Author has written 8 stories for Danny Phantom, Nurarihyon no Mago/ぬらりひょんの孫, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Hello there, don't mind me. Just your friendly neighbourhood vampiric hamster here!
So about me...
I'm an Irish girl, no I'm not ginger or small, not sure about the accent though...
I've been on this site for ages reading other people's fics but I have now decided to upload my own, there are more so don't worry they will be up soon, I think...
And now for some quotes!!
'They said I was mad, I said they were mad, and, dammit, they outvoted me!!'
'He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naïve incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.'
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.'
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.
“A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did? Yeah, don't do that.”
“A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.”
“Would it save you a lot of time if I just gave up and went mad now?”
"Douglas Adams“The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late."
Percy Jackson, The Son of Neptune
“Six minus six is zero. Spears are good for subtraction, yep.”
Ella, The Son of Neptune
“Doors are for people with no imagination.”
“We're not retreating, we're advancing in reverse.'
“If the bad man comes,” Fletcher responded, “I’ll bravely give out a high-pitched scream to distract him. I may even bravely faint, to give him a false sense of security. That will be your signal to strike.”
Fletcher, Death Bringer
'Leaders wear hats. It's to keep the rain off while we make important decisions.
“My understanding of magic is fairly straightforward. Hit enemies with a sword until they’re dead. If they rise again, hit them again. Repeat as necessary. It worked against Set.”
Horus, The Serpent’s Shadow
Basic Definitions of Science: If it's green or wiggles, it's biology. If it stinks, it's chemistry. If it doesn't work, it's physics
War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
It is wise to walk a mile in a man's shoes before judging him... That way you're a mile away and you have his shoes
Apparently 1 in 5 people are Chinese; there are five people in my family so it must be one of them. It's either my mom or dad, or my older brother Colin, or my younger brother Ho-chan-chu, but I think its Colin.
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers
It's all fun and games until the other person loses their mind
Life isn't passing me by; it's trying to run me over.
They say, "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get you.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?" That's a really good question...I wonder...
Some say the glass is half full, others the glass is half empty, all I want to know is who the hell is drinking my water!
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
I like this>>>
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works: 1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc) 2. Put it on shuffle 3. Press play 4. For every question, type the song that's playing 5. When you go to a new question, press the next button 6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool... (now ill try it with the new music on my ipod!)
Opening Credits: Can't Have You - Jonas Brothers
Waking Up: Sanctuary - Hikaru Utada
First Day At School: Extraordinary Girl - Green Day
Falling In Love: Around the World - Monkey Majik
Fight Song: Number One - Hazel Fernandes
Breaking Up: Want You Gone - Jonathan Coulton
Prom: The Bird and the Worm - The Used
Life is Good: Heels Over Head - Boys Like Girls
Mental Breakdown: When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne
Driving: Invasion - Shiro Sagasu
Flashback: Starlight - Muse
Getting Back Together: Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron and Wine
Wedding: Pokerap - Tamara Loeffler
Paying the Dues: One Man Show - Jonas Brothers
The Night Before The War: The White One is Evil - Elliot Minor
Final Battle: Nothing Can Be Explained - Mike Wyzgowski
Moment of Triumph: I'm Alive - Becca
Death Scene: Together Forever - Tamara Loeffler
Funeral Song: Secrets - One Republic
End Credits: Everytime - Britney Spears
If you reached the top of Mount Everest, you would scream: Valentine (Xandria)
The next time you stand up in front of a group of people, you’ll say: Hey Digimon (Paul Gordon)
Your favorite thing to say when drunk is: I Don't Care (Fall Out Boy)
Your message to the world:Nightmares (Chameleon Circuit)
When you think of your best friend you think: Let It Burn (R3D)
Your deepest secret: Teenagers (MCR)
Your innermost desire: Want You Gone (Jonathan Coulton)
Your oldest memory makes you think: Thnks fr th Mmrs (Fall Out Boy)
Somewhere in your wedding vows, you’ll include: Playing God (Paramore)
On your deathbed, you’ll whisper: In the End (Linkin Park)
Your friends say behind your back: He's Killed the Dog Again (Hans Zimmer)
You say behind your friends’ backs: Animals (Bressie)
Your opinion of MySpace: Marchin' On (One Republic)
When you wake up in the morning, you mutter: Wake Me Up When September Ends (Green Day)
If you found yourself lost on a desert island, you’d yell: I'm Still Here (John Rzeznik)
Right now, your feelings are: Dance With the Devil (Breaking Benjamin)
What’s your excuse for reposting this: Girl all the Bad Guys Want (Bowling For Soup)
Your life’s soundtrack: Ballad of Mona Lisa (Panic at the Disco)
The day you fall in love will be the day that: Already Over (R3D)
You scream during sex: Go All The Way (Perry Farrell) (Really?)
