Author has written 5 stories for X-Men: Evolution, and Avatar: Last Airbender.
Hey! This is Perfect Frown- Honest Eyes!!;)
All I do is daydream, listen to music, read and listen to music (yes, I'm aware I said listen to music twice. I'M OBSESSED WITH MUSIC!!) . I write X-men stories 'cause I think they're awesome and Stan Lee's a genius.
My best friends on fanfiction are Wicked Through and Through (genius writer) and The Peaceful Chaotic (crazy fantastic) and The Pie Patriot (...odd)
STORIES ON FANFICTION:
'Tomorrow Never Comes' (ROMY- Rogue and Remy),
'Let's Love Death Away'(JONDA- Pyro and Wanda),
'Set The Fire To The Third Bar'- (ROMY - Remy and Rogue)
'My Letter'- (Toph)
'Leave Me The Hell Alone'- (ROMY- Rogue and Remy)
REASON FOR NAME: It's a quote from an absolutely incredible song called 'Get Over It'. I'm a COMPLETE MUSIC FANATIC and I love nothing more than writing, reading and listening to music (I know I've already said that, I'm just repeating myself at this point).
REASON FOR PICTURE: Its pretty self explanitory.
FAVOURITE QUOTE/S: You may get to Mars, but there will always be someone to get there faster- Grace-Peace and CatFights...well, really it was said by her mother but still...
FAVOURITE QUOTE/S: Easy-Peasy, Squeeze The Lemon!...Wait, Did I Get That Right?- The Pie Patriot.
FAVOURITE QUOTE/S: All Those Who Wander Are Not Lost- A genius.
TWO OF THE STUPIDEST THINGS ON THIS EARTH: Twilight and low-fat chocolate(gag...)
I think Avatar, music and X-men were three of the greatest things on this earth(and beyond) to be invented.
Fun Things To Do In An Elevator!!!
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
Stupid things. Put a > next to the ones you've done. I've done 34 out of 40 'stupid things'!
>Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking
>Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking
>You have ran into a glass/screen door
>You have jumped out of a moving vehicle.
>You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave you weird looks
>You have ran into a tree
It IS possible to lick your elbow
>You just tried to lick your elbow
>You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same rhythm
>You just tried to sing them
>You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen
>You have choked on your own spit
>You have seen the the Matrix and still don't get it.
>You didn't notice that in the last question 'the' was spelled twice
>You just looked at it
>People have called you slow ALOT!
>You have accidentally caught something on fire
>You tried to drink out of a straw, but you jabbed it into your nose/eyes
>You have caught yourself drooling
You've fallen asleep in a laundry basket
>Sometimes you just stop thinking
>You are telling a story and forget what you were talking about
>People are often shaking their heads and walk away from you
>You are often told to use your 'inside voice'
>You use your fingers to do simple math
You have eaten a bug
>You are taking this test when you should be doing something important.
>You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn't realize it
>You've looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand or pocket
You sometimes post bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don't even when you know it won't happen to you
>You break a lot of things.
Friends know not to use big words around you (actually I have a surprisingly wide vocabulary- and yes, I know it doesn't come across in this profile...)
>You sometimes tilt your head when you're confused
>You have fallen out of your chair before
>When you're laying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling/wall.
>The word 'umm' is used many times a day
>You called a friend and then completely forgot what you were gonna say
>You have spelled your name wrong
>You have drawn a deformed heart