH: 'If I Never Knew You' deleted song from Pocahontas. Sung by Mel Gibson and Judy Kuhn. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrHjCCvGHXY
AMY CAHILL: 'Here I Am' from Camp Rock. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O82Nd8AsVxI
AMY AND DAN: 'Change' by Taylor Swift. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1jYllE0T-k
GROVER FOR PRESIDENT, 2012! Copy and paste this if you agree! Grover WILL be president someday! -Lol, Words by Rainy!
If you're a Demigod copy this into your profile and sign your name
xXthe shadow huntressxX
The New Ace of Spies
The Stupidest Things On Products
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (Too late!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (As night follows day . . .)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (One would hope.)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (As opposed to what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (I gotta admit, I'm curious.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (Talk about a news flash.)
On artificial bacon: "Real artificial bacon bits". (So we don't get fake fake bacon. Oh no we get real fake bacon.)
On a Myer hairdryer:"Do not use while sleeping."(Darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:"Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."(Wow. That's really helpful)
On a child's superman costume:"Wearing of this garment does not enableyou to fly". (Awh, that's the whole purpose of buying the costume!)
On a Swedish chainsaw:"Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals".(Was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
On a package of pasta after the cooking instructions:"Put on fork and eat."(No! Really? We're supposed to eat food?!)
On a bar of Palmolive soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (And that would be how??)
On some frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (But, it's just a suggestion).
You know you live in 2009 when...
1. You accidently put your password into your microwave
2. You haven’t played Solitare with real cards in years
3. The reason for not staying in touch with friends is because they don’t have a myspace, screen name, or Facebook
4. You’d rather look all over the house for the remote instead of using the buttons on the T.V
6. As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling
7. As you read this list and are thinking about sending it to all your friends
8. You were to busy to notice that ther was no number 5
9. You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5
10. Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly
Copy and paste this onto your profile if you fell for this and you know you did
If you still laugh re-reading Maximum Ride, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Olny srmat poelpe can raed this. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the fsrit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this psas it on!!
If you love Fanfiction.net, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing copy and paste this into your profile.
This is a really cool brainteaser.
When you rearrange the letters:
THE MORSE CODE :
ELECTION - RESULTS:
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
Things to do on an Elevator
1. CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral
5. MEOW occasionally.
6. STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7. SAY -DING at each floor.
8. SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9. MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16. ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21. SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22. CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it
23. AS you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
24. BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
25. MAKEcar race noises when someone gets on or off.
26. CONGRATULATE all for being in the same lift with you.
27. GRIMACE painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
28. WALK on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
29. WHILE the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
30. LET your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
31. ENTER into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
32. TAKE shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
33. ASK people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
34. ALSO in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
35. ASK, "Did you feel that?"
36. TELL people that you can see their aura.
37. WHEN the doors close, announce to the others, It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again.
38. ANNOUNCE in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
39. DRESS up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
15 Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Do not use an axe to kill a fly on your friends' head.
When you get caught looking at him just remember he was looking back.
Most stupid people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
Apparently 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family so it must be one of them. Either it's my mom or my dad. Or my older brother Collin. Or my other brother Ho-Chan-Chu. I think it's Collin.
Guns don't kill people. I do.
My imaginary friend doesn't like you either.
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
Please Note: CHRISTMAS IS CANCELED Apparently you told Santa that you have been good this year...he died laughing.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you.
If Tylenol, Duct Tape, & a Band Aid can't fix it, you have a serious problem.
Would you like a cookie? So would I.
If you have a really bad cough, take a large amount of laxatives. Then you’ll be afraid to cough.
A day without sunshine is like... night.
A rejected invention: Instant water! just add water!
I don't stab people with knifes, I stab them with straws
It's all fun and games until the other person loses their sanity.
When I say LOL I'm not laughing out loud. I just have nothing better to say.
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers.
"Wal-Mart, do they like, sell walls there?"
Why do we teach kids that violence is not the answer and then have them read about wars in school that solved problems?
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
Two things are infinite; the universe, and human stupidity... not so sure about the universe.
"He who thinks he is too small to make a difference has never spent the night with a mosquito."
How To Annoy People At An Amusement Park
~Dress up like one of the photographers and follow people around asking them repeatly if they would like their picture taken.
~Leave large gaps in between you and the people in front of you while waiting in line.
~Every time you pass a chain restraint not in use, clip it on and use it to hold back the people behind you in line.
~Ask the person running the roller coaster if someone has recently thrown up on it.
~Pretend to freak out on a ride so they stop it to let you off.
~Speak in Spanish, or pretend you're deaf and start making rapid hand movements.
