Author has written 8 stories for Twilight.
The names Ella or El:)
I'm 17 :)
I'm in love with music and I express that love through piano and singing.
I love to write anything that comes to me (stories, lyrics, poems).
I like to draw when I have the time and am in mood for it.
I want to help people for a living but I would also love to help animals on the side and some how fit music and writing in that mix.
I looove to read. It's my life. My favorite type of story is when the guy and girl hate eachother to death in the beginning but in the end realize that they were being stupid and they really love each other...yup if anyone knows of a really good story like that tell me cause I've only found one:)
Hmm...I have a big family.
My basic dream is...well it's to meet Jacob Black and slap the crap out of him for choosing Bella over Leah! Ugh, I hate that! He got the worst of the worst. Seriously! Bella gets Edward and Jacob gets Bella's kid! And Leah gets no one cause her ex dumped her for her best friend right after she turned into a dog and her father died. God, I wish I could give her a hug...she probably wouldn't like that though. :p
Heres a little bit about me...
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? On my right arm. I was getting pizza out of the oven and burned my arm on the medal rack. It was gross:p
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? My drawings, posters, pictures of friends and family, calandar for 2012, bible verses that inspire me, medals and race numbers (I use to run in small marathons), and a dreamcatcher:)
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? All of that and more (kick and kill anyone who trys to take my blankets)
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Every type depending on the meaning or the song itself...more so worship music or piano.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? I think around one in the morning?
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? Chocolate, the ability to freeze time so I can do whatever I want and not feel like I'm wasting time, Jacob Black.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? The person someone (friends, family) is before they turn into someone you don't even know.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? Piano, animals, laptop (when it works), car, and (only at times) my cell phone.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? Five foot-something.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Very.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Yes! I hate not having the ability to see whats going on around me. Freaks me out! I have to sleep with some sort of light:p
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? My best friend...who isn't really my best friend any more.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Hmm...depends. I'm very picky so anything that smells...natural like brown sugar, or something fruity.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE GENDER? Brown hair and Green/Blue/Brown :)
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Not really sure. I guess it depends on the guy and the relationship. I think it'd be awesome and really nice on a beach...or maybe if he's musical he could write a song:D
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Neither...they both make me insane and give me a tummy ache!
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Black olives:)
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Chocolate ice cream:) yum!
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? No! Never will!
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED? Hmm, I think a hand-made card:)
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Yeahh...hehe:)
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Don't have one:p I wear what I like.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yeuup, about eight and over:p
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? Four dogs, three cats, a snake, and a bunch of really awesome fish!
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? You can't control your feelings. If it happens it happens as sad as it may be.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? I think it depends on the person your telling and how much you know the person to know the best way to express youself. Best advice is to be yourself and tell the truth.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: Seven.
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My mom.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Fake people.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Nope! But I would love too!
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? I'm a hopeless romantic, love chocolate, love animals, and am very sensitive.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Nope!
37. FIRST JOB? Vet office:p
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yes, last time was in freshman year on my uncle.
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT? Reading a book and trying to fall asleep.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Wisdom teeth.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? Voice, hair, and sometimes my body (rare!)
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Yeuup, worst four years of my life.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? I'm good with what I've got. Thoough if it were unrealistic it'd probably have something to do with Jacob Black:p Sad.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Not sure, I'll get there when I get there.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? When I see them and where I live it's kind of rare.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Pure...something. It helps keep color in your hair and smells really good.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Eh, not really.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I don't have one:)
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Staying up really late, chewing my lip, pretending my teeth are drums (if that makes sense), drumming my fingers...theres more I just can't think of any:p
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? I don't have one.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably...maybe.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? No.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Scream, shout, punch, or kick anything I can get my hands on...or running (the smart thing to do).
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Youth group/ church.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Barbie:p I would sit for hours acting out scenes with my little sister. I don't know how I did it.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? 62.
62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Oh yeah.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Yeah, it's bad. I try not to as much unless the person really knows me.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Sense of humour, a passion for something, respect, a brain, love (thats a big one), someone who knows the true me and loves me the way I am (flaws and all), drive, is protective but not over protective, someones whos understanding and actually cares.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? El, Elly
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? I love many! I can't even choose.
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Grey's Anatomy, Private Practise, Switched at Birth, Felicity.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? Can't say:p
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate or Mint Chocolate Chip
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Before I got really sick...so I'd say two weeks ago.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? Nope.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? 75.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Sure, go for it:p
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Piano
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Water
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME GENDER? Hair and eyes.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Strong Enough by Mathew West
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Nessie, Bella, ... and Miley Cyrus
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? December
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? The water one (can't think of the name)
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Brownish red.
86. EYE COLOR? Brown
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTURANT? Subway.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Yeup, love the veggie one:)
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Penelopie (if thats how you spell it)
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas Eve
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Piano, slowly learning guitar
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? ...
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Both!
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Chocolate(dairy-free)Ice cream
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? Chevey Evalvo (I don't think I spelled that right)
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? I'm reading multiple
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Messed up:P
PS: I totally stole these questions off of someone elses profile:p
It's been a while since I've been on here and I'm so sorry for that. My life has been super crazy and I haven't had the time or the engery to get on here. I have re-read some of my writings and I've noticed how there and many mistakes and how badly written most of my stories and one-shots are. Though, my ideas are different, the way I have guided those ideas are very poor and un-real. The story 'If He Only Knew' was written when I was in junior high and the story 'Belonging' was written at the end of my Freshman year. Since then I have come a long way and because of that I want to spend time re-writing some of my work. I will make mistakes still and I'm not very good with grammar, but I will try my best to fix many of my un-seen errors. A big thank you to those who have remained faithful and who are willing the bare with me though this process! I'm so sorry for the long wait and I hope you forgive me. Love you guys! Ella. 12/08/11
Unsafe External Link