Well... umm my name is unimportant seeing as thare are thousands of others that share it and the same goes with my age and my location is in the southern part of the U.S. ...maybe ;)
i just recently finished the 1st Hunger Games book and i am super excited about the sequel as well as the sequel for Shiver which is an amazing book about werewolves and love not necessarily together. I just got finished reading the maga series Kara Kano which was an awesome series. I've read both the Twilight and Maximum Ride series and was it just me or did the 5th book title in Maximum Ride seem really uncreative? I mean seriously i'm suprised he couldn't have come up with something more interesting but oh well life goes on and it was a good book so i guess the title isn't really all that important. I really love the books Dragon's Bait, Companions of the Night, Blood and Chocolate, and Silver Kiss and i highly recommend them if you're a nerd like me that loves to read about things that are just on the verge of reality.
Some of my favorite songs right now are Sorry, Sorry by Super Junior and Kryptonite by Three Doors Down. They are awesome songs though i'm not quite sure what Sorry, Sorry translates to because it's in Korean but the beat is good and the music video is really cool so look it up on youtube or something.
As for my personal life i can't wait until next year because all the good movies are coming out like Maximum Ride and I Am Legand 2. I can't wait til summer when i get those few months to go off and not worry about homework and grades and stuff related to school. (i'm sure anybody in AP can relate because those classes are ruthless)
well i played Gears of War earlier today and dang that was bad i kept getting killed and these glowy things kept attacking me the only the that allowed me to advance was my friend. it was so hard but it was fun so i guess i shouldn't complain.
fav songs right now are go with the flow and 3's and 7's by Queens of the Stone Age also daniel by bat for lashes (weird but good).
Listening to the song One More Time by Daft Punk and i can't get enough it's addictive :)
Regular lions say ROAARR. Angry lions say BLARGAROARIMMAEATYOU. Sad lions say roooaaar. Mountain lions say: OMGEDWARDCULLENRUN!
Some see the glass half full, some see it half empty. Me? i just want to know who the hell is drinking my damn soda.
I dream of a better world...where chickens can cross roads without having their morals questioned.
The greener grass on the other side is probably just artificial turf.
He who laughs last didn't get it.
Never knock on Death's door-ring the bell and run away. Death really hates that.
Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
When angry, count to ten, when very angry, swear.
Education is important; school however, is another matter.
High School Musical 3 and Saw V were the two top movies at the box office when they opened. One depicted gruesome on screen torture. The other was about a guy with a saw.
It takes 47 muscles to frown, 13 to smile and absolutely none to sit there with a dumb look on your face.
Isn't it ironic . . . we ignore those who adore us, adore those who ignore us, hurt those who love us, and love those who hurt us.
Don't follow in my footsteps . . . I run into walls.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.
No I won't go to hell! It has a restraining order against me.
I'm not so good with the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the frisbee getting bigger?" Then it hits me.
Basic Definitions of Science: If it's green or wiggles, it's biology. If it stinks, it's chemistry. If it doesn't work, it's physics.
Don't fall for someone unless they're willing to catch you.
My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone.
Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
Sometimes, people just build walls up not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break through.
Anyone can be called a father, but only some can be a dad.
I like the idea of karma; you can go around and do bad things to people all day assuming they deserve it.
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get you.
Remember what you just said, because tomorrow I am going to have a witty and sarcastic comeback and you'll be devastated then!
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
I'd rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I'm not.
My favourite word is sarcasm.
Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again
A piece of cheese could come up with a plan more cunning than that.
Boys are like trees-they take 50 years to grow up.
Life isn't passing me by; it's trying to run me over.
Was that an earthquake, or did I just rock your world?
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers.
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n' slide.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
Unsafe External Link