Poll: What would you think of a submarine that's made out of piano keys? Vote Now!
Author has written 19 stories for Death Note, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Sweeney Todd.
5/13/11- My finals... are about to eat me alive. But it's okay, because summer is soon, and I've actually been writing! -invisible applauding audience-
Things You Should Know About Me:
- AcerbusEquinomin56 is... just beyond mere words. They're like a big blanket that talks to you and simultaneously comforts you and makes you laugh. And that's only the tip of the iceberg...
- I LOVE Emilie Autumn's music. (Even if it is a bit screamy sometimes)
- The cake isn't a TOTAL lie.
- I'm a poet.
- I'm a singer.
- I'm a girl.
- I like every kind of music except country, new rap, disco, and what I don't like.
- I think everyone has potential to be the greatest villain ever. (Practice the evil laugh!)
- I'm hyper at night.
- I'm vegetarian.
- My skin is my canvas/notebook/sketchpad.
- My eyes change color. (Blue or Green)
- I love yaoi.
- I love shonen-ai even more~!
- Bookstores and libraries are win.
- Minor characters are my heroes.
- I like Bleach, Death Note, Ouran, Azumanga Daioh, FMA, APH, Otomen, Tactics, Kuroshitsuji, D. Gray Man, PSG, and a few others...
- In non-manga/anime, I like Supernatural, South Park, Red Dwarf, Pushing Daisies, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, and Wonderfalls.
- I love Japanese candy.
- The smell of stale pocky, manga, hot dogs, and a freshly rained morning will forever mean happiness to me.
- I have loved.
- I have lost.
- I have changed.
- I will change.
- I halfway smile and cover my face when I laugh.
- I can't ever throw away a poem. Especially if it's not mine, and even if it sucks.
- I prefer fire over ice, but others say I'm cold.
- I'm not an emo, I'm a loner with friends.
- I'm a Chibi Seme. Or a Romantic Seme, it varies...
- I'm only mature during school hours.
- I support gay rights/marriages, rare pairings, and brotherly love-type yaoi.
- I win arguments. Usually.
- I have made all of my enemies by either sticking up for my beliefs (gay marriage, animal rights, Twilight-hate, Anti-Idiot Brigade, ect.) or defending my friends.
- I've never regretted it when I fight an enemy. Even if I lose.
- I read Axis Powers Hetalia, and I now start cracking up in history class (Teacher: Germany invaded Poland. Me: -suppresses cackling-)
- I'm sometimes a bit yandere.
- Then again, sometimes I'm tsundere.
- I am... the SLASHER! (I slash your bishies, fear me...)
- I work at a library during the summer. (I'm... just too young for them to pay me...)
- I have a cat that channels Arthur Kirkland, and a dog that channels Feliciano Vargas. (But they're both female...)
- Ouran High School Host Club dub bloopers always cheer me up, no matter how unhappy I am. ("Alright, demon bird...")
- I found a blue pen with ink that smells like feta cheese and I've been drawing badass Quincy Crosses with it all day long.
- Red Dwarf gives me inner peace.
- My hero is the Britannia Angel. Also Gilbert.
- Prussia and I have the same birthday! Maybe this makes me just a little awesome! (Though it's not the same year, I'm sure.)
- I'm a bit of a shut-in. (I only leave for school or a nighttime library run for manga...)
- I am addicted to: subordinates, geeks, psychopaths, and glasses. (Glasses doesn't automatically mean megane, you know.)
- Tom Waits should be worshipped like the god he is.
- L33tStr33t Boyz: A real otaku band from America. Actually recorded professionally. Love them. Love them now!
- I'm Greek/Scottish... but mostly Greek.
- I also have a touch of German and Native American...
- My greatest goal is to get a reader from Sealand! (Or Latvia, because I'm waiting for readers from all three Baltic states, and there've already been some from Estonia and Lithuania)
- I'm out of things to say.
1. Estonia (APH)
2. Kanda (D. Gray Man)
3. Count Krory (D. Gray Man)
4. L (DN)
5. Latvia (APH)
6. America (APH)
7. Sweden (APH)
8. Amerimochi! (APH)
9. Lithuania (APH)
10. Tamaki (OHSHC)
11. Finland (APH)
12. Russia (APH)
13. Austria (APH)
Latvia (5) and Kanda (2) are dating. Your thoughts?
I... I like that... -nosebleeding quietly in the corner-
Sweden (7) has suddenly become very protective of Austria (13). Your thoughts/ explanation?
I... I also like that. But... bad Sweden! Don't cheat!
Estonia (1) text message breakups L (4). What happens now?
Hundreds of L's fans console him and try to be closer to him... Estonia realizes the shame of what he's done, as L is being smothered by overloving fans.
Oops... Estonia (1) meant to send that message to America (6). How much trouble is he in now?
EESTI. Why would you do that? -shakes head sadly-
Tamaki (10) goes on a vacation with Lithuania (9). What goes wrong and whose fault is it?
Lithuania ends up carrying all 7 of Tamaki's suitcases, 4 of which are gifts he has bought for his friends. Lithuania is too nice...
Finland (11) and Krory (3) go to a concert. What concert is it?
Ah... Ah... -panicking- Laurie Anderson!
Amerimochi (8) bites Russia (12), what is his reaction?
Russia: Aha, what a cute little guy~! ^J^
Austria (13) is listening to his favorite song, what is it?
I should name something classical... but I couldn't choose...
Russia (12) goes on a game show, how does he do?
By means of unintentional intimidation and an absurdly detailed knowledge of history, he wins everything.
Finland (11) gets stung by a bee. What’s his first reaction?
Ow! -shoos bee off-
What did Tamaki (10) do to get sent to jail?
Supposed theft of cute bunnies.
Lithuania (9) discovers yaoi. Addict or disgusted? In between? Other?
Lithy: o///_///o Um... well, um...
Amerimochi (8) has to fix the AC, does he succeed?
No. No chance.
Sweden (7) sleeps for 3 days straight. Does anybody notice?
Yes, Finland and Sealand notice... but they figure there's probably a good reason he's sleeping so long. So they let him sleep... he's fairly confused when he does wake up.
America (6) goes to a rockin’ bar. What happens?
It becomes the most patriotic bar in all the states. The beer is extra-nice, the girls are extra-pretty, and the music is extra-loud.
Latvia (5) has a horrible/awesome secret. Will he tell anybody?
Knowing his inability to read the atmosphere, I doubt it will be a secret for too long... He might tell Sealand first, though.
L (4) get addicted to NPR!! How do you save him?!
Krory (3) has to do housework. How/ how well does it get done?
Well enough. Clumsily... but he tries. (mental image of Krory in an apron... ^///^)
Kanda (2) starts watching British Comedies. Is that good or bad?
Good! He might start to grow a sense of humor! (Don't hurt me!)
Estonia (1) loses something important to him, what is it? (It does have to be a material thing, it can be something like losing their sanity)
His laptop, his internet, his glasses, someone he cares about...
They all go to the zoo! What happens? Why is Finland (11) terrified of meerkats now?
Amerimochi has to be saved... multiple times. About half of them are bored as hell... the other half is very, very, very excited. Way too excited for most of them being men who are hundreds of years old.
They all live in a REALLY BIG HOUSE. There is a garden out front. Who takes care of the garden Russia (12) or L (4)?
Russia, no doubt about it. There is no food, only sunflowers. Or, there were, but the vodka is slowly killing them...
There are garden gnomes. Does Krory (3) like them?
He doesn't dislike them. He thinks they're kinda cute... except for... that one. That one really scares him.
Who does more laundry, Latvia (5) or Lithuania (9)?
Lithuania probably does the laundry because he knows:
1. No one else is willing to.
2. If they are willing, it won't end well.
and 3. It needs to get done and he doesn't mind that much so he might as well just do it.
How long does it take for all of them to agree on pizza toppings? Does L (4) want pineapple?
There are no soba pizzas. This is a problem. A problem that will take several hours to solve. ... When does L not want pineapple?
How clean is the house? Is this thanks to America (6)?
Tidy, but it still looks like a baker's dozen of people live there (example: Tamaki's hair products next to Russia's vodka, Austria's sheet music, L's sweets, and Kanda's chopsticks... it looks a little like a compulsive hoarder was given a house and an unlimited budget.)
Who has the best room? Are the others jealous? Tamaki (10) is jealous, why?
Tamaki's, if we're going by price.
Eh... not really.
He's jealous of himself?! (I swear, I didn't plan this...)
How many Spongebob DVDs are in the house? Why does Krory (3) have the most?
