Poll: What should the next series used for the Undisclosed Operations series be? (some may require more time for me to familiarize myself with the series before writing) Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Naruto, Familiar of Zero, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Bleach, Persona Series, and Sekirei.
I used to go by the username Fenris187 but changed it because I felt it was really getting old.
I have decided to see if I can keep an update schedule and shall attempt to post one new chapter every Monday and Thursday (dependent on time zone and whether I have a chapter prepared for the day).
On Monday between 21:00 and 23:59 GMT I shall attempt to update one of the Undisclosed Operations fics.
On Thursday between 22:00 and 23:59 GMT I shall attempt to update a fic that is not a part of the Undisclosed Operations series
Next Undisclosed Operations Fic: On Hiatus
Next Unrelated Fic: On Hiatus
I have decided to go on hiatus for the time being courtesy of a new project I have decided to start working on.
I do not know when I will return though I may occasionally write a new chapter for a fic if I suffer writers block on my new project.
If you wish to know more about this project then you can learn more about it via my blog (link located below).
I also have another profile page that houses my discontinued fics:
I also have a blog located at this address which I think I'll update more frequently from now on.
And I have started a forum on here to help communicate with more people than before.
My Adult Fanfiction Account (Used Only For Fics That Contain Lemons)
A Word To All Hinata Fans Out There
Okay I want to make a certain opinion of mine clear here.
The number of Dark/Evil/Genius Naruto stories where Hinata ends up abandoning everything for him sicken me.
In my eyes the attributes that attracted Hinata to Naruto were his cheerful personality and underdog attitude, so when I read fics that still pair her with him despite both of these qualities being removed from his character, what I see is people making her out to be a pathetic fangirl that is so obsessed with a boy that she'd forsake her own reasons just to be with him.
So personally I actually see pairing her with Naruto regardless of the difference in character to be like the fics where people bash Sakura for 'obsessing' over Sasuke.
Do not get me wrong, I have read some good Naru/Hina fics (Team 8 by S'TarKan is one of the few fics that I've considered worthy of being in my fav's list) but the problem I have is how some people seem so obsessed with the pairing that they completely ignore the reasons why the pairing even exists in the first place.
Now my final words on this subject are this:
Hinata and Sakura are not that different in canon (well except for the fact that Sakura has had a lot more screen time) and yet there are so many people that hate Sakura yet hold Hinata on a pedestal when the two differences that separate their characters are the object of their affection and their confidence. All it would take to make Hinata a Sakura Clone is give her a bit of a backbone and shift her affection from Naruto to Sasuke, that is all it really takes to make them the same in all but looks.
And that is my little rant over.
The Void Of Zero
There are plenty of fics that have Louise summon a badass from another world to act as her familiar but what if she summoned a badass not from a different world but a different time?
How would Zero No Tsukaima change if Louise summoned Brimir himself from a point in time just before he was killed?
1) Brimir's presence MUST have a serious impact on the series, whether that impact comes from his vendetta against the Elves or the Church declaring war on him under the belief that he is a blasphemer attempting to cause an uprising is up to the author.
2) Derflinger MUST recognize Brimir if they meet.
3) Brimir was the man that created the very system of magic the mages in the series use so he should have a level of understanding of the technicalities that no one else in the series does.
4) He must immediately recognize exactly what Louise is doing wrong and correct her, giving her earlier understanding of her true power.
5) You may choose whatever pairing you want but I would prefer if it is a slow build up if you choose to include one.
The Broken Root:
What if Naruto found a young girl lying in an alley covered in wounds one night? What if this person was in fact an orphan kidnapped by Danzo for his ROOT program and had managed to escape? What if her mind was broken by the old ninja and rebuilt itself around a moment of kindness? What if this broken root ended up making Naruto her entire world and didn't want anyone else to enter it?
1) Sarutobi must deal with Danzo after being shown the young girl.
2) The young girl should NOT possess a real name and should instead be given a name based on either a weapon or a number.
3) The girl's overly attached and uncompromising attitude towards Naruto must frustrate him at some point.
4) (optional rule) Please keep character bashing to a minimum.
