Author has written 6 stories for Digimon, Harry Potter, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Mentalist, and Psych.
Country: Scotland; 'We are LOONIES and we are PROUD!'
Doctor who (10/Rose, 11/Amy, Amy/Rory)
Moonlight/Heroes - Josef/Elle
Books: hmm Harry Potter, the 3rd espically. all Ceceila Ahern books, Darren Shan, Anthony Horowitz. Hmm i love fanasty and romantic (i'm an old romantic at heart :P) nothing to do with vampires!! but i'm a huge book worm too long to list them all but i would have to say The Dead Days Omnibus is my favourite
Music: Again music is my life, i love music. favourite band at the moment is Poets of the Fall- Carnival Of Rust, but i also love Stabilo, Trading Yesterday, LinkinPark, Three Days Grace, Sick Puppies,Nickleback, Halestorm... argh so many
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms, just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans
11) Some suggest gay marriage will merely undermine one of our most fundamental societal institutions, causing countless straight couples to get divorced because exclusion of gays was the only thing holding their marriage together
12) Civil unions, providing most of the same benefits as marriage with a different name are better, because "separate but equal" institutions are a good way to satisfy the demands of uppity minority groups.
13) Marriage is a religious institution, defined by churches. This is why atheists do not marry. Christians also never get a divorce.
14) Conservatives know best how to create strong families. That is why it is not true that Texas and Mississippi have the highest teen birth-rates, and Massachusetts, Vermont, and New Hampshire have the lowest. This is a myth spread by the liberal media.
15) Gay culture is a new fad created by the liberal media to undermine long-standing traditions. We know this is true because gay sex did not exist in ancient Greece and Rome.
copy and paste if you are for gay marriage.
I believe... that we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
I believe... that no matter how good a friend is they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
I believe... that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.
I believe... that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
I believe... that it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
I believe... that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
I believe... that you can keep going long after you think you can't.
I believe... that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
I believe... that either you control your attitude or it controls you.
I believe... that heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
I believe... that money is a lousy way of keeping score.
I believe... that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.
I believe... that sometimes, the people you expect to kick you when you're down will be the ones to help you get back up.
I believe... that sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
I believe... that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.
I believe... that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
I believe... that no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn't stop for your grief.
I believe... that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
I believe... that you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.
I believe... that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
I believe... that your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you.
I believe... that even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you - you will find the strength to help.
I believe... that credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.
I believe... that the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.
The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything
Go to your music player or ipod or whatever, put on shuffle then write the song that come up for each event of your life.
Birth: Stars Go Dim - Incredible
Wow these are quite appropriate.. espeically the funeral :P did not make that up i swear
Best Quote EVER!
Me(Shouting): Oh just give me a woman!!!!!!... *stunned silence* (I meant to say 'just give me a hug woman'... i don't really know how i forgot the 'hug' part... i blame my subconsicene)
Thank you to all who have read and review my stories, you're the rain on a sunny day... (i don't like the sun prefer the rain, its a compliment i swear!) :P
P.s if you read all that, WOW!!! gold star for you... no 5 gold stars :P