Your farewell message to the readers of this: Je N'ai Pas de Mots (Vic Mignogna) (I don't have the words...)
Pick ten of your favourite characters from any fandom and fill it in
1 - Light Yagami - Death Note
2 - Tsurara Oikawa - Nurarihyon no Mago
3 - Hei - Darker than Black
4 - Lelouch Lamperouge - Code Geass
5 - Rikuo Nura - Nurarihyon no Mago/Nura Rise of the Yokai Clan
6 - C.C - Code Geass
7 - Rin Okumura - Ao no Exorcist/Blue Exorcist
8 - Kazuma Kannagi/Yagami - Kaze no Stigma
9 - Yukio Okumura - Ao no Exorcist/Blue Exorcist
10 – Yuki Cross/Kuran - Vampire Night
Now, based on the list above, answer the following questions.
What would you do if:
1. Number 5 was stranded on the toilet because he/she was out of paper?
2. You came home one day and found Number 3 and Number 7 in your house, both drunk out of their minds?
3. Number 8 offered to fix the plumbing problems with your house?
4. Number 2 showed up at school as your substitute teacher for the day?
5. You accidentally saw Number 10 wearing nothing but a small, purple Speed-do
6. Number 3 insisted on driving you around town to wherever you wanted to go for the entire day?
7. Number 9 killed Number 4 right in front of you?
8. Number 6 to redecorate your house for you, however they see fit?
9. Number 1 to be your dentist and work in your mouth with a drill?
10. Number 10 and Number 5 to be left alone in your house or apartment?
11. Number 8 to borrow some of your clothes and wear them in public?
12. Number 2 to try to fix your computer when it's messed up?
13. Number 4 to set you up on a date with Number 9?
14. Number 1 and Number 3 to operate heavy machinery together?
1. Number 5 asks Number 2 out on a date. Upon seeing this, what do you do or say?
2. Number 7 asks you to a dance. Do you accept?
3. Number 8 and Number 9 are fighting over you. What happens now?
4. Number 1 tries to kiss you. What do you do?
5. Number 3 confesses his secret love for Number 5. What do you think of this?
6. Number 6 is cheating on Number 7 with Number 3, and you find out about it. What do you do?
7. Number 4 proposes to you. Your reaction?
1. What in the name of Holy Rabbit Dogs was Number 1 doing outside in nothing but a small pink towel at 3 AM!?
2. What if Number 2 tied Number 4 to a flagpole and threw shoes at him until he cried?
3. ...and then Number 8 and Number 5 danced around the table naked. Your reaction upon seeing this?
4. Number 10 has just officially been given a Pyro License. What happens now?
5. Would YOU tell Number 9 to "WOO? TAKE IT ALL OFF!"...?
6. What was Number 6 in prison for?
7. What if, suddenly, Number 4 smashed through the wall of your room totally naked, posed, and shouted "OHHHH YEEEEAAAAH!"...?
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF...
1.Number 1 woke you up in the middle of the night?
2. Number 2 asked you to go out with him/her?
3. Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
4. Number 4 cooked you dinner?
5. Number 5 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
6. Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?
7. Number 9 made fun of your friends?
8. Number 10 ignored you all the time?
-WHAT WOULD THEY DO UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES?-
1. Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will Number 1 do?
2. You're on a vacation with Number 2 and you manage to break your leg. What does number 2 do?
3. It's your birthday. What will 3 give you?
4. You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does Number 4 do?
5. You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will Number 5 do?
6. You're about to marry Number 10 What's Number 6's reaction?
7. You got dumped by someone. How will Number 7 cheer you up?
8. You're angry about it afterwards, how does Number 8 calm you down?
9. You compete in some tournament. How does Number 9 support you?
10. You can't stop laughing. What will Number 10 do?
1. Number 1 all you've ever dreamed of?
2. Number 2 tells you about his deeply hidden love for Number 9. Your reaction?
3. You're dating Number 3 and introduce him to your parents. Will they get along?
4. Number 4 loves Number 9 as well. What does that mean?
5. Number 6 appears to be a player, she/he breaks many hearts. What do you do?
6. You had a haircut and Number 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in his head?
7. Number 8 thinks she'll/he'll never get a boyfriend. What will you tell her/him?
8. Number 9 is too shy to face you and confesses their love by sending you an e-mail. Now what?
9. Could Number 1 and Number 6 be soul mates?
10. Number 3 wants to go shopping, will Number 7 come along?
11. Number 4 is bored and pokes Number 10. What happens after that?
12. Number 5 and Number 1 are forced to go back to school together. What study will they pick?
13. If Number 6 and Number 3 cooked dinner, what would they make?
14. Number 7 and Number 8 apply for a job. What job?
15. Number 9 gives Number 5 a haircut. Is that OK?
16. Number 8 sketches what Number 1's perfect girlfriend/boyfriend should look like.
17. Number 10 and Number 3 are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about?