The Other Child
What if Naruto was born a year earlier than in canon and Tobi never discovered it until after Naruto was born? What if Kushina also gave birth at the time of canon and the events played out like they did in canon with her and Minato both dying and the Kyuubi getting sealed into the child? What if Naruto was raised and hailed as the son of the Yondaime while his sibling was shunned as the village Jinchuriki? What if Sarutobi, Jiraiya and the elders never let the knowledge of the younger siblings status as the Yondaime's child become public? What if Naruto found out and wasn't happy?
1) Naruto should be a prodigy like his father and be raised by a combination of Kakashi and Jiraiya.
2) Despite his status within the village Naruto should not be a jerk, though he should possess a bit of arrogance.
3) Naruto should be told to leave his sibling alone like most other children, however the reason for him being told should be the fear that he discovers the truth.
4) Naruto should NOT be paired with Hinata, without the hole underdog aspect of him she should never grow to admire him and therefore never develop feelings for him (that is if she see's him full stop).
5) While I hate to say it... this story will require that at least Sarutobi, Jiraiya and the elders are bashed, however please try to make them believable for the highly experienced shinobi they are and not complete idiots that believe political pull can protect them from everything.
What if during the sealing of the shinigami something went very wrong? what if the shinigami found itself imprisoned within Naruto and unable to perform its duties? What if it decided that it would have to make Naruto its harbinger?
1) with the shinigami sealed, no one can die, resulting in the Yondaime and Kushina surviving the night, though with serious injuries.
2) with the end of death, the civilians must celebrate while the shinobi end up having to perform more extreme actions to fulfill their missions resulting in an inhumane military that literally butchers their enemies in an attempt to permanently incapacitate them.
3) Naruto must be mortal since death is practically touching him, however he is also the only person capable of killing.
4) Upon discovering Naruto's ability to kill, every ninja village must attempt to obtain him for their own purposes.
5) While the shinigami must fail to make Naruto release it, it must convince him to kill everyone that should die.
6) If you choose to add a pairing please do not make it a yaoi.
7) (optional) if you choose to give Naruto a weapon then please make it something linked to at least one manifestation of death in mythology or popular culture (eg. a scythe).
The Natural Archer
What if Naruto accidentally discovered natural chakra at a young age? what if instead of drawing it into himself to create senjutsu chakra, he learned how to manipulate it while in the air to create weapons that cannot be seen by anyone that isn't a sage? what if he grew tired of the shinobi villages constant squabbles and decided to create his own group with the singular goal of destroying the shinobi way of life?
1) Naruto's skills should be based off of Bleach's Quincies but instead of Reishi, he uses natural chakra.
2) Naruto should create a glove to collect natural chakra and convert it into malleable chakra for his underlings that cannot freely manipulate natural chakra, this converted chakra should be visible to regular people.
3) Naruto's personality should be based loosely on Juha Bach with the emphasis on creating peace even if it means starting a war to do so.
4) Please do not pair him with Hinata.
5) Please keep character bashing to a minimum.
Positive Feedback Zero
What if Naruto was experimented on by Danzo? What if he was injected with genetic material from Senju Hashirama and Uchiha Madara, however instead of simply gaining their bloodlines he ended up partially merging with Kyuubi, giving him an immense and powerful chakra while also integrating and enhancing the DNA he received? What will he do with a perfect body, high speed regeneration and the power to copy and improve any technique he sees?
1) Naruto should be based around Adam Arclight from Needless.
2) Naruto should be godlike and possess a keen intellect due to being capable of spending all his time working on that instead of training his body and learning jutsu.
3) Naruto should be sinful, though he doesn't have to be dark or evil, just lustful, gluttonous, prideful, lazy, greedy and easily angered (jealousy shouldn't be something he feels courtesy of his ability to get what he wants without much effort).
4) The pairing should be a harem, however it should be one created under the influence of lust and manipulation instead of 'love'.
The Invincible Uzumaki
The idea is quite simple, what if Naruto had the DC villain Doomsday's ability? What if he could regenerate from a death like state simply by absorbing sunlight and couldn't be killed the same way twice? How would the Shinobi world react to a person capable of rising from the dead on a regular basis and gain immunity to a type of attack after being killed by it?
1) Naruto has to try avoiding dying out of fear of the pain, however given some of the enemies he has to face it should be easier said than done.
