Author has written 9 stories for Sailor Moon, Howl's Moving Castle, Gravitation, and Ouran High School Host Club.
Yes it’s me again, I really must apologise to anyone waiting for another chapter of ‘A First Meeting’ it’s kinda on hold at the moment until I’ve regained my inspiration… maybe I need a boyfriend… In any case I really really REALLY AM sorry to anyone who wants to read it and I ask to please wait for it I will do my best.
I have currently, around 23 ideas floating around my head for fanfics and am seriously in need of a holiday where there is only me a computer and my ideas. Anyway I want to say thanks to anyone who has stuck by reading my stuff, this year was tough with HSC and all!
Well a little bit about the updated me huh?
1. Currently 17 (Jan 2011)
2. I am still totally obsessed with Manga / Anime
3. I am a weird short girl who enjoys writing, reading and swimming (along with other activities such as living my life >.
And again favourite pairings (with a few extra this time…)
1. Serena and Darien: They're the ultimate 'forever together lovers' that any girl would be jealous of. Currently in the middle of writing 8 stories about them
2. Draco and Hermione: I know heaps of people hate it, and I want to clarify I only like it if Draco has turned good or at least treats Hermione with respect, none of this jerk and the beauty crap.
3. Peter Pan and Wendy: currently waiting for the awesomest story I’ve found, really good and also in the middle of writing my own.
4. Robin Hood and Maid Marian: SO cute but I haven't even looked them up yet!
5. Howl and Sophie: So adorably cute, but I am yet to find the perfect story of these two, so if anyone has any please pass them on to me!
6. Teresa and Jay: So cute but again I haven't found any REALLY good ones so if anyone knows any please tell!!
7. Ruby Gloom and Skullboy: the Sweetest cutest couple ever!! The sweet thing is that they so like each other but are just too damn shy to admit anything! Nyaw!!
8. Aerrow and Piper: Yeah, I’m really a mix between girly romance lover and ACTION girl. Although when picking between the two I’ll always and forever pick action over romance any day, unless I have written the romance it’s bound to be too sappy for my taste. Aerrow and Piper have the right amount of action but need to bump up the romance…
9. Thumbelina and Cornelius: They are just cute!
10. Anastasia and Dimitri: Love it! Girl power and she’s right, men are such babies. I like the way that they can come clean with each other and just accept all their flaws. So sweet.
11. Odette and Derek: Another childhood favourite. “Because I love her, I need her like I need to breathe.” I think that says it all, as well as “Far longer than forever.” Who could ever ask for more?
12. Leif and Jasmine: OK you’d probably only ever know this couple if you read Deltora Quest. I heard there was an anime movie made of this but have not as of yet seen it. They are so sweet how they would do anything for each other and value honesty in their relationship.
13. Natsu and Lucy: Out of all the parings I love Lucy with, Natsu is probs my fav, I mean he was the first you know??
14. Gray and Lucy: I think that he could really open up to her, he seems so cold otherwise…
15. Loki and Lucy: I know heaps of people hate the whole Spirit and Master thing but I think that Loki could seriously fall for her; the only thing that would bug me is that he is immortal and she isn’t L
16. Ichigo and Asanuma: From Tokyo Mew Mew which is basically a cheap wanna be copy of Sailor Moon but is cute none the less! I think that these two are adorable but then again it’s like a Lucy… she could be with Kisshu too!
17. Yuri and Wolfram: I’m not really into yaoi but I think that these two are absolutely adorable!!
18. Haruhi and Tamaki: ABSOLUTE CUTENESS!! How oblivious a pair can you get?!!!?? The tension that arises when these two are present is lethal!!
19. Haruhi and Hikaru: Not as adorable but still in its own way. The idea that Haruhi opened him up and MAY have a relationship with him is adorable!!
Well this is me Jan 2011!