Author has written 6 stories for Vampirates series, Inkheart, Merlin, and Doctor Who.
Who is your favourite Doctor? They're all very lovely but I think David Tennant is my favourite.
What is your favourite episode? The Girl Who Waited, even though it made me cry. Also Smith and Jones was great!
Who is your favourite companion? Martha, because she didn't get enough credit.
Who/what is your favourite villain/monster? The Empty Child haunts my nightmares
Who do you ship? 9/Rose, 10/Martha, 11/Amy Amy/Rory Jack/Ianto
Chris or David? David
Rose or Martha? Martha
Rose or Donna? Don't torture me in this way!
Donna or Martha? MarDonnaMarDonMartha
Daleks or Cybermen? Cybermen
River or Reinette? I prefer River, she's just a teensy bit less conceited ;)
Who's the hottest Who celebrity? The moxx of balhoon omg who are you kidding obviously DUH
Who is your favourite Doctor from the Classic series? Peter Davison
your favourite companion from the Classic series? Romana
Which Classic series character would you love to guest-star in the current series? that Jamie boy... I liked him.
Who would you like to be the next Doctor? Colin Morgan omg that would be too adorable YES
If you think Writer's Block is evil, put this in your profile.
You build worlds of sand and stone, I build worlds of words alone...
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
been annoying, restricting, but now with a sense of (The Vampire Diaries)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Going on a walk yaay
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Skin coloured leggings and a cricket jumper from new look
10. Did you dream last night?
Yeah but I can't remember it
11. When did you last laugh?
I never laugh
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Too many posters and photos of my life. A TMB poster, a mcfly poster, a the wanted poster, a twenty twenty poster, photos of me and my friend in denmark, me and a friend at a concert we went to, my group and me trying to do gymnastics at our camp on d of e, backstage at a show i did last year... too many.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this survey?
it's a good alternative to maths revision.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Shrek the third, it was good
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
drugs. HAHA no i joke, probably a house
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I sing and act and I love theatre and shakespeare, and being in shakespeare
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would make everyone believe they are beautiful
19. George Bush:
loooks like a monkeyyyy, and he smells like one tooo
20. Would you ever consider living abroad?
YES. hellahh yes.