Author has written 22 stories for Death Gate Cycle, Harry Potter, Thor, Merlin, and Supergirl.
Age: between 16 and 26
Likes: books, music, nice weather, intelligent people
Dislikes: idiots, badly-written stories, slash and/or incest pairings
My first story is Tales from the Nexus, a compiliation of Death Gate Cycle one-shots. Since I can't fit a summary for each one in the space allowed, I'm putting a summary of each one-shot of Tales here in my profile.
1. "First Flight" Alfred's POV as he fights the Royal One on Chelestra.
2. "Mirth" Marit and Haplo make fun of Alfred for a very surprising reason...
3. "Almost Sartan" Ramu's son goes into the Nexus.
4. "Iridal, Part 1" Iridal and Alfred, right after escaping the High Realms. Angsty. Part 1 of a series of one-shots that cover Alfred and Iridal's adventures during Elven Star.
5. "Judgement" Ramu and the Council accuse Alfred of murdering Orla- and Alfred is not pleased.
6. "The Serpent Outfoxed" Marit and Haplo try to teach Alfred how to use a sword. They really should have known better.
7. "Christmas Cheer" The Christmas special. May cause an overdose of Zifnab. Crack.
8. "Vignettes" Three tiny, tiny friendship stories.
9. "Friends and Family" Alfred's acting stranger than usual, but for a good reason. Fluff!
Here are the summaries for each one-shot in Behind and Between.
1. "Ultimatum" The five and Saysa visit the goblins to negotiate.
2. "Brainstorming" Dudley is bored, and Sirius begins a career in architecture.
3. "Baby Steps" Harry 'rescues' Mark from a snake.
4. "Daphne's Proposition" Daphne asks Hermione to research something. Hermione takes the idea further.
5. "Pinions" Harry becomes an Animagus.
6. "Squiddy Surprise" Ever wondered why Hogwarts has a giant squid?
7. "Famous Names" How Pollux, Pallas, Alexander, and Apollo got their names.
8. "Night of the Messed-up Snake Things" In which Hermione is scarred for life. Pure crack.
9. "Grocery Run" Remus, meet Tonks. Tonks, Remus. Giftfic for my little sisters.
10. "Girl Talk, Guy Talk" Now it's Neville's turn to be scarred for life (though probably not as badly as Hermione. See 8).
11. "Whispers in the Wind" News of the Speaker's coming spreads throughout the magical world.
12. "Scotland Bound" Two Founders meet for the first time.
Attention Merlin fans! The fantastic cropka has translated my story "The Birdbrain and the Bees" into Polish. You can find it under the title "Ptasi móżdżek i pszczoły."
I am only 8 inches long
but I have all my organs.
I love the sound of your voice.
Every time I hear it
I wave my arms and legs.
The sound of your heart beat
is my favorite lullaby.
today I learned how to suck my thumb.
If you could see me
you could definitely tell that I am a baby.
I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though.
It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy
I'm a boy!!
I hope that makes you happy.
I always want you to be happy.
I don't like it when you cry.
You sound so sad.
It makes me sad too
and I cry with you even though
you can't hear me.
my hair is starting to grow.
It is very short and fine
but I will have a lot of it.
I spend a lot of my time exercising.
I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes
and stretch my arms and legs.
I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today.
Mommy, he lied to you.
He said that I'm not a baby.
I am a baby Mommy, your baby.
I think and feel.
Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again.
I don't like him.
He seems cold and heartless.
Something is intruding my home.
The doctor called it a needle.
Mommy what is it? It burns!
Please make him stop!
I can't get away from it!
Mommy! HELP me!
I am okay.
I am in Jesus's arms.
He is holding me.
He told me about abortion.
Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more mouth that will never speak.
If you're against abortion, re-post this
I'm in a Sartan prison, stripped of my magic, taken captive by the most powerful Sartan wizard who ever lived, and you don't want to worry me. - Haplo, pg. 400 Serpent Mage
Many of those walking free are in prison. -Headman Vasu, pg. 377 Into the Labyrinth
Why are you surprised? Because I was dead the last time you saw me. -Hugh the Hand
Well, yes, as a matter of fact, now that I think of it, you were. Quite dead. You obviously made a... a miraculous re-recovery...- Alfred
I don't suppose you'd know anything about that, do you? - Hugh the Hand