Author has written 4 stories for Twilight.
Location: South Dakota
Theme Song: Magic by B.o.B
Blurb About Me: I'm a 15 year old girl who's a sohpomor this year. I live in a itty-bitty town in the middle of nowhere and dream of heading off to Boston as soon as I graduate to be a lawyer. I have the tendency of over-thinking and being very random. The youngest of three and naturally a daddy's girl. I play volleyball and run track, hate Science and Math. I'm oddly independent, only accepting a few friends. (Hi Snicklefritzz and LadyHero!) Drama is my archnemisis and I cannot deal with it at all. I'm incredibly clumsy and I absolutely hate the winter -- irony, my birthday's in December. Jodi Picoult is my favorite author with her interesting and captivating tales. I'm up to answering any cooky questions so feel free to ask. Don't be shy! I get bored easily! :)
You know you're a nerd when...
1. You use correct grammar when texting.
2. You hate watching television because it takes up your "reading time."
3. Your friends ask you definition of words.
4. Your vocabulary is more advanced than your friends.
5. You have a "book list" other than a "Christmas List."
6. You hate it when people use the wrong "there", "their" or "they're."
7. You prefer the book over the movie.
8. You asks questions about everything so you can learn at anytime of the day.
9. You have more than one favorite author.
10. You talk about book characters as if they were actual people.
Copy and paste this to your profile and add things in the process! :)
My current projects are--
My finished projects are--
All of my stories will be on hold indefinitely.
Prom dresses for Perfectly Imperfect--
Your intake? :)