Author has written 12 stories for Fire Emblem, Saint Tail, Ouran High School Host Club, X-overs, Legend of Zelda, Prince of Tennis, S.A, and Anime X-overs.
Hey guys it's Azali here!! I'm an anime nerd and a gamer, pretty dangerous combonation going on there. Don't ask me to list off what my favorite anime is because that's just too hard a question. There's so much out there that I haven't seen.
Hmmm it looked like my profile needed sprucing up since it has almost been a year since I did so. XD Sadly I have only put a couple stories on here, my main two have yet to be completed at the moment and it doesn't really feel like I have the motivation to work on that anytime soon. I write on a bunch of different things since the anime/video game range is quite large. There are a lot of what if this person liked that person? And so forth. You know what I mean.
Most of the time I'm being lazy right here on the computer watching youtube videos, playing on neopets or chatting with my friends over email and such. Feel free to send me a line sometime if you have any suggestions or such on one of my stories. My email isand if you can't find me there for some odd strange reason, I'm almost always logged onto youtube, which has the same username, AzaliFinrandi.
My stories so far:
1. The Sun Rises. Status-Incomplete. This is from an anime called S.A. which I highly recommend to the anime lovers out there. Seriously, even my guy friend liked this show and it's got some pretty mellow moments. It's just a great combonation of comedy and action and insanity. I basically started this on a whim because I'm so sick of not seeing any Megumi/Ryuu fics that list them as a couple.
2. Osakan White Day. Status-Complete. It was a Valentine's Day present for my friend Rani because she's about the only one that can keep me motivated enough to finish a story in a relative timeframe. XD I didn't post it until recently because I never planned to put it on this site, but she told me to go ahead and try it. This is one of a couple PoT stories I've done but the first concerning the school Shitenhouji. I really like them and I think they should have gotten more credit than they did. Shiraishi is just so awesome and wonderful so...that's some of the reasoning behind it.
3. Tezuka's Wonder. Status-Incomplete. I didn't expect to get as many reviews as I did when I first posted this story. It really surprised me and made me happy. This is a storyline I had planned out at the beginning of my sophomore year in high school (I'm 20 years old almost if that gives you any hint as to how far along this has come as far as plot) I just decided to post the story one day and it went from there. How the stoic Tezuka-buchou was not always as cold as he looked.
4. Lacuna. Status-Incomplete. This is from a video game called Fire Emblem. The first one released here in America. It's a really great game series and I recommend it to anyone that loves Final Fantasy and such. Great characters and an easy to follow storyline. This particular one regards two of the three main lords of this game. Eliwood and Lyndis. Just another example of me believing that friends can become more than what people percieve them to be. Most people are more Eliwood/Ninian and let me tell you...I can't stand the girl. At all.
5. The Book of Mudora:Hidden Chapters. Status-Complete. Once again I wasn't really thinking anyone would read this at all so when I got a review I did a double take. XD But I really appreciate it. This kind of takes the Triforce/Goddess theory and messes it up to fit my needs. Lol. It's a referrance to The Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past. The Book of Mudora allowed you to translate the Hylian text but one day I wondered, who would this Mudora be? And that's where it went from.
6. Fuji's Got An Issue. Status-Complete. Once again it's a PoT story but I really like that show. Lol. My friend Kai (go check out her ff.net profile by looking up Different Child) started a roleplay where June (from my Tezuka's Wonder story) ended up with Fuji instead of Tezuka. And then my other friend Rani wanted something on Fuji/June so I came up with this. I thought against posting this since people might have been against the switching of male interests but...it's June. She gets away with so much. Lol.
7. Tomoko's Song. Status-Complete. If you've read Osakan White Day and then read this...it really looks like the main character used is the same girl. Since they're both named Tomoko just with different last names. But they're different, I just really suck when it comes to coming up with new names. XD This is originally from an anime called Saint Tail, which is really good and cute. However I kind of took the cute innocence out of it and made Asuka Jr. somewhat of a player. XD Despite that it's not as bad as it sounds. Just another What If story.
8. While the Dog's Away the Hitachiin's Will Play. Status-Complete. Now this was the very first story I posted on this site I believe and oh boy I was not expecting it to be as popular as it was. Granted it was just perverted fantasies and a girl struggling with infidelity but it was fun to write and I lol'ed when I got so many reviews for it. Anyone who's seen Ouran High School Host Club knows how those devious twins can be. It was also my first fic with a lemon involved. Haa haa. That's kind of funny now that I think about it.
9. How it all Began. Status-Incomplete. I may even take this story down because with how everything keeps changing with all the people I've created in my anime universe, half of what I had planned is obsolete...
I have quite a few other stories that I have thought up and would like to get on but I hate to leave stories and never finish them so by sheer stubborness I try to keep the To Work On bin to three stories or so at a time. If I could actually write short oneshots then I would have more up here but i'm bad at that. XD
Unsafe External Link