Author has written 3 stories for House of Night, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Okay hey i know that in all senses of right Fantasy's forever isn't very proper but i was in a hurry...
When Life gives you lemons ask if you’re having tequila shots
I used to care, but I take a pill for that now.
I call you squishy and you shall be mine. You will be my squishy!
I called your boyfriend gay, and he hit me with his purse.
When life gives you lemons throw them back and demand vodka.
Evening news is where they say, "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it's not.
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
Labels are for cans, and in case you haven't noticed, I'm not a can!
Excuse me. Have you seen my sanity? I think I've lost it...
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, then the rest of our lives telling us to sit down and shut up.
They say, "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." Well, I think the gun helps. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep-- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
I'm the kind of girl who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
"God made man, and then he said, "I can do better than that," and made woman." - Adela Rodgers St. Johns
"Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried to slam a revolving door,"- Unknown
“When there's a will, I want to be in it.” – Unknown
Don't think of your self as an ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
"We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police do."
Hippopotomonstrousaequipodaliophobia - Fear of long words.
My best friends are the kind that if my house were on fire, they'd be roasting marsh mellows and flirting with the firemen.
Boys are like Slinky's, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
I ran with scissors, and lived!
I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
Borrow money from pessimists- they don't expect to get it back!
There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & and those that cant.
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
16 ways to mai
I WANT A GUY...
who would move the hair away from my eyes and then kiss me,
hold my hand in line at the mall and make all the girls jealous.
Someone who would sing to me at random moments.
Who would let me sleep on his chest.
A BOY who would get mad at someone if they called me UGLY or were mean to me.
I want someone who would call me 3 times a day if he went away.
Someone who would let me gossip to him
and just smile and agree with everything I said.
He would throw stuffed animals at me when I acted dumb and then
KISS ME A MILLION TIMES.
Someone who would make fun of me just to make me laugh.
He would take me to the park and
put his hands around my waist and
give me big bearhugs all the time.
He would tell all his friends about me and SMILE when he did.
And we'd make out in the pouring rain.
He would never be afraid to say "I love you" in front of his friends,
and we'd argue about silly things and then make up.
I want a boy who would kiss me at midnight on New Years
and COUNT STARS with me.
Who would stay home with me on a Friday night
just to help me make dinner and watch movies together under the same blanket.
Someone who would tell me I'm beauiful but not too often,
who would make me laugh like NO ONE else could.
But mostly, I want someone who would be my best friend and would never BREAK MY HEART
-Jg Rox's story I want
Find the Guy
Find the guy that calls you beautiful instead of hot,
who calls you back when you hang up on him,
who'll lay under the stars for hours and listen to your heart beat
Or will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy that kisses your forehead
who keeps your picture in his wallet,
who wants to show you off to the world even when your in sweatpants,
who holds your hand in front of all his friends,
who thinks your beautiful without makeup
one who is constantly telling you of how much he cares and how is lucky to have you
THE one who turns to his friends and says THATS HER!
ntain a Healthy level of insanity.
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars, see if they slow down.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you idiot!
-Some people are alive today, simply because it is illegal to kill them.
-yeah, I'm a loser. but the coolest loser you'll ever meet
-i called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse
-Don't run in the school hall, gliding is more fun!
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
-Two things are infinite; the universe, and human stupidity... not so sure about the universe.
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
A Real Boyfriend
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. A best friend already has a shovel ready to bury the loser who made you cry.
A good friend will offer you a soda. A best friend will dump theirs on you.
A good friend will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month. A best friend will throw you a tampon and push you in.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
A good friend has never seen you cry. A best friend won't tell anyone else that you cried...just laugh about it in private with you whenyou aren't down anymore.
A good friend asks you to write down your number. A best friend has you on speed dial.
A good friend will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. A best friend will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.
A good friend knows a few things about you. A best friend could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story.
A good friend tells you she knows how you feel. A best friend just sits down and cries.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS:Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter.
A well known speaker started off his seminar
Hands started going up. He said, I am
He then asked, Who still wants it?
Well, he replied, what if I do this?
My friends, you have all learned a very
Many times in our lives, we are dropped,
But no matter what has happened or what will
She was drinking at a party
"Honey do you need a ride"
"I've got to leave right now
Unaware she'd been drinking,
The alcohol took over her
She ran all of the stop lights
But out of nowhere, came a car
She woke up laying on the ground
With dread, she saw the other car
But when she saw the body
Drink & Drive
I went to a party
I made a healthy choice,
I got into my car,
Now I'm lying on the pavement,
My own blood's around me,
I'm sure the guy had no idea,
So, why do people do it, Mum,
Tell sister not to be afraid, Mum,
Someone should have taught him,
My breath is getting shorter, Mum,
I wish that you could hold me Mum,
Remember: NEVER drink and drive!
