Author has written 3 stories for Bleach, and 9.
Notice: The End is Only the Beginning Is being put on hold for a while. I recently just got back from vacation and I have finals to worry over. I will update when I can for this story
Stories in Progress:
Dust : Rated M, IchigoxRukia. - Ichigo Kurosaki. An average 21-year old taxi driver, barely making a living in the small town of Karakura surrounded by nothing but the merciless wasteland full of unknown creatures. Life seemed to be as normal as usual until he ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time staring up at a raven haired beauty with a gun to his head. . Hola! I have been reading stories off this sight for so time now, so I finally decided to get a account
Always will be a IchixRuki fan. Sorry but I got sick of Orihime after the 100th Kurosaki-kun :P
I am a mega super duper Ichixruki fan and no one can change my mind about it.
I'm new at this so please tell me how I could improve my stories. I don't mind if there bad comments or good comments. I'm not one to judge lol.
I'm in the process of updating, please be patient lol
I love to draw, and I plan to go to Van-arts in Vancouver Canada for Animation courses. :D :D :D
I have a huge passion for Bleach! every since 2006, And I really really dislike Whorihime.
My favorite animal would be a tie between the Tiger and Leopard.
My favorite color is Orange.
My lucky numbers are 15 and 97, and of course 777
9x7 from Shane Acker's "9"
KatnissxPeeta from Suzanne Collins' "The Hunger Games"
IchigoxRukia from Tite Kubo's "Bleach
~98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.~
~JOIN THE ICHIRUKI PARADE~
SPREAD LOVE THE ICHIRUKI WAY.
If you believe that Ichigo and Rukia are meant for each other, paste this in your profile.
If you believe that Black Sun is meant for White Moon, paste this in your profile.
If you believe that Rukia belongs to Ichigo and Ichigo belongs to Rukia, paste this in your profile.
If you believe that they are perfect for each other, paste this in your profile.
If you believe that they love each other, paste this is your profile.
If you do not believe in IchiHime, paste this in your profile.
If you hate IchiHime, paste this in your profile.
If you believe that IchiRuki shall prevail, paste this in your profile.
IF YOU LOVE ICHIRUKI, PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE!
~ICHIRUKI IS LOVE. BITTER OR SWEET, IT SCREAMS: LOVE!~
Proud Member of the "I would kill Kubo Tite if Ichigo ended up with Orihime" club/army
Annoying things to do on an elevator:
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag,
2) STAND silent and motionless in the
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look
12) TRY to make personal calls on the
13) DRAW a little square on the floor
14) WHEN there's only one other person
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they
16) ASK if you can push the button for
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
15 Things to do when your in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme. ( I love this one! )
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There's no toilet paper in here!"
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
The diffences between Friends...and Best Friends~
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass."
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Guess you gotta run home!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will spell every word right when you text them and they will take 10 mins to reply.
BEST FRIENDS: Will abriviate every word in the sentince and will never give you enough time to text back.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying "Damn...that was fun! Lets do it again!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Have you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would read ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this
~92 percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister said it wasn't cool to breath anymore. Repost if your one if the 8 percent who would be laughing your butt off.
~If you're against animal cruelty, (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, dog and cat abbuse, etc.) then copy this into your profile!
~My best friend is insane. If you have an insane friend, copy this into your profile.
~If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile!
~If you have ever tripped down the stairs, copy this into your profile.
~If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile
These are actually on the labels.
~~On Sears hairdryer:
~~On Waterproof Sunscreen:
To remove, use water .
(...is there a point to puing it on in the first place?...)
~~On a bag of Fritos:
~~On a bar of Dial soap:
~~On some Swann frozen dinners:
~~On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
~~On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
~~On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
~~On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
~~On Nytol sleep aid:
~~On a Korean kitchen knife:
~~On a string of Christmas lights:
~~On a food processor:
~~On Sainsbury's peanuts:
~~On artificial bacon:
"Real artificial bacon bits". (we don't get fake fake bacon. we get real fake bacon.)
~~On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
~~On a Swedish chainsaw:
~~On a child's Superman costume:
~~On an American Flag: Made in China
~~At Funplex: Paintless Paintball (So it's...ball?)
~~Next to a kid's place: Adult Movie
~~In a Parking Lot:Do not park in the parking lot. (That's okay, the streets are empty.)