Author has written 5 stories for Total Drama series, Powerpuff Girls, and Green Hornet.
OK SO I HAVE DECIDED TO START ALL OVER WITH THIS PROFILE AS A WAY TO SAY I AM TRYING TO BE A BETTER WRITER. I WILL TRY TO WRITE FANTASTIC MR. FOX (movieverse)
Anyway I got this idea from Citizenship to keep track of my FMF fanfiction.
The Doll Era: Will have evil dolls, puppets, or even mannequins
The Paranormal Era: Deals With Vampires, Ghosts, and Werewolves
The Psychological Era: Deals with the horrors of a twisted mind
The Legend Era: Deals with the horrors of urban legends i.e The Headless Horseman
Note that this is all horror I am trying to write good Horror
Things I do not do to the Fantastic Mr. Fox characters
1. I do NOT refer to Agnes, Kristofferson, and Ash as Christine, Raoul, and Erik/Phantom respectively
2. I do NOT lock Agnes and Ash in the same room and start singing Kiss the Girl
3. Kristofferson is NOT The Karate Kid and his father is NOT Mr. Miyagi
4. I do NOT start singing S&M by Rihanna or scream BONDANGE when I see Kristofferson locked in the crate
5. Mr. Fox's first name is not Foxy or Danny (Gotta watch Ocean's Eleven :D)
6. I am not allowed to ask Ash how Samara Morgan has been
7. Ash and Agnes are NOT dating and NO amount of playing Past the Point of No Return will change this
8. on the same vein NO amount of playing I'm a Loser will break up Agnes and Kristofferson
9. When Mr. Fox asks Ash what he's wearing, the answer is not I'm on the right track baby, I was born this way
10. Mrs. Fox is NOT to be called Former Town Tart
11. I do NOT have healing powers and stabbing Ash and then singing the Healing Incantation from Tangled will not bring him back (Unless I need him)
Favorite Books: Artemis Fowl, Scott Pilgrim, Jhonen Vasquez, Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, Haunted 2005
Favorite Movies: Fantastic Mr. Fox, Hop, Gulliver's Travels 2010, Tangled, Short Circuit, Child's Play series, Kick-Ass, 9, The Shining, Scott Pilgrim vs the World, REPO! The Genetic Opera, AKIRA, Double Dragon(...what?)
I am crushing on Jason Shwartzman, if you have a crush on a celebrity copy and paste this to your profile.
I'M ON THE RIGHT TRACK BABY, I WAS BORN THIS WAY!!!!!