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not you my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-ful"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to potrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not go to class skyclad
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the poition is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasley twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronous
43) I will not lick Trevor
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey"
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God
51) I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss
52) Professor Flitwick's first name is not Yoda
53) Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar
54) First years are not allowed to be fed to Fluffy
55) I will not sing the Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin quidditch matches
56) When Death-Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade, I shall not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To the Bat Mobile, Robin!"
57) Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazgul is simply coincidental
58) I will not dress up in a Dementor's suit and use a dustbuster on Harry's lips to make him do what I want.
59) I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
60) I will not hold my wand in the air before casting spells shouting "I got the power!"
61) I am not Xena: Warrior Princess and I shall not use war cries to signal my entrance when I enter a classroom
62) I am not allowed to begin Herbology class by singing the theme song to "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes"
63) I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue and call them smurfs.
64) The Whomping Willow is not an Entwife
65) "Draco Malfoy, Take it up the Arse" is not an acceptable quidditch chant.
66) I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween.
67) I am not Allowed to lock Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy in a closet to see if hot gay sex will occur.
68) It is a bad idea to tell Proffesor Mcgonagal that she takes herself too seriously
69) "Ya'll check this crap out!" is not an appropriate way to announce that I am about to conduct an expirimental spell
70) I am no longer allowed to use the words "pimp cane" in front of Draco Malfoy.
71) Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from The Phantom of the Opera.
I just had to write to tell you how much I love you and care for you. Yesterday, I
As I watched you fall asleep last night, I wanted so much to touch you. I spilled
The next day I exploded a brilliant sunrise into a glorious morning for you. But
I love you. Oh, if you'd only listen. I really love you. I try to say it in the quiet of
My Dad sends His love. I want you to meet Him. He cares,too. Fathers are just
25 Reasons to Thank my Mother:
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
Her hair was up in a ponytail, her favorite dress tied with a bow,
Today was Daddy's Day at school and she couldn't wait to go.
But her mommy tried to tell her, that she probably should stay home,
Why the kids not might understand, if she went to school alone.
But she was not afraid, she knew just what to say,
What to tell her classmates of why he wasn't there today.
But still her mother worried, for her to face this day alone,
And that was why, once again, she tried to keep her daughter home.
But the little girl went to school eager to tell them all,
About a dad she never sees, a dad who never calls.
There were daddy's along the wall in back for everyone to meet.
Children squirming impatiently, Anxious in their seats.
One by one the teacher called, a student from the class,
To introduce their daddy, as seconds slowly passed.
At last the teacher called her name, every child turned to stare,
Each of them was searching, a man who wasn't their.
"Where's her daddy at?"
She heard a boy call out. "She probably doesn't have one." another student dared to shout.
And from somewhere near the back, she heard a daddy say,
"Looks like another deadbeat dad, too busy to waste his day."
The words did not offend her, as she smiled up at her mom,
And looked back at her teacher, who told her to go on.
And with hands behind her back, she slowly began to speak,
And out of the mouth of a child, came words incredibly unique.
"My daddy couldn't be here, because he lives so far away,
But I know he wishes he could be, since this is such a special day.
And though you cannot meet him, I wanted you to know,
All about my daddy, and how he loves me so.
He loved to tell me stories, he taught me to ride my bike,
He surprised me with pink roses, and taught me to fly a kite.
We used to share fudge sundaes, and ice cream in a cone,
And though you cannot see him, I'm not standing here alone.
'Cause my daddy's always with me, even though we are apart,
I know because he told me he'll forever be in my heart."with that, her little hand reached up, and lay across her chest,
Feeling her own heartbeat, beneath her favorite dress.
And somewhere in the crowd of dads, her mother stood in tears,
Proudly watching her daughter, who was wise beyond her years.
For she stood up for the love, of a man not in her life,
Doing what was best for her, doing what was right.
And when she dropped her hand back down, staring straight into the crowd,
She finished with a voice so soft, but it's message clear and loud.
"I love my daddy very much, he's my shining star,
And if he could, he'd be here, but heaven's just too far.
You see he is a Marine, and died just this past year,
When a roadside bomb hit his convoy, and taught Canadians to fear.
But sometimes when I close my eyes, it's like he never went away,"
And then she closed her eyes, and saw him there that day.
And to her mother's amazement, she witnessed with surprise,
A room full of daddy's and children, all starting to close their eyes.
Who knows what they saw before them, who knows what they felt inside,
Perhaps for merely a second, they saw him by her side.
"I know your with my daddy,"to the silence she called out,
And what happened next, made believers out of those once filled with doubt.
Not one of them could explain it, for each of their eyes had been closed,
But there on the desk beside her, was a fragrant, long-stemmed, pink rose.
And a child was blessed for only a moment, by the love of her shining star,
And given the gift of believing that heaven is never to far.
They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them,a day to love them, but then an entire lifetime to forget them.
