Author has written 12 stories for El Tigre, Twilight, Harry Potter, Iron Man: Armored Adventures, Liberty's Kids, Ben 10, Inuyasha, Naruto, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Hellsing, and Black Lagoon.
Uh, hi. Since you probably know who I am (Queen of Black Cats), I'll cut to the chase. I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter, Pokemon, Code Lyoko and Iron Man Armored Advernture fanfiction. I like Ben 10 too, but I've read all of the stories. There just aren't enough. All the stories I've read were awesome and well written, by the way. I hope to post stories worthy of being read, but that may not happen. So, if my stories are boring, I assure you that I'll fix them.
Hey again, my brain is back! If you've read this, you know my personality. I'm very weird. However, some of the stories that I've read make me wonder if I really am strange. (I'm referring to the Twilight fanfic Crazy Cullen Chronicles,which by the way whoever wrote that, was awesome and absolutely hilarious). Anyway, if this next little blab session is boring to you, feel free to skip it.
My choice in music is rather odd and jumbled, for instance, I like Linkin Park and Simon and Garfunkel. Two totally different time periods and very different styles of singing, but I like them both.
Fav. music: Carrie Underwood, Linkin Park, Muse, Toby Keith, Tim McGraw, Dolly Parton, Skillet (there's A LOT more.)
Fav. authors: Laura Ingalls Wilder, Mary Downing Hahn, Ellen Schreiber, J.K. Rowling and Charlaine Harris (that's all I can think of)
Fav. tv shows: Ben 10 Alien Force, Scooby Doo, Tom and Jerry, Spongebob, Nanny 911, NCIS, Yu-Gi-Oh, The Mentalist, Iron Man Armored Adventures, Cold Case, Notorious, Most Evil, Inuyasha, Ouran High School Host Club, Naruto and a lot more
Fav. movies: Twilight, Eclipse, Harry Potter (all), Horton Hears A Who, Bee Movie, Walking With Dinosaurs (I'm not surprised if you've never heard of that one)
No one that I know of has this posted, so I thought I'd throw it out since I've seen weirder things- Fav. flavor of toothpaste: tropical mint
Things that annoy me: my brother, when my parents embarrass me, when my best friends rub it in that have boyfriends and I can't even keep a crush secret, when my best boy friend (just friend again) scares me or blackmails me with my crushes, school, PROJECTS, RACISM, my orchestra teacher, bullies (I've been bullied since I started school), when my hair mats worse than a dog's (ah, the "joys"/ hazards of curly, frizzy hair), when my friend sings on the bus, when people misspell easy words, WHEN PEOPLE ABUSE ANIMALS :( (I'm an animal lover), repetitive commercials (I can't stand that, I mean, seriously, we get the point), designer clothing stores (what's so wrong with Wal-Mart?), HEALTH CLASS AND ALL RELATED HEALTH CLASS TOPICS (we don't need to know about the Birds and Bees unless you people are insistent on teen pregnancy to continue), when my hair gets wrapped around my earrings (having long and curly hair is annoying when you've got 17 earrings, PERIODS! (and to think I couldn't wait for mine to start and now I can't believe how stupid I was, they're so ANNOYING!) and sometimes just people in general. (there's more. A lot credit goes to MoranofChaos2 for the ideas)
Nicknames my friends gave me: Mutt, Dog, Bloodsucker and my favorite- Bitch. (actually, all 4 of those are from my best boy friend), Ryan (My friend from school gave me that one because I call her Pipsqueak and Squirt), Ru, Ri Ri, Ri, Ryebread, M' n 'M (I never thought I'd be a candy rapper. Get it?) ect.
Things that sound funny to me, but are serious problems to other people: if Abercrombie& Fitch closed, if the Jonas Brothers stopped singing, if you weren't allowed to wear make up to school, if you weren't allowed to wear skirts to school (I bet the teachers would love that; no more arguing with girls about the appropriate length), if the teachers stopped reading out loud (for smurfs sake, get over it, we're not in kindergarten anymore), if Family Guy, South Park, Jersey Shore, Keeping Up With the Kardashians and American Dad went off air
95 percent of the kids out there are concered with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the 5 percent that aren't, copy this onto your profile and add your name to the list (Ok, listen, don't copy from my profile because my laptop was not letting me paste and there was no way in hell that I was typing every one of those names on to my profile at 3:41 in the morning) however, I will add my name because I support this analogy- Queen Of Black Cats.