~Start talking about shaving your excess body hair in line while everyone around you is silent.
~Find someone and tell them you're lost. Use your best acting skills.
~Go up to the boy band wanna-be group and pretend to be really excited and ask for their autographs, reassuring them that they're gonna make it big soon.
~Take an Alka-Seltzer tablet and begin to have spasmatic movements in your body while foaming at the mouth at the very top of the tallest ride.
~Begin to cry when they start the merry-go-round and have them stop it because you're too scared to go all the way.
~Start talking loudly about the last time you got stuck upside-down on this ride, scaring everyone in line around you.
~Ask someone that looks like they're in a hurry for directions.
~Complain about how dirty the seat is, and demand they clean it off.
~Walk up to anyone in the park, and say "Hi, my name is your name" and offer a handshake.
~Ask ANYONE for their autograph.
~Advertise for a theme park...one you're not at.
~Whisper right in someone's ear, "I know what you did last summer."
~Comment how good you look in every picture of you on a ride.
~Make fun of everyone else in every set of pictures taken during the rides.
~Go up to every character walking around and give them a big hug and call them your "hero."
~Ride every water ride and inform everybody with you that you can't swim and everyone's gonna drown.
Ways to Annoy people at the movie theater:
~Go, "Oooooh..." whenever anyone kisses.
~Clap when the good guy gets killed.
~During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
~Whenever the bad guy is doing something devious, say, "Watch out!"
~Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
~Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
~Yell out what is going to happen.
~Wear a cape and when its your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
~Say that they cannot sit next to you because you invisible friend already is.
~Use empty chairs next to you as catapults with candy. Aim at specific people behind you and see if you can hit anyone in the back row.
~Wear 3D glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
~Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
~Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
~Sit front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming.
~Every time a character's name is mentioned do the Richmeister. (for a guy named Nick say, the Nickmeister, the Nickenator, Nickarino...)
~Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
~Try to start a wave.
~Sit in the back and throw eggs at the projection window.
~Every time someone curses cover your ears and scream, "No profanity!"
~Sing with the theme music.
~Bring and use your own air freshener.
~At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
~Throw spit wads on the screen. Try throwing them on the upper part of the screen so they can't get scraped off.
~Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
~Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
~Use binoculars. Stare at the audience rather than the movie.
~Bring a Nintendo laser gun. Shoot at the screen.
~Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theater late.
~When someone kicks the back of your chair, scream, "Ahhh, whiplash!"
~Ask what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
~start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
~Quote all dialogue 4 seconds after it is said on the screen.
~Every time there is a gun shot scream, "Hit the floor!", jump on the floor, and cover your head.
~Wear one of those "cat in the hat" top hats.
~Play musical chairs, getting up frequently and moving right next to someone sitting by themself.
~Bring your own beanbag chair and sit in the aisle.
~Before the movie begins, tape fart cushions to various chairs in the theater room.
~Bring a portable air popper, pop your own popcorn.
~Bring a water gun and shoot it at anyone who begins talking then say very loudly, "SHH!"
~Before the commercials start and people are just coming in and shout so that people outside can hear, "I'M SO VERY SORRY! YOU'RE TOO LATE!"
~Tie a cardboard box around your waist and walk up and down the aisles shouting "Get your popcorn, peanuts!"
~Cough really loudly right at the most important part of the movie, so nobody can hear it, like when the killer's name is going to be said.
~Laugh hysterically during the sad parts in the movie, cry during the funny ones.
~Bring a pager or cellphone and set them off every 5 minutes, you can also set off a watch alarm if you have a loud one.
~Say "Shhhhh" every 5 minutes.
~Pass by a room that's showing a movie you've already seen, put your head into the room, and scream the end
Famous Last Words
Hey, watch this!
Poke it with a stick, see if it's dead.
What could possibly go wrong?
I'll hold it and you light the fuse.
I've got a great idea!
Where'd you put the bomb?
Hey, that looks like fun!
I wonder what this does...
Red or blue, red or blue...?
Why's it bubbling?
Guys, you gotta see this!
War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you
If all else fails, destroy all evidence that you tried.
I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door
The person who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on
Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt
Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me
"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
Normal people scare me...but not as much as I scare them
Sanity? I never had such a useless thing to begin with!
That which does not kill me had better run pretty dang fast.
Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
A wise man once said, "Ask a girl."
When in doubt, push random buttons!
You wanna know why God created man before woman? Every masterpiece needs a rough draft!
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, it's usually an oncoming express train.
Last night I was looking up at the stars when suddenly I wondered..."Dude, where the heck's my ceiling?"
There are three kinds of people. Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest who have to test the electric fence for themselves.