I was walking around in a store. I saw a cashier hand this little boy his money back saying
1) Repost this message.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
Hush, little sister
I can see your arms
I know you scream
I can see the way
I know that people
Hey, little sister
You see, little sister
He screamed at me
You know, little sister
But hush, little sister
I'm sorry little sister
Uh oh little sister
Hush little sister
Just something to think about...
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him . You
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came
crashing down like thunder on YOUR HEART.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.
Feel honoured to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in the trinity God the Father, the Son, and Holy Ghost
then copy and paste this in your profile
Awhile ago (I don't know where or when), a twelve year old was approached by a man with a gun who told him to deny Jesus Christ or die. The child did not, and was killed. If you would rather die than deny the Lord, post this on your profile
DO NOT READ THIS IF U DARE~
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book.
I am the girl that people look through when I say something.
I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.
I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face.
I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone.
I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year.
I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: Iheartjake1220, FaerieRose13, Dancer4Life15,Marigold Winters, SparklingTopazEyes, FairyNinjaPrincess, MyImmortal01, Twilightxfanatic21, Twilightloverforeverandever, HarryArtemis1220, edwardcullenissosexy, all-hail-the-jello, Karren1109, maddythetwilightfreak, Starrynytex, MelissaRM, Carlisle-Cullen-4-Life, DreamingOfASoullessIan, Fantasy’s forever
_.s_s _ If you're a girl and you've ever
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, dannychic2006, Starfire the Dragon, Moonlight Music Mistress, Kannika, Midnight's Maiden62, Fantasy's forever
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: Danyan, Avatarwolf, Shifter-youkai, Vert9411, pinkcherryblossom225CherryBlossoms016, SakuraUchiha14,Sakura-Cherry-Blossom-Chan, Moonlight Music Mistress, Kannika, Midnight's, Fantasy's forever
If you think Twilight is getting way to famous, copy and paste this to your profile (OMG its EVERYWHERE!)
If you want fan girls to SHUT UP AND REALIZE EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT REAL AND STOP SCREAMING IN MY EAR, copy and paste this to your profile
If you think Night World Vampires are better than uh..Twilight ones, Copy and paste this to your profile (THE REDFERNS ARE DA BOMB!)
If you want little kids to stop screaming about Twilight every 2 minutes, copy and paste this to your profile (they never shut up!)
If you think RashelX Quinn is better than AliceXjasper, Copy and Paste this to your Profile (YEAH!)
If you think HannahXThierry is better than RosalieXEmmett, Copy and paste this to your profile (HELL YEA!)
If you think Rashel Jordan is Better than Alice Cullen, Copy and Paste this to your Profile
If you Love Love Love LOVE LJ Smith, Copy this to your Profile
If you are a Vampire Addict, Copy and Paste this to your Profile
If you can't stand stupid girls, Copy and Paste this to your profile
If you think Ash Redfern is Better then Jasper Hale, Copy and Paste this to your Profile
If you think John Quinn is Better than Jacob Black, Copy and Paste this to your Profile
98 percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
"When life hands you The Jonas Brothers, throw them back and yell...
If you truely believe, there is a John Quinn or Ash Redfern or James Rasmussen or Morgead Blackthorn or a Galen Drache somewhere for you (doesn't mean his name has to be the same) copy this into your profile.
People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.\
Even when you can't see Him, GOD IS THERE!! If you believe in God, then put this in your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this; because in the Bible, it says that if you deny me, then I shall deny you before my Father in the gates of Heaven.
If your one of those people who can literally stay on the computer for hours on in if only you weren't forced to get off, then copy and paste this on your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you're part of the 8 percent that has stayed loyal to either rock or metal, put this in your profile.
~If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan~fictions, copy this onto your profile
~If you are addicted to vampires and/or werewolves and would like to be one, copy and paste.
If you think the government has covered up the existance of extraterrestrials, paste this into your profile.
If you sometimes talk to yourself copy and paste this onto your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you think that life without computers is useless, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever talked back to the tv, copy and paste this in
to your profile!
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you actually take the time to read other peoples profiles, copy this to yours.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever slapped yourself and/or banged your head on a table for no reason copy and paste this onto your profile.
Even when you can't see Him, GOD IS THERE!! If you believe in God, then put this in your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this; because in the Bible, it says that if you deny me, then I shall deny you before my Father in the gates of Heaven.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge! If you are really random put this on your profile.
If you’re crazy and you know it, clap your hands!! Then paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
"Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!"
If you have embarrasing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you are random and don't care, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that says pull (or vice versa) copy and paste this into your profile
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
98 of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2 that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive seconds...copy/paste this into profile.
If you've ever tried putting your hair behind your ears, and ended up poking yourself in the eye...copy/paste this into your profile.
If you took the time to read all of these (and you usually do), copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
Bad pick-up Line Come-backs
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Did you know...
Unsafe External Link