98 percent of teens do or have tried smoking pot. Copy this onto your profile if you're of the 2 percent that haven't. (this one is safe to copy)
92 percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breath. Copy this onto your profile if you'd be of the 8 percent laughing you head off. (Safe to copy)
PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE IF YOU SUPPORT THE MILITARY! I MEAN REALLY PEOPLE, THOSE SOLDIERS ARE OUT THERE ON THE FRONTLINES, GIVING THEIR LIVES SO WE CAN KEEP OUR BUTTS IN OUR COUNTRY AND SLEEP IN PEACE KNOWING THAT WE AREN'T GONNA GET BOMBED. TO ALL THE VETERANS, MIAs, POWs, THOSE OVERSEAS OR SERVING AT HOME AND TO ALL THAT HAVE MADE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE BY GIVING THEIR LIVES TO THEIR COUNTRY: GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND MAY YOU BE SAFE AND KNOW THAT WE'RE AT HOME, ROOTING FOR YOU AND WAITING FOR YOUR SAFE RETURN. TO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE A MEMBER IN SERVICE OR HAVE HAD: GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS AND MAY YOU BE SAFE. TO THE MIAs: IF YOU'RE STILL OUT THERE, I PRAY THAT YOU RETURN HOME SAFE AND SOUND TO YOUR FAMILIES AND TO THOSE THAT HAVE DEPARTED: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FIGHTING AND KEEPING OUR COUNTRY SAFE. TO THE VETERANS: GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR SERVING IN THE MILITARY TO KEEP US AND YOUR COUNTRY SAFE. TO THE POWs: THANK YOU FOR SERVING AND I PRAY THAT IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY BEING HELD THAT YOU ARE SAFE AND WILL RETURN AS SUCH. GO TEAM U.S.A!
Things that I find confusing and because of this, like to make fun of: you know how it says no taking pictures of restaurants? what idiot would want to anyway? you know how they say no shirt, no shoes, no service? does that mean that you don't have to wear pants? what about no dogs allowed? does that mean I can bring a kangaroo or any other animal? have any of you seen a sign that says no horses, bicycles, or skateboards on the freeway? does that mean I can ride a zebra, unicycle or tricycle or surf on a surfboard with wheels (not considered a skateboard, more like a surfboard on wheels) down the freeway? can I ride the first three mentioned on a road that you have to pay? if a teacher tells you no talking during a test, does that mean that you can pass notes, hum, whistle and text? you know how teachers say no chewing gum in class? does that mean you can have bubble gum? or, better yet, can you chew it in the bathroom, at lunch and at recess? you know how they say no dogs allowed except for service dogs? well, they're still dogs, so technically they shouldn't be allowed either, that or all dogs should be. what's the deal with new and improved and new original series? that doesn't make sense, how can something be new, yet improved or new, yet original? I wonder what would happen if you put a rubber band on a flip flop and wore it to school. technically, it wouldn't be backless. why are field trips called field trips if you never go to a field? what's up with tears of joy? no one cries when they're happy! how come the groom wears black at the wedding if it's bad luck?
It has just been annouced that the last line of the Star-Spangled Banner has been changed to: "O're the land of high taxes and the home of illegal immigrants!"
Do the words to Hail to the Chief go like this?: Hail, hail, hail, hail, hail, hail, hail, hail, hail, hail, hail, hail, hail, hail, hail, hail, hail, hail, hail! (each word has its own line, so just sing the rest of the words to the tune, but say each word 19 times.)
You know what you tell someone if they ask you if their dress makes their butt look big?: tell them no, their butt makes the dress look big. then, when they get angry, tell them that you were being honest and that your parents always tell you to tell the truth.
.For those of you that have waaaaaaaaaaay too much free time like me, here's 20 completely random questions to answer.