Because he likes to watch the cheerful little stories... sometimes he cries. Everyone finds this... very odd, and disconcerting.
Kanda (2) won’t stop singing The Campfire Song Song. Who’s the first to find a way to shut him up?
Amerimochi. No one wants to talk about it.
How do all 13 divide between Coke and Pepsi?
Coke: Estonia, Krory, L, Latvia, America, Sweden, Amerimochi, Lithuania, Tamaki, Russia, Austria.
Pepsi: Kanda, Finland. (Pepsi bromance + Forever alone)
Let’s play some Mario Cart. Do you want some juicy fruit? (Let’s pretend it’s me asking, and they don’t know me. Also, I just ask them on the street. 'Cause that's what I do instead of updating.)
...No, thank you. -smile-
Kanda: ...No. -poker face-
...No. -still poker face-
Krory: W... what is that?
O-okay... -takes candy-
Thank you. -takes, pockets-
Th-thank you... -pockets-
America: Okay, lt's go!
Thank ya! -takes-
Sweden: 'f th't's wh't ya w'nt to do...
...Th'nk ya... -pockets- (thoughts: M'ybe Finn'd l'ke th's...)
Lithuania: Ah, okay. -smile-
Oh, thank you. -smile, pockets-
Tamaki: A commoner's game! Of course!
Ah, thank you! -pockets-
Finland: Okay, sounds fun!
Thank you! (thoughts: Maybe Su-san will like this...)
Russia: Ah... what is that?
Ah, thank you. -pockets- (thoughts: I don't know what to do with this...)
What happens when the Superbowl is on?
America organizes a huge party, and most everyone ends up attending just to be nice.
They decide to paint the WHOLE HOUSE, one color indoors and one outdoors. Which colors do they choose? Does Estonia (1) like it?
Indoors: Green so light it's practically white
Outdoors: Beige with stucco and wood
He thinks it's awfully plain.
They all wake up to find yaoi and shonen-ai pictures plastered over all the walls. Who do they blame, and what is their reaction when they learn it was actually (8)?
I! FOUND! A! CARROT! What say you, (7)?!
Starfish loves you, (13)! Is this true?
(7) loudly serenades (12). What is ’s (12’s) reaction?
Who has had the most nyoro~n moments, (9) or (6)?
This is a drinking game! Who's drunker, you or (11)?
╔╦╦╦╗ Post this
I'm on FANFICTION.NET, so I must have a STEREOTYPE LIST.
Ouran High School Host Club
- HikaruxKaoru (Though the roles are interchangeable, in my opinion.)
- MorixHunny (I... stick to shonen-ai for this... sometimes...)
- TamakixKyoya (It IS cannon!)
- NekozawaxTamaki (The classic opposites pairing... Yay for Kitteh-Boi!)
- NekozawaxTamakixKyoya (Tama-chan's the only uke there...)
- LxMatsuda (Death Note OTP)
- LightxMatsuda (I don't slash Lightbulb much, buuut...)
- LightxMikami (C'MON! You'd have to be blind not to see this is cannon!)
- LightxMatsudaxMikami (Matsuda and Mikami = Light's Bitches)
- MatsudaxIde (This is pretty much the only one with Matsuda as seme...)
- MogixMatsuda (Just because I said so.)
- MatsudaxMikami (These roles are interchangeable too...)
- MatsudaxTHE WORLD! (He's such a whore... O///.///O)
- MattxMello (My first pairing... Ah, memories...)
- MattxMelloxNear (NOPEDONOPEDONOPEDO...)
- BBxL (Psychopath lurve~!)
- BBxA (LOVE TO A!!)
- WatarixRoger (Nothing smutty, but... -headdesk repeatedly- GROSS!)
- LxLight (Yes, it's common. Yes, it's cliched. But it's a classic, and I like it a little.)
- TASK FORCE ORGY (YES.)
- GevannixNear (It's not pervy! It's cute!)
- SamxDean (Even though they aren't twins...)
- DeanxCas (God wants you to make out with the sexy angel boy, Dean...)
- KennyxButters (South Park OTP!)
- CartmanxButters (It's sadistic most of the time... but the OOC fluff is sweet! It'll give you a cavity!)
- CartmanxKyle (Yeah, the sadistic kind... I'm just as ashamed as you...)
- EdxAl (Interchangeable and incestuous... shut up.)
- HavocxFuery (I just love these guys... Fuery's so molestable!)
- HughesxRoy (I don't know why, but I just see the chemistry.)
- ChadxUryu (HOSHI-! This is my Bleach OTP, I will love it forever.)
- ChadxIchigo (Wellll... my OTP isn't that plentiful, so this one's good too...)
- IchigoxUryu (There's a song. An Ichiishi duet. "Aesthetics and Identity" is it's hallowed name.)
- GrimmjowxUlquiorra (Another love-hate relationship. Ah, how very odd of me...)
- Shunsui/Ukitake (Aww... they're friends and lovers...)
Axis Powers Hetalia (under construction! sorry!)
- America/Canada (If you can't tell, I like gay incest.)
- America/England (It's cannon, admit it.)
- America/Japan (I find this one just... really cute...)
- America/Lithuania (The H/C potential is strong here...)
(Okay, I'm going alphabetically! I'll add more soon!)
Emerson: Lawrence Schatz wasn’t murdered. He was accidentally, involuntarily manslaughtered!
(This guy seriously says the most awesome things.)
Pop Quiz Time!
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, Etc., on Shuffle.
1. What would you say about your boyfriend?
2. What is the first thing you say in the morning?
3. Your teacher is...
4. What's written on your classroom's blackboard?
5. How would you describe your next door neighbors?
6. What would your Best Friend say about you?
7. How do you feel right now?
8. What's on your bedside table right now?
9. What did you do when you woke up this morning?
Lovely Rita by The Beatles (I... I'm a virgin.)
10. When you open your wardrobe you see...
Finale from Little Shop of Horrors (I see a world taken over by plant-monsters? Geez, I need to clean my closet out more often...)
11. What did you say after you last attended a concert?
Only Time by Enya (I sadly, cannot remember the last concert I went to. I love music, but none of the artists I like ever come here... probably because a good amount of them are dead or very old.)
12. If you had to write a Fanfic right now, what would it be called?
Pirelli's Magical Elixer from Sweeney Todd (No. Just... no. Well, maybe...)
13. A song you would sing at your school's talent show?
To Go Beyond by Enya (No way am I even close to an Enya-level song. Plus, there's like, no words in this one.)
14. Your life's theme song?
I Took Your Name by R.E.M. (Not my life's theme, but pretty damn good...)
15. How would you describe what you are doing this moment?
Hands Against The Wall from Pushing Daisies (Surprisingly accurate.)
16. If you had to go and jump of a building, what would your last words be?
a forrest by The Cure (Sure, why not. Almost anything from this song would make good last words.)
17. Your motto is...
16 Shells From A Thirty-Ought-Six by Tom Waits (I love this song...)
18. If you could buy anything in this world you'd buy...
Down Under by Men At Work (I'd buy land? Seems like a good idea...)
19. What will you dream about tonight?
Technologic by Daft Punk (That would a dream worthy of near Prussian-level awesome.)
20. Any last words?
Hey, Hey What Can I Do by Led Zeppelin (No, I've never cheated on anyone!)
"Kyoya is cool, calm, calculating, collected, and lots of other words that start with the letter c." ~Me
"I... I LIKED SYMMETRY BEFORE IT WAS COOL!" ~Me
A Conversation Between Me And A Friend:
Friend: Here, listen to this song. -hands me her iPod-
Me: -listening- Wow... It's really pretty. What language is this in?
Person (Non-Hetalia): If you have so much to say about politics, then what do you think we should do?!
Me: Well... If we merged Britain and Italy, we could call it Britaly! :D
Person: -awkward silence- =_=
Me: -_- ...That was... a joke... =_=u
"I'm one of the people that will believe that Germany is Holy Roman Empire, even if Lord Himaruya says otherwise." ~Me
"I'M NOT A WATER BOTTLE MOLESTER!!!" ~My Friend, after I accused her of molesting her water bottle (let's call her Shira-chan, which is sort of her real name...)
"Well! We have a fuck-load of brownies!" ~A Guy In Anime Club (We did have a lot of brownies that day...)
"The Hetalia dub is, in my opinion, so terrible-awful-nasty-bad that you just have to laugh at it." ~Me
"Feel the wrath of my divine undergarments!" ~France (AcerbusEquinomin56, actually)
If you are a Prussia/Austria fan, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Unsafe External Link