2) Naruto should only possess Doomsday's regeneration ability to begin with, though you can have him learn Tsunade's super strength technique if you want to make him truly overpowered.
3) Naruto MUST be affected by his deaths, the more deaths he suffers, the more his sanity should fracture.
4) The Pairing can be anything you want though I would prefer if you avoided YAOI.
The Tsundere Kitsune
This is simply an idea that popped into my head, has there ever been a Naru/femkyuubi pairing that revolves around Kyuubi being a Tsundere? To put i simply the challenge is that upon Naruto and Kyuubi's first meeting during the month of training for the chunin exams, Kyuubi acts in a manner that Naruto deems 'weird', complete with stuttering and excuses... lots of excuses.
1) Naruto should have no trouble controlling Kyuubi's chakra
2) Naruto should be at least slightly disturbed by Kyuubi's way of acting.
3) Naruto should only figure out what's going on during the time skip courtesy of reading Jiraiya's books and discovering a Tsundere type character in it.
4) After discovering the reality of Kyuubi's feelings towards him, he should mercilessly tease it.
5) When finally getting to the whole releasing the seal part, Naruto should be capable of embarrassing Kyuubi enough to make it hide from his parents.
The Ardent And Zero's Familiars?
What if during the summoning ritual at the beginning of Zero No Tsukaima, Kirche didn't summon a salamander and instead ended up with a hot headed man name Adell while Louise summoned a blonde woman even more arrogant and spoiled than her named Rozalin?
And yes, I do mean Adell and Rozalin from the Disgaea series, so how would Halkeginia deal with a pair of Tsundere's each with the strength to destroy the world and the object of their 'affection' right there with them?
1) Adell and Rozalin should both pretty much be maxed out stat wise, meaning the only thing capable of even scratching either of them is each other.
2) The duo should spend nearly all of their time arguing about the most trivial of matters.
3) Kirche should attempt to seduce Adell... of course this is Adell we're talking about so he should be completely uninterested/oblivious.
4) Louise and Rozalin should be rather... explosive around each other since they are both selfish, arrogant, stubborn and volatile.
5) It MUST be a humor fic, not necessarily a parody however since the two are from a Nippon Ichi game, stuff such as breaking the fourth wall and referencing other media is not discouraged.
6) Louise and Kirche should end up accidentally bonding over the fact their familiars are uncooperative and eventually end up in a situation where they grudgingly acknowledge the other as a friend.
7) When you have Adell and Rozalin reveal their strength, the mages should be shocked to the core at their destructive capacity.
8) The last is that the only pairing that matters is Adell and Rozalin (since the fic should be set after Disgaea 2) however their relationship should be hampered by denial on both sides.
The Power Of The Fork!
I want to see a Haiyore! Nyaruko-san! fic on here with a single plot difference, Mahiro realizes just how dangerous he is with the piece of cutlery known as the table fork. To put it simply I want to see a fic where he doesn't rely solely on Nyaruko, Kuuko, Haster and his Mother to fight the battles that he gets involved in and instead uses his fork to deadly effect.
1) Mahiro must use the fork FAR more often than in canon and the others must possess an even greater fear of it than in canon.
2) I would appreciate it if you tried to stick as close to the canon story line as possible and kept his general attitude towards the other characters.
The Undisclosed Operations Series
This is something I was planning on doing for awhile. The series will start with Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai as a base, however the crossovers that happen outside of that fic are purely for the fun of putting that version of Naruto in another universe.
The manner in which Naruto is transported to another world doesn't really matter.
Here are the standard points that you should be made clear of before reading anything after Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai and these are:
1) Naruto is not a good guy, he is an assassin that has been conditioned to throw his morals away whenever on a mission, however that doesn't change the fact that he will have Utilitarian motives most of the time.
2) Naruto is not a fighter, he can hold his own against most opponents however he is the sort to avoid combat at all costs, preferring to assassinate his enemies without them even knowing he's there.
3) He possesses no Kekkei genkai outside of his longevity and slow regeneration.
4) He is not far off being an alcoholic, chain smoking womanizer in his civilian persona.
5) Naruto has received training in T&I from Anko and Ibiki, so he can be rather cruel and inhumane when dealing with his targets (if he needs to extract information from them at least).
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Some interesting stuff|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|