Poll: What anime should I write a story for next? Vote Now!
Author has written 57 stories for Prince of Tennis, Naruto, Death Note, Total Drama series, Justice League, Big Time Rush, Wizards of Waverly Place, Batman, Charles Dickens, Pair of Kings, Young Justice, Merlin, Fairy Tail, and Legends of Tomorrow.
I am so excited! I love writing fan-fictions!
My favorite animes are:
1. Prince of Tennis!!
3. Fruits Basket!!
4. Skip Beat!!
5. Special A!!
6. Ouran High School Host Club!!
7. Gundam 00 (see below for my rant on the show)
and many, many more!!
Mostly i write Prince of Tennis stories since i am totally obsessed with it!(I'm so excited for New Prince of Tennis!) Lol, I was reading the new New Prince of Tennis chapters when they came out in March, I think, and when i got to the last page, I was just like Then my sister laughed at my comment and my parents ignored me completely... ahh, life.
Due to the lack of girls in the show, I have added a lot of new characters which will be included in my stories! I will put up a description of each.
1. Kikumaru Rika-- Rika is Eiji's twin sister. She has red hair and midnight blue eyes like Eiji. Her hair goes slightly below her shoulders and curves at the tip. She attends Seigaku and is the vice-captain of the girls' tennis team. Personality wise she is a lot like Eiji but a lot calmer and more mature. She is also a lot smarter than Eiji. Rika and Eiji fight a lot but they really care for each other (although they don't show it.) Fuji and Rika are close friends and that evolves into something more. Her hobbies are tennis, volleyball, and blackmail. She also enjoys going into nature with Fuji and taking pictures.
2. Echizen Rin -- Rin is Ryoma's older sister. She is a third year and RikkaiDai and is one of the best players on the Rikkai girls team. Rin has golden, cat-like eyes like Ryoma and long black hair that reaches her mid-thigh. (The reason she has grown it that long is because she is too lazy to get it cut. Plus, she hates haircuts because she hates change.) Rin is normally hyper, michievious (she enjoys pranking with Niou), smart, playful, and caring. She takes care of her friends like they are family. She and her siblings are very close and she loves annoying and bothering Ryoga. In some stories, she and Eiji were childhood friends. She loves tennis, singing, drawing, and painting.
3. Suzuki Namiko -- Namiko is Yuuta's best friend (they have known each other for a long time). She is a second year at St. Rudolph and she is on the girls tennis team. Yuuta's nickname for her is Nami while Namiko has fun making up new nicknames to bother Yuuta. She has dark green eyes and waist length green hair. Her cousin goes to Hyotei. She loves to tease Yuuta, and she is peppy, kind, social, and sporty. She loves making new friends and has a couple of friends that go to Rikkaidai. Her hobbies are tennis and anything that has to do with plants.
Stories I am working on:
CSI Japan: The Prince of Tennis cast go CSI! Every 'episode' will be in several parts.
Wedding Drama:What happens when Eiji wants to get married? Why are there so many obstacles? And why is Echizen trying to set Eiji on fire?? EijixOC
Rant on Gundam 00: Stupid Lockon! Why! Why? Why?! That idiot walked into his own grave! He couldn't have just left it! Why didn't he listen to Tiria and stay in the stupid ship! But no, that idiot had to go get revenge! And the stupid creator of the show! I swear he was planning to kill Lockon from the first episodes! My proof? They showed his twin brother in one of the beginning episodes. But, hey, at least they didn't kill Allelujah. If they did then I personally would have killed the creator.
But all in all, I still love the show!!
NEWS: I am currently rather obsessed with Naruto so there is a big chance that i will update The Rules soon.
But other than that, look forward to these new stories:
1. Senior Year: Based mostly around the third years of Rikkaidai and there last year of high school before moving on to college.
2. Time Traveler in an Egyptian World: Joseph, formerly known as José, has the ability to travel through time. The only problem is that he needs to be back by each morning to not miss his morning lessons with the future pharoah and priests.