1. Do you like toast?
2. What is the capital of Scramento? (think about this one)
3. What flavor toothpaste do you use?
4. Where is Timbuktu? (yeah, it's real)
5. Where's Kalamazoo?
6. What's up with area rugs? Why not cover the whole floor with carpet?
7. Where does the pope live?
8. Where is Walla Walla?
9. Can you put your hands flat on the floor when you touch your toes? (I can, all my friends think I'm a freak of nature, which is true)
10. What does water taste like?
11. Where does Bugs Bunny live?
12. What kind of car will your girl or boyfriend own? (maybe it'll be a silver Volvo or an old red beat up pickup truck)
13. Why do ships stay afloat when we sink?
14. Isn't it kinda of sad that we know more about the surface of the moon than the bottom of our oceans?
15. Ever wondered if the sun runs on solar energy?
16. Would a squirrel go nuts, (yes, pun intended), if you gave it hazelnut coffee? (non-decaff of course)
17. Do turtle doves have shells?
18. Or do the turtles have wings?
19. Ever wondered if sharks think we taste better than fish?
20. Would a turkey be dumb enough to walk right into an open oven?
- if the question is annoying you so much that you're ripping your hair out, just email me and I'll give you the answer to the ones that make sense to answer (like for instance, don't ask about number 3 because I don't know what kind of toothpaste you use)
I've seen this on several profiles and thought to add it to mine. It's the ever popular relationship favorites for books, shows and ect.
Ziva/Tony: They've already kissed before (even if it was just under cover.) And they'd balance each other's faults and flaws out; for instance- Ziva's no fun and Tony's movie loving idiot. Here's a good one; if they ever got together and Ziva became pregnant and was in labor; by the time Tony finished calling 911, Ziva'd be already having the baby at hospital because of her driving. And Ziva's got 'crazy ninja skills', so Tony's pretty well backed up in a fight. He'd give his life for her if he had to.
Abby/McGee: Even though they've already dated; I like the couple anyway and I think they should get back together. Apparently they've slept with each other, so at least that wouldn't be as awkward. Besides, they get along so well and they rarely ever fight.
Gibbs/Director Shepard: They've definately slept with each other before. In almost all the episodes with Jenny in them, you can be pretty sure there's going to be a Paris flashback. They get along as long as neither of them were angry beforehand. Plus, they both love coffee.
Ziva/anyone other than Tony (and vice versa for Tony)
Abby/anyone other than McGee (and vice versa)
Iron Man: Armored Adventures (like)-
Pepper/Tony: love, Love, LOVE this pairing! I hate Whitney! Plus, if no one's really noticed, most best friends like that get together eventually.
If you HATE Whitney Stane as much as I do, PLEASE copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that Gene needs to take a hike and get lost, copy and paste onto profile.
If you think that the episode 'Best Served Cold' could be improved by Whitney croaking like the Living Laser did, copy and paste onto profile.
If you like Happy, but find him a bit aggravating, copy and paste.
If you're a hopeless romantic like me and can't wait to see Tony and Pepper kiss and admit they're obsessed with each other and get together, copy and paste.
Has anyone ever noticed Pepper's expression in the opening theme when Tony's flying her around he picks her up out of the way of the car? She looks satisfied doesn't she? And have you seen how she acts when Whitney's around? Ex: Episode... what ever the heck it is, when Pepper, like, explodes at Whitney and then they wind up fighting and getting Tony in trouble too. I was impressed at Pepper.
Harry Potter (like)-
Harry Potter (dislike)-
Ginny/Dean or Michael
Hermione/Victor or Draco
So bascically; nothing non canon. (Same goes to say with Twilight)
Yu Gi Oh (like)-
Tea/Yami Yugi (Pharaoh, Dark Yugi- whatever you call him, Atem.)
Tristan's on his own. (But I suppose that he could go nicely with Serenity.)
So's Bakura. But I'll take him!! He's so cute! But I'd have to do something about that evil streak of his- Heaven only knows what would happen if my evil streak met his...
SETO/ISHIZU (SERENITY GOES WITH TRISTAN AND SETO GOES WITH ISHIZU!!)
Ben 10 Alien Force (like)-
Gwen/Kevin. Need I say more? They are so cute together! And really, they've got to be the most obvious of any tv couples in denial. (I don't think that makes sense, but I think most of you understand after the rest of it sinks in.)
Ben 10 Alien Force (dislike)-
Ben/Julie. I HATE Julie! I honestly don't know why either.
Gwen/Ben. Come on people- they're cousins! And don't even bother bringing up Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt. I know they were cousins- I did a whole report on Eleanor in 5th grade. Besides, marriage between cousins is only legal if it's a second cousin. The Roosevelts were 5th or 6th cousins, but Ben and Gwen are immeadiate cousins.
ATTENTION! To all that read my stories and have noticed that I haven't updated in awhile, I'll tell you why right now. Until I get at least 10 more reviews for each of the incomplete stories (Hiccups, Babysitting Blues, Mischief, Mayhem and A Whole Lot of Other Stuff and Revenge of the Bubble Gum and Mint), I won't update. Harsh? Yes. Effective? It works for other authors. Now, if anyone has anything to say about this, don't bother. Just read and REVIEW.
The person who said that nothing was impossible never tried putting dictionaries in alphabetical order.
Another stupid thing: How can a smiley face be crying and still be considered a smiley face?
Here's another 100 random questions:
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? Nope.
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? HELL YEAH!!
3) How many houses have you lived in? One
4) Favorite candy bar? Hershey bar
5) Favorite shoes? My mom's old combat boots. I consider them mine- the coolest thing is that they have steel toes.
6) Have you ever tripped someone? I didn't do it on purpose; they weren't watching when I moved my foot.
7) Least favorite school subject? Math
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? HELL NO!!
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Yes, several times if school counts.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. Seeing one of my best friends again
12) Favorite genre of music? Country, like Toby Keith
13) What is your zodiac sign? Aries
14) What time were you born? 8:16 pm
15) Do you like beer? Maybe...
16) Ever made a prank phone call? At a wild sleepover, so yeah.
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? All my CDs are cool.
18) Are you sarcastic? Nooooooooo.
19) What are your favorite colors? Blue, orange, grey, black, blood red, dark purple
20) How many watches do you own? One, but I use a cell phone for time
21) Summer or winter? Either, just so long as I get to sleep.
23) Favorite color to wear? Grey, black, blue
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Sprite. Pepsi goes flat too fast.
25) What color is your cell phone? Black all over
26) Where is your second home? My best friend's house.
27) Have you ever slapped someone? My brother on several occasions; scarred him down the side of the face with my nails too.
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Nope
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? A lot; like 3
30) How many video games do you own? Like 9
31) What was your first pet? Cat, I have 9.
32) Ever had braces? Had the suckers, retainers now
33) Do looks matter? This depends. I'm a little ridiculous when it comes to purloining for a crush.
34) Do you use chapstick? Carmex is my friend
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. Mrs.DeMarcello, Ms.Borrelli and Mr.Hunt
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? NEITHER!! What's wrong with Wal Mart and hand me downs?
37) Are you too forgiving? I try not to be.
38) How many children do you want? Like, none. I detest little kids.
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? 8 tee shirts- a Danny Phantom one, 2 Kingdom Hearts shirts, a Love is for Suckers shirt, a Pokemon shirt, a Cheshire Cat shirt, a "Then Buffy Staked Edward" shirt, a TruBlood Merlotte's shirt and another TruBlood shirt (I actually have 2 of these. My little siamese cat, Bailey- successfully put a hole in both as well. She doesn't like to be picked up.) And lets not forget my Cheshire Cat keychain.
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Coco Pebbles or Frosted Flakes
41) Do you own a gun? No, but I'd like a .410 Shotgun because that's how I got my nickname. I'll settle for a pistol of some sort though!
42) Ever thought you were in love? Fun while it lasted- he wasn't worth it. The scary thing was that his dad was one of my gym teachers.
43) When was the last time you cried? Last night for no apparent reason.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? I was probably sleeping.
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Olive Garden.
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? Nope.
47) Have you ever been in a castle? I wish.
48) Nicknames? Bitch, Mutt, Dog, Bloodsucker, Ryan, Ri Ri, Ryebread, Ri, Shotgun, ect.
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? Nope, I can't say I do.
50) Ever been to Kentucky? I think I've been through it.
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? Not that I know of...
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? Jim.
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? Does one of my many cats count? Or my best friend's chihuahua?
55) Do you own a diamond ring? Ah, no.
56) Are you happy with your life right now? If I wasn't, I wouldn't be here typing now.
57) Do you dye your hair? Nope
58) Does anyone like you? Probably someone that I don't like back.
59) What year were you born? 1997.
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? How the heck should I know? I wasn't born yet.
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? No.
62) McDonalds or Wendys? McDonalds
63) Do you like yourself? Please refer to question # 56's answer.
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? Momma. I'm her mirror image.
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? Face. Sorry, but that's me. If a guy has a nice ass, that's a plus...
66) Are you afraid of the dark? I went through several nightlight phases. But no. I love the dark.
67) Have you ever eaten paste? No and I don't plan on it. Well, when I had my brace molds done I think I swallowed a little bit of the stuff that they used.
68) Do you own a webcam? No
69) Have you ever stripped? No, never had an audience XD
70) Ever broke a bone? Yes, but I won't go there.
72) Do you chat on AIM often? What is AIM exactly?
73) Pringles or Lays? Lays.
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? I don't know, and I don't care if I have.
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats I suppose.
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Neither.
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? She's cool.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? My brother.
79) Do you have a birth mark? Several.
80) Do you own a car? 98 Ford Taurus
81) Can you cook? Heck, I've had stove, oven and microwave privileges since I was 7.
82) 3 things that annoy you:
1. My best friends
2. Small children and those who act like small children
3. Marching band drama
83) Do you text message often? Yep.
84) Money or love? I'd say love, but I probably won't get married, so...
85) Do you have any scars? Yes; one on each eye lid, lots on my legs ect.
86) What do you want more than anything right now? My car
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Yeppers
88) Relationships or one night stands? A one night stand could be fun...
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Juicy Fruit.
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Maybe...
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? What's my motivation to?
92) Do you own a box of crayons? Yes. I still have the one I got in kindergarten.
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? My dad.
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? My semi sister. (not blood, best friend)
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? My brother.
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? My friends in band.
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? A junior in marching band...(uber nerd colorguard!!! That's me!) Also a guy in my choir class.
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? What's Instant Messaging?
100) Who was the last person that called you? Julia
Top ten down right evil, but cute, tv characters:
10. Wiley Coyote- this, I repeat, is a matter of opinion. I think he's cute. What makes him evil? He's trying to exterminate Road Runner!
9. Tom (Tom & Jerry)- I don't think he'd stop at anything to get rid of Jerry, his mousy frienimy.
8. Sylvester- Again with the attempted extermination of opposites. (Tweety Bird)
7. Road Runner. Every bit as evil as his lupine partner. Every trap is left untouched by him, just to have it backfire on Wiley.
6. Jerry. Even more cunning than Tom, Jerry has proven his uncanny ability to make Tom's best traps backfire or just plain not work all together.
5. Tweety Bird. His voice is what makes him evil. If I was a dog (in literal senses), I'd howl everytime I heard the wretched squeak Tweety calls a voice.
4. Shadow (Sonic X). Sonic's downfall- his wicked, twisted twin gone wrong. Just as fast, probably a bit smarter and a whole lot better looking (I LOVE the whole red and black thing)
3. Bugs Bunny. What can I say?- he's a natural at rattling chains. Especially Elmer Fudd's and Yosemite Sam's.
2. Daffy Duck. Like Tweety, it's the voice that earned him a spot on this list. Plus, as Bugs's partner in crime, I just had to put him down.
1. And last but least- Bakura! (Suprise, suprise- says the voices in my head. She's obsessed with him, they add.) Evil has never looked so adorable! If you don't know what makes him evil, then I say that you really should watch Yu Gi Oh. I warn you though, you may become addicted to the show, like me and stay up during unGodly hours of the night to watch it.
Top 5 most emotion- stirring songs (in no particular order)-
-Travelin' Soldier by the Dixie Chicks
-American Soldier by Toby Keith
-Concrete Angel by Martina McBride
-Believe by Brooks and Dunn
-Just a Dream by Carrie Underwood
If at first glance, you swore up and down that Deidara from Naruto Shippudden was a girl, then laughed so hard that you had a coughing fit afterward when you looked him up on wikipedia and found out he is in fact, a boy, copy and paste. (For future reference, he's awesome!)
Please pardon any repetition on my profile. I generally typed most of it at midnight and beyond.
*In memory of Baxter, a good horse*
You'll be missed, boy. No other horse could ever be like you. Taylor can't replace you and Bentley can't either. I'll say hi to Chester and Bambino for you at lessons.
I may not have been your favorite student, but you taught me a lot. Enjoy Heaven.
*In memory of Jim, an awesome teacher*
The years aren't important
If I could have been there, and stopped you from working on that damn car, I would have. I'd have thrown that car away from you with all my strength. I can only pray that you found God when you let go. I miss hearing your voice, I miss horse back, I miss you all together. I miss hearing you laugh at me when I jump at something. I'll see you again I hope. I wish you hadn't left us.
If you've ever rolled your eyes at a teacher and gotten caught, copy and paste.
If you've ever done something reallllllllllly stupid, then burst out laughing, copy and paste.
On a funeral home door: Drive slowly; We'll wait.
On the bottom of a box of Tesco's Tiramisu: Do not turn upside down. (Too late, you lose!)
On a box of Christmas lights: Warning: For indoor or outdoor use only. (As opposed to what exactly?- Outer Space?)
On a Swedish chainsaw: Warning: Do not attempt to stop saw with hands. (Raise you hand if you've tried this!)
On a Korean kitchen knife: Warning: Keep out of children. (Something must have gotten lost in translation.)
Seriously flubbed headlines:
- Include Children when Baking Cookies
- Kids Make Nutritious Snacks
- Man Found Dead in Cemetary
-Airline Travel Safer Despite More Accidents
-Deer and Turkey Hunt for Disabled People (no offense- I have a disabled cousin)
-Dumped Fish Remains Upset
-Bonus Permits Enable 809 Hunters to Kill Two Deer
-If Strike Isn't Settled Quickly, It May Last Awhile
-Judge Not Convinced Murder Victim is Still Alive
-L.A. Voters Approve Urban Renewal by Landslide
-Man Killed Over Phone
-Policeman Shoots Man with Knife
-School Bans All Kinds of Nuts on Campus
-Tortoises Held Hostage as Lobster War Turns Nasty
-Waterskiing Accident Ruled Accidental
Seriously; people of the editing board need their eyes and brains checked. While these headlines are amusing, it's also quite surprising just how stupid people are sometimes. And also how stupid Spell Check can be.
Has anyone noticed:
That Nike needs to rethink their sayings, "Just Do It" and "Any Time, Anywhere"? I wonder how many misunderstandings these have lead to...
- That you can't spell "Crap" without "Rap"? What an unfortunate coincedence...
- That also applies to spelling "Slaughter", which can't be spelled without "Laughter".
- That "Silence" and "Violence" kinda rhyme?
- That Americans have very dirty minds at very young ages nowadays? You wouldn't believe some of the things that come out of the kids in my school's mouths...
- Another good example would be the stuff we put in kids shows. For instance the F.U.N. song from Spongebob, "F is friends who do stuff together/ U is for you and me/ N is for anywhere and anytime at all..." Now reread the one about Nike's need to rethink their sayings. Still don't get it? God bless you- your mind hasn't been tainted.
- That yes, Churches have senses of humor. Just look here...(I apologize if this offends or if the link doesn't work. At that point, copy and paste and it should- should being the keyword- bring you to the correct sight. My personal favorites are "Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity" and- though it's certainly not Christian, "Staying in bed and shouting "Oh God!" does not constitute going to Church".
- That my profile has a lot of useless stuff on it and that you could be doing other stuff right now besides reading it?
If you are PROUD to be a Kingdom Hearts FANGIRL, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name: 0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0, Setosora77, ForbiddenKHfan216, Queen of Black Cats
The best answer to the iPod Shuffle game I've ever seen:
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Somebody Like You by Keith Urban (hahahaha that's hilarious) - ACP6-jokerlover97's profile. (And yes; it's hilarious.)
Unsafe External Link