Author has written 11 stories for Sailor Moon, Charlie's Angels: The Movie, Harry Potter, Pretty Guardian Sailormoon/美少女戦士 セーラームーン, Digimon, Pokémon, and Misc. Movies.
Konnichiwa, minna-san! (Giggle) OK, so I don't understand very much Japanese. For all those who don't understand, that means "Hello, everyone!" I'm currently working on several fanfictions, including the ones I've already started posting. Unfortunately, my computer's on the fritz at the moment, and isn't starting up properly. I'm going to get a new one and I'm hoping to save the partial chapters on the old computer, but until I know for certain if I can get them back or not, I won't be posting any new chapters stories fics that are already up. Sorry! In the meantime, I'm working on some fanfiction on my iPod, but any new fics I write won't get posted until I finish writing them, as I have a tendency to start a fic based on a show or series I like and then lose interest in that show/series, and then the fic goes for ages without anything new. Perfect example of that is Digimoon. Rest assured, I'm not abandoning that fic, or any of the others. I'll get new chapters to you as soon as I can, but I can't say for certain when that'll be.
I'm also working together with my two best friends to write fanfiction. We've got our first fic up now, so here's the link to our profile if you're interested:
I've got Fan Pages set up on Facebook for all of my stories, so you can go here if you want to become a fan:
The Stars Shine Brightly for Sailors Sun and Orion: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Stars-Shine-Brightly-For-Sailors-Sun-and-Orion/135712186168
Sun and Orion 2: Return of the Sun: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sun-and-Orion-2-Return-of-the-Sun-a-Sailor-Moon-fanfic-on-Fanfictionnet/229540737084804
RealLife Sailor Moon: http://www.facebook.com/pages/RLSM-A-Sailor-Moon-Fanfic/252908970470
The Mystery of The GS Ball: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mystery-of-The-GS-Ball-a-Sailor-Moon-Crossover-fanfiction/196722485422
Movie Mayhem: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Movie-Mayhem-a-Sailor-Moon-Crossover-Fanfiction/142254182462406
Locked In: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Locked-In-a-Sailor-Moon-fanfiction/194533807224269
Guardian Angel: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Guardian-Angel-A-Charlies-Angels-The-Movie-fanfiction/238304516182438
Sirius' Master Plan: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sirius-Master-Plan-a-Harry-Potter-fanfiction/208979272484954
Butterbeer and Fireflies: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Butterbeer-and-Fireflies-a-Harry-Potter-Fanfic/299668503415617
I will be posting on the fan page whenever I post a new chapter, so you can all keep up to date when I put up a new chapter, or just show my fics some love :) I have also created a Facebook page about myself! This will be updated whenever I post a new story or chapter, so it will be the ultimate in useful pages if you like all of my writing.
Oh, and please review! I kinda need motivation to finish a story once I've started, and your reviews would be the perfect motivator. So please tell me what you think! I don't mind if you think my story sucks, just say it in the nicest way you can possibly come up with, and I'll take that on board and work hard at making it better!
I also wouldn't mind hearing what you would like in the next chapter. Who knows, I might think your idea is absolutely fantastic, and then you'll get a lovely surprise when you read the chapter!
Just so you all know, I decided to put my Golden Rules of Fanfiction up here for you to read. I very rarely read fanfictions that break these rules, and I do my best to follow these rules as much as I can.
SPARROWFLYAWAY'S GOLDEN RULES OF FANFICTION:
1. If it's an AU fic, say so, or make it blatantly obvious in the summary. Especially if you're writing an Alternate Universe fic with non-canon pairings. I know I don't appreciate a fic that looks normal and then suddenly -WHAM- Harry Potter ends up with Su Li or some other ambiguous character. I'd prefer to know that sort of thing is coming, thanks very much. Characters who don't have a canon pairing can have a pairing created for them. whose canon pairings don't come in for ages (for example, Remus Lupin from the Harry Potter series) can have partners made for them under special circumstances (in this case, the fanfic would be set during the Marauder's era and would simply be showing Remus some love as well as Lily and James).
2. No same-sex slash, espescially with characters who are clearly not supposed to be gay/lesbian. You can write those sort of fics if you like, but I don't particularly like reading them, and I certainly won't be writing them. I have nothing against gays and lesbians, but I usually cringe at the idea of changing character's sexual orientation.(if it's a canon homosexual relationship, then sure, keep it that way. But again, if you change the pairing, you state that it's AU in the summary.) Slash pairings in general should be stated in the summary.
3. No changing character's moral fibres(again, unless it's AU, in which case, say so).
4. Avoid killing characters as much as possible, and absolutely no killing of main characters(unless there is a way of bringing them back to life, then it's OK, but they should be brought back ASAP).
5. Unless your fic is an AU, stick to the basic plotline of the original as much as possible(otherwise it becomes an AU, in which case, SAY SO.) Crossovers are an exception to this: then you can do whatever the heck you like within the bounds of the other Golden Rules.
I'm a big Sailor Moon fan, and every reasonable quiz I've taken says I'm Sailor Venus. Seriously! The similarities between me and Minako are simply uncanny! I even look like her! Anyway, I hope you like my fanfictions!
Wishing that you're all lucky in love!