Author has written 7 stories for Twilight, and Pokémon.
pEaCe, LoVe aNd AlL tHat s--!
An eccentric, anti -social 14 year old teenage girl who spends the majority of her time in her room, writing drawing or sleeping. She is no good at introductions, so intends to make this short.
Indeed, you have for some unknown reason stumbled upon my humble abode.
Welcome to my world..You are totally at my mercy ~insert evil laugh here~ >:D
Welp, I'm Emma, and I live in a place that isn't even worth mentioning, as it is written above, so why should I waste valuble word space?
I love to write. I haven't been doing it for that long, but in the period of time I have been I have grown to love it. I read a LOT, and if forced to choose my favourite book it would have to be 1984 by Geogre Orwell. The most disturbing, mesmerizing but genuis work of fiction I have ever read.
I do like to draw sometimes, however I'm not very good and therefore tend to stick to writing. When inspiration for a random story fails to strike, I normally turn to a paper and pencil to quench my thirst for creativity. I enjoy it, but I much prefer to write.
A few uninteresting facts
- I am quite a big Pokémon fan, I have played the games for a few years now. However, the anime doesn't appeal to me. If you ask me, too many inventive and alive characters are wasted on a little kids show with a less than mediocre plot. In fact, most of the best characters hardly ever show up. (Shinji/Paul and Jun/Barry for example, those two are very interesting in different ways, but are hardly ever sighted) Plus, Silver was only in it for a mere second. That should be illegal, I wanted to see him kick Ashes ass. Period.
- I like anime and manga, but is not obsessed with it. Some of my favourites include ; Wolf's Rain, Kekkashi, Death Note, GDW/GNG and a little Naruto never did anyone any harm now and again
- I'm a total sucker for romace novels/fanfictions with happy endings, however on the whole I prefer really emotional, angsty ones that can melt my heart of stone and reduce me to tears. xp
- I prefer the company of a word processer, or simply a pen and paper, to huge crowds of boisterous, noisy people, commonly referred to as my 'peers'...ahem
- I love rock, emo, metal and punk music. My ultimate favourite artist is Breaking Benjamin...go listen to them now :3
- I don't watch a lot of movies, but the few that are special are: P.S I Love You, The Life Before Her Eyes, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away and The Lion King 1 xp
- TV really isn't my thing. However, I do enjoy; Avatar: The Last Airbender, Yu-Gi-OH GX (I have no idea how duelling works, but I love all the characters) Family Guy and South Park
- I'm not going to be writing anymore fanfiction for Twilight. I've gone off it, big time. However, I will keep my previous works up here.
Well, as the obnoxious little pig once said
'That's all folks!'
now go read my stories :D
P.S. If you think copying/pasting things on your profile in a feeble attempt to be 'funny' is gay, copy paste this on your profile :3
|Community:||The Original SoulSilver Commitee|