Author has written 43 stories for Harry Potter, and Supernatural.
I'm a Black/Filipino woman who dances Hawaiian, Tahitian, & Filipino, loves to listen to Japanese rock, and was studying Chinese.
Favorite Ships: From Harry Potter --> Draco/Harry (MY OTP); From Gravitation --> Yuki/Shuichi (love this anime); From Smallville --> Clark/Oliver (thanks to svgurl410); From FAKE --> Dee/Ryo; From Star Trek 2009 --> Spock/Kirk (yep...after Into Darkness, it happened); From Supernatural --> Sam/Dean (so wrong yet it feels right)
I am an absolute HUGE fan of Drarry. It's my favorite pairing; just ask me how many stories I've read and you'll understand. (Yes, I actually have a list) I really wish there was an anime version of Harry Potter and turned into a yaoi. LOL!
I used to write fanfics a few years ago of Draco/OC, so I might post those as well though I never finished writing them. I'll have to see about those. They're not very good; might rewrite them into Drarry.
I have to mention my best friend, Kaiulani. She is my inspiration behind my stories. It's funny because she doesn't like Drarry though she will help me write it. LOL! I like to call her the Drarry-lover-in-training fan! UPDATE 10/20/09: She has now finished "Bitten!" on HPFandom and she likes it, though she won't admit to liking Drarry. She's a closet case fan! :)
I also publish on HPFandom under the same name.
F.F.F.F.World had asked me last month to translate a few of my stories in French: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8849458/1/Triple-escale-dans-leur-vie
1. Completed Eyes For You: Takes place a year before Ginny Doesn't Know and is about how Draco and Harry got together.
2. Completed Naughty Boy: You finally get to see what bet they made.
3. Completed Ginny Doesn't Know: Okay...so I might have been a little (okay very) mean to Ginny in this one, but if you've seen the movie, you'd understand why.
4. Completed Slave For You: I hope this is as good as the original.
5. Completed Keep Holding My Hand: Whew! It's finally done. Hope it's good.
6. Three Words: Outline WIP
7. Make Me Feel (You’re the only one for me): Not written yet
8. You are my Destiny: Not written yet
9. My Girl: Outline WIP
1. There You'll Be: My first attempt to writing a creature story. WIP
2. Completed Living In A Lie: My first One-Act play I wrote for Playwriting class; obviously I used different names.
Random things I thought or did at the time that I thought "What would Harry and Draco do”:
1. Completed Onions: I was chopping onions for dinner one night.
2. Completed Meeting the Boyfriend: Thinking about all the times my sisters brought a boyfriend home.
3. Completed Shot: Had to get a flu shot.
4. Completed Nail Polish: Painting my nails.
5. Completed Family Guy: Watched an episode of Family Guy.
6. Completed Date Night: Came from a oneshot that I needed to finish.
7. Completed Black Friday: Shopped during Black Friday.
8. Completed Seriously: Inspired by Grey's Anatomy.
9. Completed Glow in the Dark: Again inspired by Grey's Anatomy.
10. Completed A Conversation in Bed: I was lying in bed trying to fall asleep and the scenario came to me.
11. Completed Why Working Late is Bad: Again inspired by Grey's Anatomy.
12. Completed See You Later: I read a few funeral fics and prompted me to write my own.
13. Completed What Was Lost: Another Grey's Anatomy inspired fic.
14. Completed The Box: CSI Miami inspired fic; can't remember what episode it was.
15. Completed After the Valentine Luncheon: Grey's Anatomy inspired.
16. Completed Cashews: Dane Cook inspired.
17. Completed Fortune Cookie Pt.1: Inspired by the fortune cookie mentioned.
18. Completed Fortune Cookie Pt. 2: Had another great fortune cookie.
19. Completed Celebrate: For Halloween
20. Completed Determined: Don't know where it came from. I wrote it a long time ago.
21. Completed On All Fours: Merry Christmas!
22. Completed Noises: Another Grey’s Anatomy inspired story.
23. Completed Roach: My suitemates had a similar problem.
24. Completed Eye Shadow: Sequel to Nail Polish
25. Completed Meeting the Boyfriend Part Two: Sequel to MtB Part One; I also found a joke application.
26. Completed Risky Business Syndrome aka Dancing in Underwear: I saw a pair of Superman briefs at Wal-Mart. lol
27. Completed Magic Malfoy: Of course inspired by Magic Mike (_)
28. Completed Condoms: Inspired by a Wal-Mart adventure about 2 years ago.
1. Completed Rocky Horror at Hogwarts: The story that spawned Date Night. I love Rocky Horror Picture Show.
2. Completed You Didn't Say Anything: You have no idea how happy I was when I heard that dialogue. The best innuendo ever!
3. Completed For Your Entertainment: For Kaiulani, the recently college graduate who doesn't like Drarry.
4. Completed For Your Fortune Cookie: Sequel to Fortune Cookie Pt. 1 & 2 and For You Entertainment
5. Completed Sleepy Man: We did a production of The Robber Bridegroom. Great musical!
6. Completed Gone Tomorrow: Inspired by Grey’s Anatomy; the quote is from the voiceover on the episode when George and Izzie die.
UPDATE (7/2013): Well, I got into Spirk a.k.a Spock/Kirk slash ever since I saw Star Trek: Into Darkness back in May. Let's just say, it might be awhile until I get back into Drarry. I honestly can't remember the last time I read a Drarry fic. I'm such a bad Drarry fan. lol
UPDATE (5/2014): So I'm back. I wrote a story, but for another fandom - Supernatural. I got back into the show after realizing I was missing some great TV. I have not forgotten my OTP and I'm still working on stories. Luckily tomorrow is Memorial Day and I have the day off. Spending the time watching the last 8 episodes of Supernatural, but I will work on stories during the same time.