They say guns don't kill people; people do. Well, I think guns help. I mean, if you just stood there and yelled 'BANG!' I don't think you'd kill many people...
Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever you just keep on talking
He who laughs last thinks slowest
An idiot is a 44th floor window washer who steps back to admire his work
They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up
Having the love of your life say, "we can still be friends", is like having your dog die and your mom saying you can still keep it.
The dinosaurs extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
Its not until you're broken that you know what you're made of.
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver.
Life isn't passing me by, its trying to run me over.
When life give you lemons, make apple juice and let the world wonder how you did it.
Everyone has a wild side--me and my friends just prefer to make them public.
Normal is just a setting on washing machines.
Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies
Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
Hate is just a special kind of love we give to people who suck.
I used to have super powers, but then my therapist took them away.
They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it every time I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you're up to
Love your enemies. It gets them really confused.
Always take the time to smell the roses...and sooner or later you'll inhale a bee.
I believe no problem is so large or so difficult that it can't be blamed on someone else.
No one ever says "it's only a game" if their team is winning.
I never repeat myself, so pay close attention to me the first time, cause I never repeat myself.
When all else fails, use duct tape.
I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.
My Reality Check bounced.
On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
"If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?"
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there's footprints on the moon."
"There are 1000 ways I could kill you, and 941 of them hurt."
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
"I didn't lie! I just created fiction with my mouth! "
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."
"Never memorize something that you can look up."
J.K. Rowling proved that some young adult novels can be over 500 pages. Stephanie Meyers proved that some shouldn't be. (I don't have anything against Twilight, this just makes me laugh.)
A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes."
Having the love of your life say you can still be friends is like having your dog die and your mom saying you can still keep it.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
You're born an original, don't die a copy
Roses are red,
There is a woman at the beginning of all great things
The best things in life are unseen- that's why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry, and dream
There are all kinds of art. There's the art of drawing, the art of dancing, the art of science, and of course the refined art of being an idiot
Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.
If ignorance is bliss, then why aren't more people happy?
Sometimes I Wonder, "Why is that Frisbee getting bigger?" and then it hits me!
In a world full of cheerios, be a fruit loop.
I am temporarily distracted by a shiny object.
Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.
I'm an angel honest... the horns are just there to keep the halo straight
I dream of a better tomorrow, where Chickens can cross the road and not have their motives questioned.
Best friends, it’s who we are . . . instead of saying "excuse me" we push each other out of the way and say "move". We hug each other and laugh at any random moment. We argue about the stupidest things then we find out we were both wrong.
It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
A friend is like a flower,
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now, And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late, Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry I to cancel the date. I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech
"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."
If you get a kick out of explosions, copy and paste this to your profile. (FIRE CRACKERS!!)
If you will hopefully organize the copy and paste things soon, copy and paste this on your profile.
Something I found on LegoLassss's profile who found it on VampireWithGoldenEyes' profile:
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell.
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously.
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle)
YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal)
Blue Peacock (Somehow, I don't think this would work. Just a feeling.)
YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name)
Renee Mercer (Bleck! That's a terrible name! They're fin seperate, but together?! Ugh!)
YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name)
Lunmasmi (That actually sounds pretty cool!)
YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
Green Hot Chocolate/Rootbeer (See detective name for explanation)
YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of you dad's middle name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, last letter of your mom's middle name)
Anmmtsh (I can't even pronounce that.)
YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name)
Smith (I feel like I've just joined our Government's Division 6. You know from Men In Black? Don't ask why.)
YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets)
Black Penny (Wicked.)
Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso .
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives,They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner."Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...Copy and Paste this into your profile!!
A True Boyfriend:
When she walks away from you mad, Follow her
WE DON'T HAVE TOO MANY
> He painted a sign advertising the 4 pups and
> set about nailing it to a post on the edge
Number your 12 favorite book characters, in no particular
1. Ian Kabra
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
4. Do you recall any fics about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Dan and Annabeth? No way in Tartarus! She's done to earth while he's...not able to be summed up in a few words.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
Percy/Valkyrie or Percy/Nora. The former by far. Actually that's a really good story idea. That's it; I have dibs.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation?
8. Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic.
9. Is there such a thing as One/Eight fluff?
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to go out with One?
12. Do you read Three slash?
13. Do you write or draw Eleven?
14. Would you write Two/Four/Five?
15. What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
16. If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
17. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
18. What might be a good pick-up/ flirt line for Ten to use on Two?
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven
Do it one by one, don't look ahead!
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favourite colour out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which colour do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favourite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life
changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time
but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
9. If you choose...
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday